PAGANS BTFO

Jesus was NOT a Jew.

biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

Here are some facts:

>Modern day Jews have Khazar ancestry, and are not ethnically related in any way to the "Jews" referenced in the Bible. However they do share customs and traditions.

>Biblical Jews were average mediterraneans. Many historians even believe that the people in that Syrian region had fair skin, hair and eyes prior to Muslim and Semitic conquests in the Middle East

>The word "Jew" didn't exist until the 17th century. It was used to describe the religious, not ethnic group. The largest ethnic groups of Jews are Ashkenazi and Sephardic. Ashkenazi are technically ethnically European, descending from the Khazar people. Sephardic Jews are ethnically Middle Eastern, which means they are a mixture of Semitic, European and African. Neither of these groups would be a good representation of the ethnic group that occupied the region of Judea 2000 years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblebelievers.org
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/faith
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rainbow
youtube.com/watch?v=XLQ69Bqnk2Q
khazardnaproject.wordpress.com/2017/06/21/no-levantine-ancestry-for-ashkenazic-jews/
youtube.com/watch?v=rpwmqUnj7vc&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQvEXSvbj__kqM_2rqWIybxl&index=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_with_Haplogroup_G
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Modern day Jews have Khazar ancestry, and are not ethnically related in any way to the "Jews" referenced in the Bible
That isn't true at all.

Babby discovers first conspiracy theory: The thread

Jews are still bad, right?

Khazar's aren't jewish.

b-but those jews at 23andme assured me that I was NOT a khazar, I'm a super special jew with only magical yid genes from space.

(((ari feldman)))

hes butthurt.

Shoo, JDF

>biblebelievers.org
Nice unbiased source you got there kike

Larpers are butthurt

ITT faggots that comprehend faith and want everything to be solved from a logical tangle mandated by the state

how am I JIDF? im making fun of jews you fucking filthy kike.

jews did 9/11

'can't comprehend faith' *

I blew it

Oh, you discovered that Saint George is a European god-hero now?

You'll probably have reached the Dionysus-is-Jesus level by tomorrow then

How will Pagays ever recover?

I am not a statist at all. I hate the nazi larpers.
Implying """pagans""" are fit aryans. Everyone knows pagans are basement larpers who think they are more special than everyone else

I didnt say Jdf... I said larpers. But that response is starting to make me suspicious Schlomo

>I'm making fun of Jews goy! Ignore my divide and conquer tactics

More against marxism but yes totalitarianism is bad, faith is great.

>the people in that Syrian region had fair skin, hair and eyes prior to Muslim and Semitic conquests in the Middle East

Yes, the syrians and syrian jews had fair skin and light eyes before the islamic invasion.

Obviously he wasn't a jew as he had a conscience. Pretty obvious. He constantly called them out, too.

Christians got Europeans into their religion by plundering our lands and killing our people. The notion that they can do this while at the same time proclaim to being a beacon of civility and honour, is absurd.

but he acted like a jew all his life

the bible even says how he payed the jerusalem tribute every year

jesus was a proud jew

>Ashkenazi are technically ethnically European
WE WUZ KIKES!

Great movie.. cant wait for part 2.

Yeah what's the point of getting rid of non whites just to implement a statist government

I want to get rid of the Jews so we can restore traditional america

>not paying your debts
>getting fucked by the state
he did the smart move

What's your problem? Did an Orthodox chad steal your girl or something?

(((Jesus))) loves everyone equally, niggers included

The difference between man and animals is the ability to comprehend the mysteries of the church and the Holy trinity.

That's why early Americans were ok with killing native Americans. They weren't intelligent enough to comprehend the concepts in the Gospel. Sure they can pray to a cross and go to church but they are just going through the motions. Therefore, they are like animals.

