Why hate asians Sup Forums? They love white men and say stuff like "we must kill the toxic black family"

Why hate asians Sup Forums? They love white men and say stuff like "we must kill the toxic black family".

I like asians; they are really the most liked major ethnicity on pol after perhaps europeans.

I've seen people write that the chinese are rude and weak individually but not that all asians deserve to be hated.

Who hates asians?

No wonder she didn't want to sing with that wiz khalifa nigger

Who the fuck hates Asians?

Besides Japanese and Koreans are White

I tried to make a thread saying we should unite all the beautiful races against the melanated blacks but everyones like nooo muh white purity all or nothing im like you fucking idiots its so easy to work together to kill blacks otherwise were just alienated our movement and will never go anywhere

read this thread

Other asians.

Imminent war with North Korea pretty much means it's time for us to jump the bandwagon and start discriminating against all Asians like we're doing with Arabs right now. It's our patriotic duty!

if u can't pair with a white woman, then gook is the next best thing. can still make intelligent manlet

so we fight for our jew controlled cuck government? fuck that...Im rooting for Korea. Id rather be dead than live in a world created by jews. Having all you faggots taken down with me is a bonus.

Spics excluded, sorry

they hate niggers too though?

Asians are pretty chill, honestly. Except for chinks, fuck them.

asians are the only other race i would mix with. they are every bit as good as whites and we would only gain from allying with them.

Do any of you yellow fever types actually live around Asians?

I do, and they don't really like white people much. If they hang out with any other race it's with other minorities. They act superior to white people and then hide behind their big nigger friends when they get called out. Shit's fucked.

they have small dicks but then again a lot of whites have small dicks too, other than that they are smart and beautiful

thats definitely not how it is in asia, everyone is retarded in america, that makes me sad though were do you live?

desu, they kind of are in some ways. their nations havent beem browned or cucked out. no kikes there. we let ourselves go while theyre stil going strong.

Everyone hates niggers, even the more civilized niggers hate other niggers. Does that mean they're all you're ally? No, people aren't going to give a shit about you just because you share an opinion.

the not the women bruh

Better idea: marry asian girl, adopt eastern euro kid.

im a man faggot. i will just date a korean christian girl with plentiful assets. strong, moral, ubermensch family.

Kek, even Asian bitches hate their own men.

Tsutomu Miyazaki (宮﨑 勤 Miyazaki Tsutomu, August 21, 1962 – June 17, 2008), also known as The Otaku Murderer or The Little Girl Murderer, was a Japanese serial killer, cannibal, and necrophile who abducted and murdered four young girls in Saitama and Tokyo Prefectures from August 1988 to June 1989. His crimes included vampirism and preservation of body parts as trophies

[pretendspoilersworkon/pol/]>yfw he looks like our admin[/pretendspoilersworkon/pol/]

its good to be white.

for real!?

Spics are more culturally subversive than niggers. South America enjoyed the prosperity,security and freedom unique to European cultures until the Amerindian 're-took' their country.

Now they want north America, personally If I had to pick between niggers or spics to erradicate from my country it would be the spic 100%.

not all white people give a shit about me either though? I was one of the only blonde haired blue eyes kids in my school and i was athletic and everything, people still didnt let me chill because I wasnt interested about professional sports or whatever else they cared about.

>31% of Asian women marry white men
>Only 17% vote Republican

no, kill the niggers

that is what we need to fix. as a christian i feel a strong fellowship with other believers. we need to get something similar for our race. maybe the kk had a point...

there's plenty of white pedos and murderers idk what planet youre on

>The Little Girl Murderer
It explains how he bought this site, Moot never retired.

no

I don't hate Asians. I just don't want you in my country

Spics are a slightly smarter and more nefarious nigger.

Hey Paco, you have to go back

what the fuck kinda creature is that

I have no issues with Asians

they also have small penis compared to white men c:

Asian women are one of the women who hate their men the most

Ok faggot

lol do one of them have a picture of Johnny Depp?

You're at the right place then, Sup Forums is a place for white identity politics, we come here as a form of escapism because irl, our lives are shit. We're like the furries and gender freaks but cleaner.

dis nigga gay as fuck!

gmh
what's this?

>They act superior to white people and then hide behind their big nigger friends when they get called out.

Asian dudes maybe, their girls love white people.

