Myspace

Why don't we use Myspace and bring it back too life with right-wing views?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Anderson
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>In June 2011, Justin Timberlake purchased the company for approximately $35 million.

Dude, Myspace is shit.

I miss Myspace

He doesn't owned it no more.

hi zuckerberg

"stop redpilling my goyim! "

the site's owned by some company called time inc. now

I've been trying to meme this for months.
Bump

How do we start. We need to get /b in on this.
Hell even /fit

Way too much glitter desu

I liked it. The infrastructure is there. Not a bad idea

hi fbi

lllIlll join if i can myspace just sounds like something that cant be penetrated

It allows for personal customization on a whole new level

OY VEY! GOOD IDEA GOYIM!
LET US MAKE THESE JEWS RICH WITH OUR HATE! MUAHAHHAHAH

this is actually quite brilliant. maybe pitch it to myspace that they could be the AM of the net. those freqs, like myspace, were dead until the conservatives got involved (plush limborg) and suddenly AM TOOK THE FUCK OFF. we ask myspace if they are willing to commit to upholding the 1st amendment of the constitution of the merika, no bullshit, no bans, just free speech and yes, this means that you'll see crackers and chinks acting like niggers and spics from time to time but all you need to do is mute them and the problem is solved. getting them interested shouldn't be too difficult - they stand only to gain. getting assurances from them concerning privacy though?, yeah, i have no clue

Its not even a social media website anymore is it?

I like it. What happened to MySpace? Why did Facebook become more popular?

Because of Cuckerberg monopolizing on Facebook.

agree and checked
facebook was a mistake

TOM> THE ZUCK

It can be our backup for pol. First make sure it knows what's right.

I can remember the original MySpaz raids when we busted tens of thousands of accounts back in 2006.

Fuck, I'm really old.

Bump. This is actually a really good idea. I think myspace is supposedly pretty good with music and videos (relative to facebook), so it can also serve as a platform to share content now that Jewtube is going 1984.

/our/ space

This...seems like a solid idea.

Hello fellow original Sup Forums fag how do you do

My race space

its funny enough it just might work. think fox owns it now or did like 10 years ago

I have an idea.

>DDoS, crash, hack, infiltrate MySpace in every single way
>Bring it's $$ value down to rock bottom
>Purchase the site dirt cheap off it's exhausted owners
>create a new right wing online utopia wth myspaces' existing infrastructure

The problem with just wanting to "take over" a website and make it yours is all it takes is one Cucked SJW/Jew at the top ranks to put a stop to movement.

If the alt right should do this it should be first and foremost owned by people familiar with the agenda.

e.g The_Donald

partly exclusivity when you had to have a .edu

Gene Yes yer a Geneyes

I would join if you assholes could make this happen

Nobody here is capable of designing a similar website?

my face! book space!
book space! my face!

call it rightspace.com

This

I miss him. What he doin now? He used to send me nice messages

book my face space.

>steal it and give it to redit goyim
Hang yourself.

Poor tom.
Killed by cuckerburg jewface the ancient alien looking jewrat
Rip

This

** do u want lefties to track us?

meinspace

Winrar

This is honestly crazy enough that it could work

Myspace still alive?

That's exactly what it was. MySpace was infested with scene kids and other retards, and the college kids wanted something that was less childish but had all the same features. I remember FaceBook when you had to pick a college, you didn't have a choice.

Then, as people caught on that facebook was "the next new thing" people left MySpace in droves.

I almost want to make a MySpace just so when people ask if I have a Facebook or Instagram or whatever I can say "no, I use MySpace, add me there."
That's post-ironic as fuck.

Kicking back with piles of cash and wrecking retards on twitter.

> sign in with facebook to see who else is on myspace

This is what surrender looks like.

What more could a man need

Why dont we use Chinese social media? The chinks dont care about western style social justice.

>busted tens of thousands of accounts b
What were they doing? I remember when girls post there Photobucket pics and clicked on the account you would see their nudes.

QQ

Tom is savage lmfao

>"no, I use MySpace, add me there."

The whole point being "no, I don't really want to keep in touch with you." Thought that was kind of implied.

Would have beers with

Because you're an extremely small minority that has no power in obtaining your final solution.
You can win some of the people through the guise of nationalism, constitutionalism, and patriotism. But upon enacting your true goals you would wind up losing.

