Muslims Killing Animals Today by the THOUSANDS - Rivers of blood in the streets

This is in celebration of one of their holidays today - they kill thousands of animals and flow their blood into the rivers, turning it red

Will liberal animal lovers and PETA / other liberal groups disavow???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wWoE7aNaKHI
nbcnews.com/news/asia/mysterious-river-runs-blood-red-china-n165551
archive.is/BEG7v
time.com/3740149/pakistan-death-penalty/
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/24/saudi-security-foils-terror-plot-targeting-mecca-grand-mosque
josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/
time
unvis.it/time.com/3740149/pakistan-death-penalty
theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/24/saudi-security-foils-terror-plot-targeting-mecca-grand-mosque
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And? It's once a year and it's the fastest way to kill an animal so what?
Are you going to be a pussy? If so start crying everyday bc within your own shitty degenerate nation it's millions of animals being slaughtered everyday and as we are browsing Sup Forums

This was the last message France could send before the river of blood broke through the barricade of his shed

Now now Ahmed

Enoch was right again

>fastest way to kill an animal

So beautiful. So peaceful.

defending streets filled with blood...Fucking savage. God put you people in the desert for a fucking reason.

I can't wait till they enrich our streets with this magnificent celebration. So vibrant and diverse! Who needs that haram Caribbean carnival with all those disgusting disbelieving whores when you can have pious muslim men ritualistically slaughtering animals everywhere, as far as the eye can see, while reciting the most beautiful holy prayers.

I love multiculturalism!

I think the point is PETA not going to comment on this.

>fastest way to kill an animal
wrong

will they eat those animals after it or they doing it to please the giant bull on fire the lives on the moon?

>that "I've already won" look on the dog

>2016
Do you have newer pic?

What's the point of the crosshair if the entire area the screen covers gets nuked?

First post, gayest post.
Thanks France.

Prioritaire.

DESIGNATED. BLEEDING. STREETS.

direct quote, pls

>it's the fastest way to kill an animal

o u

>God put you people in the desert for a fucking reason.
Lol bitch we do it because Abraham did, you hav a problem with what Abraham did?

kys ahmet

Based

The footage is likely from a drone watching the strike, not the one dropping the payload.

looks like a BRRRAP from an A-10 Warthog, may it ever fly

Kys ahmed

french flag,
fucking Ahmed
fuck Islam
and your pedophile faggot ass prophet

Of course the cuck is a frenchie

Hi speech is called "Rivers of Blood" you fucking retard kraut.

That's not blood. It may be blood that's been mixed in a flood but that's not a river of blood.

London has really changed.

If I join your religion, do I get a free AK-47?

I'd gun you down myself

>t.Karim Abdeslam

This only happened in Bangladesh because the drains flooded due to rain. It's not actually all blood.

Wh*tes do the exact same thing. See

THIS IS WHAT POL SHOULD BE RAGING OVER!!!! NOT NO FUCKING STUPID DACA SHIT

Why? It's not your country nor are those your animals.

hohoho
for christmas santa allah will bring 2 kids children slit throat and nailbomb to wife kill every1 who gives a fukk 666 bloodletting dying scream of the false vegan ice cream
scimitar +5 of slaying

You don't give a fuck about fitting in with the nations and cultures you voluntarily migrate to, so it's time to leave, Middle East is that way >>>

>and your pedophile faggot ass prophet
which one? we have over 50
>fuck islam
Islam means submission to God :|
This
Ofc it's not, kufr are dumb

Then why do I have more non-Muslim white friends than Muslim friends? Why is my casier judiciaire empty?

Yeah animals are slaughtered every day for FOOD. NUTRIENTS. SUSTENANCE. These animals are also at specified locations where they get slaughtered. Think of the fucking health risks due to this "celebration"? Quit shilling, you're bound to be gang raped or killed by some jihadists anytime now. The clock is ticking for you.

Gun down your ISIS problem first

Muslims are the scourge of planet Earth and have done nothing but curse humanity by attacking, viciously, anyone who doesn't follow their schizophrenic prophet.

Even dogs and pigs are superior to a Muslim. At least they don't cut your head off for no reason.

Kek wills it!!
Don't listen the heretic.

I see, thanks friends

>Amy Mek
Kek k

You were warned
youtube.com/watch?v=wWoE7aNaKHI

If you actually think that that's blood you're probably retarted.
It would take an insane amount of slaughtered animals to fill the streets with that much blood.

>Yeah animals are slaughtered every day for FOOD.

And what do you think we do with the meat? Throw it on people?
Animals are slaughtered everyday in the most disgusting ways in your own country, chicks are crushed in cutting machines, chicken are packed in tiny boxes and force fed before being beheaded with bare hands.
Wtf are you talking about?

The truth is that there are criminals are terrorists everywhere. However, it's publicly accepted and promoted to put children on puberty blockers, have your dick cut off and literally be an absolute degenerate. There's also a high chance that your mother has been a whore and she's fucked niggers as well. How does it make you feel to know that the reason you slipped out so easily is because a nigger paved the way? Kek

France once again surrendered to the enemy...

