Can anyone tell me what his chances of winning are? any speculations on his power level...

can anyone tell me what his chances of winning are? any speculations on his power level? any armchair psychoanalysis on why im so attracted to ridiculous outsider politicians like mr. kid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BsrMqnNxy1o
youtube.com/watch?v=kFHArMER5jw
youtube.com/watch?v=aFoVtGkdwEE
youtube.com/watch?v=1cg53v_LvHE
youtube.com/watch?v=98ohzETtA6c
youtube.com/watch?v=4KnAzpi4avo
cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2017/08/30/jerry-springer-floats-governor-bid-cleveland/615674001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He has a high chance of winning. We Michiganders love him for what he's done for charity and the state.

A very good chance of winning.

His chance is as good as Drumph's...next to none!!!
I'm with Her!!!

very good to hear. he's probably not a genius but he seems honest and caring.

I know many people who don't like his music but respect him for being true to Michigan. He constantly donates money to Michigan/Detroit causes. He owns "Made in Detroit" clothing (bought them when they were about to go under), has a pretty bland beer (Badass Beer) made here, and is part owner of Shinola watches (I think).

He makes venues sell cheap tickets and $3 beers so his poorer fans can still come to his shows. I have much respect for him for that alone.

Metro Detroit here; decent chance - has the redneck vote, the white trash vote, even some nigger vote, plus some repub/conservative/ancap vote. he'll make a decent run.

I'm just sick of Stabmenow.

>Shinola
oh shit i have a wallet made by them that one of my relatives got me

I live in the Windsor area and we get pro dominantly Detroit media and radio, and he is a living legend in Michigan his chances are honestly high

I forgot they made a few other things other than watches and bikes.

Digits ftw

>any armchair psychoanalysis on why im so attracted to ridiculous outsider politicians like mr. kid?

you're smart enough to know everything is broken but not smart enough to know how to fix it, so you are perpetually the victim of the next con

so it goes with all the sheeple

Zero. There was a right wing guy in Columbus GA who got LIFE for defending himself with pepperspray against 2 armed BLACK robbers trying to break into his car. This dumbass will never see the light of day again.

>any armchair psychoanalysis on why im so attracted to ridiculous outsider politicians like mr. kid?

Who DOESN'T want an outlaw to be a politician and "fix" things?

Our main two parties are shit.

He is the best and worst of Michigan, so yeah he's already elected.

He's ultimately /ourguy/. I hope he wins.

(((TJ Kirk))) that pathetic subhuman degenerate countersignalled him so he must be alright. Thankfully (((TJ))) is the least influential he's ever been so it doesn't matter what he says.

Check out his Woodstock 99 show....

Fairly entertaining

youtube.com/watch?v=BsrMqnNxy1o

yikes. good luck, michigan.

My name is KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

He doesn't stand a chance. There's an anti-Trump wave building for 2018. When was the last time the President's party did well in midterm elections. Michigan went red in '16 for the first time since '88. This is not a trend, but an anomaly. The current GOP tilt of the state government is a produce of '10 and '14, years when Obama was President, and when the Dems got crushed.

Stabenow may not be popular but she stands a strong chance given the lay of the land politically in '18. For better GOP odds of picking up Dem senate seats, you should look to MO, WV, IN, MT, and ND.

baw with the baw the bang sha bang oogie boogie jiggy with the loogie said upchuck the woogie

Polyfuze Method was the deckest Kid Rock album.

"Balls in Your Mouth" is a modern classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=kFHArMER5jw

you can put the song " all summer long" at any given social gathering and it will strike a chord and/or nerve... Michigan people love that state.

So far there has not been a politician who can write a song about fucking a chick on the beach up north, until now. that being said...

If the demofags are gonna use the feels, Kid Rock has played a royal flush.

You know he will have the pimpest inauguration suit ever seen.

fuck you blind is a pretty good jam too

youtube.com/watch?v=aFoVtGkdwEE

Indeed. You have classy taste, my friend.

Captcha: 2nd word is my very rare last name. wtf.

He is pretty cool. He did an interview with Dan Rather. That shows how he is:
youtube.com/watch?v=1cg53v_LvHE
He might not be a right-wing death squad member (like me), but he is honest, and not a bull-shitter.

I dont trust goys of (((entertainment industry))) especially when they are so-so talents who made it big because those cases have a high possibility of being a "Did a nasty faggot initiation for the Jew blackmail camera to make it".

I do trust people with proven anti-Jew actions and material, Mel Gibson, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber and a few others.

Before he got huge and was just a local celeb, I would drink and chat with him at the Majestic/Garden Bowl sometimes.

Our bartender was Meg White.

What's my name?

youtube.com/watch?v=98ohzETtA6c

White Stripes did anti-JEWlluminati song "7 Nation Army" and they suffered some retaliation from general media and specialized music media.

People are fed up with the political establishment and don't give a fuck anymore. That's why they vote for outsiders that the establishment sees as ridiculous and without any chance of winning. When they then lose to that outsider candidate without any political experience, it is extra emberassing. It's a middle finger to the establishment. I wish him all the best.

I remember that. The few times I met Jack (before they were big), he was always bizarre. Meg was far too fucking shy to be a bartender, but warmed up to you once she got to know you.

She made this specialty shot called a "Pink Pussy" and always have a shot of it with me once I got to know her.

She was already with Jack by the time I met her and man, I had a big crush on her.

It's possible.
What's happening is the demographic that the Demographics lost, blue-collar whites, have finally figured out the faggot Republicans like Cruz, Bush, McConnell, and the rest of those soft-fingered twats are not our representatives.
We ain't going back to Hillary and Obama, so the new market for blue-collar heroes like Kid Rock has been created.
At this point I think the original surviving members of Metallica should run for big Senate/House seats as they'd all probably be elected.
Right now if I was the RNC I would be scrambling to find charismatic former Enlisted Veterans, but the RNC is legioned by cunts so they probably won't do that and hope twats like Romney can assume the mantle.

not at all beyond the realm of possibility. pretty sure he has a good chance of winning in my county, at least.

I dont mean to shill...fuck it, i love this dude.

Sup Forums has another pop star....

youtube.com/watch?v=4KnAzpi4avo

Grand Rapids is a pretty cool town. Kid Rock has my vote. A lot of "couldn't be bothered to vote" white kids in Michigan will come out for him.

He's a fucking douchebag, no he won't win.

He's too much of a cartoon character to take seriously.

Two words: Al Franken.

you must be jew here..or from ann arbor

He's probably from the Finger Lakes in West Bloomfield.

im a san diego trans plant to the i75 corridor

Guess who else is running
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Yes, Jerry Springer is 'considering' a run for Ohio governor

cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2017/08/30/jerry-springer-floats-governor-bid-cleveland/615674001/

>yet another retarded fucker with money thinks the money makes him smarter than shit

>chances of winning
he's not that rich, so anyone can come along and show he's a clueless alcoholic with delusions of grandeur

Welcome to Hell.

Yes, exactly what we need, more politicians to give poor people free handouts

>former cincy mayor, thinks about running for buckeye governor
he's considered it before, but chose not to
i wouldn't read too much into this just yet

Springer is a Jew but he actually seems like a decent guy

Of course he is going to win right wingers are the dumbest people on earth.

>calls right wingers stupid
>posts pic of axel rose in kid rock thread

LGRW!

100% Check em

I am hell

Checked!