BREAKING: TRUMP TO ANNOUNCE DACA PLANS TODAY, OR OVER THE WEEKEND

Sounds like Trump is going to let the DACA illegal immigrants stay in the country.

RIP his base. He's fucked. The idiot has no one in his ear but Democrats and neocons.

Other urls found in this thread:

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article170463687.html
usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-08-31/trump-expected-to-rescind-daca-program-reports
cbsnews.com/news/trump-to-end-daca/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He wants to get his tax cuts passed. If he uses DACA as political leverage so be it. If he builds the wall, continues reducing illegal immigration, and keeps deporting criminal aliens his base will be happy.

>slightly lowers taxes on middle class
>middle class then loses half their paychecks paying for illegals to stay
What a win.

It's about time Sup Forums realized that it was Steve Bannon they liked, not Trump.

>less taxes = more taxes
What an argument

That's not true. Bannon joined the campaign like 2 months before the election.

But Trump is swamped with open borders people now. If he doesn't end DACA completely I'm done with him

>lowers taxes
>that means taxes increase taxes increase
DRUMPF BTFO

Social programs for illegals and the poor aren't going away if he lowers taxes. If they don't get it from the citizens, then it goes to the national debt.

I fucking told you you stupid fucks.

Please, you're gonna be licking his balls at the next Trump rally

OR NOT AT ALL

Fuck off shill. We always supported DREAMerpedes

Fuck tax cuts. Trump won the primary because of his hardline position on immigration. If the voters wanted amnesty for illegals, Hillary, Jeb, Rubio, Kasich, or Graham would be president now. They lost the argument on immigration when they lost the election. No dreamer amnesty.

>shitskins are worth tax cuts

If the deal is the Wall or Daca. I'd rather have the Wall.

God damn it, someone link him saying he'd end it. I don't believe fake news NBC, but this can't happen. I highly doubt he said "we love dreamers." If you want to follow the American dream you do it legally and not on the backs of Americans. Fucking hell.

That's not why we supported him, idiot. Go back to stormfront

Yeah it is actually shill

>hes abandoning his base
>hes fucked!

yeah, just like the last 50 times...

What, do you think his base wants to fucking burn illegal immigrants at the stake or some shit? Oh wow Trump kept a few people who actually want to learn and get a job, how fucking terrible. God you fucking autists know nothing about the real world. Get out of your fucking houses for once.

send them all back to their 3rd world shitholes where they belong. No exceptions.

>trump passes tax reform by giving dems DACA renewal
>court immediately strikes down DACA
FLAWLESS VICTORY

Nonsense, he won because he appealed to the working class, especially the white, blue collar working class who used to vote Democrat.

>if we let illegals stay, dems will give us something in return

God no, this is the same mistake Reagan made in the 80's
Why the fuck do Republicans want 1 million democrat voters to stay?

Trump won't get a single piece of his agenda through congress if he doesn't compromise. If he keeps a hard line we can just have 3 more years with no progress until the democrats completely take over push through a more radical progressive agenda than we've ever seen from them. Want to be flooded with shitskins in 4 years? Don't budge on DACA and we'll get it.

Why did he tweet about ending the DACA program yesterday then? Was it to cover up the shady shit that he's been doing and to control the medias narrative?

:)
wtf im kekistani now.

Nice Trump is cucking on illegal immigration BUT AT LEAST THE ULTRA-RICH ARE GETTING THEIR TAX CUTS

MAGA#

This. All the immigration stuff is stupid. We support him only due to his small goverment ideas and tax cuts. I have zero problem with dreamers

>When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best.
>They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
Sup Forums supported him from day 1 because he promised to build a wall and pointed out illegals are scum that have to go back.

compromise with who? his own party? he needs to go total war on their cuckservative asses so not a single one of them gets reelected.

Foxs news is fake news too man. They said an (((((OFFICAL)))) (Unnamed) said trump will get rid of the DACA.

Doesn't sound as bad as OP is making it sound.

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article170463687.html

see Go back to stormfront idiot. We only supported deporting criminal illegals

No, Dems won't let him pass through any agenda even if he lets shitskins stay

We need to win 2018 to kick out the RINO's like McCain

some RINO motherfuckers want to give DREAMERs amnesty.

Trump needs to repeal it. This is what people who voted for him want.

These fucking Dreamers will be like.. "Thank you dumbass Trump for making me legal. Now I'm voting for Obama part 2 who will implement open borders."

Goddamnit.

RINOs are clueless about DREAMERs just like they're clueless about antifa.

These illegals will take the free gibs and then spit in your face.

