Women mental life and the new female - NO BLUEPILLED PEOPLE ALLOWED

Women mental nature was always a drag on all civilizational efforts.
Thats why in all times, in all geographies and in all cultures, an religious and moralistic body of myth was carried trough the next generation, on where the female was being shown as an essentially immoral beast. Either by self-guilt or either by violence, the female Geist was suppressed. In the west, this came trough us on the form of the Catholic church and Christianism.
It's obvious that not even the violence of Islam nor the blunt force of the church was enough to suppress the satan that inhabits on every women.
CULTURAL TECHNOLOGY WASN'T ENOUGH.
Now, under the banner of high technology and to remain true to the human spirit of continuous conquering of new horizons, we must finally domesticate the female mind once and for all. There is no way civilization can move forward without a strong nuclear family, and that means a dominant men and a submissive women. Either by genetic intervention, by editing female sexual instincts for submission and attachment to the male that she have sexual intercourse or either by synth, making biological females obsolete and having a android capable of producing a kid.

Is cultural technology still an option?
Do you agree with me? Do you not? Why?
Also, wich way: SYNTH or GENE?

Explain "woman drags culture", charts shows something but doesn't explain anything at all.

What's the conception of woman and culture through time and places for you?

My theory is that since the brains of women develop faster than their male counterparts, and that they are high in neuroticism, it would be ideal to teach them at an early age in an accelerated program/learning environment. Otherwise their brains mature during a period where they lack knowledge, understanding, and critical thinking abilities.

The display of the feminine essence is shown across multiple cultures, in different geographies and different ethnic groups, as being an immoral creature.

Marcus Aurelius said it.
Muhanmad said it.
Buddhism said it.
Schopenhauer said it.
Catholic church said it.
Jews said it.

All universal literature until modernity was inclined to the idea of it.

It's a universal idea that cross along time, space and ethnic groups, it's a cultural constant, the need for domesticating women feral lying and cunning nature, so there can be some familiar stability.

>develop faster
I think it mature sexually earlier, because thats what they are here for: some good ol' dicking, displaying beauty as their main reproductive strategy and the behavior algorithm that comes along with it(lying, cunning, deception, pretending, attention whoring, baiting betas fucking alfas)

bump for final red pill

Islam = Cultural technology for female submission
But it's foreign, so I don't like it

I agree, I have multiple pdf's on the philosophers of yesteryear and they all come to the same conclusion.
I especially love Schopenhauer's essay, "On Women." It's replete with redpills.

>It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name ofthe fair sex; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct. One would be more justified in calling them theunaesthetic sexthan the beautiful. Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

bump

Oh, don't get me wrong, I greatly dislike Islam myself. I'm not giving up beer or bacon. Unfortunately, they do have the right idea when it comes to women. This is why the super-feminized countries are importing Muslims by the thousands. The women, subconsciously or unconsciously want assertive men who will put them in their place.
I'm trying my best to unbrainwash myself from the feminist lies I had to grow up with.

Bamp

There is Esther Villar too, where she redpilled me as identifying myself as the construction unit of civilization, while women merely whore and lie away their days. The truth is that men and women are not equal, and women on their natural condition are indeed inferior in qualitative aspects. They are not fit for building or struggle, just mainly for sex. That being said, I embrace intellectual value wherever I see it, so female talents always make me very happy to witness!

>trusting the vaginal jew
When will you guys swallow the gaypill?
Who else here /dicks4life/ ?

They CONSCIOUSLY KNOW, and they also consciously LIE ABOUT IT. There is no way around it. They know they like strong man, dominant and superior to them.
The problem is, when you become that, you start being flooded with pussy, and than you start to despise them for being so whory.
But don't resort to hate, that's just who they are, nature made their mental software like that. They don't control it at all. It's just like a cat barking and a dog barking. See women as supermarket carts. It's not your to own, it's just there for a limited amount of time, and then it will go to another dudes hand.

never, I will shallow the peace pill, the one that you start following (((love))) as a important goal and you can keep your sanity and your money

The final solution is to have all women wear diapers and call their boyfriends "daddy"

>Also, wich way: SYNTH or GENE?
We will need to use artificial wombs for at least 1 generation. With artificial wombs and genetic engineering technology, it may be possible to create a new genetically engineered population of women that women have their irrationality and disloyalty edited out.

That was what I said. But wich way: SYNTH OR GENE?

Womens are hell daughters. But we love em,don't we folks ?

>In the west, this came trough us on the form of the Catholic church and Christianism.

Semitic sand nigger mind poisen thread

>Do you agree with me? Do you not? Why?

How would you implement any of these without the destroying the most important virtue of the west, freedom?

Synth: No freedom broken, only a market attended by free initiative.

However we are currently so far away from this that you could also include mind altering nano machines and control rays.

Also, in the west, the tradition for freedom don't really consider women political entities. They were always considered just reproductive patreons, who chooses who would mate and who wouldn't. The catholic church made sure to create an ideological position where the women was submissive by default. Do you think going back to our roots breaks your idea o freedom, as in western civilization?

>They were always considered just reproductive patreons, who chooses who would mate and who wouldn't.

Not anymore. You cannot revoke already given rights. I.e. after declaring a slave a human you cannot declare him a slave again without infringing the rights of everyone.

>Do you think going back to our roots breaks your idea o freedom, as in western civilization?

If we do it now, yes definitely.