THE PLOT THICKENS : Sup Forums investigators uncover sketchy background behind new Disney show

last thread hit bump limit >Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, meet Vampirina the blood-sucking migrant who Disney has asked your kids to accept her 'culture', 'offbeat tastes', and 'shockingly different skin'. What does Sup Forums have to say about this? : youtu.be/jGIyl4TuhWE

but seriously, fuck these grapeskin batniggers

DAY OF STAKES NOW

*indoor hobos babble while their mom cooks them dinner upstairs

katryn lasky - true north

>It's 1858, and fourteen-year-old Lucy Bradford lives in Boston and is nothing like her older sisters. Instead of making a fuss along with everyone else over big sister Iris's wedding, she'd rather be with her grandfather aboard his sailboat or helping him with his abolitionist efforts.
Hundreds of miles south, a girl named Afrika is fleeing from a cruel world, with the North Star as her guide. Afrika has known lifetimes of hardship and brutality, though she's only Lucy's age. And she's willing to face death for a chance at freedom.

Lmfaoooo

Newsflash: progressives run the childrens literature industry
What are fucking stupid?

>My chocolate year by Charlotte Herman
What a charming novel! Although intended to be a middle or elementary school children read, this book never disappointed since the time I picked it up in the San Francisco Chinese Public Library on last New Year Eve.
This story is about the 11 year old fifth grader, Dorrie and her Jewish family during the period of right after the second world war ended. Enriching with yummy baking chocolate themed recipes and warm and genuine relationships and connections among family members, this story is deeper than a solely children’s book.

>This year, the teacher made the contest even more meaningful by planning on organizing a donation to raise up money for children who lost their family during the war. On the other hand, as Jewish themselves, Dorrie’s family were fortunate enough to flee from Europe to the US before the Nazis started their horrifying persecutions. However, some of Dorrie’s family members stayed in Europe and were all killed, except Victor, the 16 year old boy survived miraculously and were picked up by Dorrie’s family as soon as they heard about him.
Eventually, with Victor’s help, Dorrie won the best essay award with Victor’s story and peppermint chocolate recipe. Everybody was very touched by this story as it had demonstrated to people the magical power of food. It is strong because of the love people have poured into every cooking step. The sweetness from the dessert will not only warm people’s stomach, but also people’s souls to heal all the wounds and traumas.

>Hanukkah, Shmanukkah!

Three rabbis from Hanukkah past, present, and future haunt old man Scroogemacher’s dreams in this parody of Dickens’ A Christmas Carol. They frighten the miserly sweatshop owner—who is so cruel that he even keeps his workers late on the last night of Hanukkah, dismissing their complaints with a scornful “Hanukkah, Shmanukkah!”—with all sorts of reminders. They point out that Hanukkah stands for freedom, that he was once a penniless immigrant, that his workers have rights, and that generations of American Jews still remember and observe the ancient holiday. Packed into the story are capsule summaries of the journey to America, Jewish American labor history, and a vision of a multicultural world where children learn in peace and harmony and women can become rabbis.

@139886986
untold amounts off butthurt

>a father like that

A young boy, whose dad left before he was born, imagines what it would be like to have a father around: they could leave the house together, do the dinner dishes, and play checkers. Dad would help with homework and reassure the boy when he has nightmares. "He would always be on my side, and I could always talk to him." But that's all wishful thinking. Yet his mother likes the father the boy describes, and she tells him, "In case he never comes, just remember when you grow up, you can be a father like that yourself."

>black kid

karen sandler - awakening

>Once a GEN (genetically engineered nonhuman) girl terrified of her first Assignment, Kayla is now a member of the Kinship, a secret organization of GENs, lowborns, and trueborns. Kayla travels on Kinship business, collecting information to further the cause of GEN freedom.

>All-in-all, I like the idea of Awakening more than the execution. I love the fact that there’s a young adult series that’s built around issues such as race and class, but I felt as if this book ought to have been stronger. I do plan on continuing the series, and I look forward to reading Rebellion.

>Skin color is an integral part of the system, Highborns have a perfect brown tone. Anything too light or too dark is lower on the ladder.

katryn lasky - true north

>It's 1858, and fourteen-year-old Lucy Bradford lives in Boston and is nothing like her older sisters. Instead of making a fuss along with everyone else over big sister Iris's wedding, she'd rather be with her grandfather aboard his sailboat or helping him with his abolitionist efforts.
Hundreds of miles south, a girl named Afrika is fleeing from a cruel world, with the North Star as her guide. Afrika has known lifetimes of hardship and brutality, though she's only Lucy's age. And she's willing to face death for a chance at freedom.

Jews.

>r*mani(an) immigrant vampires from Transylvania

Thats the only one out of those that I don't have a problem with.

Batnigger that stays in his own shithole of s country reporting in

You're one of the good ones. Suck blood in peace, Vlad

They poison our children.

