GET ISRAEL OUT OF US POLITICS THIS IS DISGUSTING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6_py_BhIEZw
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/rescind-dual-citizenship-public-servants
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hurr durr
Fuck off Ahmed, true Christians stand with the people of Israel - the defenders of the Holy Land.

You don't defend shit you subhuman kike.

Begone Israeli subhuman kike

pissrael and united kikery are literally the anti-Christ, you lying parasite.

FUCK THIS SHIT

bump

The main way that we can stop this is by educating right wingers about yids and what they really are, and deprogram the "judeo-Christian" meme brainwashing.

This.

Pol is full blown Zionist now

youtu.be/6_py_BhIEZw

Sup Forums isn't full blown zionist. JIDF has stepped up their numbers here because we know the Truth.

we should start a petition on the whitehouse website gain some attention

100%. We'd need to REALLY REALLY be focused on the wording so that normies can hop on too.

agreed

Jews killed Jesus and got raped by Mudshits for 1000 years before Christians came in and saved them

Jews have never in the history of their people setup a civilization. They infiltrate, usurp, eradicate, and move on.

bump

BUMP THIS!

jee i wonder...

I wrote up a draft here it is

We the people believe that dual citizenship in our government can cause a conflict of intrest for the citizens of the United States and those of the government. The fact that several members of our government the ones who decide our laws and our policys are members of not only our country but others ,wether they be political allies or not, is a problem that should be addressed. Our brothers accross the sea in Australia are dealling with this problem rightously so by forceing the resignation of Scott Ludlam. I feel we should follow in there footsteps as dual citizens should not be present in our Senate, House of Representatives, and Congress. I vote we enact a law for the future that will keep out foreign interest in our government.

im revising it rn.

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

would fuck judaism out of her

We the people believe that those who possess dual citizenship in our government can cause apparent conflicts of interest for the people of the United States and it’s best interests.

The fact that several public servants, the ones who decide our laws and our policies, hold dual citizenship indicates that their allegiances may not always be in the United States’ best interests. This is inexcusably problematic.

Other countries around the globe are facing similar problems. Australia has just recently forced the resignation of Scott Ludlam, an Australian Senator who held dual citizenship.

I feel that in order to form a more perfect union, a union defined by it’s citizens, America First must be the priority and dual citizenship is antithetical to that premise.

This petition is to raise awareness and promote discussion about implementing policy that removes the potential for allegiances to any other nation but the United States. A public servant of this government should have no problem denouncing any other form of citizenship if they truly believe in this nation and it’s values.

We are but one nation. One people. One Flag. If the motto “United we stand, divided we fall” means anything, then this issue should get more attention.

Theodore Roosevelt once said

“In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

This is one of the rare things the left and alt-right can agree on.

Realistically, what can be done though? Forget the White house petition. Trump is a hardcore Zionist puppet and his family is waste deep in Judaism themselves. They would also destroy his chance of reelection along with his billionaire financial life.

Trump isn't going to touch this with a 10 foot pole, so... what can be done?

what you think guys. Is that a good petition note?

better than mine by a lot sounds great

we need a title now.

Trump isn't a zionist, did you shill so hard you convinced yourself of the lies you shilled? LMAO.

>USA is a Christian nation
>Jesus was born in Israel

And your problem is?

I dont even understand what point you just tried to make? Are the jews losing their minds? KEK.

Look at

End Dual Citizenship/Foreign Interest in our Government

Idk something along the lines of that

MADE IT

Signed, bump

An user posted this in another thread:

Sign the petition to get dual citizens out of office.

I just made that peition lmao.

Focus on spreading it instead of bickering like bitches

Oy vey. kys kike. we are waking up. you can't do anything about it.

>all those senators with dual citizenship
Holy fuck that's some retarded fake news you got there

Not all those senators have dual citizenship. fucking retard can't understand that you don't have to be a dual citizen to be a zionist. BUT there are too many Israeli citizens in congress. If you would look at the bottom left you would realize that. But you're just a kike so I wouldn't expect much from you.

Tell me how Trump has helped Israel? Did it help when he fired Ezra Cohen Watnik? Did it help when he fired Bannon and Gorka? Did it help when he made a ceasefire in Syria? Did it help when he said no more nation building?

Tell me how he's helping Israel you subversive kike.

What the fuck is to explain there retard? The image says dual citizenship

You're the retard. Zero or very few of these people actually have dual citizenship

Every jew has israeli citizenship you fucking subversive kike. Netherlands VPN check. Subversion check. Defending Israel check.

kys.

They have right to apply you retard.

None of them actually has an israeli passport

You heebs can't even form coherent shilling points anymore.

Listen. Israel is done. You guys overplayed your hand for decades and your time for judgement has come. Nothing you say can put the genie back in the bottle. We know and we are mad and you are on the shit end of the stick. Sorry.

Trump has been a kike worshiping cock sucker his entire life. Do you think it's a coincidence his children are all marrying into Judaism?

Sorry Trump is not that idol god you thought he was but reality will continue to set in reddit.

You can't trick anyone you fucking retard. We know the truth dude, what don't you get?

Any graphics purporting to show dual citizens in Congress are only speculative because this data is not actually collected by any govt or non govt agency. What can be said with surety though is that any Jewish member of Congress is eligible for Israeli dual citizenship and Israel makes this process very simple.

I think the first step towards addressing the problem of dual loyalty or foreign loyalty is to require, formally, the disclosure of dual citizenship for lawmakers. There is currently no such requirement (I wonder why).

The entire congress is in the bag of israel anyway, jewish or not

Fuckin Israel man. Fuck that bullshit. You know the left right dichotomy is propagated by Israel right? we need to put down our differences and focus on the jews.

Now now America, don't you like to be Israel's little pet? You get to defend great Jewish people and the best part is, you pay them so that you can defend them. Even Netanyahu admitted that the US is really easy to manipulate

Yeah...fuck Israel.

"no"

OY VEYYYYY

Yes that's for sure. It's something that both parties agree on. DNC and RNC both support Zionism in their party platforms although a majority of Americans are not Zionists. Hmm.

I attribute this problem more to campaign finance. McCain (((Feingold))) reforms opened the floodgates for Israel affinity bundlers to make or break campaigns. The Judengeld is now pretty much indispensable and so candidates shill for Israel to get it. Cynthia McKinney former Oakland congresswoman has talked extensively about this.

>christcuck

Have you read this book?

Not in its entirety but yes. Highly recommend.

Do I even need to wonder who could be behind this post? Though this time it looks more like it's a christcuck rather than Shlomo

Yeah i was just about to recommend it to you, good stuff

>Donald Trump's son in law turns out to be a descendent from Belarusian Partisans.
You're a fucking idiot if you believe this.

This. They have to go back.