Why does Sup Forumshate Ukraine so much?

why does Sup Forumshate Ukraine so much?

>white
>btfos (((russia)))
>traditional
>will have a very powerful economy in the coming years
>beautiful women

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VhNbGTnA53s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And they're nazis

that too

Because this shitty board became obsessed with sucking Putin's dick at some point. Once Ukraine became a target, it all became:
>MUH FAKE COUNTRY
>RIGHTFUL R*SSIAN CLAY

So on and so forth.

>btfos russia
Did you watch the same war the rest of us did?

Ukraine is a shitty "country" ran by Jewish oligarchs

I don't hate them, theIr flag is just a constant reminder of my countries fall from power

>why does Sup Forumshate Ukraine so much?
I don't, I think it's a manufactured non-country like B*lgium but other than that I have nothing against so called 'ukrainians'
>white
Sure
>btfos (((russia)))
I really don't give a shit either way
>traditional
Probably I guess/hope
Complete bullshit, it's a corrupt shithole and that won't change
>beautiful women
fuck yes

Ukraine is the (((Ukraine))) you fucking mongoloid.

>white
slavs are not white.
>btfos (((russia)))
how exactly?
>traditional
lol no
overburdened with debt and will have to pay up soon, don't think so
>beautiful women
the only true statement, but there's whole lot of downsides to that. And OP pic is not Ukrainian.

Ukraine is literally a Jew puppet government.

t. poor land

No, just pathetic larpers.

Why is she so beautiful?

Ukraine is making small steps into the EU and their Jewish run government is definitely going to intake some refugees* for diversity in the coming years. That's all I see happening in Ukraine's future.

I know many Ukrainians.

I do not question why they weren't able to for a country until the 20th century

Hail the Azov Battalion!

She is to die for.

SO FUCKING BASED
HAIL ISRAEL

I need Ukrainian flag in my toilet

Sup Forums hates Ukraine's corrupt Jewish government.

I have no issues with most actual Ukrainian people.

Why is she so qt?

mummy is perfect

what the fuck is that creature

People literally chose this corrupt jewish government, even worse laid their lives for it.
Not all, of course. But I have zero sympathy for the people who did, absolute retards.

Imagine you see mummy smoking because she's stressed n you tell mummy "mummy, that's not good for you!" and she looks at you and pauses for a moment before she says, "You're right, sweety, it's not good for me" and she puts it out and smiles and has some tears in her eyes because she knows you love her, then you ask mummy to please come cuddle with you so you can go to sleep and mummy cuddles you lovingly in between her breasts as you fall asleep.

There are some serious questions. Like, is it really a nation? Are they capable of sustaining their our territory? Where do they stand politically? What are their motivations to became EU members?

CHOP OFF YOUR KID'S DICK, GOY
youtube.com/watch?v=VhNbGTnA53s

if anyone left me alone with that thing when I was 5 I wouldn't have literally been frozen with terror..and that is no lie

"would've been

Sup Forums since they are mostly americans have fallen to the narrative that Russia is the enemy.
But it is hard to avoid being raised in a Russia phobic country and environment in the 90s.
Imagine if they could cooperate a bit against isis and qatar.

sub humans, raised in old ways lack any ability to reason.

they're the muslims of russia but worse.
pretty women is a meme, I dated one for 3 years. subhuman on every level

Because free gibs and that's exactly what that Jew puppet government was paid to do, ie. the will of ZOG.

They are going to be enriched with refugees in the coming years.

queer... kid... stuff...

And they said legalizing gay marriage wasn't going to be a segway to pedophilia.

they're russians in denial, that's why

>Groysman's grandfather, Isaac, survived the Holocaust by pretending to be dead after being dropped into a mass grave by German troops.

How the fuck did he got into being dropped alive into mass grave in the first place?

I need more details on that story.

Well, it's propably gims because most of the ukranians who wanted to became EU because "muh western Lviv" are long gone. But I wouldn't say that they will be enriched by rapefugees. The state might be but most of the population will be in Poland at that time. And the rest would see shitskins as a competion. And eastern europeans will deal with them with passion.

never forget the free territories

cute