Corporate profits are at all time highs. Why the fuck do they need tax cuts?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/trump-taxes-corporate-transfer-overseas/
twitter.com/RBReich/status/903299940474011648
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not 1 shill can answer lol

It's a matter of something else: Taxes go to niggers, deadbeats, criminals, and drug addicts. None of them pay taxes (40%+ of the population), yet all the productive people pay taxes. You should punish the niggers b not giving them shit (taxes) and instead, taking shit from them (taxes). You shouldn't be punished for being productive and non-retarded. Taxation is theft, and giving it to niggers is waste. Therefore, corporations should not be taxed at all, nor should anyone. Government should be so small that it should be voluntary to pay taxes, and those voluntary taxes should cover that small government just fine.

to get the money out from there ofc

A rising tide lifts all ships, idiot.

>actually posting this trickle down cuck nonsense
Neck yourself

profits need to go up. they cant get up because theyre artificially up in the first place. Tax breaks help break through the imagination ceiling for more profits™ next year. None of it is real anyways. Anytime someone goes to cash out their millions in stocks suddenly the corporation doesnt have the money because it only existed as an idea of "wealth"

>Why the fuck do they need tax cuts?
They don't.
But when your corporation does more to help your city, state and country more than literally the whole population of American negros, you pretty much get what ya ask for.,

Because they hide their money overseas and pay no taxes you fucking retard. They need a reason to bring back all their offshore money you fucking insufferable shill.

Look at the year 1973 with that spike. Imagine yourself being in that era, posting the same cuck nonsense about profits being high. Then imagine the bigger picture in 100 years where we will be then, much wealthier. Taxes impede the development.

Also what do you want to use the taxes for? Further destruction of America by continuing the destruction of whites through welfare

lol

Because those profits stay overseas and never have any tax paid on them at all when the corporate tax rate is too high you dumb fucking leaf. Do you honestly not know what fucking offshoring is?

That's a chart of after tax profits and corporations do pay taxes. What you're arguing for is to reduce loopholes and stricter tax enforcement. Not a tax cut.

>and corporations do pay taxes.
Not on all their income you fucking retard. They offshore of their profits precisely so they won't have to pay taxes on it your colossal moron, I do it myself with my company's Taiwan subsidiary. Do you think we ever pay American taxes on that money we send over to Taiwan?

THIS.

You're implying that a group of successful productive people owe deadbeats, criminals, drug addicts, and niggers a single cent. They don't. This has been addressed to you many times and you ignore it.

THIS
Once a company starts getting too profitable it makes more sense to open an off "subsidiary" and move all your cash there.

The US used to be a tax haven for businesses and rich people all over the world, now a large portion of businesses are tax exhiles

So corporations can invest in more R&D, hire more people, create subsidiaries, lower prices, etc.

What you think corps take all that tax on the nose? No my leaf friend at least half of what they pay in taxes is passed on to the consumer.

All this chart shows is inflation because it is in terms of profit dollars instead of percentage of revenue. Since taxes are administered as a percent of profit, your argument is a meaningless non sequitur.

To imbeciles

Corporate income tax /= individual income tax

KEYNESIAN ECONOMICS IN ACTION

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH

*deep breath*

KEYNESIANS, HOLY SHIT.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHH

Are you Housemaster?

so they can hire people and do business in America

instead of piecing everything they can off to a 3rd world country

like GHINA, which will both help the US ans fuck GHINA

Because most corporations DON’T PAY ANYTHING CLOSE TO the tax rate.

A tax reduction with deduction eliminations will actually increase the effective tax rate.

They don't help at all. They often get local tax breaks, only pay subsistence wages and rely on the state to subsidize incomes for their workers. The ones who benefit are the shareholders who promptly hoard their money offshore.

I'm going to explain this so retards like OP can understand. Explanation to follow.

>Sitting by the pool waiting for the dividend check to come in is productive

Actually, it's successful hard working people that have been screwed over by you billionaire globalist shills

exactly this

When corporate tax rates are too high, let's say 30%, it behooves a company of any appreciable means to avoid paying those taxes on their income. To do this companies will exploit numerous loopholes but the easiest way to do this is to simply open up an offshore subsidiary in another tax friendly country and then stash all your cash there. As the feds won't tax cash that isn't in the country no taxes on those funds functionally end up being paid. Guess what leftards? 30% of nothing is still nothing.

