“Mr. 30 Percent”: New polls show Trump collapsing during callous response to Harvey

Donald Trump's approval with voters is tanking as he fails and flails during his first major crisis in office. Meanwhile, Obamacare, which he tried so hard to destroy, has never been more popular.

nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/august-proves-be-cruel-month-trump-n797691

#resist

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/zSkK2
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/general_election_mccain_vs_obama-225.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xGlgR0U7HHo
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/334897-poll-majority-says-mainstream-media-publishes-fake-news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

8 mo years

You know what is also falling? The Ukrainian population

That's fake news. DRUMPF has no approval rate OP.

How is he "failing and flailing" with Harvey? Isnt there another hurricane coming?

please archive this pile of garbage.
archive.fo/zSkK2

Man you are going to be so disappointed when he wins the 2020 election

the leaf has a point

Literally almost nobody except for the trumpdrones likes the man anymore.

I mean, if you support trump for some other reason other than memes at this point, you're a jewish corporate cocksucking neocon from r/td.

>NBC poll

I love how obsessed the mainstream media and Democrats are with these meaningless approval rating polls. Even if it's 2%, he's still the one filling the next Supreme Court vacancy, not Hillary Clinton. Also the GOP is projected to pick up 5+ Senate seats next year no matter what Trump's approval rating is. It's the same thing as with the Electoral College: No matter how many votes California gives Clinton, or, now, no matter how much this one overpopulated state drags down his approval rating, it doesn't mean jack shit when it comes to throwing Claire McCaskill out of the Senate in Missouri next year.

>over sample dems again
>only poll in a few hillary stronghold states

oh gee just like the past few years with the campaigns again what a shocker

remember when they over sampled dems by over 30 points in arizona so they could say she was up 5pts over donald and that it was game over for him?

kek

I'm so shleepy

I can't believe he's still at 30%.

>polls

Who even trusts them anymore

shame on the polls for trying to turn a disaster against Trump

You retards are so fucking stupid it's mind boggling. Why are you using an October poll and comparing to election?

Look at their last poll in November. It was within margin of error.

>Trump responds to hurricane and prepares relief before it happens
>Mayor decides to fuck everything up
>Somehow Trump's fault

Muh obongo, why are whites so cucked for king nigger?

Ah the same pollsters who claimed drumpf has no chance in hell. How'd that go last time for you?

Oh maybe most of the entire fucking nation.

Considering he was at 2% in early November that's one hell of an increase.

>msm polls
a week from now he'll have a 1% approval rating according to "expert polls" and leftyfags will still believe it

>donates a million of his own money to them
>callous

Liberals are so upset that their house nigga isn't fuck their wives anymore

Don't you have a war to go fight over there hohol?

and your are gay

>being this fucking retarded

That worked so well last year.

>Obamacare has never been more popular
looks legit

>implying leftyfags don't believe everything the msm tells them
>implying msm polls are accurate
>not even making an argument

So this is what the new shill tactic looks this?

>one poll

How many times have we gone over this

>donates 1 million dollars of his personal money
>callous response

the muh chance to win % is not a fucking poll

u retards are so dumb and you're just trying to distract from trump's disastrous approval ratings

>wtf I love jews and neocons now like muh idol trump
>better call him a shill for my favorite corporate jew overlords!
lmao this is what true delusion looks like.

He doesn't actually donate it. He just says he will but never does. Hurricane Sandy victims are still waiting for that $1M from Trump.

Keep the lies and narrative-building coming, Fake News. Keep doubling down. What could go wrong?

NBC told us Hillary Clinton was winning by double digits less than a month before she lost.

>Trump collapsing
>dog whistling the coming economic implosion
>blaming it on trump before it happens

NBC News claimed Ted Cruz was leading Trump by 2% in late February. I trust them the least out of the MSM polls.

>Look at their last poll in November. It was within margin of error.

Yeah, isn't it funny how they always manage to have a last-minute poll that's within margin of error? It's almost like all the earlier polls are an attempt to manipulate the vote, but they have to throw in a nearly-honest one at the end so they can point to it next time when they're playing the same old game again.