They won't like "white bois."

#LetThemStay
#MAGA

They already owe us a wall.

they are all getting deported one way or another. when the government refuses to do what the public has flat out told it to do, it's time for the people to act in spite of the government.

You are a dumbfuck. Trump can use them obstructing as a means to get better people elected. If he fails on his promises, compromises, then people will be pissed directly at Trump, not those who obstruct.

Imagine if instead of calling McCain out, he compromised and did what he wanted. Now with him calling him out Arizona can't wait to get rid of him.

You are seriously a dumb fuck.

>tax cuts only on the incredibly wealthy
>poor fags and midclass fags have to pay taxes to buy new boats for incredibly wealthy
>tfw spics don't leave
>tfw no tax reform
>no wall
>no obamacare repeal
>mo stints in Afghanistan
>no /ourguys/ in his cabinet
>still giving jews 5billion + a year

Fuck you, you Jew

>shitskins
lose the flag larping stormfag and kill yourself

I'm going to laugh when he rescinds DACA. All news reports are panicking right now saying its wrong to end it including Ryan. He's going to rescind it then use it DACA as leverage to get the wall passed.

usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-08-31/trump-expected-to-rescind-daca-program-reports

cbsnews.com/news/trump-to-end-daca/

I'm sure there will be a wall user. But everything else is likely true. Its still better than Shillary.

Go back to /r/politics fucking shill

Fuck that. Fuck that so hard.

We could've gotten a little tax cut with Jeb or Rubio, or any of the other cucks from the primaries. Any of your run of the mill neocon/republicucks can get a tax cut through (see George W).

Trump was voted in office because he specifically was willing to tackle issues like DACA that no one else would.

t. actual shill. You aren't fooling anyone stormfag

What happened to Trump? Is it that his kike son in law and libtard daughter are actually running the show?

You fucking battyman. How can you not have a problem with scum illegal immigrants? They make their own countries shit and will make America shit again, like when the injuns ran the place.

ctrl+f paxton

0 of 0

He was fooling you guys the whole time. Remember what he said about the Clintons after he won

>Nah, we won't go after them. They're good people.

So you're hedging everything on unseating career RHINOs who havn't lost an election in decades, who have all the money and political power in the world to win election after election. That's not a strategy, that's just political suicide.

You are not very good at this. Lose the kek flag and don't call everyone that uses a racial slur a stormfag. It makes it real obvious.

>How can you not have a problem with scum illegal immigrants?
I do have problem with SCUM illegal immigrants like drug dealers and criminals, the ones mentioned in Trump's speech Based ones can stay. Plus hispanics are natural conservatives and will support us in the long run if we are kind to them

Fuck Ryan, hes a Democrat, Clinton in the 90's were more right wing

Mccain won't even be alive in Nov 2018, you fucking reddit shill.

The deadline is still set for Tuesday. This is all smoke and mirrors man, they are not going to make a deal because they would rather daca fuckers hate trump than give him a bone and make a deal. In the end it will get shot down just like its DAPA did. Also fuck Ryan and the rest of the republican party who are for amnesty, all of them are open border cucks, Ryan especially because he thinks he will become president one day of this country, but his dreams are just as unrealistic than these dreamers are.

>Plus hispanics are natural conservatives and will support us in the long run if we are kind to them

The sad thing is Republicans actually think this

Let congress decide on immigration law. He is just removing a over reaching executive order.

>Plus hispanics are natural conservatives

Hispanics favored Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton 65% to 29%, a 36-point difference that helped her secure winning margins in states like Nevada and Colorado and kept her competitive late into the night in other key battleground states.

off yourself retard

There is no deadline, that date is just when those state AG decided would be a good time to sue the gov't about it.

I don't mind racial slurs, in fact I use them too

from time to time as a JOKE.

Actual racists are sick in the head and never

belonged here, you fucking newfag

They're just going to propose a new path to citizenship that will feel an awful lot like amnesty to you folks

I didn't support Trump because of memes, because he's funny, or because he has a hot wife.

all of those things are entertaining, but I won't be voting for him again in 2020 if he folds on immigration. He's useless if so. No different than jeb

DACA is dead no matter what Trump does

states are literally suing to remove it.

Only like 20% of the people in the USA give a fuck about DACA. Either someone supports it because of the sob stories or they dont know it at all. Worry about getting rid of actual violent illegals, lowering taxes, , ISIS and north korea before you worry about stupid shit like DACA.

>Muh cuban vote
>Muh catholic, traditional family values

Apparently, there might be something to that.

