My wife thinks most men want stupid women, so they can be more easily controlled. Is this true...

My wife thinks most men want stupid women, so they can be more easily controlled. Is this true, do you faggots want a dumb broad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pceDfPLf2hw?t=16s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women are all easy to be controlled, thus you can say that it's true, they are to some degree and from a certain point of view.... stupid.

that's why we need to controlled, we know what is best for them.

I never did, but now I stopped looking because I met a girl who I browse Sup Forums with. Gonna marry her. We're all gonna make it bros.

No I want a fucking independant woman who is their own fucking person.

>do you want a dumb broad
I don't think we have a choice

I WANT MY STRONG ARYAN GODDESS NOT SOME ZIONIST WHORE REEEEEEEE

How did you meet them? I want a Sup Forums partner.

All women are stupid retards. Its almost erotic how easy they are manipulated and FUCKED by subhumans.

Only faggots and betas want dumb broads.

>fucked by subhumans
But not by you?!

No, dumb women are too easily molded. All women can be molded by men, but dumb women will have their opinions even more easily influenced by pretty much everything around them that their biology ascertains will be beneficial to their reproduction.

What your wife is probably eluding to is (((education))), rather than intelligence.

I should think most men get bored of stupid women, not exactly the types to raise a kid with

not true for me at least
i don't want control, i'm more of a trust-based relationship kinda guy and wouldn't want to be involved with a girl that doesn't understand why traditional way of life is preferrable
even if that's not true for you no amount of control you get is worth it for having to spend your life with a dumb broad

It's not control... the dumb ones cook and clean better, they are real women

No, if you get a dumb woman have fun with dumb kids. Listening to their husband =/= dumb

My last GF wasn't particulalry clever but she was rightwing and had a classical education so we had some good chats. Females who can only talk about alcohol, pop music, & TV stars are just not worth it.

Intelligence doesn't matter for women.

Her ability to be a good homemaker + her looks > all.

hint:
left and right are the same girl judging from waht i know about mdoern living

All women are stupid.

Me too desu where go user?

Honestly I met her at college 5 years ago and we started dating. I went from browsing Sup Forums and /fit/ to browsing Sup Forums shortly after we moved in together and basically showed her the board and we got addicted and red pilled together. If she comes home from work and I'm browsing Sup Forums she'll ask, "any happenings?"

Its a good life. We'll stay together because we could never be with normies. Too far gone.

>there are smart women
good one

before you call me a woman hater, women are meant to be loved, not understood. the moment you give woman a platform to participate in logic, thats the beginning of the end.

Intelligence of offspring is often closely related to the intelligence of the parents.

I would love a smart woman
Jus has to not be a totally self-obsessed bitch
Yet to discover such a rarity

if you don't control your woman, she will destroy your life
if you "control" your woman you get to work for her for the rest of your life in exchange for using her vagina
way to go, you're in control dudeee
can males be really this delusional?

/thread

No, I don't want dumb-ass kids. I only fuck dumb chicks.

You know I never really thought about it like that, but yeah, I do. I like having a wife who's by just about any metric less intelligent than me.

I guess that's "sexist" now.

This. I want a strong independent white woman who dont need no man and works 80 hour weeks at the law firm and hires a Mexican maid to raise our kids.

You got a keeper there, user.

>i don't want dumb-ass kids

your genes are so weak, bro?

I'd want a woman that knows her place - as much as I know where my place is within the family/relationship/community. There's a reason God made man and woman the way He did it. Even if you somehow are mentally deranged and phase out God, the biological argument is exactly the same.
Whether she's smart or not, does not matter. It might be a plus, but it might be problematic as well.
I wouldn't imply your wife to be stupid, but she definitely has some strange view of the world. Apart from the fact that she seems to feel superior to other women for no obvious reason.
Supposedly "stupid" women can be the most loving and beautiful wifes and mothers on earth, while the supposedly "smart" ones can be the most abusing faggots on earth.

The most important thing is not to marry after some months or even weeks already. Gotta give it time and chastity, otherwise the """marriage""" is likely to be deemed to crumble after some years (if this long at all).

I'd say i'd like an interesting girlfriend, rather than someone you appease because you want to fuck.

>espousing looksism

niiiiiiiiiiiiice

To answer OP's question, no, I don't want a dumb woman. That would be boring as hell.

Because women resent you if you are dumber than them 96% of the time and I want to be /comfy/

If you're literal Steven Hawking and your wife is dindu-tier, your kids are not likely to be as intelligent as you.

That's what male friends are for. Do you have any female friends? I don't because women aren't interesting, why would I expect my wife to be super interesting? I have male friends for intellectual and deep conversations.

It's like most retards imply some kind of 50+ IQ gap. Be realistic bro. "Smarter" or "dumber" is a matter of ~10 IQ-points in the real world.

I don't know. On a one hand the idea of having a dumb bimbo of a girlfriend sounds kind of hawt. On the other hand I'd probably be happier with a smarter woman who'd have smart kids.

