15k upvotes on r/jokes

>15k upvotes on r/jokes

How did they get to this point?

Reddit used to be okay.

can't let drumpf get the cheeto

I was at a walmart earlier and an employee was blasting him for only donating 1 million. When I asked her how much she donated she shut up really quickly.

Trump broke them and the admins are willing to let the website go to complete shit because they're so butt hurt. It's hilarious. I mean it was always pretty shitty, but now everything there is about Trump.

reddit.com as a whole should redirect to /r/comedycemetery

BERNIE CAN STILL WIN THE NOMINATION

>Reddit used to be okay.

>Reddit used to be okay
no, it didn't.

>used to be okay

But honestly I was there years ago and there was some post asking people who are racist why they are and I gave a huge thorough answer that got upvoted in the thousands and had gold. Now you would never see that kind of shit they are lefttards everywhere.

FLUUUUMMMMPPPPFFF

Get the fuck off my board.

>15k
Wow it's fucking nothing. More people show up at rallies.

>Reddit used to be okay.

I don't believe you. Reddit has downvoted wrongthink into oblivion for years. I've never seen rational arguments get lots of upvotes, only kosher politically correct ones.

>Reddit used to be okay.
You have to go back.

>scrolling Reddit
Go back

>reddit used to be okay

Nah, all redditors are subhuman.

Oh I found it I think, it was actually 4 years ago but I deleted that account and everything on it.

>15k
That's what, 3 months of worth of deportations of illegals? Enjoy your stupid circlejerk lmao.

All of you niggers shut the fuck up.

I'm not just talking about last month, I'm talking about many years ago.

Reddit used to be okay and I better not be the only one here old enough to remember it.

We need to figure out what happened to Reddit so we can prevent it from happening here.

i was going to type up something very funny but i forgot what it was so please pretend i posted it and laugh

Hell no, I ain't falling for this one.

>reddit used to be okay
When? 8 years ago?

keep laughing, fish nigger

Sup Forums will fall because of people like you

Reddit has always been normalfag cancer, the only achievement of which has been to last longer than digg did.

A loan is something that's paid back, charitable contribution is money that's gone for good.

No wonder these Bernvictim retards don't understand the concept of paying back the loans they took out for their 17th century queer hamster dance theory degrees.

hihihihihihi
kys faggot

>Reddit used to be okay
Maybe for the first year it was out. Shortly after, it became a cancerous piece of shit

tet

Here is the mind of avg liberal
>Donates 1M or less
>Fuck Drumpf he's rich why is he being such a cheap bastard

>Donates 100-500M
>It sure looks likes Drumpf is trying to compensate for something I wonder WHY he feels so guilty. PS it's because he's a russian traitor this is probably Putin money in the first place

>Donates his entire fortune
>Too little (like his hands LOL) too late