In The News: Donald Trump Gets Blessed in the White House During Christian Ritual

youtube.com/watch?v=XUGuFEaUbV4&t

“After he finished going around the room getting praised and blessed by religious “leaders”, Trump turned it over to Pastor and Fox News contributor Robert Jeffress to lead the room in prayer, with some placing their hands on the president as a display of belief in the supernatural.

“And we thank you (Jesus Christ) that the president had the wisdom to call our nation right now for a day of prayer this weekend,” Jeffress preached. “This is what we need.”
He added in his prayer that Trump wanted to “bring healing to this country.”

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/rescind-dual-citizenship-public-servants
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuckery.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/rescind-dual-citizenship-public-servants

END DUAL CITIZENSHIP IN GOVERNMENT

They are saying that God will help them against the flood and the prayer changes things etc.

So if God controls everything... he also controlled and created the flood, no?

I voted for him, didn't think he needed his ego stroked this hard though

He's Alex Jones tier drama queen....at least if he would've done what pence did and helped victims besides donating 1 million/700 million he makes a year on properties, I would think he's selling his voters snake oil

The GOP are faggots and I'm starting to think I shouldn't have voted in the first place

>Robert Jeffress

I remember him. He opened for Trump at the Dallas rally a few years ago. He's head of the largest megachurch in the city. He personally removed pro gay books from a school library and explicitly calls muslims evil

>drumpf
>making 700 million a year
Drumpf is literally bankrupt and doean't have a single because he's the dumbest person who ever lived

The Christians on this board are pretty autistic but sometimes I'm glad America is a very religious nation, we need it to remind others that we're not going full secular euro like them

But where is he on the Israel question?

literally nothing wrong with this

American Christianity is really tacky. A lot of American Catholics even have protestant sensibilities

pro

>no imams, rabbis, or even priests

I don't blame Trump for distancing himself from the Vatican considering that it's become crypto-communist

>So if God controls everything... he also controlled and created the flood, no?

It's all part of God's plan, you'll see!!

Why does he let that negro touch his shoulder?

>pro
DROPPED

go pray to your lady of guadalupe and dress like a skeleton, Carlos

You're not the only one.

>He personally removed pro gay books from a school library and explicitly calls muslims evil
So he's our guy?

Now have him go through a germanic pagan ritual

>Prayers for Harvey

Oh wow, just what they need. Fucking prayers. Here's an idea for you retarded christfags. Why don't you take two buckets. Put all your thoughts and prayers in one, and your shit in the other, and tell me which one fills up faster.

>what is chaos magick?
Hello newfriend.

>literally bankrupt

Why is Melania still with him then? Why does he have a super cool plane that goes anywhere he wants? How come Barron gets all the latest high tech gizmos and cool shoes? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?

thats a BASED negro!

In the wise words of our Lord and Savior: CHAOSH ISALLADAH

Oh man, this is a great pic.

Nazi magic (stolen from Jews)