>believing (((polls))) after the election
It's not just Trump supporters who should have have stopped believing the polls after that utter embarrassment. Pollsters went beyond just having flawed data, they were flat out lying. Anyone who gives them any credibility at this point are retarded.

there's no drop or raise at all
fake news strike again

>cuts FEMA's national budget by $876M
>not callous
lmao Trump literally gave 1M as scraps from the 876M he took away.

HEY GUYS LOOK IT IS ONE OF THOSE UKRAINIANS HILLARY WAS PAYING TO SHIT UP THE INTERNET!!!!

Why are they still doing it?
Is someone still paying them?

Grumpf is infallible. You will not divide him.

FEMA wasn't doing shit. It was mostly private citizens saving people.

>NBC
>Not fake news

sage

Take a look at the final NBC poll u absolutely retarded fucking moron

OY VEY GOYIM LOOK HOW BAD HE IS

> New poll shows
> poll shows
> poll
> Still believing in polls after the election last year.

What is the point of getting people on a board to vote for republicans even more nonchalantly by shilling here?

Yeah because you took their finances away lmao

They still had more than enough money to operate. Looks like they should be entirely drained of money

>skew polls for months
>correct them to margin of error in final days

Wow really buttered my biscuit.

this.
Man.. I never hated Jews before but the unfair treatment of God Emperor is making me really despise kikes

30 percent is great considering the joo media only has negative coverage. Work harder you fucking shill, oh joos don't work.

And they saved alot of people in the process of smaller finances lmao, trump even slashed flood recovery funding.

you trumpdrones never cease to amaze me.

shut your fucking mouth shill.

Why would we take any outlet seriously after the election?

>Muh Trump only has 2% chance to win

gtfo..nothing the news says is believable.

They did jack shit. Again, it was mostly private citizens.

MUH FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!!

(((The polls))) said hillary would with 98% of the vote. Wake up.

Holy shit you retarded children are too much. It's so obvious you're 8 year olds and this was your first election. POLLS CHANGE OVER TIME. How do u fucking retarded not know this? The race tightened up after Comey came out with that bullshit a week before the election. This is basic fucking knowledge. You retards honestly didn't know that polls fluctuate over time? How can people be this fucking retarded?

Did u know that John McCain at 1 point was leading Obama in polls? That doesn't mean it's a conspiracy that Obama won.

You fucking mental retards need to be euthanized.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/general_election_mccain_vs_obama-225.html

>Ding, ding, ding! What do we have for him, Johnny?
That's why they've let him win in the first place.

Trump's problem isn't losing most voters, since most people didn't vote for him.

Trump's problem that in focus groups of people who support/supported him and voted for him are sick of him acting like a complete fucking sperging fucktard.

youtube.com/watch?v=xGlgR0U7HHo

People are fucking sick of him.

So once he drops below 34%, which is he has, he's in legit bad territory because Congressmen who can be in office forever won't bother defending or working with him to cover their own ass. Trump attacking the GOP congress and its leaders all the time is also dumb as shit on his end.

right wing retards are this fucking retarded

retarded 8 year olds first election, they don't know that polls change over time

right wing retards don't know that the polls closest to the election will be the most accurate to the election

right wing retards don't know that polls are just a snapshot in time

This is the face of a jew shill, everybody.

like i said u retards are so dumb and you're just trying to distract from trump's disastrous approval ratings

you've completely lost all grip on reality

Fox news is no different from the rest.

if anything they're controlled opposition news.

no this is

>it was mostly private citizens saving lives I swear it was!
sure it was buddy lmao so in conclusion let's just take away the institution mandated to save lives and flooding control just because other people care saved lives

nice false equivalency and whataboutism. lol

>no rebuttal
I know cognitive dissonance is your thing you pro-isael faggot hahahaha

90% circle jerking shills ITT

lol i love that focus group

trump completely btfo

I thought he was doing a good job and that the msm were grasping at straws, nitpicking at the most irrelevant, minor details like Melania's shoes?

