Alright so Mueller got the draft letter stating clearly that Trump planned to fire Comey over not dropping charges...

Alright so Mueller got the draft letter stating clearly that Trump planned to fire Comey over not dropping charges against him. Pretty clear obstruction of justice, if anyone in charge actually would want to do something about that.

Thoughts?

Also, picture of something neat because how many times do we have to look at Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/08/31/politics/comey-clinton-investigation/index.html
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/08/31/politics/comey-clinton-investigation/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>something bad happens to hillary

>TRUMP IS ABOUT TO GET FUCKED.

kys you terrible shill. you should be fired for how bad yu are at this.

Yeah there's that too, but I'm less impressed by the prospective consequences. In any case, Hillary isn't president at the moment.

But in case you're still convinced I'm a shill, fuck Hillary forever for what the Clintons did to Haiti.

Say fuck Israel.

>got the draft letter stating clearly that Trump planned to fire Comey over not dropping charges against him

you mean according to an anonymous source who overheard another known credible anonymous source say that Trump once said letter and Comey in the same sentence, when will he be impeached

Only what they did to haiti?

Want to guess how I can tell you're a shill?
I'll give you two, and the first doesn't count.

That I'm too lazy to keep going on about her? I'm on a "side" sure, but no one is making me be here. I just wanted discussion.

It doesn't matter user there's no discussion here. Once the LARPing fags catch a whiff that you're criticizing their cheeto-dicked daddy they accuse you of being a shill so they don't have to actually think.

I'm just looking forward to the madness coming when things finally give, whichever way that is.

He did not have the authority to decide, all on his own, to launch a bogus investigation of things which never happened, and if they did, were not illegal. If the government was functioning properly, Comey would have already faced a firing squad.

You utter faggot.
Comey had NO CHARGES AGAINST TRUMP IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!
HE ADMITTED THIS!!!!!
TRUMP WAS ONLY MAD THAT COMEY DIDNT CLAIM THAT TO THE MEDIA!!!!!
THAT.
ISNT.
OBSTRUCTION.

It's not obstructing justice if there's no "justice" to obstruct.
I hope you get aids for being such a retard

The whole case was about if trump was obstructing flynn, not himself you subhuman fag
Leave this board and never come back newfag

especially since he found undeniable proof Hillary did multiple counts of treason and lying under oath but let her off with a warning.

>Comey had NO CHARGES AGAINST TRUMP IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!
>Having charges when the investigation barely starts
You seem to be confused about something.

>Trump planned to fire Comey over not dropping charges against him
Trump was never charged with anything. What the fuck are you talking about?

OP U R A FAGGET

>ad hominem cause he doesn't have an argument.

These are my favorite, it's like you can feel their little pea brains trying so hard. Adorable!

Article has no source, it didn't even say there was an anonymous one. Also, Trump was never charged with anything. Lastly, this news is just a flailing attempt to counteract the more serious revelations regarding Comey and his willingness to let Clinton off the hook regardless. Comey is lucky he only got fired, I still suspect he'll be seeing a jail cell at some point. Like it or not, Trump would have been obstructing justice more had he not canned Comey. Can't serve justice with a rat as head of the FBI

Not dropping the investigation, my bad.

Why would you think reporters would disclose their sources? That's not a way to keep them talking.

Comey was fired because it was provable fact that he had already drafted a letter that exonerated HRC 3 months before the investigation even concluded between the periods of June and August of 2016. Which means he lead an investigation by the FBI into HRCs finances and emails with direct intention of obstructing justice in the hillary investigation and not filing charges against her regardless of the amount of damning evidence they found. Try to act like you have half a brain cell you fucking pleb.

cnn.com/2017/08/31/politics/comey-clinton-investigation/index.html

Archive time
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/08/31/politics/comey-clinton-investigation/index.html

Oh no I'm afraid you don't understand, I'm just stating the facts in board-culture terminology.... OP has started a bait thread, side-stepped every talking point thrown at him and generally comes off as a little queer in his typing style.

OP has achieved FAGGET status, provable by reading this thread..... not an ad hominem attack at all.

What if there just wasn't anything to go on, as the investigation wasn't over but already underway? "This isn't going anywhere, I'll just write a draft for where it seems to be leading."

I mean it's something to investigate, but it alone doesn't prove he did anything against the rules. The draft letter is a different case, as the intent of OoJ is clear.

At the very minimum, even if Trump has some skeletons in his closet, there is no chance in hell anyone would actually formalize any process against him. Everyone and their mother in DC politics is guilty of crimes. No one is going to set precedent to actually hold people responsible for their crimes. At best, Trump is innocent for the most part, having no public office corruption, and is able to go after his accusers. Either way, Trump isn't going anywhere lest all of DC decides to go with him.

>Either way, Trump isn't going anywhere lest all of DC decides to go with him.
This sounds like a damn good time.

