Trans degenerate ContraPoints made another bullshit video about the alt-right

Trans degenerate ContraPoints made another bullshit video about the alt-right.

Mass-flag?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sx4BVGPkdzk

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Sx4BVGPkdzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like a hooker
>hooktube.com/watch?v=Sx4BVGPkdzk

>Mass-flag?

more like false flag

>mass-flag

What are you, a tumblrina? Who gives a shit, let this faggot be a faggot on his own time.

What's the problem with the video?

>Mass-flag
No, let the freak say whatever it wants. It's wrong as fuck anyways

Nothing in this video is particularly offensive to me except for the fact that it's fucking wrong wrong wrong wrong.
He is trying to paint a diverse group of people with a diverse set of ideas as one thing.
He really doesn't understand us at all

We all know you're the one who made the video, you turboniggerfaggot. The vid barely has had exposure, only 25k views, and yet, someone here would know about it?

Fuck off, I hope you stuck your cut-up cock up you own ass.

>last thread failed
>immediately make a new thread
remember to click the arrow next to the post number and hit report, advertising is a rule violation

>Mass-flag?

don'tcha mean mass fag?

>ugly man with lipstick and a dress
>thinks he's fooling anyone

my sides are orbiting Phobos right now

I like this guy.
His lipstick liberal vs antifa debate was pretty on-point.

ps. whining to youtube to take down shit you dont like is for pussies

They do it to us, so why shouldn't we fight back? Sitting there and saying "lol so whiny" isn't going to help anything

In the skeptic community on youtube, ContraPoints is well known. Just because you aren't up to date on the community doesn't mean I am this fag, you fucking shill

I didn't make a last thread you overweight burger, stop being such a paranoid whineass

Being a tranny or being a gay submissive is taking the easy way out.

Being a man is a struggle. Your entire life is about self-improvement, competition, and suffering. I'm glad that I was born a man because of this, working hard to learn skills and earning adoration from people and not given it for free has made me a better person.

Had I just offered my asshole to a rich older gentleman at the age of 18 and/or grown titties to make people fall in love with me, I would've ended up becoming a very shallow person.

I know. We all know that we'd rather be women, if we could be real women. We all cried ourselves to sleep over tfw not a girl growing up. Being a man means accepting that you don't get to be a woman, and sucking it up.

I made a few good posts countering leftist shit in the comments.

>mentally ill man wants attention of evil natzhees
someone really wants an alt-right boyfriend

Literally never heard of this faggot and the septic community is fucking garbage anyway. Bunch of self appointed intellectual redditors. Seriously, slit your fucking wrists.

Wow good retort. Now you can go back to rebbit and be a cancer there.

"Someone insulted me, better call them PLEBBIT haha hopefully the cool guys on Sup Forums accept me"

Commit suicide, Romanian scum

If it's bullshit, let it be