Tagging yourself with #resist (zozzel, hashtags on this site) every time you post kind of defeats the purpose of being anonymous

>post a picture of all other past presidents doing the same thing, shill.

>trying this hard to look human

No they didn't and why are all you retards so fucking stupid with this meme?

The Polls said Hillary would win by 3% and she won by 2.6%.

Polls don't work the way your retarded ass thinks they do. It's head-counting and no poll would ever have 98% of ANYTHING in Politics.

The analyisis by various outlet, even pro-Trump outlets, were wrong. The polling was actually incredibly accurate.

Seriously, where do you guys get this shit from?

It's funny how deep the left are looking for criticism.

He handled the Harvey situation extremely well

Literally nobody changed their mind last minute faggot. Everybody's mind had been made up for weeks already.

Fpbp

What does approval rating have to do with anything? It doesn't affect his ability to govern. He's still President.

Seriously , trudeau, the drugs are fucking you up. Stop it.

He is right though you dumb fuck Trumpcuck, and he made you eat a shit sandwich now swallow it faggot.

You don't know how polling works, admit it, you're a fucking dumbass.

>look at pic
>outrageous anti-trump article
>photo of president making a weird face
>source of the article conveniently cropped

I didn't even need to look at the flag to know it was the resident ukranian shareblue poster.

how's it going this morning? gathering more (you)'s than usual i see!

Fake polls just like the fake media claiming Trump would have a 99.99% chance of losing!

Fake! Fake! Fake!

Racist and antisemitic appears!

i'll post trumpjews all day bitch

>The Polls said Hillary would win by 3% and she won by 2.6%.

right wing retards can't grasp this

>right wing retards don't know that the polls closest to the election will be the most accurate to the election

Lol, worked great in 2016, eh comrade?

Exactly, because you're a faggot shill. Sad.

>I never hated Jews before but the unfair treatment of God Emperor is making me really despise kikes

Do the world a favor and kill yourself you dumb edgelord.

RIGHT WING RETARDS DIDN'T KNOW THAT POLLS FLUCTUATE OVER TIME.

AHAHAHHAHAHHAH

IT'S NOT A CONSPIRACY MORON.

YOU RETARDS REALLY ARE 8 YEAR OLD MORONS

AHAHAHAHAAHA

So "8 year olds" is the new talking point given to 4 year olds by sharia blue , got it , keep me posted.

Posting pictures of Trump visiting his homeland is not anti semitic you filthy right wing SJW

They'e just not smart people. But shouldn't be surprised, the believe some r-rr-reta-aa-rrddedd shit.

From ((( the polls)). Keep believing , bro.

You retards might be 9 or 10 but this was clearly your first election u paid attention to

how the fuck can u be so retarded that u don't know that polls fluctuate? the demented right wing retard mind is astounding

No-one on here believes polls. They all said Hillary was going to win! Piss off, buckethead!

>Donald Trumps support is supposedly low therefore you should not support him

See, OP that would make a modicum of sense if we were the same breed of spineless, limp wristed, fair-weather fan that leftists are. We don't virtue signal around here and we don't engage in group think. Let me put it to you this way: Even if the polls are accurate we DO. NOT. GIVE. A. FUCK.

We've never cared about being popular, we only care about winning. We care about having our policies implemented and guess what? We are winning. And they are being implemented.

No amount of (((polling))) will change that. We're winning, cuck.

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/334897-poll-majority-says-mainstream-media-publishes-fake-news

bye now

faggot

When do you think the shills and lame stream media will become self aware enough to realize that everyone tuned them out months ago?

I mean just look at the analytics of these polls and how that data is collected. People with lives just block the calls or ignore them with a swift swipe.

Its embarrassing for fucks sake, at this rate theyll get smashed in 2018 and 2020 then be dumbfounded by how it happened.

Explain to me how him being involved with FEMA and donating a million of his own fucking money is failing? It was HOUSTON'S NIGGER MAYOR that told them to stay put and not evacuate. How the fuck is Trump responsible for this?