"Custom and use change, and any comparison limps or is only half truth; but eternity’s custom, which never becomes obsolete, is that you are a single individual, that even in the intimate relationship of marriage you should have been aware of this. …. Eternity does not ask whether you brought up your children the way you saw others doing it but asks you as an individual how you brought up your children. …. In eternity you are a single individual, and conscience, when it speaks with you, is no third person, no more than you are a third person when you are speaking with the conscience, because you and the conscience are one; it knows everything you know, and it knows that you know it. .... If you do not live in an out-of-the-way spot in the world, if you live in a heavily populated city and you then turn your attention outward, sympathetically give heed to people and events, do you bear in mind, every time you relate yourself in this way to the outside world, that in this relation you are relating yourself to yourself as a single individual with eternal responsibility? Or do you filter yourself into the crowd, where the one blames another, where one moment there are, as they say, a great many, and where at the next moment, every time responsibility is mentioned, there is no one?

Do you judge as the crowd judges, in the capacity of the crowd? You are not obligated to have an opinion about something that you do not understand. No, on the contrary, you are eternally exempted, but as an individual you are eternally obligated to make an accounting of your opinion, of your judgment. And in eternity you will not be pryingly and busily asked, as by a journalist, whether there were a great many who had the same – wrong opinion, but only whether you had it; whether you have pamperingly accustomed your soul to judge light-mindedly and unthinkingly along with the others because the crowd judged unthinkingly; whether you perhaps have corrupted the better part in you by boasting along with the crowd that you were many and that you were justified because you were many, that is, you were many who were wrong. In eternity you will be asked whether you perhaps have harmed a good cause because you also judged along with those who did not understand how to judge but who had the crowd’s considerable power in a temporal sense, negligible power in eternity’s sense."

Upbuilding Discourses in Various Spirits, March 13, 1847 by Soren Kierkegaard,

yoyo jesus is my nigga and my daughter get blacked because jesus love us all

You are correct. Jebus worshipers just can't accept that they get on their knees and say prayers to a Jew every night.

What's worse is the clowns that believe all Europeans are descendant of the Jews from the Bible.

Considering the role jews had in the formation of modern europe, they aren't wrong.

You built that continent and your colonization under the jewish doctrine, otherwise you will stillbe fucking horses.

You do know that faith means belief without evidence, right?

You are literally saying you believe something without a shred of evidence. Christcucks are literally LARPing.

>Shooing a rat
Yea that'll work

>Have degrees in classics.

>Read IRL shitposting from a Syrian named Lucian of Samosata (aka a dude who should be your average shitskin if people didn't migrate as the paganlarpers say)

>Average Syrian looked like THIS 2000 years ago.

Nordcucks btfo.

Faith means rising above the universal as the individual in absolute relation to God through being infinitely guilty

>The difference between man and animals is the ability to comprehend the mysteries of the church and the Holy trinity.
Do you have any proof of that? Besides logical fallacy's, of course. I'm talking of the hard academic variety. I think animals can have belief systems even if they can't articulate them. They would have to or they would just poop anywhere they wanted to, and house training dogs and cats has been a reliable practice for quite some time.

Furthermore, in between trolling uptight pseudo intellectual fuckboys at debates and shitposting eternally, he actually documented the rise of the christian cult. Not once does he use the term Judean to describe the man worshipped by the christians. He uses the word "synagogue" exactly once in his description of the christians, and refers to the people's belief that he was a modern Socrates and a "crucified sage" in Palestine.

tl;dr contemporary sources do not view Jesus of Nazareth as a Jew, but as a contemporary philosopher who was deified.

Eat shit larpers.

>God says it's bad to kill people, unless I say so otherwise
You Christcucks are a funny lot

Wrong.

Roman/Greek civilization was far more advanced than Christian civilization. A renaissance mathematician was quoted as saying he didn't actually discover anything on his own, he was simply reviving what christinsaners destroyed with their superstitious nonsense.

too bad they died

So, if the Jews weren't in the Middle East at the time of jebus, who put him to death?

But I guess there's no debating with people who believe things without evidence.

Also, I'm not going to sit here and spam you with the usual Roman Frescoes from the Levant in that time period, instead, have a monastic fresco painted right before the Arabic conquest.

tl;dr People migrate, the Levant and North Africa got ARAB'd.

Protip: climate changes over time too. Egypt used to be much more lush and fertile than it is now.