Probably a smarter women, kinks be damned.

No because having dumb kids is honestly one of my biggest fears.

My wife is very intelligent. She got through med school/residency fairly effortlessly.
Yet, she submits to me on things I know way more about, which is anything that isn't medical related.
Also, her obedience comes from the only true power Ephesians 5:22-23 " Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife just as Christ is head of the church..."

No, she should be able to keep up with me intellectually, otherwise we will bore each other to death.

great geniuses have avergae/dumb parents so i'll take the hot wife over an ugly nerd and besides, the smartest women are lesbians

>imbliygn you're some kind of Einstein
>inb4 muh 130+ IQ bitch !

I want a girl who won't talk to me at all. Just fugg and go on with our day p much.

What you need to do is lovebomb/detachment. Randomly shower hew with devotion and then cut away and become distant without warning. This way she never knows where you stand and her self-esteem eventually hits the floor after you cycle though this a bunch of times.

Shes having a crisis of confidence and projecting it on you OP, you need to start making her feel smart for a while, like her opinions are valued.

But dont act on them of course.

I wouldn't date someone I truly believe is more intelligent than me. That doesn't really lead to a comfortable relationship.

>My wife thinks most men want stupid women,

Your wife is retarded, but that's besides the point.

The two biggest things that men want in women are loyalty and class.

A loyal woman takes pride in being with her man and would never cheat on him.

She might find herself in a room full of outrageously attractive male models, but she'd still pull her boyfriend or spouse close and say, "This is MY man!"

Loyal women stick with their men, even when their men go through hard times like job losses or overseas deployments.

Then, there are classy women.

Classy women conduct themselves like ladies and are very presentable.

They don't slut it up, they don't mingle with other males when in relationships, and they have an astute sense of self-awareness.

A classy woman isn't on her phone all the time, appreciates modesty, and understands her role as a partner and potential mother.

These days, it is so hard to find classy, loyal women due to the "independence" movement.

Western women love to rebel against being classy and loyal because those things were so heavily admonished during the 60s that they became synonymous with slavery.

"Independence" is now code for "hedonism."

Men don't want hedonistic women who jump from cock to cock and only live for The Next Fun Experience (TM).

Women, take note.

Are you loyal and classy?

How much time to you spend on your phone when you're with your partner?

How many male friends do you have?

Are you a polygamist?

You might be the antithesis of what men want without even knowing it.

Cosmo and Salon won't help you figure this out.

If you really want a good relationship, stop trying to marry up and start upping your class and loyalty.

The more important thing is to never go long-term with someone whom you love more than she loves you.

No thanks, I don't want retarded children.

Glad my father was smart enough to marry an accomplished and intelligent woman.

Shes wrong for the simple reason that it is MORE difficult to control a stupid woman compared to a smart woman. Allow me to explain. A smart girl will know when you have leverage over her, she will know what you mean when you tell her to do shit,and she will be prescient to the consequences of not doing what she is told.

A dumb woman, on the other hand, either won't understand or simply won't care. In addition, a dumb broad will fall for stupid feminist bullshit like "If he can't handle me at my worst, he doesn't deserve me at my best." Or "I got the pussy, I make the rules." A smart woman is clever enough to see through the jewish tricks.

You must have leverage though, either kids, or money, or fear, to control them. If the only thing you are counting on is your ability to persuade them, you are in for a world of disappointment.

Really made me think SpainBro

paddy knows whats up

No, I want a woman that is not an insufferable cunt.

Your wife is likely a femacunt retard who thinks triple digit partner counts, partaking in gangbangs and eating fried cum omelettes, abhorring pregnancy and hating children and putting white men in rockets to be fired into the sun is based af bad bitch boss sarcastic and scholastic enlightened wymyn behaviour.

Men don't want "easy to control" women, we want demure women, modest women, women with a fucking SHRED of innocence left in their bones to be shared with us still. In most women's mind, that means those women are stupid. To a normal and sane human being, they are two different things. Stupidity does not equal having integrity and sexual morals.

This. Regression to the mean is real and it doesn't help when your wife is dumb as shit.

I'd even prefer my wife be smarter than I am (but still feminine) for the sake of the kids.

Not saying it's realistic, just saying in a perfect world it would be nice.

kakav lonac takav poklopac

>most men want stupid women
women are stupid

>She might find herself in a room full of outrageously attractive male models, but she'd still pull her boyfriend or spouse close and say, "This is MY man!"
kek the insecurity

I like high iq women that are introverts. Some are super cute but didn't get a lot of attention in high school so they didn't slut it up and become wife material in college. The high iq women do yoga and stay fit where as the young sluts drink, smoke, and age like raw meat

You dont have to be smart for medical school you just need to be willing to be disciplined to invest 8-12 hours a day studying, I know this because my dad is an anesthesiologist and he isn't high IQ at all, I'm smarter than him. Also if your wife works that means you stay at home and raise the kids which makes you a cuck.

