Have Pot Smokers ever been more Thoroughly BTFO'ed?

boldanddetermined.com/why-you-shouldnt-smoke-marijuana/

Stop smoking pot.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oPGmY
boldanddetermined.com/why-you-shouldnt-smoke-marijuana/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I cant

Send help

i'm literally smoking marijuana right now

sorry bud just took a hit

>Dozen threads a day calling pot smokers scum of the earth
>Very few if any threads talking about the opiod and hard drug problems

>WEED KILLS YOUR DRIVE TO SUCCEED.
Not a reason to make a plant illegal, nor control what people can consume.
>MARIJUANA ROBS YOU OF AMBITION.
Still not a reason
>Is marijuana actually medicine?
Again, not a reason to tell a consenting adult they can't consume something of their own volition.
>“But Victor, if everybody smoked a joint the world would be a better place, man”
Straw man, and not a reason.
>“But I thought marijuana calms you down, man?”
More straw manning with an attempt to sound like stereotypical cheech and chong stoner to discredit the other side.
>MARIJUANA WORKS LIKE STOCKHOLM SYNDROME
Not a reason
>“But Victor, alcohol is WORSE than weed!”
Still not a reason.

I'm noticing a lot of conjecture, opinion and straw manning.

The only person who can definitively make the decision on what someone puts into their own body is that person.

Weed is a pleb tier drug. LSD and DMT are the true red pills.

That's because heroin users eventually OD and die or just wonder off to be homeless some where. Pot heads sit on your couch and suck at life for decades.

Just woke up from a marijuana nap

DUDE

[spoiler]you're a faggot[/spoiler]

heroin is redpilled

>Have Pot Smokers ever been more Thoroughly BTFO'ed?
This is a blog style site that has literally no facts. Even the stupid shit they try and say "we have a study that says" is using unrelated variables and making disconnected assumptions based on feels. kys.

>Not a reason to make a plant illegal, nor control what people can consume.

Where does it say he wants to make it illegal?

>Again, not a reason to tell a consenting adult they can't consume something of their own volition.

You can consume whatever you want guy, he's just telling you the consequences. Yea don't tell a "consenting adult" that he is poisoning himself slowly, how ethical and smart, what do you we need warning labels for?

>The only person who can definitively make the decision on what someone puts into their own body is that person.

That's true. People will make their own decisions, who knew, right? But putting the poison that is marijuana in your system is toxic and you should know the consequences.

Rob any cars recently?
Yeah, because the needles in playgrounds, overdosing people under the bridge and violent crime are a lot less harmful than some guy buying Doritos at 2 am.

because of this post, im going to smoke more pot
suck my dick faggot

>What you should say is "Oh man I'm an assblasted weed smoker who got absolutely annihilated"

No one unironically defends the use of those, ameretard.

>>MARIJUANA ROBS YOU OF AMBITION

Lol I'm an aerospace PhD student, literally a fucking rocket scientist, as well as an early co-founder in a startup, have a 1200 powerlifting pound total and a purple belt in BJJ

I smoke about a gram or two on the weekends and yet I guarantee you I have about 6 inches and 20-30 IQ points on this (gay)Pride fag

>But putting the poison that is marijuana in your system is toxic
Quite literally no proof that marijuana is toxic. Like at all. Suck a fat zog dong moshe.

>Rob any cars recently?

Interestingly enough, the "functional addict" archetype might follow more closely with opioids than with pot. High status members of society fall into the trap all the time

That's right, the point of these threads are to stir up shit about a substance less dangerous than alcohol.

Because losers don't post endless threads defending the drug or promoting it as a cure-all.

>Yeah, because the needles in playgrounds, overdosing people under the bridge and violent crime are a lot less harmful than some guy buying Doritos at 2 am.

Nah, the needles and junkies in the streets are a psyops. They are just people addicted to SSRI's. Heroine will open your mind to the biggest hoax of them all. Heroine is a antidote to oxygen which in reality really is a hallucinogen, so when you take heroine you see the world for what it truly is.

#notanargument

>Marijuana has a million negative effects and not a single true benefit. Every positive word you have ever heard about marijuana has been a lie promoted by drug addicts.

That faggot can say that to my psoriasis. Made a topical out of cannabis I got off the street to clear up my skin that not even methotrexate would do. And I had to stop taking that stuff because it was destroying my liver. And before someone suggests it, I've tried purely CBD based topicals and while it helped, not nearly as much as the actual plant with all the CBD's, CBN's, THC, terpenes, etc.

>not an arguement.
Nothing within this blog article resembles anything of that of a peer reviewed study. How many more decades are you going to push your failed basic boomer conservatism before you die old man?

stop ignoring your grandparents
no?
then don't tell me what to do

You have no proof other than bullshit pseudoscience websites and anecdotes. I smoke weed every day and I'm most likely much better off than you.