Nice. Hail Satan

>you hav a problem with what Abraham did?
I could give a shit what some desert-nigger did 7 gazillion years ago. Take your subhuman 74 iq family and worthless culture back to the hellhole you and your people created.

They're drowning under their degeneracy so of course they only have words left to wash away their frustration

This. Mostly distributed to poor family (if in poor country), who can't afford a meat, with this atleast once year they can taste it.
It just like charity as far as i understood, not just for fun/culture thingy.

Was I even talking to you? Tf you're (you)ing me for?

Oh, i thought he was talking about this guy

it's part of their culture, op, just let them do their thing.

I'll (you) whoever I want.

>enemy
The true enemy is the state that tells you that it's ok to fuck around, be a faggot, let faggots adopt, promote the use of puberty blockers, celebrate people who mutilate themselves and become 'trans'. We've all heard what the problems of Muslims are, want to try to respond to everything I said about the West without trying to blame it on literally everyone else such as Jews, liberals or "they're a minority". That's what you are, accept it

>t. Abdul Wahhab Al Hammoud

holy fug, and here I thought they are all savages was a fucking meme. Damn savages

1 Post by this ID
Picture from a flood in china, years ago.

How's that a bad thing? France is a country where you go to prison for getting a paternity test. Do you see Muslims laughing at you about that, even though it's literally the most mass cucked thing on the planet.

It's ok with libcucks when sandniggers act like savages.

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE FROG

How to turn vegans into anti-Islamists.

Can't wait for the streets in Europe to flood with rivers of Muslim blood

Fastest way to kill an animal is through electrocution, not slicing the artery in their neck and letting them bleed to death. Talk about unclean Muhammad.

If they stop using that gun there will be nothing to use against aliens.

kek

Spoken like a true FRENCH!! DEFENDING THE INVADER. Piece of shit.

how fucking stupid do you have to be to believe this shit lmao

Y'all niggas trolled so easy
nbcnews.com/news/asia/mysterious-river-runs-blood-red-china-n165551

thanks for your input ahmed, when will you go back to your hellhole?

Abdul quit invading France you're turning refined civilizations into cousin fucking blanket bitches overnight.

You have to cherry pick to make it seem bad. Islam is so bad I just have to say FUCK Muhammad (piss be upon his rotting evil soul) and half the Middle East would try to attack me for it. Like typical inbred savages.

archive.is/BEG7v

metatron please go and stay go

>most people didn't know that already

Plenty of reasons to hate Islam. Just look at Europe.

>not slicing the artery in their neck and letting them bleed to death.
When their neck is slit, blood isn't irrigated to the brain anymore, they are unconscious and don't feel pain

Just wait till the Jews rebuild the 3rd temple.

So much sacrificial blood to atone for their sins waiting in the wings. I understand Jordan no longer controls the Temple Mount? is that still going on?

that's not real is it?

>not realizing you are talking to the invader
Please stop breathing

>Over 9 billion chickens are killed every year for their mcnuggies (not even counting the rest of the world)
>People somehow think Muslims killing a couple thousand are degenerate

Isn't this what pagans do tho?

>Abraham
>literally a kike

This is bangaldesh btw
>killing them by draining blood is the fastest
Non halal meat even taste better

This is terribly Islamophobic. Retract this thread at once.

Nope.

I believe Cluster bomb (bomblets) going off. The A10 would only be able in that time frame to engage one of the targets.

>Non halal meat even taste better
There's no fucking difference

>while I live in Pakistan
He is kind of a friend at this point I've encountered him so many times

>yfw you will never see a western version where we replace the livestock with mudslimes

Not in your western cooking you faggot, you can certainly tell the difference

>you hav a problem with what Abraham did?
yeah, i do. he's gay and if he was alive at the same time as muhammad they would be sucking each other all day in a gay 69.
is that offensive to you?

Cherry pick? Go and say nigger on national television and you won't be able to get a job anywhere, your friends will leave you and you will most likely get killed. And that's not just the nigs that will do it. I'm always amused by the mental gymnastics you cucks display when your degeneracy is forced on your face.

Muslims kill their terrorists. You people promote your degeneracy.

time.com/3740149/pakistan-death-penalty/

And the terrorists try to attack Muslim religious places.

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/24/saudi-security-foils-terror-plot-targeting-mecca-grand-mosque

It's the West that has become animals. You promote your faggotries like no one else. Read an account by an actual faggot and see what crimes you people commit by allowing these mentally ill people to do what they do.

josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/

Please archive it

>time com/3740149/pakistan-death-penalty
unvis.it/time.com/3740149/pakistan-death-penalty
>theguardian com/world/2017/jun/24/saudi-security-foils-terror-plot-targeting-mecca-grand-mosque
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/24/saudi-security-foils-terror-plot-targeting-mecca-grand-mosque