DACA

I am a DACA beneficiary. I came here when I was 14 years old. My dad put me to work at 14. I wanted to study to prepare myself to break the circle of poverty that many families in this world live. at 27 years old I got DACA, my life changed completely. I am attending a community college, study to get my 60units and then transfer to UCDavis. I also work 40hrs a week, I work for a beverage company in their QC department. My salary is about 50000 a year. I pay taxes. I volunteer to do community service into the cities where I lived. I consider myself a great asset for this country. Why you guys want me to be deported? Why is all that heat inside of your heart? I want to be part of this community I want to contribute, I want to be embrace. I am keep posting this, because I believe its important. Soon, I will also make a video, we are not faceless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
uscis.gov/humanitarian/consideration-deferred-action-childhood-arrivals-daca
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where is the "DEPORT" key on my keyboard.......

Go home, Paco.

>Why do you want me to be deported?
Because you're here illegally. In the 13 years that you've been here how come you havent tried to become a citizen? If you're such a great asset you should be well received in whatever shithole you came here from as you are. Odds are there arent many people there willing to help with their community.

fake post

FAKE POST

holy shit this is a FAKE post

Thanks for the IP.
ICE is on its way.

Its not a fake post. I will soon make a video and post it in Youtube. You will be able to see my face. For you guys everything is Fake.

I am not afraid. I am fearless

OUT OUT OUT

Because a vast majority on the DACA program are siphoning the opportunities meant for regular citizens. They go into school for useless degrees and work minimum wage because just those are infinitely better than whatever shithole they crawled out from. A shithole they refuse to fix despite living in such a wealthy country.

You're going to leave and you're never going to be back.

Baby's first post. This must be one of those diversity course requirements to come here and 'challenge ideas.'

Why should America decide who is a citizen
#DACA

Mow my lawn and make me a burrito

Sorry Nacho you have to go back.

You are stealing from Americans and you should go back to Mexico and make it great again.
You are a thief and I don't like youor want you in my country. Please leave now before someone starts killing you DACA assholes

It is not too much of the USA to ask that you follow the fucking laws.

We have to follow the fucking laws.

You want to claim special privileges to not follow the laws because You work, make money. so fucking what? Everyone has to obey the laws, even people who work, go to college and make a salary.

And this is why you have to be made to follow the laws, because YOU THINK that for some strange unknown reason, that the laws should not have to apply to you.

Until you start the paperwork to be a legal citizen, you are a fugitive from justice. We are going to restore you to your default setting, and send you home to your home country. THEN when you get there, start some paperwork to come here legally.

Then we will embrace you. do it legally, or not at all. Laws matter more than your demand for special treatment. If we all American citizens have to follow laws, then you have to. period.

Mexico is your country. If you want to be American, there is NOTHING ZERO ZILCH NADA ZIP keeping you from starting the paperwork. Every day that you don't apply for citizenship, is another day you are breaking the law.

nice LARP faggit

>I wanted to study to prepare myself to break the circle of poverty that many families in this world live
How does your plan change? Being in Mexico? Is Mexico another planet or fealty band of warring kings? Is Mexico Mad Max: Fury Road?

Have fun breaking the circle of poverty... In Mexico.

Before DACA, I did all of that, roofer, construction, bus boy, dishwasher, warehouse picker. I am not afraid of working, my work ethic is impeccable. I am also applying to become the supervisor of my QC department.

27?
Wtf are you doing being a beneficiary of daca

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Dont even bother with your story user. A bunch of bitter fucking pricks will just attack you without even reading a full sentence of what you just posted.

Where's that impeccable work ethic when it comes to obtaining legal citizenship?

Paco has to go away, taco can stay.

Why do you get a extra special pass when there are still people on waiting lists to immigrate to the US legally? You don't get rewarded because your father broke the law.
Immigrating to the US isn't a right, it's a privilege and you are stomping all over those who worked to come here the right way. And I suspect you only became patriotic and showed gratitude to this country you love so much when you where going to be kicked out.

you sound like you would be an asset for mexico. go back and make your country great again. it's not fair that the US should take all the best mexicans and leave them with nothing but narcos and rapists

I love America, and I will always do. Don't ever question my patriotism

I think it's sad that there are so many people with so much hate. We are all immigrants. Everyone deserves a chance to make it in life. I think if people would make friends with immigrant, you might change your opinion of them. Some are really amazing people and we have read a variety of information to better understand how immigration impacts citizens of this country.

EAT SHIT SPIC FAGGOT I DON'T CARE HOW YOU PAY TAXES AND WORK HARD, YOU ARE A STATIST SHITSTAIN THAT DOESNT HAVE AMERICAN VALUES

What does it feel like to have beaner parents that don't give a fuck about you? Fucking dumb ass mexican peice of shit beaner dad is so irresponsible that now you're all going back. You faggots could have done it the legal way. But no. Your parents are worse than black dads that don't exist.