Protip if marijuana were actually toxic to your system it would be possible to overdose on it. It's not possible. It's not toxic.

what is industrial hemp?????

If you take downers other than alcohol, you deserve to die anyway.

Feels good being superior

What the fuck ever happend to nord bro?

archive.is/oPGmY

I just recently quit smoking weed and cigarettes after heavy use and a pack a day for six years straight. The difference is startling, and not just in relation to my lungs and breathing ability. My mind is clear and my short and long term memory is returning. My motivation to do things is back as well, and I don't get bored as easily. Give it a try anons you'll enjoy it so much more.

you could have been a king of mars by now if you didnt smoke weed. But actually it doesn't seem like you overdo it.

Ambition that is commonly talked about is a joke also. It's all about doing what you think would impress people. Maybe free from it you can actually do what you want, though a lot of times that would mean nothing.

Nope, I don't like the alcohol addiction of society, but I'm also not gonna sit here and defend people getting high off their minds most of the week even if it's the lesser evil. It's mostly about observing who smokes pot though. You're all a bunch of hippies and antifa idiots.

You must be the CEO of a major company

>boldanddetermined.com/why-you-shouldnt-smoke-marijuana/
well OP I cant say your wrong; however, this hasnt stopped me.

>very successful single-tenant triple net lease commercial realtor
meaning i sell space to whole foods

>smoke at least an 1/8 over a week after work.

Yea my boss doesnt like it. He knows i do it after work but that doesnt stop me from bringing the big bucks to the firm. Also
>1 kid, second on the way
Yea prob gunna stop again when the 2nd comes out. Stopped for 2 years for first one prob gunna have to do that again. But yea im a pretty successful white dude who smokes pot on the reg. Enjoy sucking more dicks OP

Uh huh

Oh wait I think I found you

ive finally decided to kick it, im tired of not being able to articulate my ideas as i would like to.
also the fog brain, and just being a lazy pos.
take if from a 10+ year everyday smoker, stop. its not worth it.
it also happens to be the easiest drug to kick. after the first day, you wont even want it anymore.

>Smoking carbon based particulates into lungs
>Thinks it's non-toxic
And this is why people think pot smokers are retarded.

solid decision

>Smoking the herbal Jew

>Promoted non-stop through Jewish music like hip hop and rock.
>Promoted to young people constantly as a way of being cool and edgy
>B-but that's Not Jewish

no

Author of the study referenced is a graduate of a Lutheran university. Completely unbiased.

This is why we hate potheads. You make retarded posts like these.

You're confusing correlation and causation. Also being high from marijuana is just simply not that much different from being sober. It just feels good but you're totally in control. It can make you lazy but you can also fight that.

>I can handle this addictive drug
reminder that every addict ever said this.

sooner or later it will get you senpai. back out while you still can.

Lots of people are functional on meth or heroin, even doing great things. Some are able to do it for a long period of time. But don't fool yourself into think you aren't playing with fire.

>The ol' I need multiple peer-reviewed studies in order for me to convinced of something

It's so ongoing it might as well be a fallacy. I'm sure if I was promoting the benefits of pot you would not be so stringent in your proof seeking you trite faggot.

this

The tar is toxic not the plant, dumbfuck.

Also I vape my weed. Also a water pipe filters out a significant amount of tar.

Next strawman?

>implying that (((success))) and (((ambition))) are a good thing

Weed is legal in Israel.

Yea it's just a conspiracy, like everything else. Uh huh.

We need more threads like this.

People are just giant fucking babies who want anything and everything, while ignoring the consequences.

Imagine if a father let his 4 children vote on everything; what they ate, where they went, how late they could stay up, whether they had to go to school.

How would that turn out?

That's what's slowly happening to our world, people will never say "we have enough", they will only say "we need more."

Comparing weed to heroin is how I know you're an idiot.

>Thinks weed is jewish because it's in rap music
Are you seriously this dense? Check your skin color cause i think you're missing a few IQ points here. As mentioned in post, Weed is much more profitable to keep illegal. More so, keeping it illegal helps and promotes the (((privatized prison system))). So tell me again, why weed is jewish? Oh that's right, your a fucking heeb.

Marijuana is illegal because Jews used it in the anointing oil for their high priests and it pisses them off the sinful goyim have access.

just because you aren't ambitious or successful doesn't mean those aren't desirable goals. fuck off with your sour grapes.

>You're confusing correlation and causation
Actually it's pretty fucking obvious there's some causation involved. You'd have to be retarded or delusional not to see it. Spending hours and hours looking at nothing and saying stupid shit while high does change an individual.
>b-but it's harmless
Yeah, stupidity sure is harmless ain't it.

