*sips cum*

>*sips cum*

Why do people love such a vengeful god?

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/ebooks/16769
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God gave man free will, and this man used his free will to give into his sinful desires.
Atheists need to start taking responsibility for their action instead of blaming others

its not about god, of course he doesnt exist
its about morality

I don't believe in the Devil.

*eats pooped out cumcakes*

I agree, we should ban faggotry and LGBT degenerates

In my opinion all atheists should be locked up in the insane asylum, denying God is denying reality and people like that used to be locked up, how they cut off their genitals and get a television show about their lives.

In Canada in the 1960's someone admitted to being a homo to the police, the doctors determined he would never be cured of his homosexuality so he was sentenced to life in prison. This is in liberal Canada in England at the time they chemically castrated homos. I think we should just hang them

dear god this looks delicious

THICC

>denying God is denying reality
You might as well say denying Odin is denying reality.

What makes Yahweh the ancient Semitic god any bit more credible than Odin the ancient Norse god?

THE INFINITE NUMBER OF FAITH POWER PUT INTO YAHWEH OF COURSE

>God gave man free will

bullshit. if i had free will i would choose not to be raped. where is my free will when i'm being attacked?

Because no society that followed "Odin" flourished the way we have, not only that but the bible has been scientifically proven to be true and has predicted the future

The attacker used his free will to rape you, you can use your free will go not be raped by shooting him and he will die, you didn't.

Because Christians are naturally morally degenerate. There's clear proof of this.

>the bible has been scientifically proven to be true
What about the part where Yahweh sends bears to maul a bunch of kids? That's scientifically proven by archaeological evidence?

Men choose to be evil, this has nothing to do with God.

No God, No Morality.

Other religions have their problem clerics too, but the press doesn't seem to care. Wrong ethnics aren't sensational enough.

You monkeys should start from is the godfigure the same as my creator.

It's because of a western bias, our media of course doesn't care what some Hindu priest in the Raj does, who cares? It's a far off foreign land with strange foreign people. Of course they only pay attention to the happenings in Canada and what our religious population does.

>No God, No Morality.
>Ireland literally fucked to pieces by the Catholic Church for decades.
God sure is great

Does it take a god to make man?

Your government is filled to the fucking brim with pedophiles. Your streets are being run by Islamic child grooming gangs. Yet you leftists never say a word about it.

Physics and chemistry seems pretty good at explaining it.

GOD WORKS IN MYSTERUOUS WAYZ

thumb up if you agree

hey the prophet had the power to control bears and he did what he wanted, let God judge

If you move on the logical chain a step forth,you could ask if god and my creator are not the same,can i still believe in a godfigure or am i now restricted to believing in advanced beings with godlike knowledge or ability?

(((Problem clerics)))

you mean besides your biological parents?

>god created man to his image
Nah,im all about this and related religious beliefsystem.

wasn't minority report one of them fancy dystopian films? why would you want life to be like that

He's not vengeful. Christianity is the only religion in which the God is the Rebel.

gutenberg.org/ebooks/16769

As a Gnostic I get called a Heretic daily.

But my accusers are something so ugly its unmentionable.