So he was a Jew

The object of faith is the actuality of another person; its relation is an infinite interestedness. The object of faith is not a doctrine, for then the relation is intellectual, and the point is not to bungle it but to reach the maximum of the intellectual relation. The object of faith is not a teacher who has a doctrine, for when the teacher has a doctrine, then the doctrine is eo ipso more important than the teacher, and the relation is intellectual, in which the point is not to bungle it but to reach the maximum of the intellectual relation. But the object of faith is the actuality of the teacher, that the teacher actually exists. Therefore faith’s answer is absolutely either yes or no. Faith’s answer is not in relation to a doctrine, whether it is true or not, not in relation to a teacher, whether his doctrine is true or not, but is the answer to the question about a fact: Do you accept as fact that he actually existed? Please note that the answer is with infinite passion. In other words, in connection with a human being it is thoughtless to lay so infinitely much weight upon whether he has existed or not. Therefore, if the object of faith is a human being, the whole thing is a prank by a foolish person who has not even grasped the esthetic and the intellectual. The object of faith is therefore the god’s actuality in the sense of existence. But to exist signifies first and foremost to be a particular individual, and this is why thinking must disregard existence, because the particular cannot be thought, but only the universal. The object of faith, then, is the actuality of the god in existence, that is, as a particular individual, that is that the god has existed as an individual human being.

Christianity is not a doctrine about the unity of the divine and the human, about subject-object, not to mention the rest of the logical paraphrases of Christianity. In other words, if Christianity were a doctrine, then the relation to it would not be one of faith, since there is only an intellectual relation to a doctrine. Christianity, therefore, is not a doctrine but the fact that the god has existed. Faith, then, is not a lesson for slow learners in the sphere of intellectuality, an asylum for dullards. But faith is a sphere of its own, and the immediate identifying mark of every misunderstanding of Christianity is that it changes it into a doctrine and draws it into the range of intellectuality. What holds as the maximum in the sphere of intellectuality, to remain completely indifferent to the actuality of the teacher, holds in just the opposite way in the sphere of faith-its maximum is the quam maxime [in the greatest degree possible] infinite interestedness of the actuality of the teacher. The individual’s own ethical actuality is the only actuality. That this seems strange to many does not surprise me. To me it seems odd that one has finished with the system and systems without asking about the ethical. Soren Kierkegaard, Concluding Unscientific Postscript

No.

Faith: "firm belief in something for which there is no proof "
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/faith

I'm reading a book the suggests Jesus was a Phoenician. Look into it, it's big if true.

Judeans did infact put him to death. Judaen being understood to mean in "people from the province of Judae". In particular, rich greedy elders who were pissed at this young philosopher trying to reform his society.
However, the idea that modern Talmudic Judaism existed at that time period is incorrect. Talmuddic Judaism descended from the temple religion that was very common in the Levant in that time period. There were equally as many Samaritans, Pharisees, and other sects running around at the same time period as there were members of the sect of the temple religion that would spread out as diaspora and intermingle with people in Europe to form Talmuddic Judaism hundreds of years later.

Basically religion wasn't as set in stone as it was now Broseidon. Roman pagans didn't worship every god. In fact, in some areas of the Roman Empire some people didn't even KNOW about all of the "gods" we know of today.

The temple religion of "Judea/Palestine" has about as much in common with modern Judaism as Zoroastrianism does.

>repeatedly addressed as Rabbi
>not a Jew

Okay then...

Yes.

Rainbow : ' of, relating to, or being people of different races or cultural backgrounds a rainbow coalition'

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rainbow

Salvation came from the Jews, but don't confuse the Biblical Jews with modern day satanists who call themselves Jews.

>"Behold, I will make those of the assembly of Satan who claim to be Jews and are not, but are lying, behold I will make them come and fall prostrate at your feet, and they will realize that I love you."

- Revelation 3:9 NABRE (New American Bible Revised Edition)

I.M.R.A.N. A.W.A.N.

HEARING TODAY!

