Antifa members enjoy Touhou too

What now, Sup Forums?

Also hi guys, you're famous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmpqnxpYUqA
youtube.com/watch?v=_nwn6lnw6bA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>id like to take the time to tell everyone that if you watch the original bad news bears, one of the white kids on the team says "jews spics niggers and now a girl?"
was the most redpilled ever shown to children

>degenerates like degenerate shit
shocking

>Antifa playing touhou
But it's not one of the good ones. Fucking posers

If they cant argue with us without resorting to name calling because of how base-less their movement is, how the hell do they expect to win one on Anime of all things?

But anime and Japan is fascist as fuck and great!

Hitler claimed Anime for the Right a long time ago.
Hitler was the first weeaboo. This is an undisputed fact.

yukari loves trump!!!

The screenshot is from a Daily Show episode (2:30) youtube.com/watch?v=kmpqnxpYUqA

That is embedding a VICE clip, does anyone know what the original VICE video is?

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anime being for everyone may be true, but are they capable of experiencing it as we do? I'd would say no.

why did the jews suddenly turn on antifa?

A part of me wants to believe that these guys took one for the team false-flagging for us.

Touhou went to shit after SA anyway

Problem being that leftists actively want to get anime banned and make japan multicultural.
So they're enjoying something that their ideology wants to destroy.

Anime belongs to the right

>plays Marisa, the thieving manlet

Makes sense

This:
youtube.com/watch?v=_nwn6lnw6bA

Is this some 4d PR stunt chess? Wasn't liking anime supposed to be a huge red flag for normies that brands you as a social outcast creep?

It still is. Antifa have always been degenerate creeps though.

At least we have the moral high ground though.

anime a shit

>high ground

Those commie cucks ain't shit.

the mods on Sup Forums seem to disagree

The mods on Sup Forums are literal negroes or come from cancerous sites like reddit or myanimelist. Sup Forumsnons are redpilled af.

Wow, disgusting. I'm a Marine and this thing is wearing my colors. What a fucking disgrace.

Kek, wtf is this timeline?
Right and left wing fighting over fucking cartoons
I'm want off this ride, honestly

REEEEEE
DON'T YOU TOUCH MY GENSOKYO
YOU FUCKING DEGENERATIVE SHIT FUCKING ABORTIONS
DON'T TOUCH MY WAIFU RREREREEEEEEEEEE

Sup Forums new mods are retarded, you can't call someone a nigger without getting banned nowadays

HITLER WAS THE FIRST WEEABOO!! THEY AREN'T CARTOONS!
These are OUR Waifus. OUR Waifus!

I got banned for calling someone anti-white while they were talking about how white people should be genocided
They didn't get banned btw

We must secure the existence of 2D women!

Can we just spam Sup Forums with a weeb Hitler photos and see how long it takes for the mods to crack? It could be fun to pass away the evening.

>tfw you will never play touhou with your HIV+ balaclava wearing antifa bf

That's fucking ridiculous but it seems to be the new norm everywhere; I got banned 4 days from Sup Forums for saying shitskins shouldn't feel welcome in south korea.
I doubt Sup Forumsnons changed though, we used to joke about cute nazi girls doing cute things pretty often after all

These people want to destroy anything we love. Why would anyone want to ban anime titties except because they are an antipathetical faggot.

Oh I know, I was there. I stopped posting racial slurs back whenever it was gamergate was happening though since I got a week long ban for calling another poster a nigger.

Rumia is an appropriate Touhou for Germany
Colors=German flag, plus being the youkai of darkness and all.

Was he playing on easy mode?

>BÜLGE UND BOIPUCCI
BÜLGE UND BOIPUCCI

>BÜLGE UND BOIPUCCI
BÜLGE UND BOIPUCCI

>BÜLGE UND BOIPUCCI
BÜLGE UND BOIPUCCI

>BÜLGE UND BOIPUCCI
BÜLGE UND BOIPUCCI

>BÜLGE UND BOIPUCCI
BÜLGE UND BOIPUCCI

>BÜLGE UND BOIPUCCI
BÜLGE UND BOIPUCCI

I think it was worse after Moot went full retard and tried to kill Sup Forums; mods became a pain in the ass and we got people who openly admitted they were from fucking tumblr shitting up the whole board
The new mods were the last nails in the coffin unfortunately; I really miss the old Sup Forums