If we only hated Niggers everyone would join us because almost everyone hates niggers...

If we only hated Niggers everyone would join us because almost everyone hates niggers. But if we continue as we are and hate on everyone who isn't white period, everyone will just hate us instead.

Get what I'm saying? Our movement is hopeless unless its focused, hating everyone who isn't white is stupid white's aren't the only ones capable of creating a functioning society. China, however brutal they may be to animals, still managed to create a functional society that is rivaling the US more and more each day in power and especially in national pride.

All Im saying is, we need to make friends wherever possible within whatever races possible, I can get along with other races as long as they don't look like subhuman apes.

It's about the future of the gene pool. The white gene can BLEACH the asian and mexicans, but we're ahead of ourselves if you think we'll ever bleach niggers especially now that they outnumber us and continue to exponentially multiply in Africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139013952/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mexicans are bro-tier.

Fuck that. Chinese are subhuman insects.

>we are flooded with Mexicans but that's OK because we got rid of niggers.
Just lol. Chinks don't like street shitter but I'm not gonna bend over because of that. It's like choosing between the giant Dildo or the even bigger dildo with small about of lube.

Fucking based Mexicans.

the hatred for niggers and jews should be the number one thing bringing people together

>Confusing Azusa with Mugi

For example, in the picture we see Spics hate niggers too, the enemy of our enemy is our friend and greater of 2 evils. Would you rather have a world full of niggers (who outnumber whites already on a global scale) or one full of mexicans? (who don't outnumber whites on a global scale and never will and are mostly white or brown asians that look like children and have pretty decent looking woman)

Around the world, every creed and race agrees niggers are cancer.

I agree, and not even all jews...I have jewish friends who hate blacks too...

i just hate them because they are terrible drivers and even worse pedestrians.

subhumans that can make nukes and advanced societies that rival even america? Tell me about that African country that made nukes and rivaled a white built country...

None. I choose my own side. Like I said, I'm not gonna pick one fucking over another.

Why do I have to choose between being replaced by niggers and being replaced by spics?

They've only copied. That's one step over niggers but that's not saying much.

Mexican isnt even much of a loss, you're going to lose if you're this stingy. Blacks are much worse, mexicans are small and have cute woman. Blacks are big and have ugly woman.

wtf i love mexican mafia now

it is saying much, tf, Niggers could never copy us they are too stupid and lack self control.

>make nukes
That's a funny way of saying "steal US blueprints and information on literally every single component necessary for the assembly of nukes"

Being replaced by Mexicans is a massive loss for burgers. How about submitting your nipple test, m8. I think I can smell tacos...

Alliances are fine. Replacement is not.

We could get along just fine with Mexicans if they weren't actively attempting the latter.

ikr? mexicans arent even bad, its blacks we need to get rid of.

You are one dumb chink. You chinks never created a damn thing, all you're capable of doing is fucking espionage, theft and emulation.

inb4 "muh paper, muh gunpoweder"

Nigger you chinks got raped by the Mongols and Manchus so much that you have nothing to do with the ancient Chinese anymore.

If anything, it just makes them more of a threat.

I have mexicans who are illegal who are friends and they arent trying to replace us they are just trying to get by and didnt want to get shot at in mexico. I can deal with that, i cant deal with africans they are just TOO FUCKING UGLY

>civic nationalist
Fuck off.

Well guys, I tried. I fucking TRIED to get you to listen to reason. But you're all too fucking retarded. Your dreams of white nationalism are doomed to fail. If you would listen to me there would be hope, but you won't listen, you're too fucking stupid.

And your dreams of Mexicans not living in a shithole are dooms as well, m8. A shitty violent community will follow wherever your people go.

Id rather be taken over by chinks so long as they ultimately genocide the niggers once they aren't being kept in check by Jew countries. It's much better than to be slowly and painfully replaced by Mulattos.

> If you would listen to me there would be hope
What hope is there if we can't have the one thing we want, user?

anyone you toss into the inner cities are going to turn violent when niggers start shooting at them, mexicans can be civilized africans can also, but I just dont like africans.

so you dont want all niggers to die?

What do you think the Chinese do with ethnics under their rule?
Hint: see Tibet

Mexico disagrees

Why would I want that more than having my own people survive, user?

They treat whites extremely well in asian countries including China, they hate blacks though. Everyone hates blacks. We can use that too our advantage. Once all the niggers are dead then if you still care so much you can go try your white nationalism bullshit but before that why not kill all the niggers? WHY?

Maybe this graph will help you understand why Asians have white people hair and generally lighter skin than whites.

Everybody hates Jews even more, especially nigs. They just don't know it yet and confuse Jews with whites.

Maybe you can help me understand why I should care about Asians, user?

>Yes goy, those blacks are a problem. Ignore the fact that they were never a problem before (((we))) came in and the civil rights act down your throat.

no the blacks love the jews, the jews gave them their culture and made them cool in the eyes of white woman.

they were a problem then too, their communities were bound to fail.

He's a fucking slant-eyed chink trying to take the heat off his country.

chinks? thanks but no, thanks.

Jesus, why do you have asians so much?

fuck off cia

this
chinese master race confirmed

lmao if you cant trust anyone why even bother? Youll never get anywhere with these ideas.

because they have cute ass woman?

>It's about the future of the gene pool. The white gene can BLEACH the asian and mexicans

right. we should open up the borders for mexicans and asians.

nice try user, but we see what you're doing here

>following a successful blueprint makes you dumb
neck yourself faggot

Spics are actually pretty rad in this respect. Work, family, jesus, and killing nogs. Still, come legally or gtfo.