It is true. Eran elhaik has proven this. The rhineland hypothesis proponents use different tricks such as claiming the near east and iran as part of the middle east to try and claim leventine origin.

No Levantine ancestry for Ashkenazic Jews

Last year, we applied GPS to the genome of ~400 Ashkenazic Jews (Das et al. 2016). GPS localized most AJs along major ancient trade routes in northeastern Turkey adjacent to primeval villages with names that resemble the word “Ashkenaz” (covered here, here, and here)

This is the first and only place in the world named Ashkenaz and it was compatible with biogeographical evidence. It was also compatible with the hypothesis of an Irano-Turko-Slavic origin for AJs and a Slavic origin for Yiddish, proposed by Paul Wexler, and at odds with the Rhineland hypothesis advocating a Levantine origin for AJs and German origins for Yiddish – supported by many linguists.

These findings were very coherent and made sense, except of course, that they flew in the face of years of genetic and linguistic research. No wonder the dormant value on Yiddish made the list of most controversial values in Wikipedia after our study was published. At best, geneticists and linguists could have at least argue that their results have some internal consistency (i.e., I will agree with you if you will agree with me, but neither of us is right). To maintain their self-conviction, authors oftentimes contradicted themselves or clung to very sketchy arguments. For example, Behar et al. (Behar et al. 2013) has published a paper titled “No evidence from genome-wide data of a Khazar origin for the Ashkenazi Jews“ where they wrote:

khazardnaproject.wordpress.com/2017/06/21/no-levantine-ancestry-for-ashkenazic-jews/

So, in summation.

Jesus was a man from a province of the Roman Empire situated between the Mediterranean Sea and the Sea of Galilee: commonly referred to as the province of Judea.

You're absolutely fucking retarded if you think this makes him a dude who danced around eating bagels and lox while spinning a dreidel and shitting out kugel.

We confirm the notion that the Ashkenazi, North African, and Sephardi Jews share substantial genetic ancestry and that they derive it from Middle Eastern and European populations, with no indication of a detectable Khazar contribution to their genetic origins.

This is despite of the fact that their own biogeographical analysis traced Jews to Western Turkey, not too far from ancient Ashkenaz in Eastern Turkey (See figure below in red). Doron Behar refused to provide the data from their figure, as if they couldn’t be obtained from their blurry figure with a little bit of effort. Behar and colleagues must have hoped that considering Turkey as part of the Middle East and ignoring the common Turkish origin of the Khazars and Ashkenazic Jews would be sufficient to convince their readers.

Next comes Flegontov’s study of the admixed Ket people (Flegontov et al. 2016a) where the authors employed GPS using the GenoChip . Why is this of relevance? Because in challenging the study of Das et al. (Das et al. 2016) Flegontov et al. (Flegontov et al. 2016b) had to criticize a paper they published only six months earlier.

Here is Flegontov a)

We genotyped approximately 130,000 autosomal SNPs and determined mitochondrial and Y-chromosomal haplogroups with the GenoChip array… Then we applied GPS (Elhaik et al., 2014)… For that purpose we compared the GenoChip SNP array data for the Ket, Selkup, Nganasan, and Enets populations to the worldwide collection of populations (Elhaik et al., 2014) based on 130K ancestry-informative markers (Elhaik et al. 2013)…. Kets derive roughly 30–40% of their ancestry from ancient North Eurasians… In addition to the proposed population and geographic location, GPS also reports prediction uncertainty (the smallest distance to the nearest reference population)..,

And Flegontov b)

Pitfalls of the geographic population structure (GPS) approach applied to human genetic history.

Rainbow sounds like a description of the christ cult.

Go back to traditional America? The traditional America that allowed itself to get this fucked in the first place? lmao okay dude

[GPS] is hardly suitable for admixed populations.

Another fundamental problem lies in data reduction inherent in the GPS approach: genotypes at about 100,000 sites (Das et al. 2016) are not analyzed directly, but collapsed to just few variables, i.e. admixture coefficients for nine hypothetical ancestral populations.

Flegontov c), if you must know, was one of the three reviewers that approved Das et al. (2017) that invalidated the arguments of Flegontov b), but supported the methodology of Flegontov a).

