Why does Turkey have no friends at all?

Why does Turkey have no friends at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

facttoman.com/conspiracy-distortion-and-exploitation-erdogans-tv-spots/5/
youtube.com/watch?v=fYvBv_lp9Uc
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/08/09/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because 90% of turkish history is subjugating others

>China
>Koreas
>Japan
>Allies
lulwat they all hate each other beside perhaps China and Best Korea

Never redeemed conquering their neighbours.
Doesn't Japan like Turks, btw?

well nobody likes roaches, that is why.

Didn't the NATO was based on turkey?

Or you had a sudden change of heart again?

Because they are stuck between European and Arab worlds and dont belong to either of them, so naturally for all of their history the just fought with basically every neighbour country and in the end it ended badly for Turks.

Too muslim for Europe and too moderate for muslims countries.

dumbest map I've seen to date.

>too moderate for muslims countries

kek

Europe
Russian Commonwealth
North America
Arab League
East Africa Community
Iranosphere
Indosphere
Sinosphere

Turkey belongs in none of these

Because everyone know that turkey is low key supporting Islamic State

L.O.L.

Anyhow, geopolitics is a guilty pleasure at best, lad.

In fact, as you say, Turkey does have friends, Qatar and ISIS

>eastern europe: fuck off muslim fucks
>arab world: fuck off fake-muslim fucks
can't please anyone desu

The have and they are called balkanniggers. Search for balkan countries that have muslims as a majority and you'll find the answer

Azerbaijan, Qatar, Albania, Kosovo and the Bosniaks are Turkey's allies
And aren't all the stan-countries friends with Turkey?

Turkey doesn't have stan, they shouldnt be allowed

We like Turkey like Israel.

basically this but the main reason arabs reject us is that they're too busy gobbling on american cock
and we manage to piss off everybody lol, still don't regret it better be free and poor rather than a western dog on a leash like the arabs

You guys are also in a position to make literally everyone around your countries asshurt on a monumental level, and I respect that

Interesting fact - when Austria, Russia and Prussia took all Polish clay the Turks still gave the Poles an Embassy.

Are the Arabs jealous?
Can Turks be racist against Arabs?

and i think Iran too. But with Turkey we have eternal peace if i good remember.

Why is that though?

At that time the Ottomans had trouble with Austria and Russia. So fuck Austria and Russia

They aren't muslim enough to be middle-eastern
They aren't human enough to be europeans
They're like the mongrel kid that has no identity and both sides of the family hate him for being born.

just the surrounding countries? everybody around the world hates us, even the guys over there at fucking bolivia probably hates us, and all this butthurt gives me so much joy, being a finn or polish would be boring as fuck since basically everyone loves you, ugh
arabs lost their identity, they roleplay as islamics now "hehe we kill gays hehe burqa" but at their core they are all sold out western puppets, funding the system that kills the people that supposed to be their brothers.
i mean we may be roaches and what not but at least we don't sellout like those lot

reallly now
after 500 years of being oppressed we are now their ally despite every albanian hating turkroaches

hmmmm really makes you think

Dont forget about our people who was in Turkey and fight against russia with Turkish army.
>Polish-Turkish relations were historically strong, the official relations were established in the 15th century.[1] The Ottoman Empire, along with Persia, was the only major country in the world which did not recognize the Partitions of Poland.[1] In the 19th century many Polish veterans of the November Uprising, January Uprising and Crimean War arrived in Turkey. Many Polish officers, like Michał Czajkowski, served in the Ottoman Army. Polish general Marian Langiewicz spent the last years of his life in Turkey, fought in the Ottoman Army and died in Istanbul, where he is buried at the Haydarpaşa Cemetery. Polish national poet Adam Mickiewicz spent the last months of his life in Istanbul and died there. The house where he lived was later transformed into the Adam Mickiewicz Museum.

>turkey to eastern europe: fuck off whores and alcoholics.
>turkey to arab world: fuck off camel piss drinking bedouins.

facttoman.com/conspiracy-distortion-and-exploitation-erdogans-tv-spots/5/

Don't think that Turkey has no soft power just because Erdogan seems ridiculous to westerners. What he represents is a democracy that's realistic to Middle Easterners, in line with their values, and not forced on them at the point of a gun.

AKP/the Brotherhood will win the region in the long-term.

Every Albanian I know consumes Turkish cinema like that one show Ertogrul or whatever, and they drink Turkish coffee and they love Turkey for supporting them during Kosovo War.

turkey has good relations with poland, we even have a village called adampol dedicated to the lechia

I know and even i have gf from Turkey lol.

and the other 10% is getting its shit kicked in by yuros

We support Raw not ISIS

youtube.com/watch?v=fYvBv_lp9Uc

Excellent

Kek I meant to Egyptian god "Ra" but autocorrect made me his bitch again.

Because they are the Uncle Tom of the Ottoman Empire.

Rest of the Ottoman Empire knows that they are, middle eastern Muslims. Turks on the other hand try to claim they are European and suck up to Europe.

damn U.N you dont know shit about who hates who. how the fuck is somalia and yemen on good terms with saudi arabia?

when was burma friendly with india in recent years? especially after india started shit with banglidesh and claimed it had invaded china but the vid shows water and a coast of some sort which isnt present on any boarder with china. india sucking muslim dick and burma beats muslims to death

also as far as russia is concernec nothing south of kazakstan can be considered friendly to russia

and it looks like you made syria and israel friends thats a wondrous fantasy land you live in . do the hookers shit our german chocolate too in that fantasy world

"Indo sphere" should involve paki's and Iranians

Do you have any source for this?

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/08/09/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

They are the Earth's kid-in-the-class-with-lice

>North Korea , south Korea, Japan, china
>allies

Because they were caliphs and shiet