How do we take down the international jew?

AP
BBC
Reuters
CBC
ABC (Australian news)

All publish the same editorials and "news" stories verbatim. These "news" are then linked and referred by HUNDREDS of dogshit clickbait websites like Salon, Huffpost, The Atlantic, Slate, The Hill etc. These are just the prominent ones. There are thousands of websites linking to the same propaganda articles with retarded, dogshit domain names like

scoop.it
donald-trump.leadstories.com
foreignpolicy.com
gongsters.com

The left has a far larger presence in the FAKE NEWS domain than the right. Zerohedge, Brietbart, Drudge, can't compete. The JEW runs a botnet that just spams links on thousands of dogshit websites....

So the net effect is that when you google some egregious headline like "james mattis tells troops that he's lost faith in the president" you get thousands of hits. All pointing to the same article on Slate that was later retracted....

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/EKq7v
telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/bbc/8950070/Frozen-Planet-BBC-faked-polar-bear-birth.html
youtube.com/watch?v=60QRkHPidQ4
bbc.co.uk/programmes/p039wcdk
youtube.com/watch?v=skUgegwkX9I
bbc.com/pidgin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here is a jew Fred Kaplan blatantly publishing fake news: archive.fo/EKq7v

Where are Trump's dick sucking lawyers? I thought he was going to go after all these fake news scum like the Hulkster. He's a billionaire right? He can afford it.

Why isn't Trump suing these jews for Libel?

BBC is about as unbiased as you can get, they are not driven by coin or any hidden agenda. Dont confuse them with thwe rest of this lot.

The BBC has many committees and boards and guardians that ensure it stays unbiased, the BBC go out of their way to investigate themselves to prove this.

there is even a BBC show each week where they respond to people who are triggered by anything they feel triggered over, right now its too much Dinana news and why is the BBC so anti BREXIT<

The Tory hate the BBC for being Leftyes and the Labour party hate the BBC for being too right wing.

To me that's as good as it gets.

They hate him becuase he made them all look stupid AGAIN. First time was in the 70's, they haven't forgot.

>they

all you can do is paint them as the 1 percent/power structure and spread the truth yourself

I like BBC pure drama, BBC documentaries and BBC Radio 4.

"News" is largely a distraction, it triggers the human desire to keep abreast of events but due to the 24 hour update cycle people get lost in it.

It would be better to encourage organised periodicals that are just truth-speakers that report after the clickbaiting and lies have stopped being told.

>BBC in Soros' pocket
>not complete shit

their documentaries are faked

telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/bbc/8950070/Frozen-Planet-BBC-faked-polar-bear-birth.html

and their dramas are even worse

youtube.com/watch?v=60QRkHPidQ4

being this based.

I used to live next to BBC Bristol and work in the shop across the road, I've meet Sir David Attenborough and Steve Irwin RIP and Ray Mears.

Did you watch war and peace? What did you think?

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p039wcdk

It's nitpicking, in general they have great dramas and great actors, I like their documentaries about drugs in the UK, booze in the UK and chavs in the UK.

>their documentaries are faked
Not even going to take this bait becuase BBC natural world is in a league of its own and you know it.

This is how we fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=skUgegwkX9I

Bit like you lot, you enjoy fighting for the pure thrill of fighting.

You're joking, right? Two words: Jimmy Savile.
If you are serious, then you must consider yourself as brainwashed.

Have you seen Snatch and Lock Stock and two smoking barrels, or the Krays?

I like British gansta type films where they all call each other mugs

>you fackin mug, are you muggin me off you facking cant

I tried to watch it but didn't continue. A nice thing, James Norton appeared in Happy Valley with a book War and Peace.

bbc.com/pidgin

Yeps thats a stain on the BBC

Scum like that will exist in the world with or without the BBC though so I cant see the connection you're trying to make.

>BBC is about as unbiased as you can get

Stopped reading there.

Go to the dedicated bbc3 or newsbeat pages and tell me how they're not pushing an SJW agenda.

>Snatch and Lock Stock and two smoking barrels
It's almost classic. Guy Ritchie makes very nice films, his recent King Arthur is also very good. Bonded by Blood 1 and 2 are pretty watchable.

wow nothing about the great history of the English and Brits is on your list, says a lot about the "Beebs"

lol, (you) are joking. Everybody knew about Savile. He was personal friend of queen. Countless parties with children. Did you not read anything about him?

>stated that 450 people had made complaints against Savile, with the period of alleged abuse stretching from 1955 to 2009

You seem to need some red pills.
Two words: Edward Heath

It's only my preferences, it say nothing about BBC, I just interested about the British life which stands beyond the picture for tourists and foreigners.