Picture1.png

Next comes linguist Aptroot (Aptroot 2016). There is little doubt that Aptroot can pile up linguistic evidence produced by herself and colleagues but this would be useless since the self-consistency of the Rhineland hypothesis is no longer the issue. The challenges to the German origin of Yiddish are now based on historical, demographic, and genetic perspectives wrapped by Weinreich’s truism that the history of Yiddish mirrors the history of its speakers. If Yiddish is a German language then history and genetic evidence must be in agreement with that – or Yiddish is not a German language. Aptroot writes:

The idea that Ashkenazic Jews in Eastern Europe were not necessarily descendants of Jews who lived in Germany in the High Middle Ages could explain the purported “exceptional growth” in population numbers among this group in Eastern Europe…. Linguistic evidence, however, does not support the theory that Yiddish is a Slavic language, and textual sources belie the thesis that the name Ashkenaz was brought to Eastern Europe directly from a region in the Near East.

Divine Christian prophecy thread
just 404d, but I think my brothers in faith here will be equally interested in furthering the discussion?

There will be persecutions of Christians by the barbarian ghetto hordes in coming lawless times. Remember there have been several saintly visions and prophecies over the course of 1600 years all describing the pope being killed by "barbarian" "soldiers", after having to flee Rome. Two gives more details, one says the pope will flee to Köln in Germany, the other is from pope Saint Pius X (1903-1914) who adds that that pope will have the same name as him (born Guiseppe Sarto).

This will very likely the current legitimate pope, Benedict XVI, born Josef Ratzinger (It. Guiseppe = Germ. Josef), a native German. Considering that the man is currently 90 years old, this indicates that the prophecised great happening is just around the corner.

The MSM and nu-Vatican narrative that pope Benedict XVI resigned is false, a pope can't resign according to the 1960 year old traditional catholic doctrine.

>It was not valid, because the office and its munus are INDIVISIBLE. The charisms of office can only reside in one man at a time, as Domenico Gravina OP, the most prestigious theologian of 17th Century Italy explained ca. 1610. This has been the unanimous belief in the Church for many centuries. The indivisibility of the petrine office pertains essentially to the divine constitution of the Church.

Ergo: Benedict's intention to partially renounce the petrine munus was DEFECTIVE. The act was therefore invalid due to 'defect of intention'. Bergoglio aka "Francis" is no pope, but is an ANTIPOPE.

Anywway, to answer your question, you should certainly defend yourself when possible, but you must be prepared to die. Therefore be sure to repent and be clean of any mortal sins before the Greatest of Happening.

If you should die defending the True Faith by a pack of rabid brown heathens, who want to forcefully convert you to islam for example, remember that you will win the martyr's crown in Heaven for your deed.

You are a victim of marxist faggot brain. Stay docile nigger cattle

In plain words Aptroot claims the following: the only way to explain the vast number of Jews in Germany is via a “Demographic miracle” (as opposed to migration from other regions) – a nonsensical argument made by some authors (Atzmon et al. 2010; Ostrer 2012) – however our linguistic hypothesis exists in a separate universe where no one cares about historical, demographic, and genetic evidence to the contrary. We are quite happy about it, so leave as alone.

In answering our arguments, as this is still a rebuttal, Aptroot limits herself to the origin of the name “Ashkenaz” that, according to her, although associated with the Near East could not possibly have been brought by Near Eastern Jews named Ashkenazic Jews to Germany. No, according Aptroot Jewish immigrants in Europe (but not from the Caucasus) have transferred “Ashkenaz” from the bible onto Germany. Had Aptroot read Hebrew, ancient Hebrew, or even Aramaic writings she would avoid taking this route.

Biblical names were not selected at random and glued to new places Jews encountered. A translocation was made only when the two names had similar sounds. Germany and Ashkenaz do not have the same sound. Moreover, Judaeans already knew Germany as “Germana,” or “Germamja” in the Iranian (“Babylonian”) Talmud – so what possible reason do they have to call it Ashkenaz all of the sudden? Germamia was associated with Gomer, Noah’s Son, whereas Ashkenaz was associated with Noah’s grandson Ashkenaz and the Caucasus region – again, two different entities. Perhaps Aptroot can enlighten us on these problems with her hypothesis – problems that, as a linguist, she SHOULD be well familiar with.

