Hotchy whut now?

Looks like a kid in a red shirt with an adult slightly left of mid photo

I think they've been photoshopped

MODS DELET

Posting in an epic thread.

IM DONE
YOU WANT IT
THEN HERE IT IS

why? Enough is enough. Time for the truth to come forward. We have been waiting for 100s of years, if not 1000s for this moment.

SKYKANGZ

They're coming

Hory smoke docta jones!

so when is 4chins going to (((crash))) for 12 hours?

what am i looking at seriously?

What is the ops pic? Its all grey for me.

Wasnt that some kind of rocket?

twas a airplain, you aliunninog

If it's grey, that means your ip is filtering it.

It came from the close Haarp facility. Google EISCAT Tromso. It's right behind the mountain and directly in the path of the beam.

oh i get it. this is a troll.

W tf I saved that image and now my camera is fucked up

Mine was black...???

Failed Russian SLBM test apparently

dat nutsak

an ayylium apparently

Holy shit dude. Put your hard drive in the microwave NOW.

Failed rocket test, this is what it looks like when it's successful go back to X with your bullshit.

Don't do this. Microwave will disperse all the data on it into the air so the NWO can intercept it and find it. Use magnets to suck all the bad data off of it then put it back in, you'll be fine.

shut it down

I put my computer in too, one can never be too careful.
Scared user is scared !

Thanks doc.

I hear helicopters rounding uptop my apartment, Dudes WTF!!!!

you faggots are hallucinating

Literally a blob fish. Nice shop

There's a high pitch screeching noise all around, man o Fuck!
HEl fjbckn xncm mcxv,mvvvsrdfds

run

Where's the Ayyy Lmao?

Cleaned it up a bit

Haha, why should I run. I am very happy and not in any distress at all. Haha, those are some funny pictures, right, my fellow Sup Forums right-wing anonimous friends? Haha!

a-user...no

This was a shitty picture that circulated on Sup Forums and /x/ for awhile after 4chins crashed, because nobody saved the shitty photo before it managed to go down, some autists blamed it on the photo and more autists replicated the photo and tried to make people believe it was the real one.
Looks like this is the original photo, but who even cares?

is that Jesus?

im drunk can someone give me a quick rundown

>t. ayy lmao

Dude quick delete windows system 32 that's how they hax your computer

kys mong

nah, just the guy who started the discord that cleared up / restored / proved fake / laughed at the fake photos people starting circulating after the event.
I didn't see the original, but I know the one OP posted isn't one of the fakes I saw. It's either a new one or one me and my team missed.
I can't tell you if the original did anything, or had anything to do with the site crashing, as I was about 15 minutes late for that.

You (or anyone) got that without the text?

AIDF pls go

I live in Phoenix, literally within a mile of Luke Air Force Base, what am I looking at?

That's a fucking weather balloon, dude.

>It's either a new one or one me and my team missed.
>me and my team missed.
>me and my team
JEWISH SHILL GET OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

an ayyy lmao

Failed rocket test.

It's from the 23rd April

Back in like fucking April or something I can't remember someone posted a creepy and real looking photo of what looked like an alien standing near a Joshua tree out in the desert. The post said "taken approx 24 miles from Luke airforce base" (title of this post). After that some weird shit happened and Sup Forums went offline entirely and the picture was literally scrubbed off of people's hard drives somehow. After that any threads on it were instantly pruned or deleted for no reason even on /x/. A bit of an investigation which I don't remember the details of but had something to do with investigating the location and some creepy number sequences getting randomly posted. Anything worthwhile about the event ended after the first day and a half when it purely became larping and speculation and died out after a while with people just posting fake images and saying "THIS IS THE REAL ONE GUIS!!!111". the original event was spooky still unsolved but the ensuing cancer that came with the investigation was what really got larping started on this board. Before that you would only see the occasional obvious larper who would get slid really fast but now it's fucking everywhere

Is this a new meme?

It was definitely a larpfest but the original event was actually kind of spooky and no one has been able to figure it out since

post the real image

Damn, they did a pretty good job of hiding it then, because I've been on this board for years and I never knew about this.

I'd like it if you posted the real image op