THIS TRANS TEEN KILLED HIMSELF FOR BEING MISGENDERED

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW Sup Forums

twitter.com/parislees/status/903298256607830016

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eggshell_skull
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mentally unstable

Wait, so was it a boy or a (((boy)))?

Those eyebrows suggest this was just a phase and that the suicide was incidental to being corrected on her gender identity.

Also, S

>TRANS TEEN KILLED HIMSELF
Good

Based teacher cleansing the gene pool

I filled out some medical papers today where I could select gender and preferred pronoun. They have to call me "Lord" now.

>headmistress
so it was a woman
there are no women here look somewhere else to complain

Proof that it's a mental illness...
You truely have to be batshit insane to kill yourself for such a trivial reason.

nice bait you fucking nigger

That's what happens half the time.

pretty unstable to kill oneself over something that trivial.

It's good this ill tranny is dead, but don't reply to this thread.

Not worth the life she wasted.

How can these people figuratively have the balls to cut off their dick, yet still be so fragile?
I don't care what people call me, racist and Nazi included.
I wish more weak people would do this

Those who value life that little are better off dead.

Just think about what is going to happen to our military if they aren't banned.

>these peope are not mentally ill

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Mental illness.

No, he killed himself for having a mental illness.

>mentally unstable person with a serious condition that is denied professional and adequate treatment/medication in a closed juvenile psyche ward because some crazy libs normalized a serious mental illness kills himself.
Colour me surprised but I guess we will see the day where they call a psychosis just some beautiful artistic expression that is totally normal...

schools have rules and don't change them if you pretend you have tools.
good on the Head for still using this girls actual name. the rule was once she was 16 she could change her name. she should have waited instead of necking herself.
45%

What a fag

I was in a fabric store with my wife a week ago. Some fat ass autistic 20 year old came waddling over to "help" without being asked. I turned to the aisle to hide my face and avoid interacting with him, and he said, "can I help you ladies?" Now, I know that the kid is basically retarded, and that 99% of the customers he sees are women, so I didn't freak out about being "misgendered". In fact, I started to laugh uncontrollably about how awkward this idiot was.

IT would be nice if a transsolider went postal and kill a lot of people. Would give us a lot of ammunition against leftists.

Mentally ill.

Nobody gives a shit.

holy shit I never thought my words could have such a devasting effect on trans people

really makes me think of the possibilties.

45%

Gee maybe her parents should have unenrolled her from a fucking PRIVATE GIRLS SCHOOL.

Absolutely loving the fact half the articles and commentators aren't mentioning that fact.

Woah that's an unreasonable and mentally ill reaponse

These people need proper help not their cocks cut off

#tranniessofragile

Should have been a fuher sexual like me

Looks like he was a pussy. I'm glad he's dead he will no longer waste resources.

she was a girl, she has no dick. she was born with a cooch and a fucked up brain

>Oh no someone said something mean to me
>whelp better off myself lol
The weak should fear the strong.

Pat?

>Useless fag kills himself because of pronoun

If you go out of your way to become an hero because someone didn't call you a girl instead of a boy, then you're fucking useless

It was a girl who claimed she was a boy. I think all she lacked was a real good orgasm shagging, and that stupidity would have stopped.

That would be harmful for the narrative they took so much time to create. This kind of half truth narrative pushing is what's so disgusting with the media and is why nobody trusts them anymore.

I want to piss on its grave.
where is it

>suicide
>blaming the teacher instead of his illness

he was already mentally fucked up, its his own fault for not dealing with reality trying to livein fantasy land.

how can we get more of them to kill themselves? We need to further study and analyze this to further develop better skillsets in this area.

pronoun
(such as I, he, she, you, it, we, or they )
British education

>implying that we ever fucking apologize

LoL ... the dude was fucked in the head from the get-go. Facebook pushed him over the edge.

did he legally get a namechange though?
if not, then the teacher had no obligation to call them by anything other then their legally assigned name.

Misspelled, but underrated

Agree. We should definetely devote some spare resources into this and rid the world of this plague asap.

imagen being so entrenched in the progressive mindset that you kill yourself when you don't get your way to spite somebody

First off, real name is Louise.
Second, she should have been fucking belted by her headmistress

Why would we kill ourselves? Most of us are having a pretty great time, the depressives and transtrenders just tend to be the loudest. Save your rage for your real enemy.

>him

If he wants to be a man that's fine.

But what part of 'don't be an attention seeking cuck and suck it up' didn't he understand in regards to being a man?

This person was at an all-girls school, so I'm sure they and everybody else realised it might be an issue if they LARPed as a boy

>kill yourself over getting called the wrong name
This just proves trannies are totally mentally unstable, imagine how they'd handle actually old school bullying, not this fake name shit.

