Is it possible to redpill my 57 year old parents?

As far as I've been alive they have been conservative. Always voting Republican and genuinely loving America. They know that there is a culture war against us who are cis and white. Staying at their house for a week because I'm finally in state, so now's my chance.

how i do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9D9SC_hxT6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not necessary

>Always voting Republican and genuinely loving America. They know that there is a culture war against us who are cis and white
What else would you want to redpill them about? Gas the kikes, race war now?

A week isn't long enough to redpill someone.

Something along those lines, yeah.
I don't expect them to take to our race war radically, but maybe to have more pride in being white.

Wut?

yeah holy shit, If I told my Dad any of this shit it would make him depressed. Might as well let him think I have a chance.

They love America, know that there is a culture war, and vote Republican. They're already doing all they can. Just let them live out the rest of their lives in peace. What more do want from them? To infiltrate an Antifa chapter?

Just talk to them how media and entertainment is all controlled by jews. Sugarcoat it at the beginning so they wouldn't instantly turn their brains off if they hear about jews. Start by asking questions about related stuff so you'd understand how much they already know.

Everybody knows when they have a knife in their back. But if you think a conservative Christian is going to sign onto your retarded genocidal larping you'll just end up getting disowned by them, rightly. You think Christians are unaware of the evils of jews, atheists (like you) and liberal allies?

I just feel like they deserve to know whats really going on. Something they wont see by blindly watching mass media daily.

If you can't do it without sperging, then shut the fuck up. They have no functional use for the info and you are being WAY too needy and greedy.

You want to impress them? Make money. Money is freedom.

They should already be red-pilled, no?

Old dogs can't learn new tricks OP

>tfw your mother thinks about exterminating muslims like hitler did with jews and you haven't even thought about doing this even if your mind is redpilled asf
My parents thaught me the redpilled way

I have an out of state job and a house. I'm just visiting them. Have yet to sperge about anything in my life. Except maybe hydration.

Same. Feels good man

the boomers' fatal flaw is their blind worship of money

I've probably pushed the envelope too far in front of my parents. Like buying Mein Kampf at a bookstore with them.Surprisingly they thought nothing of it, and were probably glad to see me interested in reading

Why the fuck would you want to give your parents the curse of the redpill? Do you want them to go insane?

youtube.com/watch?v=9D9SC_hxT6E

My parents redpilled me over 10 years ago. Feels good, man.

> Something along those lines, yeah.

Why. To what end.

They likely do take pride in being white, voting repub and loving america.

Rather than trying to rp them try to gauge how much pride they have in being white.

"holocaust is a hoax" does little to boost white pride.

it really is a curse. I've never been more alone than I am now

Not so much unveiling the jew, but explaining how cultural marxisim is affecting our white nations.

I brought my girlfriend (potential future wife) with me. They like her.

Never show your power level is the correct advice
Also people don't change after 55

>Why, oh why didn't i take the bluepill?

>explaining how cultural marxisim is affecting our white nations
Sit down with them and watch Yuri Bezmenov videos.

I can't even imagine having a girlfriend at the moment. What happens when I bring her home one evening?

>why do you have confederate memorabilia laying around?
>why do you have a whole bookshelf of Third Reich books?

how do I answer these questions? I don't want to hide my belongings just to impress someone either

How did it happen, what kind of family etc.?

Germans are brainwashed beyond saving. GG and BB atleast you had a good run.

I'm not sure that I ever was bluepilled so to speak. Never had a liberal phase or anything like that. I've always been alone, but these extreme views are beginning to compound my loneliness. I can't share my thoughts with anyone

maybe show your parents the Yuri videos and explain the Frankfurt school to them. I think once they get that far then start pointing out all the fucking jews behind it all

They are already red pilled. You are apparently an idiot who needs some gassing.

I have a Confederate flag in my house, but thats normal for Arkansas. She's on our side, just gotta find someone who shows interest in you and what you say.

Also get a hobby where it'd be difficult to express any extreme veiws. I'm sure there are still girls who enjoy doing other things than taking dick.

why? why even try to red pill them? they cant form thwir own thoughts? this is beyond stupid let them be

start with the easily digested normie shit

then move on to true redpills

There is no one route to the red pill
things just sort of lead there
I got redpilled on Race realism and followed down from there but thats not going to get my gen X'er parents moving in that direction. What I have found works well on them is equating the left and diversity to beinging anti white. I am kinda a sperge so I am happy I havent really shown my full powerlevel yet

I personally try to adviod the direct conversation about my beliefs/take on things, but just chat and here and there reveal the rather unknown facts. As for questions about i read or why i have certain books (i own all sorts of books of left wing and right wing authors), i always stay close to the truth. For the females I've found out that there seems to be only a problem with a certain kind of females, those who aren't either cognitive elite or rather simple ones. It's really annoying to hear all the memes repeated by them, i often give or suggest them a book on humanbiology and either they still only bring dumb memes or they become something better. Surprisingly often the more radical leftist girls are best for being converted. Anti German can very rapidly change into pro German.

