(As a fellow white person and routine financial contributor to the alt-right) I still cant believe how antisemitism is...

(As a fellow white person and routine financial contributor to the alt-right) I still cant believe how antisemitism is so accepted on the alt right. not everyone, but wow it's shocking. (How can we do away with this as a movement?)

Sup Forums is satire

you're not funny just kys
also sage

I think it'll go away once control of money supply is returned to the rightful heirs.

Typical antisemetic wild rumor. You're dividing the movement these comments will only disrupt progress in our movement just as you are doing.

Fair enough

Thanks for stopping in, kike. Now fuck off back to the desert.

I always had the sensation that 90% of this is just satire.

what rumour exactly are you talking about? Jews of Israel don't have control over their central banks either.

a reason why everyone hates you jews is that you call everyone antisemites and then try to genocide them. you need to be stopped.

Jews are the problem you kike puppet.

All this kvetching meanwhile White nations are flooded with millions of pregnant non-Whites.
Meanwhile the media and the government continues to oppress Whites and support non-Whites.

Sure, all that is certainly true at least to some extent. But doesn't that mean that we should tackle those roots of the problem instead? Fix the media, stop anti-white teaching, and enforce immigration better. If you have wasps in your house you don't get rid of them just by killing the wasps. Destroy the nest and the remaining wasps will leave.

More antisemitic wild rumors; completely false that I can tell you

"fellow white person"

That's it Israel isn't your Enemy Goy

David is a faggot

>(How can we do away with this as a movement?)

KIKE SHILL FUCK OFF SLIDE THREAD.

I don't know what you're talking about, but you're more than welcome to reply to one of my points.

I strongly suggest this:That we need to quit blaming the nig or the jew for all the shit in the world. Better yourself, educate yourself, and get a good family. Blaming others is a sign of a weak man. Strong men thrive despite any struggles.

Here's a rational thought. Not all whites are good, not all blacks are bad. Shit is just never that simple.

We actually share much more common ground with them than you'd think

Alt-right means what to you precisely?

Do elaborate.

And how do you plan to fix the media and stop anti-white teaching when it's factually proven it's jews in the media writing anti-white articles for the news? It's always a (((berg))) or (((stein))) or some other Jewish last name reporter writing this shit. They own the media conglomerates. You can Google to verify that admitted Jewish people are the ones who work and own the companies. It's not rumors or conspiracy so please tell us how to get rid of the nest without being stung to death by the wasps?

I've actually done much research on this topic I don't have it with me at this point in time though.

>(((fellow white person)))
I agree, but what is the final solution to do away with this movement?

Move your discussion here:

No one likes white nationalists. Don't believe the liberal media!

This. Nice trips btw

>routine financial contributor

Please refer to my original post to know my race.

>>kvetching

This is exactly the kind of thinking that lead to the Holocaust.

>(((we)))
Get out.

I'm gonna come after you.

Define 'Come after'

Since when did we start to think that religion belongs in the political arena anyhow?

>religion
This is low-quality, Schlomo. You might convince the newfags with this but not the seniors here.

>I still cant believe how antisemitism is so accepted on the alt right.

you have to stay here for a while and fight it or else everybody will believe jews are responsible for all the ills of the world

I've posted as an ancap, white supremacist and communist
If this isn't satire I'm just retarded

Agreed

(As a fellow white person and routine financial contributor to the alt-right)

Exactly, I'm a Jew and a moderate libertarian myself and have posted as a neo-Nazi, Black Supremacist, an ancom, and an ancap. I'm sure some of it isn't satire, but most of it is.

i wonder who could be behind this post

Ok what of it?

Oh so it's okay to just let them genocide whites.

What do you mean Genocide?

There are no concentration camps there are no mass purges, no war against us.

Then just don't get married to a nigress, it's that simple, and then raise your kids with the good family values. I won't racemix either but I'll happily live and socialize with any other race without a second thought. What's the harm in that? Really, explain.

So they can go to a minority white school and be bullied for being white? So they can be brainwashed in class into thinking they're evil people who should hate themselves? So they can be taught about homosexuality and trans shit? So they can read articles in the news about how they should have been aborted because getting rid of whites will supposedly solve all problems in society?

