youtube.com/user/ThomasRowsell/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=qE0_mE5JFWU&list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA
youtube.com/watch?v=RUYp0AR2A3M
archive.fo/eXIh5
youtube.com/watch?v=YQCIxnkAtiI
iraqbodycount.org/database/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And this too:

I find the claim that the Jews would enable those who want to kill them, with even more zeal than the nazis, highly dubios.

Is there some place where all this stuff can be stored and easily found? I mean, other than 4plebs or my computer?

We shouls make a page for antiislamic memes

Islam and Christianity are remixed versions of Judaism -- Judaism for goyim. Jews have been using Islam and Christianity to conquer and subvert their enemies from within, from the beginning.

>Muslim is a race
kys.
>The immigration is only composed of Muslims
kys kys.

Anybody have Jew-redpill memes?

> The Biological World-View:
archive.is/flXVz

> Christianity in the Third Reich:
archive.fo/2o74g

>Kekistan is a political ideology

> "The Jews use every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people. In their systematic efforts to ruin girls and women they strive to break down the last barriers of discrimination between them and other peoples. The Jews were responsible for bringing negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jews might dominate.

> For as long as a people remain racially pure and are conscious of the treasure of their blood, they can never be overcome by the Jew. Never in this world can the Jews become masters of any people except a bastardized people. That's why the Jews systematically endeavour to lower the racial quality of a people by permanently adulterating the blood of the individuals who make up that people."

Hitler's own words, from Mein Kampf.

maybe she is ok op how do you think ?

on bright side she catche the bus ya ?

>bought civ 5 a year ago to play with a couple buddies
>boring turnbased bs, Uninstall
>load it up the other day while bored
>roll new campaign
>want to play as based Bismarck
>Germany's only advantage is that they can assimilate barbarians
Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0

youtube.com/watch?v=SXSvdGxylY8

here's the full text

The "6 million" number totally debunked: youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

6millionfairytale.wordpress.com/more-proof-six-million-is-a-lie/

Putin: youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ

The Origins of Political Correctness (Cultural Marxism):

youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y

>a bunch of dead religions that we know next to nothing about because pagans were too backwards to write shit down most of the time

Fun fact: neopaganism is mostly made-up bullshit to fill in the huge gaps in our knowledge about the beliefs and practices.

Wouldnt the Jews bann feminism, Marxism and other Stuff in their own country if they made these things to destroy others?

But they too have all these things in Israel.

Where's the neonazi car of peace?

"Neopaganism" is equivalent to "Neonazis".

Both are silly and bad, and neither of them changes the fact that true Paganism and true Nazism are good and the cures for all cancers.

You mean that one guy who killed one person?
We dont have your peoblems here in europe.

>true Paganism

No such thing. It's mostly just fantasy-based LARPing.

Yeah that guy that killed a person. That one.

>BUT MUSLIMS ARE SCARY AND A THREAT TO OUR VERY EXISTENCE!!
More people probably die from eating raw eggs a year.

Raw eggs dont try to destroy freedom, democracy and human rights.
Islam does.

Where's the Charlottesville Challenger graphic with the Sup Forums clover on the side and antifa flying in the air? Altrightzone?

>elliot shimon
>leader of isis
>fertility cult
>muslim
>upside down molech stars on his republigoyim logo
OY FUCKEN VEY

these slavs look like mongols. kek

>Use this as you see fit.
>Have fun

Moonman yes!

You're right. That's the job of white males. People sure will be free and liberated once you get your corporate/christian theocracy in place.

> what was the lebensborn

redpilled Himmler documentary:

youtube.com/watch?v=RUYp0AR2A3M

Why do you think Iam a christian?
It is a religion as stupid as Islam, it just was tamed enough to not be tzhat dangerous, like back in the day.

Because you're obviously retarded.

are you retarded nigger?

And you are obviously completely blind and ignorant.

A real goatfucker lmao

So why do you think the jews have feminism, communism and similar shit in their own country if they want to poison others with these ideas?

Not even remotely. I know history. White men always make exactly the same mistakes every two generations or so. And you retarded motherfuckers never learn from your ancestors' mistakes. It's hilarious how cocky you cretins always are right before a fall.