The good ol' hangin'
It's the best way

Anyone have the hanging vid?

one down, much more to come

>these people want to be in the military

trannys have a 50% suicide rate

Mental illness is no joke

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*sips tea*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
*smacks lips*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*abducts immigrant*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
*cuts off penis*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*saves puppy in flood*

automatic natural selections

wtf why did they censor her real name?

No psychologist would say such thing. If you suicide cause someone miss-named you, you were fucked up before.
Nothing of value got lost.

>father was acting as a lone parent after his wife died of cancer

This man is about to go nuclear.

>> tranny kills itself
>> no one gives a fuck

Next

Kek

Imagine how easy it would be to kill them all off if more Teachers, Doctors, and Police denied them their gender LARP.

>Lefties want these sorts of people in the military

Wtf I love misgendering trannies now

>killed himself for being misgendered
>leftists still think that trannies can serve in the military
Right

FtM trannies are the worst aren't they? They're almost always fat and flabby. They don't even have a real feminine penis.

I'm sorry

For not misgendering more of them

1 down. 15-20mn to go.

I literally don't give a shit.

No suicide is for the weak who cant endure. One less weak faggot in this world good.

Why should anyone apologize for such mental weakness? It's unfortunate that the kid's dead, but a person like that should never be allowed into society. If you're willing to kill yourself over someone misgendering you, there's no way you were ever going to make it in society, dealing with others, starting a family, etc. The best option would've been for the kid to go get counseling from a shrink or be checked in to an intensive care unit for the mentally ill, but since leftists can't acknowledge science, we'll just have to see more mentally ill kids killing themselves.

>Trans
>Suicide
Well that was a statistical inevitability.

sliding something, 1post guy? sage

THIS TRANS TEEN KILLED HIMSELF FOR BEING MISGENDERED?

Success!

If this is how easy it is to remove the freaks from society lets "misgender" them all.

it is evident that transexual medicine and pursuits should be shelved until
>1)
we have better technology
>2)
subjects are older and can pass as well-adjusted, i.e. psychological examinations, physicals, etc
>3)
society has explored relative fields of theory without a suffocating monopoly that social justice warriors have

until those three things are done, transexuality will fail miserably without mass censorship and isolation of divergent factors. the (minimally) 3 steps perspective is more safe and socially balanced, while the current model is more socially disruptive and dangerous.

I would smash this. The lack of benis is a disappointment but we could make it work.

I feel for the poor lad, but honestly still do not believe that the treatment (in terms of long term goals) should not be to "reassign" their gender. The fact he killed himself over this means it's not just the teacher, and that the School and parents probably missed other signs driving the poor cunt to suicide. Was probably bullied to shit by his fellow students. It's being scape-goated on that teacher instead of tackling the obvious bullying issues that happened in the school.

>the drill sargent didn't say my preferred pronouns!
>fuck fighting jihadists, time to fight for transexual rights!
>RESPECT MY PRONOUNS BITC- *explodes*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eggshell_skull

another

FUCK BOYS! I HATE BEING ETERNALLY BTFO'd!!!
He sure got us and that teacher good! We probably will never recover!
Let's just hope his example of martyrdom doesn't catch on and become mainstream for these trans folks! They finally have figured out how to hit us where it hurts. We can't let this get out!!!

This was a kid who was probably encouraged by her parents and now she's dead because of it.

last one
>tfw no qt, reverse trap bf

>mentally ill removes itself over nothing
Good desu

Anyone on Sup Forums have a list of studies which highlight the trans suicide rates?
Not just in America btw I'm looking for EU statistics as well if possible. thanks.
No infographs pls.

These are so rare though, but yeah I'd fuck it. I admire the well-maintained body and it has a real vagina. Best of all, it's not gay.

>those nips
JUST

I'm sorry I wasn't there live via satellite watching as this glorious event occured cramming popcorn into my mouth hole.

anyone that can help me out ?

>boy
>his
>him
What shitty reporting, this is FAKE NEWS

pretty sure the one on our left is just at an angle but who cares, close enough for guy tits for me to overlook it

Fuck it, natural selection at work. This shit is not normal and will never be normal. Pretending it is and having parents indoctrinate their kids with this marxist bullshit is provably unhealthy as evidence by a mentally ill trannie fucking killing themselves. This has nothing to do with not using the right pronouns and everything to do with lefties fucking up kids brains with their horse shit.

Transgender people under 18 don't exist, we just call that child abuse for the sake of politics.

Parents should be executed for doing this to their child.