Ask a Globalist anything

Ask a Globalist anything,

I will debate, I will answer questions, and I will discuss.

How does one become such a faggot that they waste their time LARPing here?

How many people do you want to "reduce" the population to, and who gets to decide who lives?

how high up the totem pole do you consider yourself to be?

I'm not LARPing. I'm serious.

Globalism is not about reducing population sizes. It is about global connection cross-borders in regards to labour, research, trade and scientific advancement, as well as military interventionism.

Bump

Not high up at all. In fact, I'm only working a working class job right now

You werent honest and upfront with your depop agenda, abandon thread.

are you the brazillian cosmetics industry guy?

Are you a jew?

Globalists don't look to depopulate. We look to maximise market efficiency. It's why I'm a fan of the European Union. I'd like a Federalised Europe based on free labour movement, free trade and a setup like the U.S. style of Government.

No

No, I'm an Irishman

90% of the world piggybacking on the backs of whites. What will you do when your plan of replacement migartion is fulfilled? Who will you leech off of then?

Then why do you act like a jew? Why do you want foreign dictators to rule your country and treat you like a slave?

White people are free to compete too. Who says I want to see whites replaced? I AM white. I simply want to see labour competition and trade competition to maximise market potential and boost economic growth and allow intercultural exchange.

Foreign dictators? There's a reason I'm a fan of regime change. I wish to see Democracy installed in dictatorships to free peoples from oppression.

>Foreign dictators?

Yes. How many EU leaders have you voted for in an election?

>I wish to see Democracy installed in dictatorships to free peoples from oppression.

You support the complete opposite.

Bump

Are you a good globalist, or a leftist scum?

How is impoting masses of low IQ foreigners benefical to the market in any way? They will eventually bloat in debt too, but there will be no more whites to extort in their place.
Don't you see you are heading straight towards a cliff with this? You will fail the entire European continent, not just yourselves.
And that will be permanent. Whites will not even be mentioned in hisory books, as those will none written anymore.
A new dark age is coming, and you are it's herald.

The Right-wing Neoliberal kind.

If low IQ foreigners can't compete then surely they will be beaten in competition by those low skilled workers who can compete. If these foreigners are so dumb then surely it's not an issue?

>intercultural exchange

What do these other cultures have to offer? Serious question.

Women, food, possibly superior or inferior cultural values, new languages, new religions, etc.

if globalism would be for free markets, you would be objectivists, instead you are psychologically scarred cuckcs.

They no not work. They loot and breed like crazy, while it is the whites who support them with their taxes.
>inb4 then stop
You are demented. All you see is the 'market competition' while the ones who actually built and upheld it are being purposefully removed from the premises by the likes of you with an agenda. Eventually they will come for you too.

Why are you guys letting niggers in Africa breed out of control. Do you really want to let the world turn into a 3rd world hellhole just to rule over a bunch of low IQ shitskins?

It is an issue because we have the burden of immigration without any of the benefits.

"Beaten in competition" means remaining in the country but not in the workforce, creating a financial burden.

People have been nice so far but OP, today, you are a faggot and must be 15.

This post reeks of LARPing. No more (You)s for you.

Then liberalise the markets and lower taxes in order to force them to compete in the market. And in the event that they cannot compete in the market place, then ban them from using welfare and watch them leave.

Honestly? I'd rather see Europeans and Americans thrive, which is what I believe would happen. Why would low IQ niggers win in an open marketplace with free labour movement?

>"Beaten in competition" means remaining in the country but not in the workforce, creating a financial burden.
Not necessarily. Deport them if they refuse to work

>Why would low IQ niggers win in an open marketplace with free labour movement?

Because they've been given advantages that whites don't have like affirmative action and there is growing anti-white sentiment throughout the west thanks to globalist propaganda.

Also, African population has been exploding. If left unchecked they'll continue flooding into western nations which will eventually collapse under their weight.

>Deport them if they refuse to work
So it is cost neutral to bring in thousands of people, temporarily house them, spend money processing them through our system to see if they might not "refuse" to work and then spend all the money sending them back?

Sounds like a cost effective experiment, OP.

Also, I don't think that would be a pleasant experience for migrants either. They come now because there is a guarantee they will receive benefits.

I don't care if you are LARPing OP because I have this argument IRL on a regular basis and it still baffles me.

Why do you rape and murder kids?

Are you a freemason? From which lodge?