Fuck you. I will have white kids with a white wife but I'm going to fight against this shit while you sit back and think it's okay.

Guess what, David? Jews aren't white. If you're a jew, you're not white. Jews are semites, semites aren't white. You can't call a white person something anti-semitic. You can only say it to a semite.

As white people do you really think so low of us that you believe we aren't capable of overcoming hatred and bigotry?

Lurk moar

You need to learn to use the site it's clear you're new. Do some research and read some stuff.

Overcoming bigotry is irrelevant. Bigotry, racism, sexism, they're buzzwords meant only to shut down opposing arguments and ideas. Everything in the universe is comparable and preferable in tiered lists from best to worst. The only time humans have a problem with this is when it's applied to the sexes or the races. Then it hurts people's feelings to not be the best, or to be the worst, so they complain. That's it.

Anyone who mentions white supremacy admits at every turn it's real and whites are superior, yet they wanna destroy what they admit is superior. WHY? No good reason at all.

'Whites are superior' How so?

sage

(As a white man) I could give two shits about blacks or jews or any other race as a whole. I just judge everyone by their character. It's pretty stupid to generalize.

Conquered most of the world, had one of the biggest empires at one point, most white nations have better life standards than the rest of the world, created a shit ton of inventions that we still use today, and were the first in space just to name a few.

What if the majority of a race's character is negative? What then? Should you risk harm from them just because a few might be good people?

They aren't you're going to learn to accept this or your societies will fail.

Arab migration has been the best thing that’s happened to Europe in the past 50 years. Arabs in Europe are a fact of life. It’s time you started to accept that there’s no way to block the migration of Chinese, Pakistanis or Arabs to Europe.

>and routine financial contributor to the alt-right
kike detected

But they are. For example, blacks make up 13% of the US populated and commit over half of the crime here and over 40% of the rape.
Most of Africa didn't use the wheel until white colonialists arrived and when they left everything fell into disrepair.
The average IQ of blacks is a good 20 points behind whites on a worldwide scale.
Seems to me that they are and you're just playing stupid.

Oh, and we've had this kind of mentality for centuries. Our societies are still here and will continue to be here because humans are inherently tribalist. Your mindset is either soft or you're purposefully playing the fool.

I'll bite the bait. How is it? Back up your statement.

kys like

To everyone else, remember to read The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

(((David)))

Sure thing buddy

Jew here, fuck off and quit shilling for the kikes. No alt-righter hates all jews, back to the oven for you.

It is easier to embrace than it is to overcome. I am against it too, but sometimes the enemies of your enemies (exploding immigrants) are your friends

kys
sage

>(As a fellow white person and routine financial contributor to the alt-right)

Prove it. Post a time stamped picture of your Sup Forums decoder ring.

>I just judge everyone by their character. It's pretty stupid to generalize.

can you do that for everybody though? can you judge millions of people individually?

you probably believe that all races are the same. that an african pygmy has the same brain as an ashkenazi jew.

lurk moar newfag

No. It is very real. And we will take over again.

I appreciate the edgy comedy.

Shills never learn, probably Soros money. Slide thread, also sage.

Nice Nazi propaganda do you really believe it all?

I doubt you're a Jew if you were you would realize that it is imperative to stop this movement. If you're a Jew you're purple meat

BUBUBUBUBUT NMAZIIIIISSSSSSSS

Nice try.

Good luck with that buddy

Israel has 100s of nukes within range of nearly all of Europe.

Sage

Shill or shitpost. Either way this is a slide thread. Ignore and move on.

And you wonder why we hate you?

'Huuur durr jews takin over da world and sheeit'

Most of them are adolescent children who sincerely couldn't tell you whether they're 100% joking or 100% going along with it, because to pick one rips away the post-ironic foundation entirely.
The LARPers, well they are just plain retarded.

If you pull off a third reply will I die?

having a great time reading culture of critique desu

not that i'm inclined toward antisemitism, but it is very enlightening

Fucking kikes. Gas for you.

Exactly right

Why don't you just put that kekistan flag back on, buddy?

Christianity set the world back 1,000 years.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Jews are white tby

Start a prominent social media group for Jews who support the right wing, white people, hate the UN, etc.