How great would it be if Trump started identifying as a woman doing shit like insisting on going down in history as the...

How great would it be if Trump started identifying as a woman doing shit like insisting on going down in history as the first woman president and generally just being himself but insisting on being referred to as a woman.

To be a legitimate transsexual you must make an earnest attempt to transition.

So all the fugly ones arent transsexuals, just ugly fucking men in drag?

I cant wait for the tumblr purity spiral on this.

Many keks would be had if he did it

There is a difference between ugly but earnest transsexuals and the ones that lack all self-awareness and make no attempt whatsoever at integrating as their gender identity.

Not according to the left.
The most beautiful thing about this is that he doesn't have to change a damn thing except for how he insists people refer to him. No reason to wear dresses because clothing aren't legitimate gender signifiers. No reason to start HRT because well, he's old as fuck and a woman his age would be past menopause anyway. No reason to grow long hair because long hair doesn't denote any gender, etc.

Buuuuulllshit

The left is wrong. Transsexualism is a medical issue with legitimate science backing it. Gender is not simply whatever you choose, you are born genetically male or female, and your brain is hardwired to identify as male or female. For less than 1 in ten thousand humans, the brain is wired incorrectly and they are trans.

I mean by SJW "logic" they couldn't deny him because of his life experiences

Nah, you just need to "identify" yourself as one. At least thats what they're doing.
I would do it if I were him, for shits and giggles.

I bet you're actually on the spectrum.

The majority of people who claim to be trans are pretenders. Trans is not an identity.

Honestly this would be the greatest thing to have ever happened.

Imagine at media conferences, he could even grab himself by the pussy and yell out "GOTCHA BITCH!"

>the brain is wired incorrectly
The very definition of mental illness.

That's not the definition of mental illness at all.

Mental illness is thoughts or behaviors that lead to harm or lowered quality of life for a person or the people around them, excluding social / societal factors.

Not only is that wrong, every jurisdiction across nations that has instituted trans rights into their legal framework has held he exact opposite
Tough shit faggot

The brain is wired?

I thought it was mineral-dense meat.

> Mental illness is thoughts or behaviors that lead to harm or lowered quality of life for a person or the people around them
Exactly, in some trans causes those thoughts and behaviours come from brain that is wired incorrectly.

The brain being wired differently does not indicate mental illness by itself. There are transsexuals who live a happy, well-adjusted life, have stable jobs, stable relationships, and function normally, which means that transsexualism in itself is not a mental illness.

"piped" is a slightly more precise verb to use, but "wired" is an apt description on many levels of how neurons work.

The salt would be glorious.

The word "differently" carries not the same meaning as the word "incorrectly".
> function normally
kek-kek

Shall we continue?

Not just the first woman President, but also necessarily the first lesbian President!

Progressive af slaay queen yis.

False, you simply have to be unable to accept yourself for who you are and demand everyone else does for you.

Hell yes. Then when he invariably divorces this wife, go apply for some single mother benefits.

Genuine transsexuals do not demand other people use their preferred pronouns, it runs counter to everything about gender identity. Genuine transsexuals focus entirely on passing to the best of their ability, not drawing attention to the fact that they are trans, but trying to blend in as much as possible. Demanding someone use a specific pronoun for you defeats the purpose, all the other aspects of transitioning are not needed if you can simply make someone call you a specific gender.

>implying genuinity matters at all

If I was the president I would just to piss of the left. It would be like rubbing a puppies nose in their piss when you catch them doing it. Glorious!
>To be a legitimate transsexual you must make an earnest attempt to transition.
Well that is quite Gender biased of you. Stinking CIS pig. You can be Gender Fluid, and identify as a female when the mood hits you. Also you can be as young, or old as you choose to be with that fluidity. So you are 100% wrong.

All data demonstrates that transition is in the best interests of both individuals and society for people who have genuine gender dysphoria.

The left has hijacked this as part of their agenda to destroy gender and break down the differences between males and females, which is harmful to individuals and society.

Most of these people will end up necking themselves as the pendulum harshly swings to the right. Its going to be sad. We warned them, but they just wouldnt listen.

>Actually being this fucking batshit crazy
Eat a bullet, for everyone's health. Please.

No it is a mental illness. It is still listed as such under gender dysmorphia, but most likely many of these supposed trannies were raised by bad mothers. I personally have seen this as being the case when I was growing up.

>How great would it be if Trump started identifying as a woman doing shit like insisting on going down in history as the first woman president and generally just being himself but insisting on being referred to as a woman.
Noone would take it seriously, because it's literally the same as being one of those idiots who files a discrimination suit against one of those women-only gyms.

ie: recognized as a blatant publicity stunt/trolling, and rightly told to fuck off

>t.tranny
but the left said it was, and we're attacking the left, not you. If you can't get over teasing of the dumbasses identifying as whatever, then you shouldn't be here.