In all seriousness, where is Lefty Sup Forums ?

In all seriousness, where is Lefty Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocm-5TiJ4Dc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody cares about Houston it's like 20% white

Y'all are dumb leaf Texas is the number one state y'all y'all be hatin Texas y'all be a dumb liberal atheist

This would be true if Houston accounts for 13% of the population but commits 50% of all murders, and a preponderance of all other violent crime.

Otherwise, fuck off nigger/nigger lover.

/leftypol/ is on the place of which we dare not speak

more like 10%, the whole shitshow can be summed up in white people in boats saving niggers spics and chinks from drowning aka shitcucking for nonwhites when God threw you a bone to drown them all

>we will forever have to endure these shitty BLM memes when it's so fucking obvious people take offense to the movement because it operates under the assumption america as a whole does not think black lives matter which is obviously incorrect and insulting to most

If they had stayed in their own country, they would have lost nothing.

Black lives only matter to black people when one is taken by a white. They murder each other like crazy over the most trivial shit. I mean blacks here have actually killed each other over fried chicken

Friendly reminder:

The Trump administration created this natural disaster using the HARP and other weather altering tech. Just look at the news recently; for the first time in almost a year the MSM is finally covering something else in their top headlines besides Trump.

Comparing disasters to racial supremacy philosophies

Apples and oranges have more similarities

I think the reason the left is so bad at memes is because they are too stupid to be witty

HOUSTON HAD HIS HANDS UP! WHY DID HURRICANE JOHN FLOOD HIM!?

Houston didn't shoot itself and then turn around and shoot people trying to help it, it was a flood, have some empathy for fucks sake.

should make it easier for ICE to round them up

Islam

Black people invented fried chicken

those faggots have better memes than Sup Forums

...except pic related

but most of them are actually pretty funny.

Um, you are aware of the history of the United States of America, aren't you?
Jim Crow? Redlining?

>stacking your books vertically

yeah i'd be shocked too

Seriously this. Niggers kill each other each year by the thousands and yet no one even thinks of solving that problem, it's always white peoples fault for everything

NO thats NOT TRUE. just watch this video for proof that blacks are not violent.

youtube.com/watch?v=ocm-5TiJ4Dc

Genius.

Ahhh I love the smell of false equivalency in the morning...

>all lives matter
wrong