That's good for them, but how's that relevant to me sacrificing my people just so that we can get rid of niggers, user?

You're right, blacks only see black and non-black. We should take advantage of that. White is already allied with brown inside of jails and prisons. We need to focus on the black menace first and foremost. 30% of Hispanics voted for Trump.

>t. whitey that got rejected by asians after delusionally thinking that asians worshipped the white boi

Trump wants to deport them
Republicans really want to get blacked

Problem is that if niggers are run out of town, spics will fill it. And not the good spics, but the gang members. The gang members who will skin you alive for looking at them wrong. They are among the most violent people on earth. Its actually a good thing to keep niggers around them so that they destroy each other. At least when niggers take a city over their low intelligence makes it fairly easy controllable on the down low.. Spics have more intelligence which makes it tougher to control.

I don't hate niggers, I just don't want them in my country. I also don't want Chinese or mexishits. How are is this to understand?

Me and my mexican cartel are coming to cut you down Tyrone

tf why do you not want Chinese?

The spics are a bit more cerebral in their criminality. No random violence; just business. Also, they actually want to integrate (assimilate), or at a minimum, have their kids become productive.

Negros are content with random violence and doing nothing for 200 years.

When did he say he wants to deport them?

they do in asian countries, no so much in america where black boys get most screen time in sports and mtv

White men totally never conquered this continent let alone most of the world in our own before.

You're a cuck.

this this this, why can't anyone else see this?

>2013

Dude you're such a follower I'm sure you just heard this from some faggots podcast and needed to come here with your newfag bullshit

Seen this post literally 10 times this year

Asians love Jews, especially China. It's the complimentary verbal to the mathematical intelligence.

either way youll be sacrificing your people, either lose with whites or win with the world, minus niggers. Your choice.

East Asians are cool. Lets make alliance with them. We take back North Africa and ME they ca take most of Africa. We take Antarctic thou..

You SNEAKY fucking CHINESE shit! STOP pretending to be white you SNEAKY fucking CONNIVING little CHINESE shit!

Check the file name here
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139013952/

Then check the file name here
It's the same motherfucking SNEAKY fucking chink.

Hispanics are a bigger problem than Blacks though.

While Blacks may have a worse effect in smaller numbers on a community/society. Hispanics outbreed the host race exceptionally quick and abuse the welfare system far more.

Blacks will always hover around the 10%-15% population range. We're looking at becoming North Mexico within a couple decades though. Once that happens drug cartels will run the cities and you'll see the same fucked up shit here commonplace as you see it south of the border.

>The gang members who will skin you alive for looking at them wrong
This is much more prevalent in Blacks, anything will set them off. Mexicans aren't as big on random violence since they don't want to get deported. They will still do violence, it's just usually targeted and doesn't usually involve random innocent people as much.

>either way youll be sacrificing your people
Then why should I be interested, user? Why shouldn't I sabotage you at every turn for my own personal benefit akin to Soros?

now prove that they receive money from soros and you have it

the millionaire that paid domestic terrorists

regardless it still happened, it shows we can work with mexicans toward a common goal that we would otherwise have little chance of making happen given how mexicans are better at doing this kind of shit than we are.

It's a fun topic tho. Adds some nuance to the "you have to go back" rhetoric. A substantial portion of the beans are good dudes, and being half white/half redskin (the noblest of darkies) isn't bad either.

>white man pushed aside on 3rd place
Now it's battle between Mexican and blacks.

there are white people in australia? isn't all chink now?

because getting rid of niggers means the future people will be less nigger and more white-ish.

Asians and whites just need to go 50/50 on the planet.

I genuinely don't care about people that aren't my own, user.

Because your people will end up sacrificing themselves, especially woman, to the niggers. You already see it happening, and no one likes it, not asians, whites, not anyone.

Why do you reply to the same post twice, user?

This is how I see things

Why is it me, a arabi male, can get Asian women so ez?

Fuck off shill, the Chinese are our greatest allies.

I would trade in one Indians/South Asians, Arabs/West Asians/North Africans; Muslim and Christian since it is not only the religion that is the issue, it's the culture. For two East and South East Asians any day.

An*

OP is a leaf-tier sperg.

>This is how I see things
I genuinely don't care about that either, user. I don't care about how you try to justify the death of my people, user.

>implying Americans are white

fuck off chink shit. you guys can't be trusted

YES THIS IS THE CORRECT ANSWER

Answer me chink, why do ur women wanna get BOMBED.com?

>they are just trying to get by and didnt want to get shot at in mexico

So let's bring them all here so they can be shot at in the U.S. instead. Brilliant plan.

You're fucjing right. Fuck this chink i hate the chinese more and more everyday. They deserved the rape of nanking.

I see so many morons in here who have obviously never lived in the black/mexican part of town. Mexicans are a problem but niggers are a whole different beast. It's hard to explain how irrational, stupid and violent they're in words. You have to see it for yourself.

What's the nipple test? Having pink nipples? I don't consider myself to be white and I think I have pink nipples

As to this day it would be a correct implication, at least for now. An implication which you also make since what was posted could have just as well been written by an American of any decent. Anyway, I was speaking from experience in dealing with individuals from these groups personally and professionally.

Mexicans are usually God-fearing, mother-loving catholics who put family above all else. If you talk to one and figure out his motives, you understand they're like street-whites, just trying to keep cool and their family out of trouble.