Brit/pol/- L O N D O N edition

>UK Antifa plans counter-protest vs 'Gays against Sharia'
unvis.it/bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/counter-demo-planned-oppose-far-402690

>David Davis lies, quotes HIMSELF as "charming bastard"
unvis.it/politicalscrapbook.net/2017/09/charmingbastardgate-davis-lies-to-news-conference-about-ft-quip

>May's government to use Secondary legislation to duck parliament
unvis.it/blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/how-theresa-may-plans-to-sneak-policies-past-mps/

>Unique Border deal for Norn Ireland after Brexit
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/01/eu-irish-border-stance-paves-way-northern-ireland-special-status-brexit

>European Withdrawal Bill (Draft)
publications.parliament.uk/pa/bills/cbill/2017-2019/0005/18005.pdf

>"If Mogg is the answer..." HuffPo
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.co.uk/tom-knight/if-jacob-reesmogg-is-the-_b_17879262.html

>Home Office makes 800% profit on visa applications
unvis.it/theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/01/home-office-makes-800-profit-on-some-visa-applications

>Birmingham Bin-men Strike over job cuts by council
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-40668249

>"I'm not a quitter" says May, defying rumours
unvis.it/aol.co.uk/news/2017/08/30/im-not-a-quitter-theresa-may-defies-resignation-rumours/

>Guido Fawkes steals Brit/pol/ idea for caption contest
unvis.it/order-order.com/2017/09/01/friday-caption-contest-mon-cherie-edition/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUUvuVhegj0
youtube.com/watch?v=ltAxoW7ltok
youtube.com/watch?v=hNlHVGry9Wg
youtube.com/watch?v=sR7vQ7BGDxQ
ft.com/content/a9439086-8e4d-11e7-a352-e46f43c5825d
archive.is/H9NQb
youtube.com/watch?v=HmXiLTfQFOM
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gay

the state of britpol

Some advice for the worm lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=UUUvuVhegj0

Give me my headpats, Anglo!

youtube.com/watch?v=ltAxoW7ltok
music lads
remember their needless sacrifice all for the glory of a fat cunt

1000 UMBRELLAS

youtube.com/watch?v=hNlHVGry9Wg

youtube.com/watch?v=sR7vQ7BGDxQ

Was hoping for an Earthworm Jim edition.

>Starve yourself for 5 days
>Hang upside down over a bucket of cow shit
>worm smells shit and moves for it out the nearest hole
>Vomit up worm
>Grab it and pull it out

Gonna kill myself lads, had fuck all social interaction for 2 years and got a job working with loads of people. I feel like shit every time i work for some strange reason, everything feels off. D o n t feel right

>Staines voters lose patience with slow Brexit process
ft.com/content/a9439086-8e4d-11e7-a352-e46f43c5825d
archive.is/H9NQb

Someone tell me this is satire.

>I imagined it would be over in two years or so

You can imagine what you like.

>A lot of people I work with thought we would be out within a week

You can think what you like too. Shame you were so epically wrong about it though. The woman who said she expected the UK to be out of the EU by last Christmas was amusing too. It just goes to show how little people really know about the EU and how it works. Have any of them thought about what the consequences will be if we do not meet our financial obligations to the EU? How do people this thick function in daily life?

>Retired accountant. Retired hairdresser. Retired Teacher!

Can we make sure these people feel the brunt of the downturn when we leave? Economically inactive idiots.I bet if you found anyone overweight, over 50 and out and about in the daytime in Staines, they voted Leave.

>Voters seemed pretty bored by Brexit

You fucking morons. Brexit isn't a scripted reality show. I still cannot believe we are going through with this, these people should be ashamed of themselves as they've proven how pathetically uniformed they are about the gargantuan decision they have made.

next time I will take a picture of the sesame seed and it might give you more information

it looks quite similar to this though.

When I crushed it between my finger and thumb, that's when the smell erupted.. it smelt like a bonfire of a thousand rotten food waste bins.. literally I think if Hell exists it smells like this.

There was this little white piece of string inside as well, that was where the worst of the smell was coming from.

I know it's immensely popular, but this has gotta be the best Tinie Tempah song.

youtube.com/watch?v=HmXiLTfQFOM

Go out to the pharmacy then you magnanimous poofter. You don't ned a prescription.
Another thing you can do is stop licking your fingers after you scratched your ass you dirty fuck. Buy some soap.

take hostages and force them to interact with you

tfw mi6 will be at my door in a week when you do it

>Lib Dem poster is still shitting himself about Brexit

Reminder that a veteran eurosceptic took all of the momentum that your shitty party was meant to run with from Brexit.

Are you the same person saying he was going to kill himself last night?

Is Doddington here?