So how does cutting taxes solve this? Easy. Say you were to cut it to 10%. For money companies it would then make sense to move that money over to the US as odds are the investments, both in infrastructure and real property, that they can make will probably make 10% interest, and if not they will put a significant dent in that tax burden to the point it will probably make it beneficial long term.

As of now a high corporate tax rate LITERALLY, as in literally literally, not leftard literally, only hurt small business who don't have the capital or know how to offshore their profits.

Does that seem like a good fucking tax plan to you?

You think if you cut the tax rates of corporations making billions in profits, they'll suddenly bring back jobs from cheap labor China?

How cucked are you by the billionaire globalist elites?

>When corporate tax rates are too high, let's say 30%, it behooves a company of any appreciable means to avoid paying those taxes on their income. To do this companies will exploit numerous loopholes but the easiest way to do this is to simply open up an offshore subsidiary in another tax friendly country and then stash all your cash there

You're arguing to cut out loopholes and stricter tax enforcement. Not for tax cuts.

I agree with you it is a travesty that Trump undid Obama's ban on corporate inversions.

Trump takes aim at Obama's ban on "tax inversions"

I get that you're a billionaire globalist shill fighting for tax cuts for billionaires, but please educate yourself.

twitter.com/RBReich/status/903299940474011648

No I'm arguing for a tax cut. The government has absolutely no legal right to tax property outside of their legal jurisdiction. Unless you want to give the IRS sweeping powers to snatch up property all over the world this is the best plan you fucking have.

And I don't need to read some faggot humanities graduates idiotic ramblings on the subject. I went to Ross and I do this for a living.

Corporations are not good or evil and just look after themselves. This works when your population follows them. Think for a second if we had no immigration for the past 70 years. Wages would follow those profits and be at all time highs. More taxes and/or increased minimum wages would just cause more unemployment and keep wages lower overall.

>they'll suddenly bring back jobs from cheap labor China?

I didn't say that

it won't be sudden, but sure, you know more than someone with a degree in economics from Wharton

Corporations used to pay even higher tax rates and the economy did much better. Corporations that make billions in profits don't need tax breaks. They need their loopholes cut. You're literally a billionaire globalist shill fighting for tax breaks for billionaires.

Corporations that make billions in profits are exactly the entities that can afford to pay taxes. You just want to explode the budget deficit and put more of the tax burden on poor and middle class Americans. I agree with you it is a travesty that Trump undid Obama's ban on corporate inversions.

Trump takes aim at Obama's ban on "tax inversions"

you're cucked beyond repair u know that right

An idiot is yuo

Yes they did. Before we had a global financial system when you could send all your money to Ireland or Taiwan with a press of the button.

Guess what world we live in now?

Being this retarded. user its clear to everyone at this stage that people aren't rewarded for their hardwork. There are clearly defined sets of rules one has to follow to see their children get into the top 1%. And none of them involve hard work.

I get that you're a billionaire globalist shill but u do know that corporations to pay corporate income taxes right? Again, what you're arguing for is the removal of loopholes, ban on inversions, and stricter tax enforcement by the IRS on the billionaire globalist institutions that you are paid to defend and shill for. I agree on this.

>take that back

>muh profits
>not net

KYS

those are net profits

And what your arguing for is the right of the IRS to violate the sovereignty of every country on earth by giving them the power to seize property globally or the complete disconnection of the US from the global financial market, both of which are equally retarded. Be quiet you ignorant pleb and go apply to college. Preferably in a degree other than women's studies, underwater basketweaving, or whatever the fuck it is you people study so that you can pretend to be intelligent.

>I get that you're a billionaire globalist shill but u do know that corporations HAVE to pay corporate income taxes right?

corrected a missing word

Jews make up a vast majority of the top 0.1% ($5 million+). Bannon is redpilled as fuck. He knows how to punish the kikes without liberals catching on.

LOL you just admitted that corporations SEND money FROM THE US to offshore tax havens. That's what I want to stop u moron. That's what you're fighting for you billionaire globalist shill.

