Why do we allow our police to be demeaned like this?

Why do we allow our police to be demeaned like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUuK6JtP7xA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because white women exist only to serve BBC

What if he was her partner's brother and she knew him and it was all fun and jokes?

>Pflicht & Gehorsam
She is wearing uniform. You aren't you then, you are an instrument of the institution you are representing.

cause britbong police aren't allowed to defend themselves

Because police are not human.

But not at a street carnival where everyone is chill.

>looks at flag

Checks out

shut the fuck up you german cunt at least we can have carnivals with pretend rape all yours are get cancelled

This is once again an example of American superiority
You may call us dumb, but our angry, passionate suspicion of outsiders and weirdos has made us strong against invasive slime, try as the democrats might.
You will only find this faggotry in Europe/England/Canada. I praise sweet baby Jesus every night that our cops are eager and unfazed to committing brutal violence against the trash of society.

youtube.com/watch?v=fUuK6JtP7xA

My bad. Notting Hill for the pretend rape. Rotherham for the real rape. You guys need to update the tourist guides.

It's what the police do to white girls held by muslim attackers. I'm disgusted by it, but they wanted open borders, political correctness and tolerance, and this is what they got.

Like i give a fuck what happens to our police. They spend most of their time and our money locking us up for wrong think while allowing paki gangs rape little kids. Stupid cunt seemed to enjoy it anyway. That's the state of our pig forces these days.

based cops

That's what happens when you stop beating up ghetto people, they will first ruin you, then annoy you and at end try to rape you. Start beating them up, at least few so they learn to respect people. Old British schools used to mistreat children and police used to mistreat citizen, it was cruel, everyday, but it made people who had respect, sure they overdone it back then, but nowadays little beating wouldn't hurt. I mean he's asking for it, clearly he's a candidate for beating, if the unorderly situation wasn't enough of a police joke. Say hello to acid new year if you continue that road.

>where everyone is chill
literally a few hrs later people got sprayed with acid
KYS you fucking pathetic faggot. Literally can never relax around blacks

Because our police are idiots and/or cowards

England - the place of female policeman, the place of police without firearm. So, ofcourse this happens. It's called 'cultural exchange'.

all white women fantasize big black cocks all the time.

White women were born to serve our cocks

Stop it, boner

everything going great, nothing to see here

kek! I've been away from pol for too long. Funny ass shit!