>Also being high from marijuana is just simply not that much different from being sober. It just feels good but you're totally in control. It can make you lazy but you can also fight that.
I've talked to too many high fuckers to know how different they become. Yes, they have control, even if they become stupid and lazy, but that doesn't mean it's "not that much different"

In any case, my main gripe is with people who overdo it and justify with "Eh it's fine bro its never killed someone lol it can also cure cancer ;)"

Marijuana is almost as dangerous as coffee. Scary shit I'm telling you.

just smoked a bowl feelsgoodman

Believe it or not there are people that browse here with positive trajectories in life, dare I say even successful

honestly I feel sorry for you if MUH STRAIGHT EDGGGGGE is the only thing you have going on for you, you tall-poppy-cutting crab in a bucket

I have a degree in stats and I started off thinking like you. Then I read several thousand studies over a ten year period of time and changed my mind.

I've heard many different explanations for why weed has remained illegal, but (if you're serious) this is probably the most retarded explanation I've encountered. also Jews are for legalization, not against.

>More so, keeping it illegal helps and promotes the (((privatized prison system)))

Ah more liberal boogeyman. Weed is so safe you know, you just lay around eating potato chips. That's why a significant amount of criminals have weed in their systems when arrested.

>Why weed is Jewish?

Because it promotes laziness, sloth, and the destruction of values, like every other Jew product.

Isn't it a bit funny that in the (faux-)liberal ultra-competitive environment, there are people telling to others not to be losers?

You'd think that bold and determined dudes who have the burning desire to become successfull CEOs, spend a lot of time asking people to stop smoking weed, and tell them they don't want to be losers.

Ha I get it! they want to be gommunist CEOs, and want everyone to become a CEO

What did you change your mind about? That the lifestyle of a pot smoker leads to sedentarism?

>actually it doesn't seem like you overdo it

I try not to, but HUEjitsu and powerlifting put a shit ton of stress on my joints. Ibuprofen does nothing for me anymore and tylenol is toxin for your liver, so a good smoke & stretch sesh Saturday and Sunday evenings are the only ways I can feel rested for work and training on the weekdays

>The ol' I need multiple peer-reviewed studies in order for me to convinced of something
No gaylord. This very subject pertains to my degree, i've spent years looking into this matter and almost all studies are bullshit. For fuck sake, look at the sample sizes they use or testing methods and the unbelievable amount of mental gymnastics they use to justify their findings. When you read through them it amazes these things ever got published before being reviewed. I've seen every single one of the studies this blog style article you are fawning over is talking about. It's all bullshit. but if you like Tumblr tier info then go ahead, you're a lost cause.

Imagine if we were talking about any other substance. Would you make these same arguments?

Crabs in a bucket, huh? Who's telling people to take a toxic, mind-numbing substance and who's telling them to be free from it to pursue their ambitions?

smoking pot causes gyno and increases your risk of ischemic stroke

Industrial hemp is not legal in the USA.

Yet the evidence remains.

New industrial revolution will be founded around the cannabis plant, food, medicine, shelter.

>enjoy your chemo.

I did not read, I'm 4 joints in after work mate, whats your problem mate? I can control myself when it comes to weed...

Hmmm... if it did have a huge effect on my career i would have more incentive too. Problem is I DO SO WELL. I know its Sup Forums and you fags prob wont believe me but real estate (especially in SoCal and NYC) is a safe bet. You put in what you get, meaning you need high ambition and a competitive spirit to be a bread winner. Now ill admit starting out at the brokerage I was shit, very green, and very much more addicted to pot. But here is the THING BOYS. Boys and MEN have that competitive edge. I only work around men (women typically do residential). The greatest drive for me has always been beating that fuck salesmen next to me in commission. I owe my fortune and success to him. Ambition will lead you to the door and pot def curbs that, but competition with your peers will always bring the most spirit out of an individual. Also Donald Trump was a huge inspiration for me in the 90s to kick ass. Art of the Deal is a meme book but its gr8 for simple str8 forward advice. Smoke weed if you want, but EVERYONE needs to find their own Sasuke.

Keep up the good work man

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

Literally just took a dab. Cheers

>I've read over almost all the studies

No, you haven't faggot. This is the same non-sense of race egalitarians who claim the same non-sense, that they've "read the studies". Which is horseshit. Even a rudimentary talking about studies shows their complete lack of comprehension, brought upon by a lack of actually reading the material.

Which studies? Where? When? The article links to some, you do not.

This nigga Molymemed the green texter. Whoa!

>Yet the evidence remains.

Yea, none.