Obey the law. Go back home and be processed through normal means.

Men and women of congress, if you want to change our immigration laws then have the courage of your own convictions and propose a law.

Put an end to endless third world slave labor artificially depressing wages.

see ya paco

You need to leave the country and apply for legal residency like the millions of people have done. Spend the 3-5 years from whichever country you are from and come back once approved. You might have not been responsible as a child, but once you knew there was an opportunity to remedy the situation. You chose to continue to break the law at that moment. You deserve no empathy.

Youre illegal thats the difference moron

that's nice, did you ever think maybe he's trying to force congress' hand.

Damn no one cares fuck you fuck your family GET OUT
This is the 100th thread in the past hour whining about this shit. Get the fuck out. Go.

>I did beaner tier work ethics while working in uncomfortable conditions
Beans are damn near as bad as niggers when it comes to doing work and, if they do manage to get it done quickly, it's usually half-assed with corners cut. Performing labor jobs doesn't make you more desireable to stay, makes me want you to leave more since you come in here and devalue the fuck out of jobs that used to pay much more than they do now due to shitholes willing to work for peanuts

The americans don't want you, because if you are a great patriot you wouldn't be in the US helping them, but better your own country.

>Why you guys want me to be deported

Because tens of millions of people have followed you in doing what you've done, and fucked up the West in doing so.

Kicking you out is the only way the nation-state can survive.

This isn't your home. You don't belong here.
You have to go back.
You should be angry with your parents for disrupting your life in this way.

buh-bye

>We are all immigrants
What a bullshit, even for this very line you should be deported tomorrow.
>Some are really amazing people
This is the reason the US has no use for you, you are unable to distinct between mean and the outlier(s).

>no response

>Why you guys want me to be deported
because nobody wants citizens too inept to become citizens

The fact of the matter is, the more non whites there are in this country the more prone we are to political instability. If the Southwestern U.S. were to become majority-Hispanic, there would be grassroots movements to either join Mexico or break away from the U.S. to found your own Hispanic nation.

These movements are already being funded by foreign powers like China in an effort to destabilize the United States, and it's working. There is absolutely no reason why the citizens of the U.S. should be subject to this political climate simply because we decided to treat all people with equality regardless of their skin color.

tl;dr NOT being racist has fucked the United States over so badly that we may very well cease to exist as a nation before the end of this decade. That's why you have to go back. We don't hate you but it is absolutely immoral to allow the country balkanize and break up.

Has POTUS made any actual announcements on DACA or just rumors at this point

How does it feel to harvest the fruits of another mans labour? Do you feel good knowing you got this handed to you in an unnatural fashion?

I don't understand why American people are kind to illegal immigrants but really tough on legal immigrants.

YOU

Im also hispanic but I was born here in the states luckily. My parents have been legal for decades now. Its sad because most of the white people in my area are addicted to meth and living on section 8. I thought ya'll were supposed to be hard a f s m h t b h f a m

No, get out :D

you're illegal and so is your dad. he shouldn't have come here illegally to begin with. if you want to be mad at anyone, be mad at him. the law doesn't magically change because of your sob story. we have plenty of actual Americans who need help.

So you're an illegal spic likely taking some sort of financial aid and a job from a more qualified citizen of this country and this is suppose to impress me or something? If you were in Mexico or whatever shithole you came from a citizen could have your job instead of being unemployed or working at starbucks. You have to go back.

Don't you have to be american to be have american patriotism, by definition? time for you to go home paco

sob story senpai?
He probably puts more towards your country than you do.

No, you need to go back. We have laws, not to mention many have been waiting 10 plus years or more to get in. Just because your slime parents decided to break in doesn't give you the right to be here and other who have waited their lives to move here, learn the language, appreciate the culture etc. I really don't give a fuck what you contribute.

You have to go back.

All of that you got could've gone to a legal U.S. citizen.

Yes.

Your dad was obviously too short sighted to learn English and get proper citizenship before you turned 21.

Which means your father is either a retard who is here illegally or some lazy asshole with H1B status.

Either way your father is retarded, which makes you retarded. You're a diversity hire and taking a job a proper American could do. Your colleagues most likely hate you. You probably see yourself as "Insert Country Here"-American.

We have a surplus of decent white men who could be doing everything you are. We don't need you. We just need a wall and an end to AA and HR departments. You have to go back.

OP needs to learn that every time one of these DACA morons come out, they get deported ASAP. Dude is asking for it.

Go back, and take your family with you. Come back legally then you can be a productive member of our society. My family did it the right way, and they're welcome to reside in this country. Don't piss all over them because your family didn't want to follow the rules that everyone agreed to.

>illegal immigrant
>making 50k a year at 40 hours a week
Nice try.

Assuming this is real, why should you get an advantage over people who apply for legal immigration?