Christians are pagans larping as jews

>You're absolutely fucking retarded if you think this makes him a dude who danced around eating bagels and lox while spinning a dreidel and shitting out kuge
I don't think moderns Jews do that. Not as a specific tribal ritual. One might do so as a goof, but that's not what you're saying.

>Abbot comes from the word father.
>Head of a monastery doesn't shit out kids.

WOW PAGANS 1 CHRISTCUX 0 AMIRITE!???

>In the late 19th century, a theory emerged that the core of today's Ashkenazi Jews are genetically descended from a hypothetical Khazarian Jewish diaspora who had migrated westward from modern Russia and Ukraine into modern France and Germany. This theory still finds occasional support, but most scholars view it with scepticism.[24][25] The theory is sometimes associated with antisemitism[26] and anti-Zionism.[27]

Praise the lawd jebus!

The entire notion that Germany is Ashkenaz is based on a misunderstanding of Rashi’s writing. This can be easily contested by examining the writings of his followers, which we can identify since they used Rashi script. These authors referred to Germany as Almania, not Ashkenaz. Germany was called by many names, usually after the dominant tribes that inhabit it, but none of these tribes was ever called Ashkenaz. Aptroot’s proposal makes no sense. What is far more reasonable is that Ashkenazic Jews from ‘ancient Ashkenaz’ who started settling in Europe from the 10th century onward carried their name with them, just like Persian Jews and Moroccan Jews. The only difference here is that the place name Ashkenaz, disappeared over time and was forgotten, until we found it in 2016. Ashkenaz doesn’t mean Jewish. It is the name of a place. Some Turks are very similar to AJs and can actually be considered Ashkenazic-non-Jews.

No point describing the pitfalls of other authors, these are discussed at length in (Das et al. 2016). Let us now consider a more important question – can we be certain that our results truly reflect the past?

By the time this paper was written ancient DNA data from the Levant and the Near East had surfaced. These data allowed a direct examination of AJs ancient origins. Using two different methods we found that AJs have 0-3% ancient Levantine ancestry. AJ’s ancestry was 88% ancient Iranian with some Anatolian – in agreement with our previous findings. These findings not only reject the German origin. In fact, they rule out any ancient European origins. As you can see below, it is simply not in the cards. Ironically, the only ones boosting the European and Levantine ancestry numbers (AJs on the far right) are the half-Jews and not because of their Jewish descent!

I guess the digits confirms, paganfags and jews BTFO

I reject or accept things through social cues FUCK JESUS LOL

but the khazars claim to be jews in order to gain virtual immunity to anything tho

The results were replicated in a separate analysis. The evidence for the non-Levantine origin of AJs is very strong. Interestingly, these findings also explain the results of previous genetic studies that relied on the similarity between AJs and Palestinians to claim Levantine origins for AJs. This similarity, however, is likely based on the Iranian and Turkish components of Palestinians (about 40%), not the Levantine one that Jews don’t have. The only ones with a full Levantine ancestry (as far as we know) are about half of the Bedouins (far left). Please note, that Semitic DNA from Israel is still missing, however Lebanese Semitic genomes and Egyptian ones were published. These genomes exhibit high similarity to the Levantine genomes used in our study, so we do not expect major surprises when Israelite Semitic data would be published.

Das et al. 2017 results also emphasize how useless are genetic tests that report “Jewish ancestry,” based of course, on similarity with other Jews, not actual biomarkers (Elhaik 2016). It is baffling that people are willing to pay a lot of money to learn absolutely nothing about themselves. It’s like saying that cats are cats.