So a ton Muslim Attacks are okay, and not worth mentioning, but an attack by a white man is something outrageous, right?
I also have my doubts that you know anything about history, but slavery in the US.

And the reason: Christianity became merged with European paganism. This is what "softened" the Christianity, aka made it less lethally poisonous. Think of it sort of like a deadly virus which is then genetically combined with a much weaker virus, thus creating a new less destructive strain.

To make Christianity more acceptable/palatable, the jews discovered they needed incoporate (steal) many European beliefs and traditions, and thus Christianity became more and more modified over time. If today we strip away all the pagan (european) elements from Christianty, then what's left is basically pure Judaism + the Jesus character. Well, actually, even the original concept of a "Jesus" was a pagan idea; many pre-abrahamic religions had a similar figure.

In other words, when the two opposing forces: Christianity, and the European people and culture, when they met and slowly merged, both weakened each-other. The "immune system defense" of Europe prevented Europeans from totally losing their identity and culture, but at the same time damage was nonetheless inflicted on the body and the virus continued to grow over the centuries and chronically damaged us.

pic related:

archive.fo/eXIh5

>So a ton Muslim Attacks
There isn't a ton of muslim attacks, you retarded faggot. There's a tiny smattering of them spread out over an entire continent of three quarters of a billion fucking people, you god damned moron. And here's the kicker: it's capitalists causing this anyway. That's why they created ISIS to begin with. Eternal war is great for military contractors. They're some of the richest people on Earth. Muh clash of cultures is a great way to get retarded plebs like yourself to support 1984 style forever war.

You know that, originaly, the jews were not interested in spreading christianity to the pagans. Only St. Paul went to the greeks and so on to turn them to his religion.

So over 30.000 Attacks world wide, since 9.11.2001 are nothing?
I guess you should go back to sucking Muslim cock you degenerate pile of shit.

>kangs lived below sea level
get out of my swamp

We're ignoring the attacks America and its allies have made on the rest of the world, right? That's the game we're playing now? How many Westerners have died in these false flag attacks? Because America alone has killed millions of innocent civilians in the Middle East alone in the past two decades.

Iam not an American, and I did not support the war on Iraq. Iraq was better of with Saddam, and if they want freedom it was their duty to fight for. But we should be honest about the victims. Most of them have not been killed by the US-Military, but by various Insurgents who fight for Islam. Just like the most part of the Muslims who die a violent death today are not killed by other religious groups but by sects of other muslims. Some 10 Million have died this way since the 50ties.

>america attacks middle east so muslims hate westerners
>majority of terrorist attacks occur within muslim countries

bruh

somewhat related: youtube.com/watch?v=YQCIxnkAtiI

(and they fear the samurai)

>>Kekistan is a political ideology

racial trolls are the worst.....

I'm quite proud.

No retard, the point is actions have consequences. Stop bitching about refugess if you're in favor of making them all the time. And ISIS is LITERALLY a fucking CIA/Mossad operation, so it's completely fucking meaningless in the context of muslims.

>Most of them have not been killed by the US-Military
This is a blatant fucking lie and only an evil savage would dare say something so vile. I'm out. You literally disgusted me out of the thread. I hope you die a cruel and painful death. You deserve it.

It is not a lie:
iraqbodycount.org/database/
And now go back to your Muslim masters dick, you filthy mongrel.

Don't let the door hit your hook nose on the way out, you hysterical kike.

This anti-Christian shit is a bit much.

There's some truth to it, sure, but still. Christianity is not unequivocally bad. The West is basically synonymous with Christendom. Christianity has been with us through the greatest centuries of our history. Plus we have to thank the Church for being the only continuity from ancient Rome through the Germanic kingdoms which followed. It is through the Church that the Germanic peoples were assimilated into Roman culture, birthing the Romanized Germanic culture that we call the West. Christianity was the vital link to our past and to each other.

And it's wrong to draw total equivalence between today's Jews and the Jews of the ancient world. Today's Jews are a continuation of the Pharisees of Jesus's time. The New Testament is scathing in its depiction of Pharisees. Plus there are so many differences in the ideology put forth by the New Testament as compared to the Old. You can't fairly characterize it as "Judaism plus Jesus."

I agree there is a lot to be said for our old pagan ways. A lot. But there is something to be said for Christianity too.