I want every goddamn LGBT+ person who voted for this man to see this

I want them to see this and still try to claim that he supports us.

I want every person who knows someone who is transgendered and claims to love them to see this and I want them to know.

I want these people to know that they were a part of this.

That they helped cause this.

And that they have to carry that burden with them.

And I want them to know that there's no reason he would stop at just this.

This is just opening the door.

He has his foot in the door and he's just waiting to throw it open and unleash a shit storm on us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q8MU-WjZ5nE
youtube.com/watch?v=6BsQYLkUKy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't care. I'm bisexual and i fucking hate trannies. Why should I care if they can't serve in the military

Die in a fire, tranny

such beautiful digits wasted

saged

trannies are not people

>why should I care if able-bodied Americans can't serve their country
So, you're a traitor?

I’m a lesbian and I voted for him. I was a medic in the army. I agree with the trans ban. It’s an unnecessary medical distraction. We need soldiers who are fit, mentally and physically.

>mentally ill people with a high propensity for suicide shouldn't join the military
Why is this even an issue?

I'm a gay male, please don't lump me in with those mentally ill freaks. They need psychological help. Plus diabetics aren't even allowed in the military, so it's quite obvious why trannies shouldn't be allowed either. We don't need them having mood swings after they're deprived of their hormone injections for extended periods of time when their out on the frontlines or in any position for that matter.

Whats with the plebbit spacing. I know you think you sound profound with the way you are stating things but you just seem like you're overacting. Type like a normal god damn person

What about able-minded individuals?

>1 post by this ID

Military officers must pass psychological tests to serve.

>Tranny
>Able-bodied

Pick one, nigger

The trannies can become their own special forces unit.

They can recieve funding from celebrities and they will be declared the navy transexual seals

>able-bodied
assuming that's true, they're not able-minded. i don't think schizophrenics, say, should serve. nor mentally ill people who cut off pieces of themselves due to a complex self hatred.

Stop being a faggot with a mental illness. Got get a script for Lithium or just neck yourself you sad excuse for a human being.

lgbt ARE MENTALLY ILL AND MENTAL ILLNESS DISQUALIFIES YOU FROM THE MILITARY. WHAT PART OF THAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND FAGGOT?

LGB's should disavow T+, the second group is a bunch of abhorrent freaks

>LGBT

The T is vastly different from LGB. Trannies are mentally ill. Don't libs always argue that mentally ill people should stay away from guns?

most of the LGB community hates the T

kys

Military officers must pass physical endurance tests to serve.
please read

No one in the LGBTBBQ community voted for him anyway

why the fuck is it lgbt?why in the fuck are lesbians and gays different? gay means homosexual ffs. what a stupid acronym. lesbians are literally included in the shroud of "gay".

Even more reason to love Trump. Faggot scum.

PRAISE HIM

THANK YOU MR. PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP, THANK YOU

I'm as queer as a $3 dollar bill and even I think all trannies should hang.

>implying the psych test hasn't been gutted by liberals
look, if you want to play pretend, go right ahead. these people are mentally ill.

Do they have a medical condition?
Is it worse than flat feet?
sage for troll thread

tranny here, voted for trump.
no regrets.

OP doesn't even know about the Mattis response. OP doesn't know about the military. OP doesn't even know about transpeople.

Literally no person of any importance cares about this.

Pro TIp Bigot- Gays hate trannies.

Only blue hair whites and half blacks love them and that's only because their religion forces them

But what if they pass all military tests saying they aren't mentally or physically ill?

trump is forcing the dems to focus on nonsense SJW causes instead of jobs. it is strategy to make them continue to shed seats when 2018 rolls around.

I'm a faggot and I fucking ate trannies. I voted Trump, and this is part of why. He isn't rolling over for this bullshit

>gay dudes are still just dudes, just that they like to stick their dick in poopers
>trans are mentally ill retards who cut their own genitals off and leave a gash that requires constant dilation of their hairball accumulating wound and hormone pills to stay balanced

hm yes very similar circumstances

GLB > #LGBTQ+
just because you're gay doesn't mean you must be a degenerate

>I want them to see this and still try to claim that he supports us.

Why would he support mental illness and encourage people to stay in it? That's dumb and heartless.

Did you post this as part of your gender studies class?

Take your mental illness and jump into a wood chipper.

Why have I seen this exact same thread and first post before

Good, this is why I voted for Trump. Keep the mentally ill degenerates out of our military. Go become part of the 53% faggot.

> Us

From this post it is eternally clear.

Op is a Faggot.

Jesus christ, you're not even trying. People get paid for this shit?

What part of “Transgender (gender dysphoria) is a mental illness” are you not getting? The military does not have the time to deal with people who can’t decide what gender they are. The military is not the place for that. Experiment in college like everyone else.

do trannies really want to serve? maybe like 3 of them? who gives a fuck.

This is why I support trump. LGBT is bullshit. I'm gay, not a lesbian, not bisexual, and certainly NOT trans. I'd rather not be grouped together with those fucking weirdos. As a masculine, normal gay man nothing bothers me more than being lumped in with these freaks of nature.

Because this shit happens too often

Good. Probably the best thing he's done for months now

Kill yourself, faggot

the DSM probably doesn't consider gender dysphoria and trangenderism a psychological illness any longer (hence why i specifically said leftists gutted the tests) so they would pass, that was my point, it's a case of the nuts running the asylum. the liberals create the rules that call these mentally ill people completely healthy, despite the fact that they literally cut their genitalia off. as though that's a perfectly normal human behaviour.

no LGBT faggets here

Amen

What if you redefine words to make them mean what you want?

I got banned from Gizmodo for saying trannies and vets both have high suicide rates.