>DUDE LET'S DOX OURSELVES LMAO

id be down

Futuresex\lovesound is a killer album tho

>facebook tentacles extend into other social media sites

Guess that means hostile takeover is the only way unless someone has any better ideas

Hello leftypol

Might as well call it safe space.

We already have Gab. It's filled with right-wing'ers who have been banned from Twitter. It's actually kinda boring since there's no one to troll.

Fucking Jack. Cocksucker. It was my American right to shit all over lefties and niggers, and he's taken that away from me.

they would be attacked by msm but at the same time see a resurgence in popularity and revenue that they would have not otherwise dreamed off.
Would be like Trump, from a joke candidate to the top contender. I know a lot of normies who fucked off from kikebook years ago and now fb is now so mainstream a lot of the demo is middle aged people and general regulars who don't use the internet for anything other than yt
Also, are mailing lists/chainmailing still a thing in your cunts,or was it ever a thing? I was surprised how many otherwise normie people would send me well documented conspiracy stuff about zog and whatnow
.doc used to be the preffered format
also was on a motorcycle group and the head guy was a prodigious chainmailer had a lot top tier stuff ,probably thousands of email,a lot of jokes and humour/tits but also would send a lot of documented shit,he worked in a bank as a sysadmin and probalby kjnew shit,this is b4 you could be targeted for whistleblowing

Fuck off, it would end up just like Facebook, twitter and youtube, infact they would end up renaming it to safespace just to please all the left wing fuckwits and therefore continue to receive maximum ad revenue without fear of boycotts. Shit never changes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Anderson
seems like he's been coasting since myspace, would be nice to have a guy like him on board, or ironically him buyng myspace back again with the profits used from selling myspace
also bt pioneer shhh

>but had all the same features

It never had all the same features. Myspace profiles were easily customized. There were hundreds of templates to just copy and paste if you couldn't even do basic HTML. Facebook has never given you the option to have anything but an ugly, plain-looking generic "profile".

I like the idea and loved myspace as much as I hated fb back then. Except it's a graveyard that still has limited use (LA celebs and musicians use it for the same reasons you mention, for example) If I see this movement rising, I might dust off my accounts but realistically it would be better to use one of the new services like minds.com that promote as a free speech alternative. Speaking as a deep MySpace user once upon a time, the real reason it's dead is because they fucked its original users and developers who turned their back on myspc Inc hard. They declared it dead as a movement and its always been so because of them. Still, keep us posted if this becomes a happening.

First remove the libtard mods.......

Him, persson, shkreli and James woods should form league of fuck you money doucheposters

Last word here. If you want this, send smokesignals on this site using a profile or a group or page (or whatev the f they offer these days) and promote it. We'll find you

I wonder if cuckberg is a rothschild. They have a certain look peculliar to them and not other jews, a sort of animal/predator stare and waxy skin

>Facebook has never given you the option to have anything but an ugly, plain-looking generic "profile".

For plain generic people

He's a Rothschild robot, they made him out of tech and left over children's internal organs

>they made him out of tech and left over children's internal organs
Golem 2000

It would nice if Trump gave a shot out to his "Myspace supporters" maybe that would get people's attention but left would make fun of him "MySpace?" "How old are you?" Bullshit.

good plan, lets do it pol
bump

bump

I think it would have to have an "appealing" feature like a chronological timeline and an app the doesn't hog performance or battery life.

We can't do that. We would have to have a facebook account.

> pic related

bump

Vacations 24/7 with family and has an Instagram and has become a professional photographer.

Seems to be the most happiest mega millionaire so far compared to other Silicon Valley cucks.

Just constantly travels around the world.

Friendster FTW you newfags.
Let's go real old school!

Did you see what happens after you log in with your fb account?
Does it go to a myspace group on fb?
Or does it sign you into your myspace account?

im ready

MyRace

You don't need a Facefuck account to sign in, it's just one of the options; twitter, email, or username being the others.

Is there a ben garrison myspace page real or parody that exist?

Doubt Myspace will work, what about Band? It's an app for groups and the group can be set to only be seen by members

Too obvious.

Someone should just use the waybackmachine and spoof the original design. And use the retro irony webdesign to market the site.

Monds is what we all need to try and link up with

Myspace works like crap just make rightspace steal the original design and layout before tom sold it to rupert murdoch.

>he was my only friend
JUST

There's so many options, I'm going to need more room for apps

We'd be better off creating a new place from scratch desu.

We need RightBook.