DIXIE THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=howell&GSfn=john&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSst=12&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GSsr=41&GRid=34553503&df=all&
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Front_Royal
youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Chancellorsville
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson's_Valley_Campaign
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
youtube.com/watch?v=pukKZIlTEDo
youtube.com/watch?v=J_bB5atgQ7M
youtube.com/watch?v=ryWnc0jt8-U
youtube.com/watch?v=omqqGViq3Ng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My fourth great grandfather, Richard Levi Ethridge.

Company B 46th Georgia Infantry CSA

Damn, I do remember you and your great ancestor. Great to know some folks still do remember their history!

Cheers!

Pic related is my family tree.

Thats... beauteous!

What happened to the good old Dixie Threads?

John Hooks Howell, fourth great uncle.

17th Georgia Infantry CSA

findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=howell&GSfn=john&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSst=12&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GSsr=41&GRid=34553503&df=all&

Looks like people are no longer interested in Dixie threads

Fuck them. They're all yankees, niggers, fags, perverts and all the other dregs of society. I could keep this thread alive all night just posting Confederate ancestors.

Not counting cousins, I have thirty two of them.

Fuck yankees

>I could keep this thread alive all night just posting Confederate ancestors.
Damn, looking forward to that, I'll just keep posting CSA art then!

>Dixie

You spelled whitetrash wrong.

And... we have our first yank

4 seconds... damn...

Honour to the confederate from Italy!
Keep your legacy and traditions strong and firm.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Front_Royal
Post some interesting battles

Here you go, Spanish bro

Does anyone have a vimeo or upload of "seven nation army" Charlottesville remix video? Youtube pulled it as hate speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA

It's good to see those fucking RACISTS had a white flag on their battle flag for easy access when being genocided by real men

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Chancellorsville

This is a classic. Lee's army was outmanned 60k to 130k. Lee divides his forces twice, flanks, defeats Hooker.

also yes, that's where "hookers" got their name from.

Yankee dog.

These threads are just for losers who glorify losing

Get over it social justice won and keeps winning to this very day

Canada is a global nation and the confederacy is an insult to the progress we have all made together

the confederacy was the real america. Lincoln was a democrat traitor.

You can win a war, but you can't kill an idea

While you're looking at Front Royal. You should look at Jackson's entire Valley campaign. He marched around 15k men over 650 miles in the course of 45 days. A feat that would not be equaled until WW2 with mechanized transport. Not only that, but he would frequently force march all night then lead his men into battle in the morning. And instead of his men despising him they revered him and built statues in his honor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson's_Valley_Campaign

trump is president, retard.

I think the idea is dead. The south doesn't want to separate anymore

it is a god given right to enslave others. why do you hate freedom?

What's the idea then you Slav-shit faggot?

Owning people is cool but only until someone calls you out on your bullshit?

>Slav-shit faggot
Why are you being racist, user?

You can't be racist to white people

1040km la virgen

spot the gook
and yes you can be racist to whites

Battle of Front Gregg had an awesome moment:
>On April 2, 1865, the Union forces attacked Fort Gregg. The 270 defenders had to hold until Lieutenant General James Longstreet's men could occupy new positions. Assault after assault broke against the walls of the fort like a rising blue tide against a rock. One of the assaults swept over the parapet of the fort. Lieutenant McElroy's guns of the Third Company, Washington Artillery barred the way. Three-inch Parrot rifled cannon, loaded with canister were aimed at the attacking Federal soldiers at point blank range. A Union soldier called to Private Lawrence Berry, who had the firing lanyard in his hand, "Don't fire that gun! Drop the lanyard or we'll shoot!" Berry yelled back, "Shoot and be damned!" and fired his cannon into the faces of his assailants. Almost immediately Berry went down with multiple wounds.

Was it all for nothing lads?

LUG A WADE DIGS HE LAND!!XD

DEO VINDICE

The 2nd battle of Sabine Pass were 53 Confederates beat off 5000 + Yankees trying to take a fort at the mouth of the Sabine river in Texas

Why are natives given reparations and certain rights yet blacks despite being more deserving of these things still don't?

Because they aren't niggers

On my way to a Civil War reenactment right now. AMA

We didn't "receive" reparations, we're charging you faggots to live here.

By you faggots I mean ALL YOU faggots.
I'm trolling.
Define reparations. Because the government diidn't so much as by a handful of houses for natives, it more closely forced many Natives into shitty housing projects.

I get the feeling you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Individual tribes can prove they were wronged via treaties the US Government abrogated. Most slaves were brought to what became the United States when it was still under British, French, and Spanish rule.

There also have been cases where slaves from Africa successfully sued for their freedom because they had been brought over in violation of the prohibition on the Atlantic slave trade.

Beat that Major Anderson

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY DIXIE SONGS
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
youtube.com/watch?v=pukKZIlTEDo
youtube.com/watch?v=J_bB5atgQ7M
Red Ice also has a good one, but it's not a music video.
youtube.com/watch?v=ryWnc0jt8-U

Gettysburgian Billy Yank reporting in. Libs can fuck right the hell off, they're not touching any of our statues, yank or reb.

What's Gettysburg like this time of year?

Pennsylvania in general is a beautiful place in the summer and fall. Come on up to the battlefield, it's a great national park.

717 here. how are you pennfriend?

Doing great. I love the early fall weather we've had this past week. Nothing like the first sweatshirt weather at the tail end of summer.

How many reenactments do they hold at Gettysburg? Just the big one in July or are there smaller ones at different times of year?

We have the same in CA.

This August was unusually cold.

Damn been awhile since we've had one of these. I have ancestors who fought for both sides which isn't as uncommon in Tennessee as one might think. Tennessee was heavily split between southern unionists and confederates. The stories of how the two interacted after the war is equally as interesting.

She should be listening to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=omqqGViq3Ng

Absolutely. Love taking sunday rides in the fall, looking at the leaves and what not.

Literally kill yourself if you're being unironic