Why is every movie and show promoting the gay agenda these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

atodomomento.com/especiales/lgtbi/lider-homosexual-cartel-lgbt/
youtube.com/watch?v=GCNF5J8L9m8&t=49s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

J

because they want you dead and normalizing faggotry and turing you into a genetic dead end helps

/thread

Senior Escobar, I'm GAY.

U

Fucking Hollywood and the left is becoming more and more out of touch with reality. Fags get fucking killed in the narco world. Even if they arent involved

Pablo died... Season 3?!?

kikes

Maybe because he is a real person that existed and he was actually gay. Fucking moron.

atodomomento.com/especiales/lgtbi/lider-homosexual-cartel-lgbt/

It's about the Cali cartel

They think they can keep trying to normalize homosexually with marxist propaganda, but are slowly realizing the majority of the population doesn't relate to it. In fact, most of the feminist/gay/whatever pushes in most media is now being met with low ratings/views since the average person (who isn't showing special interest to just virtue signal) is becoming tired of it.

Their response is a final push where it just floods everything in a huge doubledown effort, which will just drive profits and ratings even lower. The competition that doesn't pander to this kind of dumb shit will take over.

I

>The bad guy is a faggot.
What's wrong with this?

Look at all these snowflakes crying about a biographic series presenting a real-life faggot as a faggot in the show

>jews hate god
>jews hate jesus
>jews hate christians
>jews want to subvert all of the above

Because the media is run by Jews and Jews seek to degrade the host culture for their own collective interests. No more complicated than that.

Ah right, cheers.

More alt-right morons crying about "muh jew media" although Pancho Hererra was gay IRL

But the bad guy was gay IRL. It's based on a true story

Whites are being shown as gay in order to try and speed the white genocide.

thats pretty gay

I can't wait until they do this with pedophilia!

also why whites the only ones depicted as gay

>Pancho Herrera was white

What relevance does his gayness have to do with anything? Does he gain more power by having gay sex?

>gay man
>wants to kill other people with violence so he is free to kill more people by poisoning them

So it's a metaphor for Antifa and AIDS then

Why would anybody watch Narcos after Pablo is gone?

But wasn't Gus from Breaking Bad already gay? I bet he's cooler than this guy

I'll believe in the hay agenda when a gay man / lesbian woman comes to my door and asks me to be gay.

Because Cali were not flamboyant morons running for congress and throwing money around to the poor.

They were intelligent mafia-type guys running double accounting and extorsion.

Seasons 1&2 were a manhunt like Taken, Season 3 will be more like The Untouchables.

Desexulize masculinity, feminize men to neuter them. They are trying to castrate you

Pretty sure Gus was married to a woman and was not gay.

>Why would anybody watch Narcos after Pablo is gone?
Because the show is called "Narcos", not "Pablo"

discussion over

just a stupid article trying to empower it

Considering you are likely a trumpcuck, you are clearly already castrated.

Because nobody besides mentally ill faggots and retards watch TV anymore.

>Why is every movie and show promoting the gay agenda these days?

Gay Mafia
youtube.com/watch?v=GCNF5J8L9m8&t=49s

hes a big guy

J

>Be a raging psychopath
>Be a gay
So being gay makes you a raging psychopath
Who knew?

Real gay shit

More Burgers seeing jews everywhere and not considering the fact that the actor plays a real person that was known to be gay.

Why be so obsessed with the jews? Looking for a reason independent of yourself for blaming your love of cocks on someone else?

So you want to watch a show about double accounting and extortion instead of the crazy flamboyant real life supervillain?

It is pathetic when (((they))) do these obvious cheap cash-in seasons and movie sequels and people still watch them and defend them.

The main character dies but they want more money while people still remember the title so they take some random side character and give him/her his own season and suddenly we are supposed to pretend that this character is just as interesting as the original main character was. Even though without the original main character no one would even know who this character is.

was he /ourguy/?

The producers always said "it's not about Pablo, it's about the relation between the US and drugs".

The show will probably go on after that in Mexico with the Gulf cartels

>So you want to watch a show about double accounting and extortion instead of the crazy flamboyant real life supervillain?

Who cares what I want. They made a realistic historic show about things that happened in real life. They're not gonna make the Cali cartel into a caricature of Escobar if they were not like that

Maybe, JUST MAYBE, it isn't the creators of the show pushing the agenda and instead the news sites that publish articles like these.

Do you think they make characters gay to promote homosexuality and make them feel powerful and secure? No they do it because they like to create diverse personalities and characters for more chance to tell stories.

This guy for example never existed. If they had made him gay you could have said it's propaganda.

Instead they made him a caricatural Action Man badass and it was cringey

Sodomite nepotism is on par with Jewish nepotism, a lot of overlap in allies and goals.

I G N O R E
S O D O M I T E
O R D E R S

Once again, it's not a character, it's a real person that existed and was gay, read the fucking thread

Why are you so worked up? Calm down faggot.

Never watched the show, never heard of this dude. Just putting in my 2 cents on a japanese cartoon discussion board with images. There's nothing wrong with having a diverse cast of people in movies and stories.

Because your illiterate compatriots are unable to read, they're only able to write (((jews)))(((jews)))(((jews)))(((JJJJEEEWWWWSSSS)))

better question, why are they glorifying narcos in the first place?

If he's homosexual then he's homosexual, but there is no such thing as a 'powerful homosexual'. This implies that there is a hierarchy based on gayness where by your power is increased by being more gay than others.

It's like watching a WWII documentary and go "oh, I love how they made the character Hitler a funny moustache to distinguish him amongst the different generals of the Nazi side. I sure hope they don't kill him too soon, he's a great character"

>Because the show is called "Narcos", not "Pablo"

And Vikings is called 'Vikings,' not 'Ragnar,' but after Ragnar it is utter garbage.

And I hope you know that titles do not always literally describe the subject.

Enjoy your show, lads.

No. In Season 3 of Better Call Saul they definitely establish Gus and his chemist "friend" were butt buddies.

You just seem to be taking it so personally for some reason. Are you related to that cartel guy or something ?

>glorified Pablo Escobar
>pic related

Believe me, with all the niggers and halfwits here that look up to him like a demi-god, they could've showed much more how loved he is by the poor.

Probably works for (((Netflix))).

>Pointing out to dumb burgers that they are inventing dumb conspiracy theories about jews
>A 10s google search or just reading the thread could inform them of their own stupidity
>get called out for putting dumb burger's noses in their own shit

You sure are mad go blow some tranny dick while sniffing coke

Those are two exportation products that are paradoxically less available here than in the US

where have i see that pose before

Why are you so invested in this show? This thread seems to have struck a nerve with you.

Yeah, that's why the creators named the series Narcos and not Escobar. They want to tell different stories surrounding the industry.

It's beyond me how anyone could ever like shows like Narcos, depicting the life of a criminal in order to make you side with them. (Pablo Escobar)
I can't even count the amount of people who look up to him as a human legend when he was nothing more than human waste, really. I won't deny that he was smart and alpha, but he's a fucking terrorist and mass murderer.

The only good (unfortunately fictional) character in this shit show was this guy

Real answer: Because gays have been persecuted throughout history and the people who makes these shows feel guilty about it and want to correct what they view as a historical wrongdoing

Sup Forums answer: DA JOOZE

Spics are always aggressive for the most retarded reasons

Aren't you a spic progenitor?

Couldn't control myself sorry latin booty was nice to impregnate

every single gay couple in jewlywood tv and movies are white.

makes you think.

you're a homo guy
was catching aids part of your plan?

>The only good (unfortunately fictional) character in this shit show was this guy

He was so alpha that all chads are beta chads.