Goldman Sachs doesn't need a tax break u filthy disgusting anti-American shill

so whhy dont u do it u pathetic loser.

umm

this is who Sup Forums fights for now

never forget it

>rising tide is the digital and information
companies used to produce goods they mark up and sell
>companies today are selling virtual product spending much less giving all time new profits

And how exactly are you going to stop that without cutting the US off from the world's financial market? Do you have any idea what the fucking carry trade is?

Update your file please

Anyway it doesn't matter by 2030 ship is going down the wishing well.

they create local jobs in that market you stupid faggot. states and cities compete to get companies to open in their location. it fuels additional industry in the area.
> never seen a Walmart built and shit ton of other businesses build right after it's announced

>actually falling for that bullshit

Why It's true. The three best things you can do for your child to succeed in my country are send them to a catholic church, send them to a private school and have them play football at an old well established club from a juniors through to seniors. That will give them the contacts they need for the families in the 1%. Next they must complete a degree in business at university or some other money laundering degree. Finally using contacts built through church, footy and private schooling and their degree in moving money get employed by one of their mates born into money and lie cheat and steal their way to the top.
The only other way into the elusive group is to be fucking brilliant and corner the market like Google or Facebook. Contacts still help though for initial funding of said project.
This is why jews are so successful as a group, they give each other a leg up.

because they spend that money on taxes instead of hiring people.

Why don't you post Canada's corporate tax rate for comparison you disengenious faggot

When Apple is sending billions to Cayman Islands, Barbados, Panama and Ireland, it's pretty fucking obvious you nasty shill.

And how much of a fucking billionaire globalist shill do u have to be to claim that a massive tax cut on billion dollar corporations is going to stop them from sending money overseas

corporations that make billions in profits are the ones that should be paying taxes u filthy shill

all u want to do is explode the budget deficit and shift the tax burden to the poor and middle class to give Goldman Sachs and others a tax cut

be honest about what you are

you're a parasite

t. I don't know what inflation is, the post

DELET THIS

Lol no one is interested in this dumb shit. Yall are fucked. Everyone except for the literal trannies are aware of the state of economy, wages, employment, and it's great potential. This is just the beginning.

Soon as the long dick of the law wraps itself around the kikes and begins to squeeze, they are going to throw a fit. Going to cause as much turmoil as possible, but we are well aware of the situation at hand, so feel free to engage with other flavors of shills, embarrassing.. Despite having all odds in your favor, having superior scope, tools, influence, and assets, you're getting steamrolled. Likely because ya'll are basically inbred at this point, and got out evolution'd. Squirm, shill, squeal as you please, but the redpills are in full deployment, and this is a literal serious response to it...?? RIP.

Of course you can provide some faggot-ass spreadsheet to suit your purposes. Isn't that the nature of the kikes themselves? It's too late, regardless of how many shills you send, too many people know. The master plan is clearly in place.. If ya'll were anything but totally gasping for air, things would be different. Trump wouldn't be raping you 24/7. CNN wouldn't have distrust of majority of population. No one believes you anymore. Sucks to suck. eat dicks faggot.

>He wants them to hire more inmigrants.

>Corporate profits are at all time highs.
Thanks, Obongo.

Because I'm too old but don't worry I'll do it for my children. My parents didn't know. They tried to give me the best start possible but they didn't put me in the social groups I needed to be in to succeed. It's not what you know but who you know.

Okay then give the IRS the power to go into those countries and take the money back, see how well that goes over at the UN. You faggot. We'll see how Canada likes it when the IRS starts draining Scotiabank.

all these companies donate to nonprofits.

>cutting corporate taxe rates is the niggers' fault

Only on Sup Forums would i find this pathetic middle school tier "analysis"

If I don't pay my taxes and send the money overseas, what happens to me?

>They don't help at all. They often get local tax breaks, only pay subsistence wages and rely on the state to subsidize incomes for their workers. The ones who benefit are the shareholders who promptly hoard their money offshore.
As I said, literally more than the entire population of American Negros

You post this having no idea what risk is even though it is clear as day on your little picture there. They take bigger risk and reap better rewards, we get stability as workers. How stupid are you though??

