Petition to thunderfuck George Soros nears critical mass

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law

Why aren't you helping push this over the top, Sup Forums? Similar petitions have been tried before, but all were shut_it_down.exe long before where this current one is at. It may actually get to 100k, but it needs a final push.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/rescind-dual-citizenship-public-servants
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Time for a new target.

END DUAL CITIZENSHIP IN THE US GOVERNMENT.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/rescind-dual-citizenship-public-servants

bump

Why do you care about him so much? The guy is like 90 and is probably gonna be dead in the next couple years anyway.

Bump. Has 87k signatures

How can you even post this and live in America. kill yourself.

>implying petitions do anything

The Soros petition isn't finished yet, why would it be time for a new target?

The petition is to seize his assets which are considerable, doing so would thunderfuck not just Soros but his jew heirs too.

his assets live on.

>petitions
>doing anything
>NDAA
>good

Because signing a petition literally takes 1 click. And digits confirm.

Protip: When you're fucking with Soros you're fucking with Rothschild. Beware.

>petitions
I don't expect much from it even when it gets 100k, but it can't hurt raising awareness of one of the gigajews subverting governments worldwide. If anything else comes from it, so much the better.

checked

Because I signed it already :)
Get the fuck out of my country, cuck. You belong in Sweden.

Can't wait for this ball sack eyed cunt dies

georgie boy is going down inshallah

His kids are more creepy than he is

the money and power will always be there, it doesnt matter what human is using it

Don't forget, fellow anons, George Soros has a son named Alex, who is being prepped to take his place after he's dead.

>Steve Israel

subtle.

Trump hasn't explicitly responded to any of the petitions that have reached 100,000 signatures yet.

The antifa one appears to have been a combination of public interest co-inciding with the end of an FBI investigation into them. So they were likely to be declared domestic terrorists anyway.

I wish you burgers the best of luck with this though. Soros needs to go.

It's a matter of time, before he gets into trouble with the US gov't.

I'm not praising obongo. But he did respond in some way to every one of those petitions.

The Trump admin has expressed a desire to discontinue the practice. But these petitions are a great way to redpill people as well as get a rough guesstimate on how many Americans know about soros.

Consider the following:

Good idea, fuck with Soros
> Likely get him to pay his 10b USD in back taxes he owes the IRS on the closing of Quantum Fund
> Get him to cough up another 5b in delayed offshore gains from Open Foundation
> Get him banned from bidding on US Grant work
> DNC gets hit for about 20% of their gross revenues, likely DNC goes bankrupt
> He chills the fuck out on his globalist NWO and maybe focuses on repairing the global stagflation problem vs. his open border / AntiFa gimmick.

Bad idea, fuck with Soros
> Sees himself as a god on earth, he plays for keeps
> Has a known fortune of about 28b USD and likely more assets stashed away
> Has full brigades of nerds, interns and politicians who got their start working for Soros cutouts. Buddy will likely call all his chips in to block this
> Takes everything personal. You don't trade or go head on with this austist.
> Has an infinite supply of physical props and physical manufactured programs to agitate and deflect media attention
> He has no problem financing via cutout's the full legal bills for OWS & AntiFa "national shutdown" riots just to throw people off his case
> Has a rock solid crisis communication team
> Russia, Hong Kong and a bunch of other places have already banned him and his NGO's, buddy keeps on ticking
> Would likely go full tilt against POL in a head on RICO case the likes we have not seen since the fall of Romania.

I'm all for poking the "last boss" of politics, but maybe we can pick a better target for September ?

May I suggest we target the Facebook sex trade and ISIL gun running instead ?

BUMP

goood, this petition is finally spreading.

I signed it. Fuck Soros

Not true. The CEO of a company matters greatly. They are not interchangeable.

>who is being prepped to take his place after he's dead.
A useless cuck with only a fraction of the elder's guile and malevolence

I think we're past the point of avoiding the jews' notice, user. They openly seek to either destroy or contain narratives counter to theirs, and the people who further them. What good is avoiding them going to do at this point?

hes a jew with billions for super health care
he really could live another 20 years
thats a lot of time to fuck shit up

I've been spamming it all over Breitbart comment sections. Hope Soros gets absolutely BTFO.

>May I suggest we target the Facebook sex trade and ISIL gun running instead ?
Believe it or not, if you stop fucking wasting time in BLACKED threads you can actually multi task on this website. Besides, he is already playing for keeps trying to drive our civilization into the dirt and genocide us all? What the fuck is his point of escalation from that?

Some of you are spooked by this old fag? I know he's powerful but he's mortal ffs. We can clean this little kike's clock. The time is coming. We will fuck his shit up.

>US
>stripping assets off a billionaire over a petition with lower numbers than flat Earthers no less
You guys just wish you'd be as based as the Russians.

ur gay

I'll care about these petition when he releases his taxes (you know, the petition with over a million sigs) but it looks like you assholes are too blinded by your faggotry

No u

Convince me how this is any different from liking a post or photo on Facebook.

is this some sort of shit tier honey pot?

Signed, bump

>being so concerned with being anti-social media you forfeit your ability to petition
You're not american anyways, kys

Proofread this and prune the drama and it could get some traction

Aight which parts should I nix. I can remake this.

Then go do it faggot. You would probably be saving thousands of lives. Stop talking up a big storm and passing the responsibility on to other phantom people.

>petitions
dont forget to make signs and t-shirts 60s fag

Alright I've signed it.