Khazarian origin of yiddish
youtube.com/watch?v=rpwmqUnj7vc&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQvEXSvbj__kqM_2rqWIybxl&index=1

>laugh about blacks who sperg out how they were Pharaohs
>JESUS WAS TOTALLY GERMANIC WHITE SUPREMACIST
hmmmmmmmmmm

It's a genetic and historical fact that Ashkenazim are Khazars. There are even several books about it in the Talmud appropriately called "The Books of the Khazars."

All genetic tests indicate Ashkenazim are Khazarian. Many medieval texts record the conversion of the Khazarian state to Judaism. When that nation was genocided, leaving a tiny population, the remaining Khazars spread across eastern Europe creating the Pale of Settlement Jews.

Jews lie about everything and even their ancestry is bullshit.

And what exactly is the problem, even if they are descended from Khazars?
What's so bad about Khazars? Do you even know who Khazars were?
Are you aware that there are three big Jewish groups, and Ashkenazis are one of them?
What exactly are you proving here?

Catholic literally means universal. It preaches the universal salvation for all people, which is the same thing Jesus taught. This is why his fellow Jews had him crucified. His fellow Jews wanted to hog all the salvation for themselves.

There is nothing in the teachings of Christ that preaches that races shouldn't mix. There are specific commands your lawd jebus gave you which are specifically anti-racist. John 13:34 "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another."

tl:dr Christianity is anti-racist and Jesus was a Jew.

Jesus was a Jew. Not the European jew but still an ethnic and religious Jew.

>What exactly are you proving here?
He's trying to prove his lawd jebus was an aryan superman.

I prefer being manhandled by God, not someone claiming to be Gods messenger. How many atheist became that way being cucked by Catholicism?

Don't forget that North African Jews are also of Khazarian descent, as shown by the high frequency of haplogroup G, which peaks in the Caucasus region.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_with_Haplogroup_G

>Jesus may have looked white
>this somehow means I should follow some middle eastern guy

There's a red headed Iraqi general who joined ISIS, what does this have to do with me?

I've noticed these types are very numerous in America. For some reason you people have propensity towards retarded cults and reconciling irreconcilable ideologies and symbols.

>muh Khazar bullshit

No one gives a fuck is Jews mixed. The religion is Semitic as fuck.

Jesus was a Rabbi and taught in synagogs

>Did an Orthodox chad steal your girl or something?
There are no slavic chads

or was he an Aryan from India trying to teach Buddhism to the hillbillies.

I am proving that the Ashkenazim (Khazars) have no genealogical relationship to the Biblical Jews. They have no "blood and soil" claim to Israel, no claim to the Old Testament, and essentially their entire identity is a lie.

The original reason the Khazars claimed Judaism as a faith was specifically because they did not want to choose sides in the conflict between Islam/Christianity, and saw it as a convenient ideological tool to manipulate both sides.

Now, the Khazars claim Jesus "was a joo" and therefore we should pedestalize Khazars, when in reality they have nothing, historically or genetically, to do with the Biblical bloodlines.

The Jews of the Bible were most likely white Aryans, just as the inhabitants of all of North Africa and the Levant were white prior to the spread of the Arab swarm. Another possibility is that they are an extinct race, similar to the Phoenicians, Babylonians, etc, - who were wiped out and absorbed over generations.

>the Jews of the Bible were most likely white aryans

Then why doesn't their mythology reflect that?

Aryans don't mutilate their penises or refuse to eat pork.

>I am proving that the Ashkenazim (Khazars) have no genealogical relationship to the Biblical Jews
Even if that was true, what now?
>blood and soil
They wouldn't have that claim even if they were totally descendants of those Jews. That's just retarded.
>Jesus ''was a joo''
Jesus was indeed a Jew. There is no dispute about this at all. You're inventing stuff. Christianity in any form is totally opposed to your worldviews. You are not a Christian.
>white Aryans
>Arab swarm
We literally have descriptions of those people in that time, you fucking retard. And what Arab swarm? Arabs lived in those regions well before Islam. Arabs are Semites just like all of them. Phoenicians, Babylonians, they were Semites too. We literally know their languages you retarded fuck.

Different areas different culture senpai. Are you really that dumb?

The last true jews are the Himyar.