9/11

Where were you when the American century ended?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/dashboard
youtube.com/watch?v=TY5pg2n95ko
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885&page=1
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885&page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kindergarten

petitions.whitehouse.gov/dashboard

GET ISRAEL OUT OF THE US GOVERNMENT.

END DUAL CITIZENSHIP IN GOVERNMENT.

actually it ended long time ago, a very long time ago

>Ended

It's not over yet, cunt

In a country of close to 400 million people, I would not be surprised to find out someone took acid right before it happened and witnessed the entire event while tripping.

Would you even believe it was happening?

For me I got off of school and went home to watch tv. I had no idea what was going on and just wanted to watch cartoons like a normal 8 year old. Instead of watching Looney Toons I watched people jump from skyscrapers.

>Gay

SOPA
O
P
A

Hell

Did anybody sleep through 9/11? Imagine going to bed like normal and waking up in a world which was changed forever.

Honestly? English class. I was a sophomore in high school, it was the start of second period.

Browsing Sup Forums. shits where had kekkles

I did, good thing they played it on loop 24/7 for the next month.

>2001
>/b

Try again

In balls.

I wasn't born yet :^)

You have to be 18 to use this board, but I respect your honesty.

I always figured this board was full of underage b&. Here's proof

English Class in 8th grade.

i was at home being pissed that all channels had that shit and i couldn't watch my cartoons as a 10 year old roach rape baby.

Then you go on and brag about how gen z is degenerate.

mother picked me up from school
lunch
after i launched i sat at the kitchen table while my mother cleaned the dishes

she always listened to a radio channel with guys talking about new books and stuff
"damn thats some strange sci fi book they are talking about this time"
wanted to get into my room
"fkkk! turn on the tv! NYC is on fire!"

switched on tv
shocked and speechless

tv showed scenes from muslims celebrating in gaza

the first and last redpill i ever needed

Was just coming home from school, mom was doing the laundry, standing at the tv, visibly shaken. "user, I think war just broke out."

Myself, I didn't give a fuck. 11yo, german, had more important things in my life. Boners and stuff.

In macdonalds and I'm not even kidding

Banging a whore in a Bangkok hotel room
Shit was awesome banging her with that all going on on the tv

8th grade

I didn't even really give a shit I just thought wow that's different. Even then I knew something was fish about the whole thing

In a baby crib. What was it like watching it at the time? I imagine it felt rather surreal.

Weird anecdote- nobody knew exactly what was happening at first, but pretty quickly every class was basically cancelled and we all just watched it happen on tv.

At first when the bells still rang automatically, we changed classes, but every teacher just had the tv on and lessons had stopped. By lunch time though, my dad had apparently heard and he freaked out and came and pulled me out of school because he was worried "we were next"

To get why this makes me laugh now, we're from Cleveland. And not even the city, but the suburbs. To this day I still bust my dad's balls about how he figured the three places the terrorists were planning to hit were the twin towers, the pentagon, and a small catholic school in northeast Ohio.

He claims he just wanted us all home safe.

Dad worked downtown, like up the block, and made it out. By the time he left his building the second tower fell. I remember he was covered in dust when he came home like the full workday later. We knew people who are still missing.

I remember it didn't even sink in that evening. The next day I turned on the TV and realized "Yup, those towers are gone and thousands of people died."

Awwh.

I actually saw the second plane hit, early in the morning... I had been in NY for just over a week (for school)

Worst part is - I legit remember getting up way too early (I was in first grade). I came downstairs, and my father immediately told me to get back to bed. My mother then came and accompanied me back upstairs. I still remember my father standing in front of the TV, with the smoke filled picture of the two towers on the TV. Funny how you just remember those zeitgeist-things.

Disclaimer: Not a single jew was hurt during the incident.

I was in the twin towers and flight 93 on 9/11. And my brother was killed in sandyhook and later was shot and killed over in the recent New Mexico shooting. Foreal. I got pictures and you're hurting my family when you say it's not true. Cause it is true.

Post them, faggot.

Pics or it didn't happen, cunt.

I was in our apartment watching the planes hit, and not long afterwards I was all excited and was like "cool I can go fight now" and my mom got super upset and started bawling but I thought it was tight and I'd get to play army irl when I grew up.

>We knew people who are still missing.
Dude, it's been like 16 years- I'm not sure how to tell you this...

I was 23 and working at a shitty phone survey place for Clear Channel. My roommate ran into my room screaming to turn on the tv. I had just woken up and was annoyed she was so upset. When I saw that the 2nd tower had been hit I realized that nothing would be the same ever again. I lived near an Air Force base and every plane that took off that day scared the shit out of me.

actually a couple of my friends dropped acid that morning and were tripping balls in battery park when it happened. they were freaked out for weeks. true story.

>every plane that took off that day scared the shit out of me
I bet. Were there any jets visibly flying around, patrolling the air?

>I had just woken up and was annoyed she was so upset.
>she was so upset
>she

Did you smash?

I remember watching with morbid curiosity thinking of all the people not shown in the tower. Also remember leaving to play with bubbles that wouldn't pop, shit was too dope not to play with

Freshman in highschool, science class.