>1 post by this i.d

its going to be ironic that the thing that destroys america is white supremacy, thanks for the laugh

>about what i read

Big difference between supremacy and pride kiddo. I don't wanna kill all the niggers, just want whites to survive the habbening.

Do you really believe so? Or is it just something you try very hard to convince yourself of? Are you well versed in history?

hi

I suppose I can just say that I read what interests me. Then they will conclude that's something is wrong with me for having a fixation with the third reich

I coming to get you now. Been hunting you, no where you can hide now.

Don't, there's nothing they can do and it's just gonna piss them off if they get redpilled, just let them live their lives without knowing.

I've red pilled mine. Dad has excepted 70% Mom has 90%. They're still boomers though and will always be

Anyone have any good resources OP can show to his parents laying out that the neocons are bolshevik/Trotskyists working to destroy our society?
We must never let them succeed in this party again.

I'm coming after you too. For sport.

Yeah that seems to be the most common answer here. Probably for good reason. We talk about politics, but they are always usually the ones to bring up that topic. So I might lay a thing down here and there, and just let this be a normal visit. I missed them anyways, its been a year.

I've managed it so far. They started as normie republicucks, my dad supporting Cruz and my mom supporting Trump only because he's got an R. Now I've got them both calling themselves white nationalists, understanding the war against white people and how both parties are shit

I think just saying you are interested in it is too broad. I would give deeper/more specific reasons, like your interested in forms of goverments in crises situations or just admit that you like to expolre the "dark sites" (I wouldn't exactly word it like that) out of intellectual curiosity people are to afraid to explore. I think you can tell the truth, but like always in society never the full truth; obviously it also depends on the girl. Having read the enemy and having their books around is also a good thing.

kill them

You live in Texas?

Nah Florida, my dad voted for Cruz in the 2016 campaign

Too good for them. I have other plans.

Thank you

>t.neckbeard

I don't think you have to worry about bringing home any girls, bud.

What more do you want from them?

Why would you want to do that? I hate knowing what I know, watching humanity slowly circle the drain as the white race commits suicide.

wtf dude be happy with what you've got, don't make them shit bricks over things they don't need to stay up at night shitting bricks over.
My parents are idiot liberals that believe CNN can do no wrong even after showing them the countless times they've blatantly lied to us.
I finally gave up that fight after realizing they're too far gone and I just want them to be happy in their own little hugbox until they die.

no point
>they are to old
>focus on the new generation

Hi

I see you are using a proxy server...

Please come for me too, faggot. No one will ever hear you scream.

I won't tell you when I'm coming, but it will be soon. I promise.

This.
Your parents are too old to be worth redpilling anyways. Let them believe what they want. I redpilled my mom who's 60 and I regret it. I should have let her believe. My dad is still hardcore liberal though.

damn that's double suck, cause now your mom is looking at your dad like I look at my parents

Don't say fucking cis

You make jokes, user.
Whites get bored at family gatherings and entertain each other with witty banter and off-color jokes that end up reinforcing white identity.
Hence why our eternal enemies want to break up white families.

my husband had to slowly redpill me over several years.
He started me off by simply saying he loved researching history and WWII was his favorite subject.
It's really as simple as that for starters.
Challenge the stupid shit they say but do it in a question, and don't be rude.
The second you're a dick they'll just shut down and not listen.
Example: "I think the rich should be taxed more than the poor, because they can afford it."
Respond with something like: "Hmm yeah, I guess they can afford it, but doesn't that seem like it would stifle people's dreams of making it big if it's all going to be taken away anyway? I feel that if you work hard you should keep what you earn, and with a flat tax they're still paying more because they're making more."
This way, you acknowledge first that she is correct, even if she's not. This is important.
Remember, it worked on me and I grew up in a liberal household.
Then, you politely pepper in some redpills that make her think, but she doesn't have to immediately respond if she doesn't want to.
It will bounce around in her head until she draws her own conclusions.
The more you challenge what she has been taught in her echo chamber in a way that she thinks she is discovering the info for herself, the more she will learn to critically think on her own, and will be proud to show you the "new" redpills she discovers on her own.

I'll be waiting^^

man, it's depressing that I consider myself a "stronk independant woman" but yet I still had to be trained.
It's okay though, because I have beautiful, intelligent children with him, and I would literally step in front of a bus for any of them.
I recommend a dog training course.
Literally if you can properly train a dog, training a wife and kids is just a small step above that.
Women love leaders, and watching a man command his trained dog is hot.
It gives you the confidence to give orders as well as being a great test to see if your woman is shit or not.
If she doesn't have a loving feeling toward your dog, she will most likely be a terrible mother.
Plus, Hitler loved his pooches.

Does anyone have that jpg of the rothschild and how they control it all? 2 trillion networth spread over 9 descendents = 220 billion nw each? And how Forbes refuses to list them?
Thanks!