Guacamole general

Jeb, what happened to him, does anyone know? I'm interested.
The state of the US if he had somehow won.. wow man..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Soa3gO7tL-c
youtube.com/watch?v=WFSPevtXNVQ
wsj.com/articles/where-republicans-go-from-here-1480023537
youtube.com/watch?v=jBg6hU5zXDA
youtube.com/watch?v=MSpZd-Qv_kw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder if we'll see him again. I liked the guy and the memes were fun.

It really is like he fucking dissapeared not that i blame him but i'm genuinely curious.

Why didnt you clap?

The sick thing is hillary is aswell completely like that they are lackeys and you can tell it almost immediately by just looking at them. Horrifying how the US could've become with "them" at the helm, because they certainly aren't in charge of anything whatsoever or know anything about it. Just pure puppets on strings.

awww jeb, does anyone know what he's doing recently?
youtube.com/watch?v=Soa3gO7tL-c
>i walk those empty streets down the boulevard of broken dreams
MAN did he get crushed. He deserved it but man was it brutal.

I always got the feeling his family never went all in to help him out. I thought they'd have done the same as Clinton with the DNC and rigged everything in his favour.

>I always got the feeling his family never went all in to help him out. I thought they'd have done the same as Clinton with the DNC and rigged everything in his favour.
I felt the same way watching it from afar, they were wanting hillary to get in and hung him out to dry.

He spent $100 million

I think he was doomed by his last name anyway. None of us wanted another Clinton or Bush.

>He spent $100 million

Goddamn.

youtube.com/watch?v=WFSPevtXNVQ
Last time I saw him appear anywhere. Real sad and pathetic. Truly low energy

wow.. talk about hitting the pavement face down.

Cucking himself for the elite. Jeb died as he lived.

Would ¡Yeb! have beat Hillary?

¡Yeb! didn't have nearly as many scandals, but Hillary had the electoral college advantage. On the other hand ¡Yeb! is low energy as fuck and doesn't even have a vagina (probably).

>no one wants another bush

why? both bushes were great, stfu you liberal cocksucker. oh wait. being a faggot dick sucker is a compliment to you mentally ill fuckers.

The RNC isn't able to be rigged in the same way, while the GOPe plays dirty the didn't outright rig the system to cater exclusively to them like the DNC was.

>both bushes were great

holy fuck you don't belong here. What did you roll in here thinking this was some bastion of traditional cuckservatism? Fuck off you boomer faggot.

yeah in all honesty i was also
>wew get a load of this turd
when i read that comment.
Sorry buddy have to call it as i see it.

oops.. meant this guy obviously forgive me.

>The RNC isn't able to be rigged in the same way, while the GOPe plays dirty the didn't outright rig the system to cater exclusively to them like the DNC was.

Ah, understood. Thnx.

yeah bush fucked up big time. inflaming the middle east which his predecessors spent half a century trying to secularize he just went like a fly in the ointment and set the whole thing ablaze. Even today people don't know this intricate history because the US is superpower and these things, it was put in place through delicate things through many decades to stop caliphate from reforming and promoting arab nationalism and secularization and things like kemal attatürk and lawrence of arabia and that whole deal. But i'll spare you the history lesson, suffice to say bush lit a match after pooring gasoline over it after 9/11 and all these noble things to stop caliphate from reforming after it just ended in 1924 after 1400 years of brutal reign including a round off of massmurdering 2 million armenian christians.. he just went in and went hurr durr merica.. fuck em up, the worst possible thing cause they already hated us for 1400 years and wanted to kill us, effectively destroying that secular progression and turning it militant again.. the WORST fucking thing you could ever do in that situation. The supports of previous bushes know nothing of islamic history and how they tried to buttfuck europe and enslaved eastern europe for centuries! even till september 10/11th on battle of vienna (that's how close they got, austria, go look at iton map, always offensive warfare unprovoked) that was their last major siege against europe.
But people don't know this, ask a person what was the battle of vienna about? they don't know, "some europeans fighting i guess?" WRONG.

Yeb was low energy. He wouldnt get through Cruz or Marco. Thinking about it, pretty much nobody from the republicans had a chance. They all wanted to play fair and square game, talking about policies and election programs. Only Trump had the balls to play dirty game. Republicans were outright swept away by it, they never seen nothing like that and didnt know what to do. Hillary tried to play it off with identity politics, but went too far and antagonized too much voters

Can you imagine Jeb! traveling the swing states and giving speeches about how he loves his mother and how he will fix things in America? He never had a chance

I'm a Jeb!Head

trump is jebs puppet

can you still buy his guac bowls

I'm interested in learning more about this. My understanding of the ottoman empire is pretty much rome->splits in half and forms byzantine->byzantines turn into ottoman empire at some point->skip ahead a thousand years and the ottomans get btfo in ww1

What is he even doing now, any thoughts ideas or at best ofcouse facts about his whereabouts and business or life. He just fell off the map it seems. And again i don't blame him it's the proper thing to do but at the same time i'm interested.

what do you want to know in specifics?

Trump was a mistake. It should of been jeb.

Jeb? He's still a dick. No news here.

Leave Jeb alone he dindu muffin.

