Rate my absentee vote for the upcoming election in Germany

Rate my absentee vote for the upcoming election in Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

killerbeesagt.wordpress.com/2017/07/30/bauernfaenger-verein-csu/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Social_Union_in_Bavaria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_(disambiguation)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not voting CDU

Why do you hate capitalism and freedom?

There is no CDU in Bavaria.

Also, it arrived in the mail yesterday, I signed and sealed it, and I mailed it earlier today

NECK YOURSELF TRAITOR

0/10 should've been AfD

>should've been AfD

You from Eastern Europe?

No, I'm Bavarian.

Why is your hand writing like that

Why, what's wrong with my handwriting? Because I used slashes instead of dots?

no not because of that

Thank you for elaborating.

> no AfD

0 / 10

Good.

Thanks

Soziale Union = Soviet Union?

killerbeesagt.wordpress.com/2017/07/30/bauernfaenger-verein-csu/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Social_Union_in_Bavaria

>voting
I hope you don't expect your vote to count.

Our country is totally fucked, better vote for the fuckers in charge who let this happen in the first place. German logic.

>yfw my vote will swing the election for Merkel

Let me lick your tears

>Our country is totally fucked,

Uhm, source?

Voting for the CSU in federal elections is a huge meme. If you want actual change in politics and a more right wing approach, voting them does nothing because your vote goes straight to Mama Status quo. Voting for the AfD would be a better fit for that. If you however want to give your vote to Mama Merkel but simply can't, because you live in Bavaria, you might as well vote SPD, because they share the exact same views.

>might as well vote SPD, because they share the exact same views

Yeah, but Merkel has better tits than Schulz.

>mfw I don't give a fuck either way

You already posted this today. Stop attention whoring.

But Schulz has a far bigger (((nose))) than her.

+1, don't vote Drehhofer. He'll condemn immigration now, only to accept it if it saves his coalition.

He's a traitor.

This is about the future of Germany and EU, and you're butthurt because I feel the urge to discuss it with my brothers on Sup Forums?

Fuck off, censorshipnigger.

Do you watch news? Sandnigger gangs, Refugee Rape culture .....

1000 woman where sexual harassed by refugees , 18 refugees where arested great job germany ...

That's a pretty fucking bad vote. 2/10

>1000 woman where sexual harassed by refugees

So that's 1000 victims out of a population of 82 million?

Yeah, truly "fucked" lmao

>traitor
That would imply that he was on our side to begin with. He has been Merkel's lapdog form the very beginning. Sure, he might have barked now and then, but like the good doggie he is, he always obeyed his master.

and yesterday.

Ma'am, you spend waaaaay too much time on Sup Forums.

Cuckold/10, neck yourself or don't send it

its good, but not like it matters

>its good

Thanks

In just one night ..... it was a mass rape festival for refugees ....but sure it was just a little accident .....

>not voting NPD
Germany is doomed

I knew this was a shitty bait thread.

stop spamming this thread

>In just one night

So a few sluts get diddled, and that's enough for you to go all "We're dooooooooomed! DOOMED"?

Have some dignity.

It's not. It's how I voted.

Oh and besides. The biggest reason people claiming to vote CSU because they love their homeland and want a strong Bavaria being idiots is that good ol CSU loves the EU. Sure, there are some that don't outright cheer for it, but everybody atleast tolerates us giving up more and more of our independence. You can't be a patriot while supporting a party that allows these disgusting levels of Centralization. Tell me OP, what do you think about Schulz wanting to make education a federal issue and not a state issue? Do you like the idea of your vote going to someone who would go into a coalition with somebody like that? Are you willing to sacrifice Bavaria's spot in the sun in regards to education just so the rest of Germany can say "We're equal now."?

>good ol CSU loves the EU

As do I. Most educated people do.

The only people who hate the EU are the ones who were left behind by society and live in abject poverty. Instead of taking responsibility for being underachiervers, they would rather blame the entity that brought unprecedented peace and prosperity to Europe.

Fuck of troll, go back to 9gag or reddit and let the adults talk

Yeah, excuse me for making fun of your fee fees.

are you a doctor? do you fuck my ex gf?

lmao what a loser

>do you fuck my ex gf?

If she has a vagina, I probably won't be interested :^)

Stop posting. He is a troll

>He is a troll

Source?

Jesus Christ, listen to yourself. The EU caused major tensions between Eastern Europe and the rest of the EU because this "peace bringing entity" tries to represent multiple widely differing opinions at once. The EU being a economic union would be a good thing, but a construct trying to take away power from single nations is sheer madness. If you vote CSU, you should atleast have some form of concept of what it means to wanting to be represented. Do you think Bavarian interests will be represented in the EU? Hell, Bavarian interests are barely represented in Germany. And you dare to say only stupid people dislike the EU. YOu know who the people are who dislike the EU? People who are fed up with politicians centralizing more and more of the power. Why even have a democracy when nobody gives a flying fuck about representing the people? Do you think a handful of people sitting in Brussels could accurately act in the interest of all of Europe's population when not even a single country manages to do that perfectly with only its own population. Come on, give me an actual argument instead of vague claims of how much peace the EU brought in order to support your pipe dream. How does a totalitarian, power centralizing construct that overrides democratic votes bring freedom? Go on, I'm listening

"underachievers"

people in their 50s with PhD letting rooms in their munich appartments on airbnb bc they cannot afford it. Top KEK.