I think it's more that most women are stupid but there are many of them who pretend they're smart and men can easily see through the facade so they rather go after a woman who isn't lying to herself and everyone else about her intelligence.

I know this young 18 year old woman myself who insists she's very intelligent but can't handle high school sophomore level math.

As long as she's sweet on me it doesn't matter.

And what kind of beta even considers an argument like this?

just as long as they're not feminists and don't spend all day glued to their iphag

>I'd even prefer my wife be smarter than I am (but still feminine) for the sake of the kids.
Cuck.

you have to be smart for some medical schools i.e. HMS

>Men want Women
>Women are stupid
>Men want stupid women
Hmmmm I guess it checks out.

Ignore the Sup Forums virtue signaling ITT OP, yes most men want stupid women. Smart men want stupid women, stupid men want stupid women and the same is true (not as true but still) vise versa.

The implications in this post blow me away.

>he actually thinks it works like that

IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT, YOU DIPShits!

>women with a fucking SHRED of innocence left in their bones to be corrupted by us

women "smarts" are not really smarts, so yeah give me a stupid and sweet slut over some intellectual

All men here clearly hates women. Of course they want stupid women to feel better about themselves. Grow a dick.

This tbqh famalam.

I'm not saying she has to be more intelligent than me, my gf certainly isn't. But she can't be a literal retard compared to me, lest I risk my kids being normie-tier intelligent.
In order to continue our mission we need to have god-tier IQ in our families. Most of the people here are extremely intelligent, so it would be a shame to taint it with normie blood.

Great argument, bro.

I absolutely despise dumb women. To be fair though, I haven't come across a woman that I would truly call smart. I guess a girl that just doesn't act like a whore is pretty intelligent to me. For women anyway.

As a chick, i experience men who mostly want dumb women lol. Ive had guys angry at me because i don't "lessen" myself to make them comfortable. If someone is smarter or shows knowledge in a subject, i shut up and listen, male or female. But i don't meet many smarter than me (in every day life), so although i am respectful of their opinion i don't change my own unless they display greater knowledge and a rational position. So thus guys want me to treat them like they are smarter than me, without actually being it lol i can't do that, i want someone who is actually smarter or on par AND emotionally stable. That latter is the kicker and the hardest to find.

My perfect woman would be still smart but slightly less smart than I am.

youtu.be/pceDfPLf2hw?t=16s

A women who lets her man control her knows better, so...

A stupid women by my definition is a bitch who doesn't listen to a single shit you say. They are useless at that point, really.

based mel

recomend one of his movie /pol actor or director i dont care

Final red pill incoming: avoid university or college educated women.They are probably brainwashed and beyond saving. Their ''smarts'' are not really comparable to natural intelligence and insightfulness. You can find an intelligent woman who is not educated, which is the ideal combination.

>Are you loyal and classy?

Yes

>How much time to you spend on your phone when you're with your partner?

I barely use my phone

>How many male friends do you have?
Male acquaintances from youth but not friends.

>Are you a polygamist?

No

But the problem is men get bored of 'loyal and classy'. It seems like they think it's a weakness rather than a strength (like politeness) and would rather be entertained by a tattoo'd drug addict hoe.

A woman with a strong will that knows males and females have complimentary roles in society. My wife has given me three white babies, maintains the household, and provides helpful guidance, while I provide strong family leadership and financial stability.

Smarter women are easier to control than stupid women.

Are you Retarded?

An "Independent woman" is just an insufferable spoiled bitch with a princess complex that is incapable of having her bullshit exposed without breaking down into hysteria. Being unable to connect or relate to a person doesn't make you independent, it makes you a cunt.

I like smart woman not """"educated"""" ones.

Its not the same being a cunt over being inteligent, most people would rather go for get along people rather than beging, most of the time its because the "smart" girl thinks she deserve greater things, for you should reach her aproval, must are cunts.

Either way its because the smart ones think are over the top and see down on you , and critizace you for not picking her, but either way she will be "stupid" once she finds someone -she- dies for.
> ie Chads

Nah but really, they could be academically smart but also lack of social skills and boring, so why bother, your wife its the reason white knighting still persists

This. If I am going to spend most of my non-working time with this person, she needs to have her own mind, life and personality, who challenges me and keeps my life interesting.

smart but who depends on me

>women are meant to be loved, not understood. the moment you give woman a platform to participate in logic, thats the beginning of the end.

Exactly.

Our ancestors understood this concept for thousands of years. Women should not have the right to vote, go to college to slut it up, or own property. Fuck modern day feminist society and the cucks on Sup Forums who support it.

fuck no, dumb cunts are walking cuckbombs

She also knows she has far more power and influence in her role than she ever would if she was a feminist.

>But the problem is men get bored of 'loyal and classy'.

Have you always been this naive?

Sounds like a good life to me.

I heard that's the preferable tactic of narcissists and sociopaths. Push-pull can be effective on empathetic, co-dependent, emotional types. The less emotional ones with the ability to recognize patterns will run like hell.