>fuck off WN and Rimjob or I'll punch you in the throat

100% worms, get some tablets and if they start prairedogging you'll have to get your fingers dirty and pull it out but you have to be slow so you don't snap it.

>it smelt like a bonfire of a thousand rotten food waste bins.. literally I think if Hell exists it smells like this

Na they talk to me a lot but it feels wrong. Fuck me lads get outside before its too late

no

No reason to kill yourself, just pack your job in, get the doctor to sign you off sick. There's more to life than working and mixing with normies.

remember when we actually had good shit

jesus christ please tell me you are joking

oh my fucking god

Nice

Are these coming out your arse?

This level without cracking the pod.

reeeeeee

I think at this point it's becoming essential that you kill yourself

I never thought being fucked in the ass could have so much pleasure

I mean I thought it would be good but not this good!
Just the knowledge I'm being fucked by a man is amazing...

I can't believe I finally became a real faggot! So happy.

I watch a lot of those medical shows and have seen people describe doing that. The worms can be metres long too.

>No ramp

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE

I'm here, I sort of changed my mind about going to the pub based on the fact that I wouldn't want us to be met by the police. Sorry.

what do i spend my first paycheck on lads x was thinking rails of coke and coming into work fucking sparked

kill yourself, you stupid fucking wigger cunt

How do you feel about this sucking all the proteins out of your shit?

I do not care for you posts but I do save your bunny pictures

Syphilis has gotta be the best VD

Reminds me of muslims

BEADY

so is there any over the counter medicine I can get for it?

Just get naked next time to break the ice.

based rach please sit on my face

I saw her in that outfit today on countdown

LEMONADE

FIZZY
DELICIOUS

EVERYONE LOVES LEMONADE

This is now a Vulcan thread

T-thanks desu. . . I can always rely on you for pats.

Yes there is you muppet. Buy some soap too. Every time you lick your fingers you reinfect yourself

ugly as fuck

overrated

Do i make an effort to talk to this bossy french lass casually then or just write her off as someone "not to talk to"

Who /jumping ship/ here? Sick of this country, too much enrichment.

Begone vile demon

Spithead 1977? I didn't ask for these feels.

not politics related you stupid fucking cunt

HOWWLLLLLLLLLLL

have a little drink or two before work to loosen up lad

remember those times we killed millions of our own men for retarded european affairs

>Kirsten Stewart channel advert
>She shows her lewd feet

International politics and relations stupid cunt

Speak for yourself.

Praziquantel, if you're shitting out cysts you need to see your doctor to get scans.

Is any of Sup Forums politics related?

> TFW Brexit

Friday feels.

Christ...

Do you go to the Uni? What subject?

Whatever happened to the Kristenposter?

Reckon ill get carried away and come in pissed

Good to see a fellow Crofter on here. I went to AA once, there was a bloke who used to run home on his lunch break and drink four cans of Crofters, stirred to stop it being fizzy so he could drink it faster, and then run back to work. Half hour lunch break. That's the Blitz spirit for you.

I gave it up

Fell sorry for short men 2bh, the shit that women talk about them behind their midget backs is awful.

I do yeah, history.

I don't know

It's just inferior genetics being filtered out lad dont worry bout it

>WN
>DanTheMan
>Yosuke

I can live with this, at least there isn't a trillion tripfags.

what is it that attracts all the chink tourists to westfields?

t. manlet

Even more problematic when you get one in your brain.

Watching naked attraction, black guy has micropenis, kek

I'll look out for a bloke from Doddington then.
>no queer stuff though

I'm 5' 6" and I'll fight anybody on this board

I wonder why he bought cans rather than the bottle

it's probably the cheapest drink about per unit
great stuff

chinks get everywhere, should see them all in sheffield, its hard to find someone white between the yellow brown and black

Dunno mate, I work in Bath and the census says its like 98% white but if you count the tourists/exchange students I would bet my ass it wouldn't go over 65% white

>brexitcucks can't refute my points
>just insults

It’s not hard to understand why people like you, Paul Dacre and Nigel Farage want people to shut up. Like all fanatics, you have no rational arguments so you prefer to create an atmosphere where rational argument is forbidden, haram, stigmatised as treasonous or unpatriotic. There’s a reason why totalitarians from North Korea to ISIS use the same tactic.

Lad I don't live anywhere near Lincoln. I'm just pulling your leg.

there seems to be more of them pakis now in the shopping centere but none outside

How many copies of the New European have you bought m8?

Fortunately I'm not short. My post actually implies this, but you need to read it with the use of a brain and your use of a custom flag gives away that this is a limitation on your end.

Fuck it let them buy then fly. Ive heard chinks are so vain, that buying designer labels in beijing and telling your friends is nothing these days, if you buy it in foreign locations like nz and london, you double show off.

Come ahead short stuff