If this happens, is the world basically fucked? The Democratic field is so weak that he'd probably win the nomination...

If this happens, is the world basically fucked? The Democratic field is so weak that he'd probably win the nomination. At that point, the presidential choice would be reduced to Unpopular Man with Jewish family/advisors vs. King Jew. What could we even do in this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W97Hztb6_5I
youtube.com/watch?v=oDkHLPanjkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YBQ5v4VKxmU
youtu.be/dmYzjjSfT8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the fuck do we need a Zuck post every 20 minutes. Jfc. kys

last time I checked there was a confirmation bias in a previous thread to get him in for 2020 for the lols/chaos

>The Democratic field is so weak that he'd probably win the nomination.
implying that the DNC runs a primary based on votes looooool

NO REFUNDS

Come on you think some jewish retard and jackpot billionare would have any chances with Trump

This, Trump would ass rape him at the debates. Cuckerberg acts like a complete beta when he speaks before a crows and Trump would not hold baxk.

Zuckerberg comes across as an alien wearing a poorly-fitting human mask, so no.

If the Dems are dumb enough to pick him Trump would landslide victory him.

Before the elections we should make him look like a total joke ( Jeb level ) he looks like lonely cuck character from some fucking disney movie but Im sure there is something really embarising about his persona that would discredit him

What happens? You get the Z U C C
youtu.be/W97Hztb6_5I

He would implement universal basic income, which is retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=oDkHLPanjkQ

I want to see a Trump Zuckerborg debate! Zucc needs to get in there and win the primary so I can have my luls. This will be memed into happening, we are already starting.

i would unironically shill for Z U C C because i want to see america crash and burn
also for the lulz

We could screw him over if we shilled for Minds.com to the point that it became popular enough to replace (or at least seriously compete with) Facebook.
youtube.com/watch?v=YBQ5v4VKxmU

no no no even the left hate this autistic fagit

Yeah, right.
Zuckerberg is probably the only person hated by more people than Trump.

The only presidents to lose re election in the last 40 years was carter, who had a terrible economy, and hw bush that had third party opposition.
Zuckerberg is gonna run third party to try and tick off enough states to give dems the win like ross perot did.

A Nigger is going to get the DNC nomination.
Zuck is a kike manlet.
He can't win shit.

When big tech also controls the goverments, it is over for humanity.

first jewish president of usa
finally someone representing the real rule class in ur country

He would have to step down from Facebook. Otherwise, no one in their right mind would vote for him.

>that lewdness
It's over, Western """women""" are finished

If a full blown Jew is elected president (Trump does not count) our non-stop complaints about Jews will go into overdrive.

Are you sure? Links? Because that's exactly what they said about Trump.

Literally the worst candidate imaginable. That being said, the current betting sites have him being the 2020 Dem nominee in 6th place with 15/1 odds, which is worrisome, though I have no idea where they're getting these odds from. I truly cannot think of a worse presidential candidate.

1. Elizabeth Warren
2. Michelle Obama
3. Cory Booker
4. Bernie Sanders
5. Joe Biden
6. Mark Zuckerberg

That faggot would turn Hawaii red. Natives are pissed at his fuckery already

I don't want to work honestly, so yeah, if Zuckercuck wants to give me free money I can live off of, sign me up.

The fact that he married a butterface chink?
The fact that he stabbed his best friend in the back with the whole Facebook thing?
The fact that he's fine spying on others, but threw a shitfit when it happened to him?

There's plenty.

christ no. that creepy fuck is shifty as all hell.

Zucc will give us citizens ubi. This will allow the alt right to pool cash whilst living together in lifting/shitposting abodes. Him becoming president would be the worst thing to happen to the left.

would Americans really vote for a guy who stole millions in his 20s?

that's berlusconi tier

that Hawaiian chick could crush but she either won't run or she'll be torpedoed by the DNC like Blarnie Sandals.

DNC has shown no signs that it learned anything in 2016. 8 years of Trump confirmed.

JFK him and his VP.

I don't think you know what confirmation bias means

Have you seen how nervous this faggot gets on camera when asked harsh questions? Trump will demolish him like the world trade center
youtu.be/dmYzjjSfT8s

I thought you were busy with memeing Kid Rock next, you can meme only so much people at one time.
Also, Sup Forums will never be pro-Zucker, idk where you're getting this from.

Yes, without a doubt, especially once the "HEY KIDS look at this super cool millennial candidate YOLO!" narrative kicks into overdrive. If someone like Warren (or any established politician really) agrees to be his VP then the nomination would be almost inevitable. Who could he even lose to on the Democratic side?

Same. His face creeps me out like hes an insect that stares at you and you stare right back into those giant glassy eyes not noticing the razor sharp pinchers poised ready to strike. By then its to late, he has allready begun to break into the top of your skull. Fervently working his mandibles in expectation of the soft fatty tissue of your brain. Now your knowledge is his knowledge.

I honestly wouldn't mind communism if the ideology we pushed alongside it was Christian and we didn't promote fags and spics like the DNC does. I'd love to just live off welfare, but I don't want the world to be niggered. Honestly, I wish Democrats were the racist xenophobic Christian ones.