Gavin the cuck just named and shamed these two people to his 150k+ followers for an event that he can't even prove...

Gavin the cuck just named and shamed these two people to his 150k+ followers for an event that he can't even prove happened

What the fuck is this faggot doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykSEe-m9sfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>woman

Heheheh that girl's face

I have no reason to believe he's lying, he's not a serial liar or deceiver

And if it's true, then those people are shitty and deserve to be shamed

remember when nazi meant something?

Gavin 'you're supposed to put it in my ass' McInnes.

Oh, I 'member!

hopefully ruining two liberal fags forever
anyone find out who they are yet?

Ethnically mismatched proportions, really knobby nose, disposable income for air travel during a stagflating economy, unironic feminist... I'm going to go with KIKE on this one.

KIKE
>KIKE
KIKE
>KIKE
KIKE
>KIKE
KIKE
>KIKE
KIKE
>KIKE
KIKE
>KIKE
KIKE
>KIKE
KIKE
>KIKE
KIKE
>KIKE
KIKE
>KIKE
KIKE
>KIKE
KIKE
>KIKE
KIKE
>KIKE

>hangs with nazis
>parrots nazi talking points
>sympathizes with nazis
>gets mad when he's lumped in with nazi's

I'm not even surprised by his stupidity anymore

He just exposed a couple of crybully antifa. Tit for tat cuck. I hope I see them sometime somewhere.

just because I hang out with black people does that make me a nigger? use your fucking brain sometimes kids

Surely we had nothing to do with that.

>Gavin the cuck just named and shamed these two people to his 150k+ followers for an event that he can't even prove happened

Who does he think he is? A mainstream journalist or something?

>ideology is the same as ethnicity

That's a false equivalence and you know it. Stop acting dumb.

remember when people didn't treat the internet like it was real life

The analogy still stands nigger.

He may not have proof but they certainly fit the profile.

Which one is the she?

you're the one acting dumb lumping un all whites as nazis. serious when this faggot is flying a nazi flag and screaming about YT then you can be a smug bitch. until then shut the fuck up

Wow McPencilInAss is actually right in this instance

>Ghana imports 30 million condoms but them no use them

>The 30 million condom Ghana they import every year. But he be like say people no they use them.

Foreign aid was the worst thing the West invented.

No it doesn't dumbass. Ideology is not equivalent to race.

This is like 60% of Europeans nowadays. Your'e a goddamn retard.

It's self-evident truth.

>im a Real Male Manly Man
>i spread my disgusting asshole open on camera for people to see

gavin is a faggot cuck and no one can defend watching him

>w-why c-can't I call people nazis without consequences in real life
>I d-do it all the time on the internet
You Marxist subhumans better be ready for the day of the rope. Just remember which side has all the guns

I never claimed all whites are nazi's, I just said that Gavin is nazi sympathizer. He hangs with nazi's, defends them constantly, agrees with alot of their beliefs and even hates the jews. He has no right to complain about being lumped in with nazi's when he has pandered so hard to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=ykSEe-m9sfE

>"You're making a woman cry."
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

so whats their names if he named them so we can confront their families about their behavior?

>girl

When has he "hung out" with nazis? I know Chapman was at the UtR rally, but I don't think Gavin has ever associated himself with them.

>Ideology is not equivalent to race

It doesn't have to be. It's still false to infer that one is of the same ideas and opinions as his friends and associates.

Does this really need to be explained? I suppose I'm a Catholic because I just came from a Catholic funeral.

>tfw when yo gurl got a stronger jawline

He defends them, hangs out with them, parrots their talking points and sends his proud boys to fight along side them and then he complains when people lump him in with the alt-right? He can huff and puff all that he wants, he wanted the alt-right crowd and now he's stuck being associated with that crowd.

>woman

Almost reminds me of Brianna Wu

sounds like hes doing the right thing to me

Okay. I guess you're really a communist then, huh?

kek confirms it

>nigger culture isn't parroted by every nig

>he can't even prove happened
Yeah because he will randomly slander people without reason?

I don't hang around communists, I don't defend them or agree with their talking points. So it's clear that I'm not a communist. See how that works?

They look like Anglo subhumans

He sounds like a little bitch

you can cover USA with new flags but not your american education

(((Gavin)))

>woman

Lol fuck off back to leftypol OP, you kike faggot

You wear the emblem of the Democratic Party, which has a long history of defending communists and communism in America since the 1960s. And before that, racists and slave owners.

\So I guess you're a slave owning communist sympathizer then? You're wearing the emblem of them, at least, which makes you complicit you fucking commie.