I'm by no means a Democrat. But from day one, i've just gotten one vibe off Jeb - he's a dick. I stand by that assessment to this day. He's just a fucking dick. Most of the Pubs I know don't like him, but really can't put a finger on why, until I say "He's a dick" - and they go "Yup!"

I regrettably "liked" him on Facebook sometime last year and his posts started showing up again recently. I think he was hosting a convention or something.

O.P., he converted to heretical papism, married a Mexican. Now his children have to go back.

Ok well rome before it fell it changed its capital to constantinople hence the name, the muslims invaded and conqured the byzantines under mohamat II and if you want the gore factor here's an example, the christians sought refuge in the church and thought they would not kill them there, they thought wrong, they went inside the church and butchered them and turned the crosses upside down and taunted the christians "where is your god now? allahu akhbar".

Turkey, well the real word for it is türkei, is a nation that exists because the muslims conquered it from the byzantines and slaughtered and or enslaved them and this became the "capital" of türkei, it is now ankara but constantinople is now called istanbul, from this the brutal ottoman empire lead offensive campaign after offensive campaign against eastern europe, in the past the first thing the early caliphates did was walk across northern africa and attack spain and invade and occupy it for 500 years, they tried also in quick succession to attack france but were fended off at battle of tours and portier, the french left the dead bodies as a warning and this seemed to deter the muslims from their otherwise massive onslaught. But the byzantines were always in the way to attack eastern europe, once it fell a brutal onslaught and enslavement of eastern europe commmenced, and the rule of the ottomans ruling the caliphate from türkei began. Their last unprovoked invasion into eastern europe was battle of vienna in 1683 on september 10-11th where they were fortunately for us, fended off, before this jan sobieski of the polish was also called saviour of europe for with his winged hussar of the polish to defeat aka fend off the islamic invaders, their cavalry divisions went down in legend for this, in one example a muslim commander saw the winged hussars, and simply gave up on the sight of them knowing what was coming.

That's a little gestalt for you so to speak.

If Jeb had won, we wouldn't even realize what we'd missed. We'd be stumbling into war in a couple more Middle East hot spots. We'd be fighting a rearguard action against amnesty for illegals, like we did when his brother was president. There might be new gun control legislation to protest. Basically, more of the same from the other two Bush reigns.

And we'd probably be thankful we avoided Hillary, never knowing how much better we could have had it.

something is not right

He pings to the moon. I think he's closeted gay

He'll be back.

wsj.com/articles/where-republicans-go-from-here-1480023537 he wrote this a few weeks after the election read it back then.

No.

I can't think of any states Hillary Clinton won in November 2016 that Jeb Bush would have won.

However, it's hard to see any Republicans other than Trump having won Pennsylvania and Michigan. Trump has a white, blue collar appeal that the other GOP candidates simply did not.

His family disowned him.

Sad how he spent so much time and effort on his campaign and got so little out of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=jBg6hU5zXDA

Trump cucked him out of his republican candidacy that he now enjoys it.

>Implying that Trump isn't a lackey and being used as a hate shield scapegoat

Jeb Bush Saddest Moments
youtube.com/watch?v=MSpZd-Qv_kw

He's fighting a cosmic battle through time against the skelegates

that boy is kinda cute

is that jimmy krankie?

>both bushes were great
junior sucked a bag of ass and Im just happy the old fucker lived long enough to see Trump destroy the Bush dynasty and the Clintons in one season

Well there's a whole lot of pickles in that jar of yours, but trump is by far in my estimation the best americans could ever hope for and he's not as crooked as you think. He knows crooked people but the good thing about him being a former insider is, he's got a lot of them batting for him aswell as he's got a lot batting against him. But he likes to make friends, and so even if it is against their interests including bad interests, they can let him get away with doing it because they like the guy. Whereas jeb and hillary are COMPLETE puppets. they don't have any original intention to do good to the US, they're just serving their own arse. Trump isn't like that.

he called it on the campaign trail, i marvel at how he branded himself as an outsider though, because he's an INSIDER individual that has gone "rogue". He called himself remember? "i was the fair haired boy"? but there's a tug of war going on internally with two major factions, one that wants to do horrible thing and another that do not, and it's the better half that are supporting trump.

Both bushes are deep state assets. Holy fuck you're a useful idiot. Back to plebbit with ya

Trump pretty much destroyed both him and Rubio to the point that they're not even allowed to run for president again

look at his face.
he knew that people would make fun of him for a photo like that until the end of time.

He's making the Hurricanes.

>He's making the Hurricanes.
Brewing up a storm internally i bet though. he's going through the acceptance phase still.

Why don't we say it like it is, let's try it, he's a sociopath, his inability to emulate and understand emotions shouldn't be lost on anyone here. He's also a complete tool, he doesn't stand for anything except if it makes him money by bush'ing around.
I would wish for him to be his own person but i'm afraid it's a lost cause with people like him at this point. He howls like the wolves he is amongst. That pretend to be sheep on the outside. But are ravenous in the inside.

Thank you for your input OP signing off. Have a beautiful weekend.

/r/ing the video of him BTFOing some unrruly niggress

I honestly feel bad for Jeb!, he is too pure for this world.

we would see been of this bullshit

Die already, Boomer.

>he hasn't taken the last and final blackpill: the Bundopill.

SOYBOY

both are pedophiles and murderers