Martin Schultz electoral poster: "What refugees bring us is worth more than gold"

Just thought I would add my own personal contribution to Martin Schultz's electoral campaign.

Collection of electoral posters posted earlier today:

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/07/brooklyn_man_sentenced_to_2_12.html
vid.me/TeDIn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a new economic miracle, they said

>What refugees bring us is worth more than gold

what do they bring besides at best cheap labor?
I mean i guess if you hate womens rights why not.

Miscegenation, and the ethnic destruction of Europe. That is the only thing worth more than gold to a Jew.

Good point

This.

How can anyone look at that guy's face and vote for him holy shit. Look at that fucking kike smile. Your grandfathers would have ovened that bastard after he died of typhus in captivity and instead he's some kind of leader. Fucking shameful.

reminder

Where is the original quote?

looks like a kike, a pedo, subvertive marxist, and thr white version of the one who raped Guts as a kid in berserk.

>looks like a kike
You could have stopped there.

then why germany doesn't want to keep them all?

How about he gives us gold and we give him the refugees? It's a winning deal

>cheap labor
haha yeah right, these aren't fucking Mexicans, these are illiterate Arabs and sub-saharans, even shit like picking tomatoes is way beyond their ability.

Google it, it will come up.

>looks like a kike
>You could have stopped there.

Wikipedia says his mom is Catholic but doesn't mention what his father is. He looks like the biggest kike stereotype you can imagine.

> people from Syria, Africa,... are so valuable
> that's why we waited for them to get the shit bombed out of their cities to let them into our country
> we could have invited them decades ago, because if they are so valuable, that would have given us a competitive edge against other countries
> but we didn't
> because they are so valuable, we waited until they have to risk their lives to come here in droves

Even within their own narrative, they make no sense.

He could admit to raping babies and his party is still going to get over 20% of votes.
The absolute state of Germany.

This is true.

What?
Slave labor?
"Votes" that keep your party in power forever?
The destruction of all non-Israel nations?

Yeah, we know that.

that guy looks like a paedophile for some reason. he creeps me the fuck out.

wtf I love Martin Schultz now

He's not wrong.

European culture is stagnating, we need some cultural enrichment to shake things up

You nailed it.

I love that pic

Kek
This is gold

>"What refugees bring us is worth more than gold"
What IS the market value of a pair of human kidneys these days anyway?

Ask this guy, he'd know.

nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/07/brooklyn_man_sentenced_to_2_12.html

Haha, the eternal anglo going for one last potshot at the gerries

>muh wife
>muh rabbi

Back in 2000 the UN was openly talking about destroying white Europe with immigration.

I'd rather have gold and no refugees.

It would be a win-win.

They have almost succeeded in Germany already.

this

He's not wrong. Refugees bring the BBC which is the only thing which can make German women ovulate. Without refugees there will be more kids in Germany and no future for Germans. All the gold and Little white shrimpdicks in the world cannot buy what a single male refugee brings to the table: the BBC.

they bring experience, that this crime against humanity should never be repeated

They bring unemployment, not cheap labor.

NO FUCKING WAY
THIS CANT BE REAL

why did a chirurg an analysis?
[spoiler]not that he is wrong, at least when zhe ayyrabs here can legally import their (((families)))[/spoiler]

Why? What does the poster say?

they never answer that question. the only thing i can think off is kebab which i dont eat. i dont get anything from having muslims here, nothing at all

>chirurg
Its called surgeon, learn english or go back to krautchan.

duhm wie a brötli

Who would seriously vote for an alcoholic high school drop out? I mean I can't think of any US politician, not even our stupid blacks with their safe gerrymandered all black districts, who has such a fucked up biography.

''What these 'refugees bring with them is worth more than Gold''
like what the fucking fuck, is this the most jewish statement ever or what?

The eternal kraut has an internal clock, set and timed with autistic efficiency, that cries out at him to do one thing and one thing only -- ruin Europe.

Bomber Harris did nothing wrong.

His father Karl Schulz was an SS-Hauptstürmführer.

Yes.
Slave labor IS more valuable than gold.

schulz isn't wrong though. what they brought was iron, and as the arndt song says: der gott der eisen wachsen ließ, der wollte keine knechte.

compare the general opinion to what it was 3 years ago.

Warum nicht Sarrazin?

what do you mean?

Martin ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SCHULTZ)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Well that's true. Manchmal glaube Ich daß Soros seine Zeit als NatSoz vermiss und wünscht sich nur dass Europa eine Rechtsruck kriegt.
Aber iich bin wahrscheinlich nur 'n Schizo lmao

War Thilo Sarrazin nicht ein gebased SPD Politiker?

Please take your autistic """language""" elsewhere Europe-ruiner

Fuck off reddit summerfag leaf.

All that German blood for Germany to be overrun with Arabs and ruled by kikes.

Any reference to this? If true you just can't make this shit up

Sup Forums is an english-language imageboard

Autism language belongs on

ja, nur war die breite masse nicht gewillt ihm zuzuhören, geschweige denn das buch zu lesen. erst als die flüchtlinge nicht mehr zu übersehen waren, hat sich die stimmung gewandelt.
die alte leier, fakten ändern nichts. man muss ein gefühl erzeugen

Sorry my bad, I said that sometimes I think Soros misses being a NatSoc and thats why he supports the left.
Hard times create hard men, easy times soft men.

Or something like that matey 8

Sad but true. Politics are all about feelings instead of being rationality nowadays.

FUCK THAT KIIIIKE

If Europe does survive by any chance these people will have to face their Nuremberg trials, and tried with their own laws.

Danke deutschbro. Sieg am Ende!

it has always been about feelings. it's no coincidence, that intelligent people detested the average population

>refugees
>labor

We'' see. I'm sure Germany wont start any shit this time, it's up to you guys England, Eastern Europe etc.

This is true. But the majority should have their right to decide, even if they'll doom us.
Lass den Kopf nicht hängen ^^ wird schon nicht so schlimm.

Implying you will go quietly into the night?

Well we've already been labeled as tne ''destroyers'' of Europe and all. We will wait you, and our fellow Euros to change it this time bc you know we tried

vid.me/TeDIn