What is the biggest lie (((they))) ever told?

What is the biggest lie (((they))) ever told?

Christianity

the biggest trick (((they))) ever pulled on us was the double-bluff to convince us that (((they))) faked the moon landings

Tricked us into believing that the white race were too dumb to achieve engineering marvels such as space flight and stopping us from appreciating our culture as explorers

By making us believe that space flight in itself never happend essentially ensuring that we are blocked off from any more advanced technologies by making us think "it's impossible", thus keeping us dumb and submissive

swallow this redpill

How long did that "Jew scum killed Jesus" meme last? The whole thing almost backfired on them before they could counter-meme out the "God's chosen people" thing.

That stupid.

They faked the moon lading in a crucial time, it boosted the confidence of Americans and scared its enemies.

We can get to the moon now, but we couldn't back then.

either way many people still do not believe the world is even round, let alone that space travel is possible.

Regardless of the issue, these conflicts of knowledge like flat earth, moon landing hoax etc. global warming (whether it's real or not) are just ploys to make sure there is too much social discourse to actually band together and advance as a species more efficiently

That Life is fair. Or should be.

flat earthed
re-godded
etc...

That the world is material. Reality is spiritual. The Final Judgment will happen and we will all be judged according to our actions

>What is the biggest lie (((they))) ever told?
The Holocaust. Duh.

There is no evidence that the holocaust ever happened. Zero. Ziltch. Nada.

The question isn't whether or not we went to the moon, we did. The question is what happened when we got there.

That blacks are our equal.

That women are dindus. That Christ is a Jew. That they are Jews. That Hitler didn't create israel for them. That everybody being bisexual needed words like gay or straight. That gays can't reproduce. That gays are sinning. That there's a such thing as mental illnesses and not spiritual problems. That they don't do false flags and blame Muslims. That isis is not a fertility cult. That circumcision is good. That there are no connections to blood libel. That racism is good. That capitalism is good. That money has any value. That trump is not an antichrist. Pear earth. Moon landing. Nukes. The sun being a nuclear reactor. The sun being 93 million miles away. That nicotine or weed is bad for you. That women have erogenous zones. That fapping is bad. That drinking booze is good. Elliot shimon. Ettore ovazza.

Kys Satan. Hooknosed bitch. There's so many of you on here now. Wtf is the point of this place if all you do is worship kikes? Nobody likes you. This is your own little den of shit and nothing else

A gay couple can't reproduce, user. That's just reality.

1/ Holocaust exaggeration
2/ Global Warming

Niggers are people.

And the moon landing was real. You shitskins are just pissed off that you will never able to achieve anything like that.

That what you do matters.

What were those tattoos on those old ladies' arms? Ever seen one of them in person? I'd bet you'd be a real mensch if you had, Mr. World Wide Warrior.

The moon landings did happen you retard. (((They))) want everyone to think it was a hoax to dismiss the achievements of white men.

It clearly worked on you.

Are you white?

yes I am.

fpbp

evolution, its literally all pseudoscience and muh they looks similar they came from each other

>What is the biggest lie (((they))) ever told?
This one

is op hitler

your vote matters

>no I am a roach
Ftfy

I had Amish neighbors in the 70s and they swore the moon landing was fake. I thought they were crazy but now I'm not sure

Australia exists

Kill yourself you fucking faggoty kike motherfucker.

They try to tell you everything that white people have done is evil, or to make a quick buck. They try to discredit every white historical figure.
With an world view like that how do you deal with the moon landing? We didn't go there to enslave some foreign population, we didn't build a base there to launch nuclear weapons. So they say it didn't happen.

I'll take what is a hill for 400.

Damn idk there's so many to choose from

>Why bother putting a number if you wanna kill them immediately.
>why bother cutting their hair -ovens doesn't like joo jair?

>that math

Moon landing is fake. We come from the left overs of the gods and goddess them selfs. (White people ayan people) we are the god creators the Jews have ruined us more then once. Read into it we created it all every religion is based off of ayan people worship of the sun and stars and planets. The blacks Jews are the evil breeds. Why do you think there black and brown there evil there the orcs and we are elves. Look into this I may seem crazy but we already had fighter jets and tanks by for the Egyptians where around. The Jews always use the shit skins to destroy use. But when ever a Jew tells you what you have done, let him know that his Saturn worshiping days are over, the Jews use black magic and evil tricks. A ayan man doesn't worry if he knows his blood. But we will fall and rise just like after Atlantis . We are the gods. That's why no mater what I don't care what happens to me, I'm going to breed and make sure I give my life fighting for a future for them away from the Jew. By the way Christian's are commies from the dark ages. Is a Jewish con game. There are many gods and goddess but there's not a single god. Trust me the world is a totally different place then most people know. Hollywood is a term used by the druids when they would use there Hollywood lead pencils to write scriptures and gospel. And hitler was a profit of oden, he was the messager of are gods. Wild animals loved him everyone loved him. He knew this towards then end of his life. He knew all of the whites secrets that's why he loved the blues and blonde haired boys they are the spiritual ayans and the green eyes and red hair is the physical embodiment of the ayan race. Those to types of whites have and will control the world. After this is all said in done.

it's all one big lie, it is impossible to pick one

traps are gay

Wew, looks like he struck a nerve.

hahaha. dumb kike.

>We can get to the moon now, but we couldn't back then.

Why not

you guys are dumb conspiracy theorist virgins living in your mom's basements. Of course they went to the moon even though they lost the telemetry data and all footage of the apollo landings.