Why should you have the opportunities in the US, like being able to apply to UC Davis, get scholarships + aid, and go there, that people outside the country that don't have a land border have?

Why should you get work authorization under DACA when hundreds of thousands of people apply for skilled immigration via legal visas each you have?

Under NAFTA you may be eligible for TN visa depending on your job category which is an easy way to return to the US.

Construir un miro cabrone!!

Great, return to Mexico (or wherever) and improve your homeland.

DACA gave them all work authorization meaning they can work white collar jobs and pay taxes.

uscis.gov/humanitarian/consideration-deferred-action-childhood-arrivals-daca
>On June 15, 2012, the Secretary of Homeland Security announced that certain people who came to the United States as children and meet several guidelines may request consideration of deferred action for a period of two years, subject to renewal. They are also eligible for work authorization
>They are also eligible for work authorization

Bullshit, sounds like you're pretty scared to go back to Beanerland, spic

GTFO. You fucking foreign leeches have ruined the image of all Latin Americans in the United States. You are a shame to the nation you illegally occupy, you are a shame to your cultural roots, and you are a shame to all legal immigrants of all nations. Rot in hell, you piece of shit.

You have to go back.

tl;dr YOU HAVE TO GO BACK (you)

This. Baja California should be worth a trillion dollars by now. Build it up like Miami Beach.

False and Homosexual.

Lmao, that's not even that much. Illegals working as contractors can get close to six figures if they know what they're doing.

>This post again
Please kys beaner

People like you are making it harder for law-abiding Mexicans to immigrate here legally.

>I am keep posting this

Come back when you speak proper English Pedro

In 13 years you have not applied for Citizenship? Seems strange. DACA only start 5 years ago-in 2012 and is scheduled to end if Trump does nothing on September 5th. Obama brought it in as a favor to the drug cartel-they use many of the kids for mules and kiddy pedophilia hooker networks. Nice stories but there are also many thousands who just disappeared. Human organ harvesting is suspected in some cases. Slave labour and sex slaves to the elite is another. So these minor children have been badly exploited by DACA and illegal child smuggling.

No response from the shill yet

Pls elaborate burger

>I love America, and I will always do.

Enlist in the military and earn your citizenship.
Many such cases!

>In 13 years you have not applied for Citizenship?

this, minus the dubious human trafficking claims

If you were patriotic, you would follow the laws of the nation, especially the ones you don't agree with, for the betterment of the nation. And you don't get to decide what is better for this nation, citizens and lawmakers do. If you loved this country so much, you'd leave.

>Its sad because most of the brown people in my area are addicted to heroine and living on section 8 with 14 yo single moms sucking up dem welfare gibs.

If they were born on US soil they are US citizens.
If they were born in Mexico or another non-US location then their residence in the US is illegal and they can't apply for citizenship.

DACA would have allowed for some immigrants to go for green cards, but only if they had a relative with citizenship/permanent residence to sponsor them, and even only if they meet certain conditions.

If you were covered under DACA but had no relatives in the US to sponsor you, you had no path to citizenship.

oh noes! it's a long and difficult process to suck on uncle sam's tits!
cry me a river of tears and nourish me.

Go fix your own country.

There's truth to this. While OP is copy pasta, the scenario he mentioned is true for many.

That's the shitty part about King Nigger's DACA EO. They made this blanket legislation that applies equally to meth addicted wet backs, and people here who did everything right (H1B to permanent resident on the path to full citizen) but got fucked over because Dad didn't get citizenship before they turned 21.

Nigger brains didn't think this through.

In US colleges, we are made to take diversity courses. These range from:
Global Economics
Women's studies
Minority studies
LGBT Studies
Gay Literature
Transsexual Studies
Etc...

Its meant for liberal brainwashing to bring the diversity pill to every student.

You better be posting this from the other side of the wall

>We're all immigrants bullshit
Exactly, we weren't immigrants, we were colonists and conquerors

You're right, everyone does have the chance to "make it" - but not everyone deserves to "make it" in the United States. You can pursue happiness from you own home country, there is nothing that says you and millions of others need to flood this country illegally to steal from those whose birthright it to have the benefits of this country, those that work in, live in, and defend this nation. Your birthright to to make Mexico a strong and prosperous nation where you may find happiness, not to steal from Americans.

fuck off

It's not always possible for parents on H1-B to get permanent residence (green card) before their H1-B 3 years + 3 years renewal ends, particularly if the parent holding the visa is from India or china (wait is generally 10-20 years)

good to know.

how does one go to college and get a job with no social security number?

Too bad you need to go back

There are a lot of low-value (and worse) ones that we have the opportunity to remove, this way and no other way. We are taking it.

You will have the opportunity to apply for a student visa or other visa.

Two ways:

College doesn't give a fuck and let you in anyway for muh diversity
Identity theft