Jesus you're dumb.

those digits
checked

bumping

Fuck them.
These people need to be shamed enough to shut the fuck up.

that asshole is gigantic. it's obvious he gets fucked regularly

Witnessed.

Sounds like he played by their rules. Good.

Where in the world is Norwegia?

>doxxing the doxxers

Beautiful

Digits confirm their guilt

WTF?
he could take that whole mic like nothing

Holy fuck kid, kill yourself. Gavin ruined his own reputation and is now pissed off that the world treats him like shit. You and I both know that you can't cozy upto the alt-right, defend them, fight along side them, express their beliefs and then say that you're not with them. Stop being a retarded redditor.

He's identifying Antifa/Communist scum/terrorists so they can be treated accordingly/fired.

I don't see the problem here

get to ze chopper commie niggers . if they endangered my family id smack the shit out of them and destroy their phones

This is a valid point. Gavin (and several other alt-lite fags) get their feathers ruffled whenever somebody uses the n-word against them without understanding that the main strength behind this reactionary wave is owning the n-word, whether ironically or going full 14/88.

That said it's easy to understand how calling him nazi is akin to your Alabama redneck calling everybody who ever attended an Occupy rally a communist.

You agree with their talking points up to a degree. The moment they start ranting about the dictatorship of the proletariat and gulags you switch off. I suspect it occurs something similar with Gavin because that's what happens to me when I hang out with nazis/commies/conservatives.

Still, Gavin is a faggot and you have a great point here.

This. shut up OP

Your country is one of the dumbest and weakest in Europe. I mean how can you loose to fucking Ethiopia?

Thank you Kek for shedding light on the truth.

Hitler or Stalin would be proud if all people in their population were like you.

Who are the "Nazis"
Let me guess
What ever your favorite retard band like RATM or NOFX continuously tell you.
You're either a 15 year old child or a 35 year old who learned everything about life bey listening to Anti-Flag or who ever the degenerate cool guy singers are today.
Get educated

Why would anyone be intimidated by some manlet with a nu-male beard?

Lefties just parrot what their song lyrics tell them to while smoking dope.
That is the source of their mental illness

what people never seem to remember was that it was actually Ethiopia AND Russia.

also i must ask, what flag are you having to hide with that ancap?

czeched n kekd

soon everyone that isn't fucking a nigger trans will be a nazi... we are getting close.

Gavin is not a Nazi.
These two must have picked up that info from some Nazi conspiracy theory image board of hate.
That means they must be Nazis themselves for having visited a site like that.

you know that was one of the things i noticed when i went to the anne frank house. (i didnt pay just went along with a friend who wasn't full 1488) the franks had enough money to move out of germany and start their own business and own a home in a major city. during a time where many germans could barley afford daily bread.

Nazi is the new "witch!", jews must be pissing themselves laughing

Which one is the woman?

who is that shit for bbc? niggers with computers? niggers that can read? there are no niggers like that in africa!

oh no your tactics used against you hurts lol

Op you're a fag

Gavin did nothing wrong here. Confront these people are put them on blast. They would do a lot worse to you given the opportunity

So am I the only one that noticed its at the checkin for Norwegian Airlines?
Flag checks out.

you are a mongoloid . can you define what nazi is . if it means anyone to the rightof you please kill yourself

Quads confirm leftist guilt

kek

>norwegian

Hmmmm.

you are the problem you virtue signallig dick , not fucking nazis . keep watcing cnn faggot

And he got religious when he became a dad. What a pussy.

>>ideology is the same as ethnicity
>That's a false equivalence and you know it. Stop acting dumb.
Ok correct me if I'm wrong, but you're implying that islam is not a race. That logic had rooted in thou. Congratulations on your new point of view.

>making a women cry

Which ones the women?

>I have no reason to believe he's lying, he's not a serial liar or deceiver

LOL

>correct me if I'm wrong

A FUCKING RELIGION IS NOT A FUCKING RACE
YOU FUCKING NITWIT

Really? I'd be shaking and crying if I was a Jew. It means being a Nazi is becoming increasingly more normalized.

There use to be a time where almost nobody even gave Nazis a second thought. That's rapidly changing though.

Are you implying Islam IS a race?

This fucking retard.

they do flights in/out of america, they might even do domestic flights there i think.

Look at that weak ass beta male and his hyper feminist womyn. You doubt they really did what he said, user?

well said deutsch bro. disavow the thought criminal !

Dumb commie got /btfo/. Stop trying Nigger

She is very, very attractive. I would like to watch a sunset with her.

Fuck off. Every single time something goes wrong for a lefty faggot, in comes leftist queers pushing r9k faggotry until there is a small cult around the girl
every single time
almost as if its damage control for lefties