/ourdracula/

Vampirina
Genre Fantasy
Created by Chris Nee

>Nee conceived of her award winning show whilst looking after her son's visits to the doctor for asthma. It was her idea to make the lead character female and she rapidly agreed when (((Disney))) suggested that she should be African-American.

>Nee said she was very pleased that her character had unusual background for a TV character, and this would (((influence))) the next generation.

>Doc McStuffins (also known as Doc McStuffins: Toy Hospital in the fourth season) is an American-Irish animated children's television series produced by Brown Bag Films. It was created and executive produced by Chris Nee and premiered on March 23, 2012, on Disney Channel and Disney Junior.

>The series received positive reviews due to the show's concept and the main character, as well as its portrayal of African-Americans (Nee stated in 2013 that Doc is African-American, proposed by (((Disney))) during her initial pitch, Nee initially only knowing she wanted a girl doctor[1][2]) in a Disney series.

>Kia Morgan Smith of Cincomom.com said that "It truly warmed my heart and almost brought tears to my eyes when my 8-year-old, Mikaela, saw 'Doc McStuffins' for the first time and said, 'Wow, mommy — she's brown,'"[40] Myiesha Taylor of CoilyEmbrace.com said that "This program featuring a little African-American girl and her family is crucial to changing the future of this nation." Taylor also applauded the concept of its portrayal of a young black girl who wishes to follow in the footsteps of her mother as a doctor as the lead character, that inspired her to collect pictures of 131 doctors — all women of color — and publish a collage online under the heading, 'We Are Doc McStuffins.'"[41]

Strauss Zelnick
Diretor executivo da Take Two Interactive married to Wendy J. Belz(((berg)))

Ms. Belzberg, a cum laude graduate of Barnard College, is a partner in Belzberg Murphy Productions, a television and film production company in New York and Los Angeles. Her father is the chairman and chief executive of the First City Financial Corporation, a Vancouver holding company. Her mother, Frances Belzberg, is a founder of the Dystonia Medical Research Foundation in Vancouver.

Mr. Zelnick is the president and the chief operating officer of the Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation in Los Angeles. A summa cum laude graduate of Wesleyan University, he received an M.B.A. and a J.D. degree from Harvard University. His father is a senior member in the New York law firm of Weiss Dawid Fross Zelnick & Lehrman.

BASED VAMPBRO

The batniggers that this show is based around are clearly traitors to the fatherland
They deserve no less than to be staked

Why do these fucking batniggers keep moving into our country, I swear to god you can smell the decomposing flesh they have from yards away and their goddamn breath always smells like iron. Also haven't you noticed that whenever batniggers move into a country the people around them mysteriously disappear or have abrupt changes in personality? Why is the government doing nothing about this?

>I VANT TO SUCK YOUR COCK

Fuck off lazlo
Its not like you paprika niggers are any better

Also this for the initiated.

It's always the fucking jews. ALWAYS!

Ikr? Sup Forums always complains about based werebros being no better than bloodies but werebros don't even like neckbiters.

gross

Who could forget our Rooftop Frankensteins? Literally no one else protected their business in the Translyvania riots

But werewolves are very big on rape. Don't go to wolfghettos at night, the wereniggers will rape you until you have more cum than blood.

Can someone do a virgin vs chad meme about werebros amd batniggers?
>the virgin bloodsucker
>the chad leaper

Fpbp

I know it was said last thread but there are three 6's in the logo too.

Cada día me siento un poco más vacío

> when you find out your local general store has everything you need to hunt (((vampires))) with, from gardening and decor like pitch forks and torches, to hardware like hammers, and camping equipment like iron stakes; even garlic extract and crucifixes

Me too user. Me too.

>immigrants are literally blood sucking parasites
how offensive time to rev up some twitter outrage

shiiet, well done, whichever group or single autist that made this. If you add citations this infograph will be a killer in fighting das Juden

I honestly cant tell if this shit is obvious bluepull or subtle redpill

AHAHAHA WHAT RETARDS
LITERALLY THINKING OVER A CHILDS CARTOON SHOW
POL IS DEAD
POL IS DEAD
YOU FAGGOTS ARE LITERALLY LOOKING OVER A CHILDS CARTOON
LOOOOOSEEEERS

It's almost like we might be worried what our kids are watching. Pretty silly, right?

shut up retard

>our kids
>having kids
Jejejeje
It's fun to raise children on fucked-up ways

>those top comments

Kek but that wont last long. Especially with the dislike number where it is, Disney will clean up soon

I dunno man, getting a little peeved at Disney for trying to sneak in immigrant acceptance into our dumb, naive children while the parents are completely ignorant of it seeing at as you might put it a, "innocent children's cartoon" seems fairly reasonable.

Can uploaders remove comments?

lol at this point its better they just delete the video. if they delete the redpills then normies will ask why the dislike bar is so high for no fucking reason.

they're fucked.

Kill yourself, shill.

What did they mean by this?