BBC is international?
I though you have to be British, after all it's always blocked for other countries.

Well of course they make good stuff, with their budget you'd hope, but they are very biased and should not be force funded by the public. Compare them to HBO which is an optional buy in but doesn't have the quotas and nonsense of a modern state run institution.

how many times do i have to explain to /news/faggots that it is for west african english speakers.... if your point was about a propaganda piece then yes it mainly is.............

who is forcing you to read and visit websites that do this? who is keeping you from becoming a reporter yourself?

They're already dying

New generation hardly watches tv, they're just on the internet and their phones all the time

tv will die in our lifetime, radio too.

Weak bait, just weak

You stop International kike by exposing them all.

They're biased, I don't like that they're normalising faggotry and try to filter that out and not notice that. Nonetheless, the quality of their shows is breddy gudd, something similar to HBO in the USA.

>BBC is about as unbiased as you can get,
Indeedily doo, buckaroo. I remember when they called Brexit a failure and only racists would vote Brexit, and then Brexit won. I remember when they said that cunty Labour MP was murdered by Brexit voters. I remember when they tried to incite a mob on a plumber because he dared to have the 'racist' flag of St. George hanging outside his window.

Only facts on that channel. A channel you're mandated by law to pay for or you'll have government goons at your doorstep.

I have to disagree, maybe their docs are ok, but their dramas are very weak. Dr Who and Sherlock don't compare in the era of Mad Men and Breaking Bad, Rome and Deadwood, even Game of Thrones.

>BBC is about as unbiased as you can get
Hahahaha! Is this serious? Who taught grandpa how to use a computer?

BASED BROADCASTING COMPANY

What happened, cat bite the tongue_ :^)
You fucking piece of cia shit cunt

Dr Who is a crap, Sherlock is more or less. I like Line of Duty, Taboo, Spooks.

Defund ABC.

>"There's no use writing anything in their charter because they just ignore it anyway"
-t. Aggressive handshake man

You are right but even the documentaries are crap these days, even david Attenborough nature progs are blatantly made to sell to a world wide audience, hence the over the top cinematics and dramatic Hollywood style music - that shit never used to happen.
These days it's just fucking boring cooking shows (non educational), re-runs of dads army (that fucking shite is never off the BBC), unbelievably lame comedy panel shows with the same old 'comedians' they've had for the past 20 years, depressing soaps where nothing but misery happens, and topical shows for normies that make you want to kill people.
The BBC is fucking shit, I cannot express that enough.

I see it this way. jews don't control their agenda as much as they control their payroll. If we take away their payroll they are essentially fucked. Its a bit like Google actually. What did it take for CNN to fail? the election, HRC and Trump. EU will undergo similar events, it already is. If we can get better at exposing them like we did in the US it would be a great opportunity.

I say burn them all.

Britain's Forgotten Men, Drugs Map of Britain, Drinking to Oblivion are impassioned.

Fuck the politicians, EU-fags will burn their asses on their own as soon as they wake up. Our main target must be to awaken the masses by exposing the corruption. BBC can help us with that, just like CNN helped us in the US elections with their epic fails.

again, all negative looks on traditional Britain. they'll never make a doc on the drugs and oppression on Muslim Britain and Refugee camps.

>AP
>BBC
>Reuters
>CBC
>ABC (Australian news)
>
>All publish the same editorials and "news" stories verbatim. These "news" are then linked and referred by HUNDREDS of dogshit clickbait websites like Salon, Huffpost, The Atlantic, Slate, The Hill etc. These are just the prominent ones. There are thousands of websites linking to the same propaganda articles with retarded, dogshit domain names like
>
>scoop.it
>donald-trump.leadstories.com
>foreignpolicy.com
>gongsters.com
>
>The left has a far larger presence in the FAKE NEWS domain than the right. Zerohedge, Brietbart, Drudge, can't compete. The JEW runs a botnet that just spams links on thousands of dogshit websites....
>
>So the net effect is that when you google some egregious headline like "james mattis tells troops that he's lost faith in the president" you get thousands of hits. All pointing to the same article on Slate that was later retracted....
The international jewz is banking, silly

Have you heard about Identitarians?

They won't do that because it will incite hatred and agitate the country. I saw in Daily Mail a lot of articles with the problems similar to what you wrote.

In my opinion they're consistent with the general agenda in the western society which is biased to the left.

Wake up Vlad! Imagine if a Russia channel made "great' documentaries on Krokodil and the effects of Putin's fascism that someone in England loved.