Fake news comes back home to roost Trump's chickens

Based Finnish! Telling Trump to fuck off with his bs F-35s and fake F-18s.

Other urls found in this thread:

nojatuolikenraali.wordpress.com/2017/02/03/fa-18-ef-super-hornet/
defmin.fi/tehtavat_ja_toiminta/puolustushallinnon_voimavarat/talous/puolustusbudjetin_osuus_bruttokansantuotteesta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brewster_F2A_Buffalo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying finlands economy could afford a fifth gen fighter.

>implying Finland isn't super rich and could buy 5000 F-35s out of pocket change

truly, Burger, do you even know we are talking about the Jews of the Arctic?

I think the F-35's are the most preferred product atm, but erratic politics of the usa could change the situation.

>that greentext abomination
lurk more faggot

I fucked a Finnish guy once. He seemed oddly Mongolian.

Faggots are not allowed on Sup Forums. Read the sticky for Christ's sake.

Is it you Leroy?

actually Finnland is poor as fuck. they got into fucking NATO only because they are promissed to be paid tripple for all waste on millitary.

>they got into fucking NATO

Yeah we aint buying your shit Drumpf. We can shoot your shitty planes out of the sky.

t. Proud Anti air cannon man

drumbf BTFO

You have to be a faggot to know anything at all about men. It's just life.

Keep crying tho.

ohh.. you dont know it yet?

F-35s are not worthy enough

You better buy those fucking jet fighters goddamnit Finland you fucking assholes we're not using cavalry archers anymore

We don't need your boom boom sticks, white man

>Is it you Leroy?
top kek, Matti, top kek

>Trump says Finland is buying our incredible wonderful Boeing fighters
>Fintards say fuck off with your Lockheed

Actually, we will probably buy the F-18 Super Hornets because the infra is already there and training of the crew will be trivial. F-35 is too expensive and immature for us.

But you cannot say that aloud in Finland. That would be tacky!

(A.k.a Trump is right again.)

Finnish military already have f-18's (since the 90's), they are planning to replace them, not buying more of them.

Learn, dumbass:
nojatuolikenraali.wordpress.com/2017/02/03/fa-18-ef-super-hornet/

"Tacky, tacky! We cannot say that yet!"

It's kinda interesting situation desu. Our government was supposed to do some bidding race for new fighter plane deal but it looks like the deal has already been made with the US and Niinistö just doesn't want to admit it.

>nojatuolikenraali.wordpress.com

Learn about what?

I don't think so, since the bidding will be started in 2019 and the decisions after next elections.

That: F-18 != F-18 Super Hornet

The planes we bought are not the ones we are buying now. We are buying the next generation ones.

Did you not go through ala-aste or why reading is so difficult?

No shit, sherlock

So: we are not buying more of the old F-18's, we are upgrading them with F-18 (Advanced) Super Hornets. A different plane, but similar cockpit and field maintenance procedure.

Please tell me more these advanced and fantastic facts.

ITT: A shill tried to do something, but Finns are arguing about semantics...

saved

It was a push. Negotiations were entered. Trump pretends it's a done deal. He probably didn't understand nuances of your culture. In ours it puts the other guy on the spot. It's a high pressure sales tactic.

Superhornets are an inferior product to the Hornet. Good luck.

I agree, but it does not really matter.

Our military budget is dwindling:
defmin.fi/tehtavat_ja_toiminta/puolustushallinnon_voimavarat/talous/puolustusbudjetin_osuus_bruttokansantuotteesta
and we do not want to buy Russian planes (for historical reasons).

Eurofighter is a nice concept, but it will not realise. F-22 would be the best choice, but it is not available.

Luckily we have bought some shitty planes from you before and used them successfully:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brewster_F2A_Buffalo