>I've been posting in le gay liberal Bavarian's thread all along
Fuck you, I put effort in that long ass post I just made. I actually thought you weren't shitposting, just a stupid cuckservative. I hate Sup Forums.

>The EU caused major tensions between Eastern Europe and the rest of the EU

Uhm, no. Slavniggers caused that tension because they're ungrateful cunts. They went from 3rd world to 2nd world thanks to the EU, but all they do is take, they never give.

Such is the way of the eternal slav.

Maybe they shouldn't have gotten a PhD in philosophy then.
>I actually thought you weren't shitposting
I'm not, I'm a huge fan of the EU, even though things could be better. I could never support any party that aims to disband the EU.

GOOD GOY. VERY GOOD GOY. Do you like the shitskin rapists I brought in to rape your daughter's and sister's white, educated pussy? You do?? Oh boy oh boy. I might be able to spare a shekel for you.

>I could never support any party that aims to disband the EU.
Try being a little less ovbious.

Hyperbole is not a suitable substitute for sound arguments. Neither are your fee fees.

But I wouldn't take either away from you. They are all you have.

faggot/10

AfD or lined up against the wall TBQHfamiglia

Less obvious about WHAT? I cheered when Le Pen was defeated.

müncheners and shitskins are gonna vote in reds + commies are in power on the federal level

bavarians can only bend voer and take it unfortunately
its a shame since bavaria is one of the best regions in europe

why do you even go to the worlds leading far right website?

>AfD

Did you know their front-runner, supreme lesbo Alice Weidel, is ex-Goldman Sachs?

I could certainly see why Sup Forums would support her. After all, they also endorsed the guy who said "I'm both a nationalist and a globalist" lmao

Sup Forums isn't your safe space.

Also, in a delicious twist of irony, it's actually me who's being politically incorrect on here. And isn't that what Sup Forums's about?

BBC/10. Very good goyim. Remember to punch nazis!

im an anarchist why are you telling me this

>come on, give me an actual argument
>XD, slavniggers and shit XDDD
Now I regret making my actually thoughtful post even more. I shouldn't expect to have a serious discussion on Sup Forums anymore.

>not voting AfD, Volksverräter

I assumed you were alt-right.
I'm saddened to see that you weren't able to address the substance of my post.

Don't backtalk to me goy. I appreciate what you're doing, but know your place you little nefesh shit.

>I assumed you were alt-right.
people think because you hate authority and states you automatically must be a left wing trashcan crashing transvestite

I am a lefty though. Just can't bring myself to vote for Schulz.

im not a lefty
im socially very very traditional

its a pretty weird mix, can't think of anyone but ernst jünger to be of this position

>im socially very very traditiona

So you're homophobic. Got it.

What?!? We were making progress. PROGRESS. And now I discover that you're a little anti-semitic BIGOT. I was going to give you some shekels, but now I think I'll just send you more rapefugees. I'm very disappointed in you hans.

im not homophobic, why would i be afraid of faggots?

>im not homophobic, why would i be afraid of faggots?

If you're trying to play the semantics game, you should also probably acknowledge that the translation of "homo" is "man" and not "faggot" in an effort to be argumentatively more consistent.

It's hard, I know

>Definition of homophobia
>irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals
none of which applies to me
if they tried to spread gender ideology to my family or community id murder them without batting an eye or if some of my family or community tried to go down that path i'd do everything in my power to stop them, thats true, but im not particularly afraid or angry towards them

why would i care about abused mentally ill people from other side of the world

>translation of "homo" is "man" and not "faggot"
what the fuck are you trying to say
that homophobia is fear of men?
cause its not thats androphobia

homo = like in homosexual (in other words, faggot)

The translation of "homo" is "same" you dumb goy animal. "Anthropo" means "human."

>if they tried to spread gender ideology to my family or community id murder them

I like your maximum authoritarian flavor of anarchism.

>Homo is the taxonomical genus that includes modern humans (Homo sapiens sapiens).

I accept your apology.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_(disambiguation)

its collective anarchism
if the collective is in threat the response is to eliminate the threat

cant see anything authoritarian about that

>thinking CSU will chance something

you must be a special kind of retard

>cant see anything authoritarian about that

Me neither. Authoritarians would never kill anyone for holding different views.

I respect you.

>for holding different views
*for undermining foundations of the society and propagandizing far left authoritarianism

ftfy

Your English is surprisingly good for a t*rk.

>undermining foundations of the society

...words that an authoritarian would never use.

I respect you.

Thank you, I've spent a whole year going to school in the States a few years ago, it really helped.

i dont care waht words are used sinhce im not a censorship loving authoritarian like you are

far left and far right belong to the same place

>i dont care waht words are used sinhce im not a censorship loving authoritarian like you are

Please don't murder me, Mr. Turbo Anarchist.

>pic
what has this site done to me?

Bavarian you have other stuff to do. Stop posting bait threads

i dont give a shit about you just like i dont give a shit about homosexuals as long as you dont threaten my community

heres a difference between two of us:
you're a pacifist far left authoritarian
im an anarchist not afraid of usage of violence

You beat Kurds up on a regular basis, I suppose?