What a bullshit article im going to University on a scholarship, working part time and been smoking weed almost everyday since I was like 16. You're probably a LARPing NEET who has never seen a vagina that wasn't his mothers in real life. Im sure fapping to lolis helps you through a long day of shitposting but for us who actually work a lot a nice toke is a relaxing break from shitty reality.

>That's why a significant amount of criminals have weed in their systems when arrested.
Well it's more than ZERO RETARD. Obviously it's worth it for the ZOG to keep it illegal. If it wasn't, why would the ZOG not be trying in full force to get it legalized nationally? why not when obama was in, and held the house and senate did they not ram this though? or why didn't obongo just reclassify it himself? Oh yeah, your a fucking nigger jew.

>Because it promotes laziness, sloth, and the destruction of values, like every other Jew product.
Well i suppose heroin, is somehow a jewish trick too? How about La-Z-Boy chairs are a jewish invention? Fucking retard.

>stats

checked

>buttblasted stoner thinks his anecdote means anything

Always a few of you in these types of threads.

literally a model citizen.

Smoke weed, work hard, play hard, eat healthy, get fit.

So many triggered potheads trying their best to form a coherent argument

Anyone who jumps straight to insinuating that you must be a virgin if you dont think like them, is just doing the act because they think it scores them pussy-points. Grow the fuck up. Weed causes extreme laziness and apathy to the outside world. Its why millenials are all useless fuck ups.

>Would you make these same arguments?
Depends, but nice moving the goalposts

>toxic
In what universe?

>Mind-numbing
Only if you chain smoke gram joints a day like a retard

>free from it to pursue their ambitions
If light pot smoking stopped me from pursuing my ambitions so would anything else, because I'd be a weak willed faggot.

I can understand being an ex-addict (I admit that pot addiction does in fact exist) but I get the feeling you point to pot smokers and say "at least I don't do THAT!" to make up for being deficient in your life

I'll compare heroin to aspirin if I want to you degenerate cuntboi

They're all drugs, is your tiny mind so burned and triggered that you can't wrap your head around that?

And the comparison is poignant here since not only is weed is addictive ( nobody disputes this ), but the withdrawal symptoms are more serious on it than on heroin.

What ground do you possibly have to dispute the comparison?

Good on you user. Tell us more about the road from greenhorn pot addict to successful real estate broker who sometimes does some pot.

>Expecting a stoner to understand logic and debate

>why not when obama was in, and held the house and senate did they not ram this though? or why didn't obongo just reclassify it himself?

he already did the nationwide gay marriage legalization. If he had legalized weed on a federal level too you would have had a looooot of majorly pissed off people in middle America. And you would've ended up with a bunch of states simply ignoring the federal order to legalize it.

Cool opinion bro, how bout you support it with facts

>No, you haven't faggot.
Yes i have Ibrahim. You cannot come at me and tell me the materials i've read and classes i've taken are bullshit. You sir are bullshit.
>Which studies? Where? When? The article links to some, you do not.
I literally said the ones mentioned within the tumblr tier aticle OP mentioned. If you want me to sit around all day, and write up summary papers of the listed studies you're in for a let down. Do your own research reddit faggot. No one's here to spoon feed you. I laid out the general problems with the studies in question. You wanna doubt me? Fine look into those studies and come back with evidence i am wrong. But you wont because it's almost gay orgy hour in tel aviv.

>Obviously it's worth it for the ZOG to keep it illegal.

If ZOG wanted it illegal, it wouldn't become legal in a few states already. Literal non-sense logic, "oh they're allowing something to be legal because they DON'T want it". Right...

>If it wasn't, why would the ZOG not be trying in full force to get it legalized nationally?

ZOG wanted gay marriage to ram nationally. Didn't work that way. That's not how law in the U.S. on social issues works. You pass it in 10-15-20 states and then send it to the Supreme Court. If they passed it now it could fail and they won't take that chance.

>and held the house and senate did they not ram this though?

See above dummy

>Well i suppose heroin, is somehow a jewish trick too?

Yea, the Jews have been invested in opium and poppys since the 1800s, do a little research on the Sassoon family. So yes heroin is a Jewish trick, it's just that it is far too difficult for the general public to accept yet.

>Also being high from marijuana is just simply not that much different from being sober

wew

>Cannot refute my point.
Thanks for vindication.

Everyone is either a CEO or a loser right?

Typical square thinking, so black and white.

>stoner tier argument

okay, here are some facts since you requested them

>Weed raises Estrogen levels:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093

>Weed Smokers Have More Violent Convictions:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342

>Weed Causes Cancer:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947

>Weed Reduces Volume Of Various Regions Of The Brain And Negatively Effects Motivation :
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/

>Weed Is Addictive:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/

>Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013
>Weed Causes Psychotic Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/

>I love being stoned and wallowing in arrested development. If you dont smoke weed you have never put your dick in a cunt before.

So childish.