>inb4 some fag thinks all hapas are elliot rodger clones

>"Floyd Mayweather disrespecting Jeremy Lin because he's Asian?Dude, come back when your people learn how to be human."
D E S T R O Y E D

>>yfw he looks like our admin
cmon user that's racist

OP doesn't know any RL asians. They aren't quality humans, they are the human version of spam and they've adapted loads of traits that reinforce that reality

>They aren't quality humans

this is literally the first gif I saved on this site
thanks for giving me a reason to use it again

gives me hope

I had to look it up too
I guess that's not something you find on Sup Forums

Human males are biologically inclined to want to fuck healthy young women regardless of race. The fact that you would fuck an asian woman doesn't mean that she is a quality human. Asians are given to humanity-devoid materialism because of their cognitive layout, high IQ white people would be fucking up their lives in perpetuity to breed with asians

>was literally covered in gallons of jizz
Good example mate

Plastic surgery you retard

>I guess that's not something you find on Sup Forums
This place destroyed any hope I had

Reminder that a asian girl with enough surgery could larp as mixed but if you were to breed with her the kid will look mostly asian unless the kid also got surgery.

>I guess that's not something you find on Sup Forums
rofl, one could assume

Get me hard?

think she's a flip

gives me hope
probably gets her hard too. WAIT A MINUTE

Nah. Niggers are hands down much worse

the chinese are shit. the others are fine as long as they stay in their own countries.

hapa master race world domination when?

spics at least have some attractive women, alright food, a neat history
niggers are basically animals

Hamilton Howard "Albert" Fish[1] (May 19, 1870 – January 16, 1936) was an American serial killer. He was also known as the Gray Man, the Werewolf of Wysteria, the Brooklyn Vampire, the Moon Maniac, and The Boogey Man. A child rapist and cannibal, he boasted that he "had children in every state", and at one time stated the number was about 100. However, it is not known whether he was referring to rapes or cannibalization, nor is it known if the statement was truthful. He was a suspect in at least five murders during his lifetime. Fish confessed to three murders that police were able to trace to a known homicide, and he confessed to stabbing at least two other people. He was put on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Grace Budd, and was convicted and executed by electric chair.

>they are the human version of spam
kek

Wrong. I see young black women and think oh fuck no

I dont mind Japs even though historically I should abhor them

But fuck Chinks and SEA jungle monkeys

this
I subconsciously look past them

why risk it?

gets me hot

have any examples with blue eyes? Me, my father, my brother, my mother (one green one blue), and my grandfather have blue eyes. Not giving it up that easy

Japan dude here. I agree with most points presented on Sup Forums

Well sure, they're unattractive to you because blacks are easy to find disgusting. This doesn't reinforce and argument that finding a woman of a particular race attractive is reason enough to see her as having the same genetic quality as yourself. I would fuck 9/10 attractive women but I would not breed with retarded human spam. White people should not be breeding with asians, period.

If they vote Republican they're fine by me.

they might get light brown eyes but blue etc is pretty much impossible

Light eyes are a recessive gene so you'd need to find an Asian that carries it, one of their ancestors would have had to have been bleached in the past. Central Asia is probably your best bet, some of them even have blue eyes themselves.

Good catch

jealousy

im white as rice and i cant stand that the slants do everything better than my race

Convinced you both are spics, in the long run Spics are much worse.

For example;

Blacks went from 20% of our population in 1690 to 13.5% in 2017

Spics went from >1% to 30% in 50 years. Not only this but we have historical context to reinforce this is a bad idea with south america.

Niggers are only smart enough to self destruct, spics will take you with them. If you two are spics either way I win, my children are white and the caste system will put you in favelas when the banks stop loaning us money

>23 trillion

That's if whites don't wake up and retake our country by force, which I am itching for.

Flips carry recessive blue eyes

Light brown eyes and green eyes are possible, I have never seem a blue eyed hapa though

Loser white guys with yellow fever

>we come here as a form of escapism
i didn't know escapism was meant to be so soul crushingly painful.

it's because their traits are viewed as unhealthy subconsciously. imagine if a white person had black traits. you would think they were deformed.

Some hapas have hazel eyes. Its basically the result of brown eye asian genes combined with a green eye color gene.

never happening with technology and the growing A.i. interferring condescendence

Asians are bros and sises

We have some Vietnamese people here, really hard-working and honest people, unlike some """whites""" like ukrainians or gypsies

desu this is probably why Sup Forums is ok with Asians

Like seriously even the sperg threads screaming about asian men dating white women are laughable. Because lets all admit it, it just doesn't illicit the same level of rage nigger on white relationships do.

hurry up and pay your taxes to the white mans government you brown piece of shit

We have many """white"""" polacks here, who live their entire lives on welfare and are useless, fat, retarded alcoholics, unlike ukrainians who built a prosperous community out of nothing.

LOL no one wants niggers apart from other niggers!

I love my white skin!