I remember the pictures of fighterjets circling new york

I was probably in my baby crib. My mom told me she was listening to the radio and went and took my older brother home from school.

Canada
Fuck that commie liberal shithole.
Was funny when they pretended to care though.

youtube.com/watch?v=TY5pg2n95ko

hourly reminder that 9/11 was an inside job and that no shill dares try to debunk 90% of the easily available evidence.
>inb4 "hurr durr retards"

i was watching dragonball Z on tv. they fucking interrupted it for some shitty buildings falling down.

Look up Sheldon Adelson.

You really thing a government of Wall Street Jews and rich northern developers will ever give the slighest microshit about Jual citizenship?

The Jews won. They will always win. Cucstianity ensures slavery. Religion ensures a permanent suspension of disbelief suitable do Jewdomination.

Only Maoism was proof against Jews, and China has no Jews so it is the future. The West is niggers, spiggers, Jews and white trash.

2nd grade
left school early so that was cool

Everything about that first month is kind of a blur for me, but I just remember every tv station stopped regular broadcasting and went into 9/11 news coverage. And I mean EVERY channel.

Like I have this memory of sitting on the computer talking to my friend on AIM with the tv in the background complaining that even the fucking Cartoon Network was showing "The Attack on America!" news. But it's been so many years I can't remember if that's even really true or not.

lol I know this sounds ridiculous, but can anybody confirm that the Cartoon Network was showing footage of the planes crashing into the twin towers?

No, I didn't smash haha. She was one of five roommates I had at the time, one of them was her boyfriend.

There were planes taking off from the base all day long. It was really scary because they had grounded all commercial flights, so every plane you saw had to be military. You wonder where they are going and if it is to respond to another threat.

The only upside to the whole situation was that people were really, really nice to each other for a few weeks after. There was this "my fellow American" vibe. I wish that could have persisted.

okay.

Based

lol that is so confirmed

Disclaimer: the tower was targeted because of the high amount of jews in it

Hong Kong, drinking my face off and then fucking some Japanese skank I picked up in Central. Then I stayed up all night watching the news.

Fun fact. 911 marked the start of a war that will end with the population of USA replaced with muslims and every white person regarded as evil as a nazi. September 11 will be a new holiday to be celebrated. This is the project for a new american century.

they literally all stayed home.

but also,
>found the kike.

Shit. 8th grade English class as well. We stopped everything to watch live on tv.

I was home watchin CGI hittin Towers

5th grade, Brooklyn. Fucked up day...

How did you first realize? We're you still drunk?

>new years eve

ignoring the bullshit and doing something intelligent probably

>pic of 9/11
yeah you are fucking retarded
the century didn't end on that day you dumbfuck

I think I was in grade 2. Living in Canada, my mom came and picked me up early from school and she was crying. I dont remember much about what I though of it at the time, it reminded me of like in a video game where somthing very big happens in the plot, like two massive demon portals had opened or somthing in a devil may cry game.

Was it pic related? I had alot of those

that must have been really fucked up, to be on lsd during the attack. Ive been on lsd but that sounds horrifying.

>not understanding the figurative nature of the american century

God our school systems are a failure.

About a mile and a half away, AMA

did you smell dead bodies?

In one of my worst teacher's class ever. She wouldn't even let us talk about it during or after because it "wasn't school appropriate."

Once I got downtown between when the Twin Towers fell and Building 7 came down, I thought it did smell like roast meat, yeah.

maoism is the reason jews are not in china ah

welcome to america lol

this stuff is hilariously bad for people

Fucking my hot ginger girl friend in the am when her parents called over and over again.. I came so hard that day mmmmmm

Fuck man, I forgot about that. I was in bed and woke up to a phonecall from my ex telling me to put the news on. The first plane had already hit and saw the second about ten minutes later so that pretty much became my main memory. But yeah, I have recollections of an overweight woman in a hijab and glasses dancing about doing the 'lalalalalalalala' thing. They'd burn that footage if something like that happened today.

Sitting in class

>312 million last census
HURRRR close to 400MILLION

Nigger I will pay to watch a nigger rape your entire family whilst you watch.

This is spam. This is the second "where were you on 911" thread I have seen in the past five minutes. We are being raided to slide the fact that
THE FBI JUST RELEASED HUMA'S EMAILS

9/11 was literally planned by a group called Projection for a New American Century.

Project*

lived in AUS at the time asleep when it happened but can remember first seeing the news about it in the morning I was in some toddler contraption thing watching early cartoons and suddenly it jumped to the towers. My mum thought it was the trailer for a new Die Hard

Building a deck at a house near the airport when all eight F-16s at the air guard base took off at once.

There were no planes on 9/11, and I was at work because I'm not a nigger.

>proud of being a wage cuck

Working hard for Mr Nosenberg I see

happening niggers
>

Please spread this ABC article. Why were Israeli intelligence agents filming the fall of the towers? Why did they know what our government did not?

abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885&page=1

Archived that unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885&page=1

MODS