>Only on Sup Forums would i find this pathetic middle school tier "analysis"
Only on Sup Forums could a leftist misunderstand a clear point so badly.

>we get stability as workers
no

What was misunderstood? You literally said this is what we get when the 1% produces more than niggers.

Okay so rich people only collect 100 dollars when they pass go.

They still own land/resources/stocks and you lease a 85 Civic.

Income tax is on reported income. you can report losses to to make that income 0.

Not a damn thing.

because their assets are in non-western nations. If they move those assets to the west they would have to pay more in taxes, pushing the price upwards as the taxes are passed on to customers. Whatever current tax rates are for them now is irrelevant if they're not even in the our country to produce them. You can tax at 100%, but it would mean nothing if you still allow them to offshore their manufacturing assets and take the goods they produce as imports.

They also have to produce in a higher value currency, bringing the cost of production up. When you go from producing an item for $0.20 per item to $5.00 an item (so to speak) you need to do something at the top to bring the cost of production down so consumers can buy them.

Plus if you tax corporations at this point in time, they'll leave for Hong Kong or offshore their money to Switzerland. The best solution is to encourage them to start spending in western economies like they used to. Bring back patronage. If you really hate them then let them destroy themselves. Look at Google and the mistakes they're making with the public. Does anyone remember TWA? You don't necessarily hear of Standard Oil anymore. Also all the current monopolies like Comcast or healthcare are created through regulations and the state self-preventing healthy competition.

>proven that automation, efficiency gains, technology and immigration causes this effect of suppression.

So what is the third thing in anglo Canada to see you succeed the footy club thing blew me in regards to here away when I found out about it but it makes sense. Canada would be tge same private schooling, catholic church and what hockey club, lacrosse club? Or something else in missing, so ingrained into Canadian culture that it isn't even thought of?

Also, I believe why Trump wants to lower the corporate tax rate(from current 38.9 to 15%/Obama also lowered it but by a fringe/) is to compete with EU(Germany for example which has its corporate tax rate at 30%) and Canada(25%).
Doing so, more companies should return to the US.

Bonus:Ever wondered why Ireland has bigger GDP per capita than UK's?
Because Irelands'corporate tax rate is 12,5%, while UK's is 20%.

Measure your over inflated crap in gold

To pay higher wages
You stupid leaf
A FUCKING LEAF
SAGE

>Why
I dont understand your logic. If anything if their income is high the taxes should be reduced since they'll still provide a shitload of money for the state. And the lower taxes will incentivise even further growth.

>You literally said this is what we get when the 1% produces more than niggers.
OK, I'm gonna give ya a break because I'm assuming you're a very young man.
I'm saying that a corporation which has profits in the billions does more to help a single city or state than a whole population of people.
When your corporation has that much power, and can threaten to cripple your economy by outsourcing, you get what you want from the Government, whether its a democrat or republican in power.
I refered to blacks to make fun of them for being so useless, and to stick it ti snowflakes like you, who are all about "helping" those literal stupid animals, while so oppose to a company that actually does something to help your economy.
"Bu-bu-but they hoard money" not enough to make kicking them out of the city financially feasable.
"Bu-bu-but they evade taxes" not as much as they pay or else they'd have uncle sam on their nuts.

>even further growth
At least one faggot with brains

>these people are making more money than I
>therefore, stealing from them is OK

Sure thing, mate

As mentioned before, the jobs are barely subsistence pay and heavily subsidized by the state. You can argue than between the tax subsidies and state income subsidies, the corps are a net drain on the community.

Reminder that welfare is inherently dysgenic.

Are you implying that not taking stuff is the same as giving stuff?

>pay higher wages.
>not just give the ceos epic bonuses like the bankers did when Obama bailed the banks out.
How are you this ignorant wages won't go up, and they want mass immigration to keep the job market flooded to keep the coat of labour down.

It's no different to charity.
Difference is people don't go to church every Sunday now so your not paying your church tax.

cmon now

What's stopping them from paying higher wages now? Profits are at all time highs.

hiring an american is very expensive, thanks to democrates and obozocare. their record profits are not enough.

>refered to blacks to make fun of them for being so useless
More white people are on welfare than blacks.