Countries not financially controlled by Jews?

Which countries have financial systems that are still not under Jewish control? I know Libya was one. What are some others?

Other urls found in this thread:

christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/39676/why-is-the-nation-of-israel-called-israel-and-not-abraham
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/rescind-dual-citizenship-public-servants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

poland?
idk

Israel.

Its dependent on the US and China for most of its imports and exports.

Iran and NK

Iran and North Korea. That's it.

This one.
Makes you think.

fuck Israel

Forget to take your meds?

begone jew i know your secrets

You are too dumb to continue with life. Kill yourself after reading this:

christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/39676/why-is-the-nation-of-israel-called-israel-and-not-abraham

> Iran and North Korea. That's it.

You sure that's it?

What about Syria? Pakistan? China?

KILL YOURSELF JEW

DONT PLAY GAMES WITH ME JEW

China is commie, communism is jewish ideology

fucking dumbass kike.

Ding ding!

Any country that happens to be a moneyless shithole

Hello

Iceland. Prob one of the last based countries left.

Your hate for me makes my dick hard. I'm picturing you at your laptop in your trailer home, empty beer cans, nazi flag above your bed... hating me. I seriously think I may ejaculate and I'm not even touching myself.

Do you really think only nazi's hate jews? Are you that subversive? Do you ever actually believe half the retardation you kikes spew on this board?

So is NK

Iceland.

>communism is jewish ideology
The original bolshevist form of communism is. Soviet communism of the Stalin era and Cold War was nationalistic and anti-Israel.

No, not at all. I think only people with mental illnesses or low intelligence hate Jews.

But you think all the goyim are lower intelligence than you. You don't make sense man. You're a really stupid jew.

sorry kike.

All the countries that Drumpf wants to attack. Really makes you think...

>Drumpf wants to attack

That's pretty much the American game plan for awhile now. Trump is just the new puppet for the masters.

All the countries Israel wants trump to attack.

Trump fired ur little Mossad shill Ezra Cohen Watnik. We aren't going to war with Iran EVER.

As long as Iran can be restrained through sanctions, thus minimizing threat to Israel, the US going to war with Iran won't be necessary.

Right now, I think Israel is more focused on having the US go after lower-hanging fruit in the ME. But, they'll want to swallow up Iran eventually.

Cyrus the Great was merciful toward the Jews, and today the Jews want to pay back the Persians by toppling their 5,000 year old civilization.

US isn't beholden to ISrael anymore. Mossad is dying, why do you think as time goes on more shills are here?

Drumpf is a neocon and a globalist. Stop lying to yourselves.

And the only reason why US probably won't attack Iran for now is because Russia and China will not allow it. Not because Trump is a good guy.

Not anymore.

the united states going to war with iran isnt a possibility. saudis and jews can cry all they want but the "supreme leader" lives in iran and europe has a few million muslims now and already many have died or have been tormented by the terrorist attacks

what do you think would happen if the pope was killed? pretty sure we would get a wave of hate crimes across the west that many woldnt want to talk about even the left would kind of fear it causing more terrorist attacks. now imagine christians have been resorting to thousands of terrorist attacks for about a decade and a half across a region

the west have been cowards for a long time. its not new. they liked picking on weaklings and runts proclaiming themselves to be the mightiest of all people. but they didnt fight russia directly regardless of how many reason they were given to do just that. every one noticed. there will be no war with iran

Get israel out of our govt

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/rescind-dual-citizenship-public-servants

Cuba got a bank?

whole western world for sure

hmm
give gibs

Not even we are left alone by the eternal jew and we are as irrelevant of a country as you can get

I really doubt that tbqh, the only reason they are not absolutely multi-culturalised is because they are so far away

> US isn't beholden to ISrael anymore.

In the US, Jews control the media, the pharmaceutical industry, the entire financial system, and the university system. Now they're seizing control over the internet. There isn't an institution of power that they don't control.

Sure, all the Jews who control the US aren't necessarily deliberately working toward the interests of Israel, but there is still a lot of overlap.

Also, where do you think these Jews are planning to go after they finish collapsing the US?