What's the deal with Nazis and yellow fever?

What's the deal with Nazis and yellow fever?

Weebs

Doubt its her buy w/e faggot.

so I've been curious... If black / white mixes are called yellow and so are asians, what does yellow fever really mean then?

>doubt
no fucking way it's her
she is a hapa and left clearly is not

fpbp

>black / white mixes are called yellow
Rare

Its because they are autismos that can't get a white women. Also it is not yellow fever as much as its white worship, white guys just pounce on it

So desperation meets white worship. Got it.

its a schizophrenic echo of their programmed gold fever tied to collectible samurai swords and coin collecting and subservient cunts to make them feel big
why did u think it was something important faggot

it's because Japan was Germany's greatest ally

>master race
>race mixing

>What's the deal with Nazis and yellow fever?

Nevermind that! What's the deal with Asian chicks hooking up with Nazis? Da fuck kind of fetish is THAT?

7 at best

Sabina is beautiful and 100 times more beautiful and better looking than every single one of those butthurt women commenting on her. Although, those aren't real comments - they've been shopped in.

This looks like my Italian friend.

The real redpill is realizing that asians have a higher attractiveness ceiling but the average white is more attractive than the average asian

this

the disgusting weebs need to be driven from this board

This is why you should be a Nordicist.

> blackcucks
> dynasty

Lmao nope

I guess it's just some men looking for the ideal woman who isn't degenerate. Since caucasian women are utter human garbage, 99% of them are basically human rats (and the same goes for men who made them), and since many asian girls appear innocent and cute some change their preference.

This is why I stay the fuck away from asian women. It's tragedy full of irony. Fucking terrible. I really actually feel sorry for adian men because at least niggers have their retarded confidence (that is a consequence of their retardation to begin with). As they say, ignorance is bliss

no makeup

what's the deal with oppai's who promote race mixing?
Are they all half bred mutts or somethin

makeup and light edit

test ban

That's not the same girl