REEEE why are we always settling for less than we bargained, such BS man.. fuck dreamers

>There is no deadline

>The deadline to decide on DACA is September 5; Sources on the Hill

Fuck you're stupid.

>We love DREAMers

FAKE NEWS - WAS NEVER SAID

>We love DREAMers

>We love DREAMers

>We love DREAMers

>We love DREAMers

>We love DREAMers

>We love DREAMers

Cubans are not Mexicans & the younger Cubans vote overwhelmingly Dem

The older ones understand the dangers of communism, but they didn't teach their kids this

Exactly. Sup Forums posters are too fucking retarded to research anything that is happening regarding the topic and just end up sounding like fucking morons.

>traditional

>religious

>not SJWs

>hot women

Yea the average hispanic is totally not based

That's because we always treated people like dreamers as second class citizens.

Adopting a "softer" approach will help them better integrate and not perceive right wingers as a threat

Bad idea but part of me trusts Trump, he seems to really know what he's doing lately so I'll wait and see how it plays out.

>to decide

Why? Oh, because that was the date those AGs choose to sue on, you fucking hill billy illiterate.

I have collected literally 10 of these so far and im collecting more. These are the daca shit heads, not the bullshit you read or see with MSM. Bunch of criminals, druggies and fuckers who abuse the system, talks of marriage fraud daily like its no big deal.

END CACA

>only like 20% of the people
Maybe, but the thing that pushed Trump to victory was his stances on issues that Republicans don't usually take. That is why he won states like Michigan, Wisconsin, or Pennsylvania that hadn't been won since the '80s. That is why Trump should focus on those issues that were unique to him as a candidate. It's unlikely that your run of the mill Republican voter will withhold their vote in 2020 because Trump got rid of DACA. On the other hand, its more likely that voters who jumped from Democrats to Republicans (or came out to vote for the first time) will withhold their Trump vote in 2020 if Trump turns out to be a run of the mill Republican.

They're going to oppose his tax cuts either way, you don't understand that much of Congress' hate for him is pathological, they will not listen to reason and they will oppose him no matter what. He needs to go all in on what things he can do by himself, NO MERCY, because if he tries be soft and work with everyone for the next ~3 1/2 years then he's in for a rough ride.

They vote Dem because of handouts & open borders
They might not like gays & love jesus, but that's not enough for them to Vote Republican

>Elections get easier for Republicans
>start sanctioning sanctuary cities

Red US forever and ever

Post with your geolocation flag or gtfo.

trump won with a 0% chance of winning :^)

You just said there was no deadline and I just listed a deadline, whos the illiterate here retard? Oh let me guess, you thought DACA was going to last forever when the D stands for deferred, it doesn't mean your shit mothers could come here on a temp visa and leech forever, you stupid spic. Do you see why nobody wants you guys here? Always twisting shit around just for your sake, you want special treatment. Fuck off.

Yeah I'm starting to run out of patience with this guy. He needs to realize that "muh deal-making" isn't going to get him anywhere with these globalist fucktards.

Hispanics are not naturally conservative, this meme needs to die. Hispanics have led some of the largest communist revolutions in recent history. Read a book you fucking idiot. There is a reason Latin American countries are shit holes. Mexicans and Cubans might be somewhat conservative but that's about it.

You are illiterate because riddle me this, what happens if Trump decides he isn't going to rescind it?

>RIP his base.
Fuck off. He's got a lot of fights going on right now. This is minor considering the scope of things. You want ICE to start rounding up minors lol get real. It's a smart move to give this one up. It can be delt with it later. 88d master chessman. Good job Trump don't give the lefties more ammunition to demonize you with keep fighting the good fight sir.

OPTICS
P
T
I
C
S

this guy has a mind for politics

"ok"

Its because, like any 4d chess player; he is going to use DACA to pass tax reforms.... then get rid of it.
No one can stop him.

They are not minors, most of them are in their early 20's

i bet you think refugees are 5 year old syran girls too right? fucking leaf

Honestly, if you were born here or brought super early, and stayed until you were like highschool age, you should probably be allowed to stay.

If you don't know your native language or really have a connection there, you've been assimilated and you're an American.

Immigration just needs to be easier. It's like Steam and pirating games. People will go through the proper channels if you make it easier

feels good senpai

>some RINO motherfuckers want to give DREAMERs amnesty.
Other way around. Trump is the RINO. That is why he is President, because the American people did not want a Republican. The Republican Party is worthless.

This post reeks of (((hello the fellow republicans)))

But Trump said in an interview the kids would have to go back too? I hope he didn't lie to his voters...

>Because you'd be in jail

Hey there leddit