Comey: We're not investigating you, President Trump.

Trump: You're fired for not stopping the investigation into me.

Leftists are actually this fucking retarded.

They weren't investigating him by name, but investigating things he was neck deep in. And he wanted it stopped, evidence says.

What were the lefties retarded about? They didn't invent this.

>Comey gets told to drop a completely baseless investigation
>his rabbi won't let him, so he keeps wasting tax payer dollars looking for the Russian ayy lmaos who anal probed the ballot or whatever the story is now
>Comey gets shit canned for that and for deciding the law orbits around intent if you're a clinton
>DROOOOOOFT!

Clear obstruction of justice, but le shill and slide meme won't allow any actual discussion. This is exactly what people mean when they call this place a circlejerk.

Give up, KYS

>Circle jerk
>Reddit terminology

>Comey gets told to drop a completely baseless investigation
The correct response is to let baseless investigations play out and exonerate you. Attempts to fake the investigations are just opportunities to prove conspiracies against you and come out smelling like roses.

Hark! I am defeated.

They didn't invent it and don't own it.

this lame bs needs some spice.

that's not obstruction of justice you retard. comey literally told him he wasn't the subject of any investigation but wouldn't say so publicly. this is why trump fired him, because he's a fucking rat

See >They weren't investigating him by name, but investigating things he was neck deep in. And he wanted it stopped, evidence says.
Of course you're going to make excuses to the guy who's your boss who's going to directly suffer from your investigation. And now we have evidence that the firing wasn't for any other reason.

Your narrative is pure fiction.

also, in case you're unsure about him being a rat... he testified that hillary couldn't be prosecuted for obstruction for destroying emails and electronic devices because without those emails and electronic devices who knows if she actually committed a crime. i guess he thinks it's possible she just innocently destroyed subpoenaed documents and devices

Shit man, that's an easy one. Even leftists hate Israel now. OP confirmed JIDF.

Charges generally require proof beyond a reasonable doubt.
Trump can simply say the firing was because Comey was degrading the entire agency by leaking info to the media.

The optics would look really bad if Comey is a key witness while also under indictment himself.

he wanted to end the media witch hunt that dogged him for the first 8 months of his presidency and comey was key to doing that but wouldn't comply.

He got BTFO lmao. It's so easy to spot kike shills.

The thing is, many of the people or discussions on pol make some assumptions about the nature of people and especially the government. Discussing a news article at face value will gain no traction on pol because real debate and analysis is inspired more so by meta analysis of people or events. In that regard, it's what's missing from the news that becomes a popular topic

Norbro! Your back

charges were never brought on trump, he wasn't even accused of anything, Comey testified he wasn't under investigation.

if you mean Trump wanted to fire Comey for not saying he was not under investigation, then there is nothing wrong with that since he can fire Comey for any reason he wants.

It also wasn't his job, unsure if there was a actual restriction to it however,

Sure, but you also can't run on meta alone, it's too easy to discount evidence and confirmation bias everything into your preferred narrative. We're REALLY bad about that here.

I assume you mean the intellectual pseudo-lawyery jewspeak kind of writing where he intentionally talks around certain subjects and details.

Or that he/it ignores this week's news involving Comey having cleared Clinton before starting his investigation?

lol lame attempt. Literally the day Comey has draft memo break in the mainstream. And your picture sux.

>Accuses one thing coming out is to cover up the other
>Doesn't even consider it might be the other way around
Only one of these stories involves hard evidence, by the way. And yes, they'll all know about stories dropping before they happen.

Hard evidence *of a crime. I'm aware there's paperwork involved in both.

IF you see George Webb posts pop up it's because he's a mossad shill trying to shut down the Awan case.

he serves at the pleasure of the president, m among his job is to do whatever trump wants. the reason comey gave for not coming out and announcing that trump wasn't being investigated was that he'd also have to come out and make another statement if the course of the investigation changed and did start focusing on trump. basically he didn't want to be caught in another situation like the Hillary email thing where he said the investigation was closed and then new emails were found on Weiner's laptop and he had to notify congress that the investigation was being reopened.

>we're

kys shareblue.

Ya, the involuntary reflex actions they make are quite useful for the rest of us.
Like when you see a dozen divide-
and-conquer slide threads suddenly pop up over a HTG breakthrough.

The Comey stuff must be really damaging to warrant direct human distraction threads vs the usual bot threads.

I admit I'm not a regular, but I pop in every few days to follow what's being said and give my two cents. Sup Forums regular generally. I'd love to get paid for it, been out of work for two weeks due to injury.

>Pence has said this week that Trump fired the FBI director following the recommendation of the DOJ, but the president himself said Thursday that wasn't the case.
lol

denounce israel, mr shill

Fuck Israel. I wish we could have a donut hole nuclear bomb explosion and center it on palestine.