>leddit spacing
>lgbt and us in the same sentence
Jesus christ
Just stay there, please...

try Imgur kek

this lol trannies are annoying to deal with most of the time so i really don't care

>australian
Disregarded.

>I want these people to know that they were a part of this.

You account for .4% of the population. Fuck off.

I'm mad. I'm fucking mad at Trump. Holy shit, fuck the the republicans, fuck Trump, and fuck all of you, Sup Forums.

This was our ONLY chance at sending transgenders into the line of fire to help expedite their untimely demise. But no, now we'll have to pay taxes to keep funding their degenerate lifestyle instead of use them as meat shields in the middle east.

Fuck all of you.

Listen here you little nigger

>1 post by this id
sage

Gayman here.
Fuck trannies. They should be deported with the mexicans, catholics and koreans.

fucking tranies wouldn't even survive the drill sergeant, they all worried about their feelings

youtube.com/watch?v=q8MU-WjZ5nE

Could you try any harder to be trolled? Obvious bait is obvious.

>tranny
>able-bodied

youtube.com/watch?v=6BsQYLkUKy8

I'm able but mentally ill and autistic. I understand that I'm a liability and not mad I wouldn't be qualified to serve.

The DSM-5 was literally just 4 years ago faggot. If (((The American Psychiatric Association))) was going to take gender dysphoria out of there, they would have done so then.

>Every position in the military is a combat position
>Implying a tranny in the military could do half the shit a typical civilian tranny does before getting Article 15'd.

I love it when people who have zero experience in the military think they are experts. The tranny ban lift was only like a year ago, and there was a shitton of people who didn't transition because they placed their service to their country above their mental illness.

The idea of kicking them out after they've finally been told it's okay is a kick in the teeth to people who actually serve their country unlike 45 who ducked service by complaining about bone spurs like a fucking woman.

If trans people want to die, they can do it on their own time and dime, not the taxpayers’. There are plenty of other ways to serve your country that won’t put other lives at risk.

trannies are faggots!

a) this is copypasta and it's been done 100 times this week already

b) the military is not, has never been, nor will it ever be an Equal Opportunity Employer. It discriminates on things far more mundane then being a tranny every single day because it has to. It has to maintain the most physically and mentally fit people in order to maintain it's strength

c) This isn't "opening the door" to anything, it's closing a door that you faggots tried to open by forcing the military to accept your degeneracy. It's gone far enough. You pushed too far and people are finally telling you "no." You can't accept that but you need to learn how to instead of being an intellectual infant who throws a tantrum anytime you don't get your way.

d) fuck you for being aussie, fuck you for supporting trannies, and fuck trannies trying to "get in the military." You faggots don't have a patriotic bone in your body. You don't actually give a single fuck about service to your country. You see imaginary "oppression" and you want to fight it. That's what you dipshits do. People are tired of it. You don't want to serve your country, your ilk are the ones out burning fucking flags right now. You want someone to carve out a segment of the military just for you, for someone to say you now have a "right" to join then you idiots will lose interest in it all together and move on to the next thing you have to whine about.
In short, fuck you and everyone like you, fuck off and keep your goddamn degeneracy out of my military because no one wants you there. Ever. I don't particularly mind you getting yourself killed but your mental illness will get other well-intending men and women killed.

>burden
>cant get drafted if you have mental illness
>kys

What about people who have decided, and passed ******ALL****** exams?

They would never reach battle you donk.

They would cost millions in surgery and mental health plus "diversity" training and general Demoralization of the military.

Special treatment doesn't sit well in a bunker man

Doesn't matter. Still mentally ill.

>able bodied
>people who literally think they are in the wrong body
what the fuck

The thread is now over.

lol fag

Thread title is correct. All sodomites are reprobates and will be damned by God.

Even post-op transpeople have to take hormones everyday, which automatically disqualifies them. Diabetics, asthmatics, people with heart diseases, and people with autoimmune diseases aren’t allowed to serve because of the medication requirement. The trans ban has nothing to do with discrimination, it’s about combat effectiveness.

>lumping LGB with T
>T is literally mutilating yourself because you have a psychological disorder
>the others are where you stick your dick (or vag)
rly made me think

>Knows a tranny
>Hasn't gassed them
Why are you such a fag, user?

Serving in the military is not a right.

Listen Chucky doll, the L and G and all fine with me (bisexuals are just fags in denial) but you tranny's need to stop lumping yourselves in with the rest of us.

You're just fags who want to lump off their cock and that's a whole other can of worms in my opinion.

Why doesnt twitter allow the fucking president more characters per post. Its much less impactful when you have to divide up the fucking statement

Why should the United States Army take people with mental illness? You seem a little unhinged

I'm Bi and don't see anything wrong.
Trannies are cancers and are sole reason I won't join any LGBT group.

Whoever put these mentally ill persons next to us was completely moron.

I may be a fag, but at least I live in a real country you fucking finn

You forgot your proxy/memeflag
Wirst shitpost in aussie history of shitposts. You'll lose the crown like that
1/10 for making me respond.

stale pasta
try again tomorrow

They have a mental illness and the treatment for it, which is giving them hormones and surgery is expensive. By default, people with gender dysphoria do not meet the mental requirements to serve in the military just like people with schizophrenia don't. Letting them serve is putting people's lives in danger. There's also the whole issue with them requiring special bathrooms.

I'm proud to be a cause of this.

I don't think you can pass all tests with an open flesh wound between your legs

Cocksucking faggot here. I fucking HATE trannies. Stop lumping me in with those sick fucks!

I almost feel bad for you. They literally hijacked your movement and never even mention you.

They shouldn't even include the B in there. Bisexual people are just heterosexual people who sometimes have sex with the same gender. They're not different enough to be lumped in with the others. There's a reason the gay community generally hates bisexual people.