You want to kill a large number of people quickly and efficiently

You are also the most technologically advanced nation in the world... Why would you use insect repellent?

Insect repellent that was dropped by hand through holes in the roof of a non-airtight shack I might add. There are so many better solutions that anybody could come up with: Carbon dioxide, nitrogen, carbon monoxide, or just cramming those pesky fuckers in cages and drowning them ISIS style. Literally anything would have been more efficient than the ridiculous story we've been told for the last 70 years.

Seriously how the fuck does anybody still believe this nonsense?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-335392/Amazing-escape-Auschwitz-gas-chamber.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wVZ_5yWmBRk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen
youtu.be/rfECPYfLRfQ?t=6m20s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Klemperer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why would you use insect repellent?

You wouldn't, and anyone with an IQ above 105 would know this.

Yeah hydrogen cyanide is so inefficient lmao it's used on insects so that means there's no point using it on humans lmao why don't we just drop all of them in a cartoonish water tank lmao or use easily diffusing carbon dioxide lmao or carbon monoxide lmao it's like way more efficient

Fucking nazis so retarded. Actually they were smart and we were lied to by jews because it actually never happened, but if it did, shit they're so dumb they just took this random insecticide and decided to use it to kill people when like, water is more efficient lmao

Man I'm so redpilled

Why use poison at all instead of just locking them in a barracks and letting dehydration do the job for you?

Because the Holocaust was an unofficial policy.

While there was never a formal order from the top to commit genocide, it was understood at all levels of the Nazi government that this was the goal. Basically, the camps were being required to take an ever increasing number of prisoners but were not being provided additional supplies, prison barracks, etc. At the same time, camp administrators were not accountable for prisoner deaths. So what were they going to do? A lot of them started improvising mass executions using existing supplies. Others just kept on stuffing more and more Jews into the existing facilities until disease and starvation started killing people.

As a result, you see these weirdly inefficient execution methods being used.

it's easier to hook people up to masturbation machines until they die of dehydration.

C'mon man, do you even masturbation machines?

they used poison because it is effective on vermin/insects

Holocaust Step 1: Capture dissidents.
Step 2: Don't feed them.

Why waste good money on food and bullets and zykon? That shit's expensive and hurts the war effort.

Zyklon B was not insect repellent, it was insecticide, made from hydrogen cyanide.
Its not like they were spraying them with DEET or anything

Remember all the lamp shades made out of jewish skin?
Remember all Germans eating small babies alive?

You mean despite German commanders refusing Hitler's order for summary execution of all Bolsheviks on the grounds that it was too brutal and there being a plan in place to deport all jews to Palestine?

Ignoring all that there's the lack of blue residue, the result of zyklon exposure on concrete, in the alleged "gas chambers" and the fact it would have been far more efficient to simply lock them up and and ignore them. It would cost literally zero resources and be done in a week tops.

Goddamn look at this fucking genius holy shit this man would have solved the entire war with his logistical 150 IQ plan holy shit how did the smartest of the Aryan race not think of such a genius plan oh man they could have saved so much money and killed way more jews (by the way this never happened) if they just starved them lmao

Giftgas!

The gift that keeps on giving

Yup, and the REAL gas chambers (used for delousing of clothes) have tons of blue residue.

People who still believe this myth that the germans gassed people to death are fucking retarded and should be ended.

Oy vey I triggered a Jew boy! Get a piece of pork, stick it on a fork, and give it to a Jew boy Jew.

Oh man you found me out my master plan to destroy the white race by posting on Sup Forums has been found out, goddamn you Aryans are so smart, truly the master race we should've never messed with such a smart race

>you hate Jews so much you want to kill them all
>so you let them survive being gassed multiple times and move them from camp to camp, feeding and clothing them the entire time while your nation literally burns
Makes sense to me, no need to question it.

Haha only a Jew could come up with such absurd crap. I think there is a story about cruel sadistic guards getting their police dogs to rape the Jewish women lol

>Insect repellent that was dropped by hand through holes in the roof of a non-airtight shack I might add

The Soviets admitted cutting those holes in the showers AFTER the war was over and the camp liberated. It was part of Glasnost.

Zyklon B was used as a delousing agent. Many Eastern European people had a body lice problem, and body lice spread typhus.

The US rounded up Japanese, but the Japanese had a culture of bathing. Eastern Europeans didn't, so when they rounded up Jews, communist, criminals and gays, they had to delouse their clothes.

Yeah if I was fighting a desperate war on two fronts I would waste precious resources and manpower killing helpless prisoners and then destroy the evidence because I was so ashamed of what I had just done. It makes perfect sense.

Just how many times were you dropped as a baby? If you take the time to try some EpicTrolling™ on a board full of people whose arguments tend to be "yeah, well you're a faggot" in order to get the feeling of accomplishing something then you must be a fucking retard

Good to see a proper Sup Forums thread, cheers lads

Go fuck yourself kike.

> Be nazi germany
> First nation to develop and produce several tonnes of nerve gas
>'How could we kill prisoners fast and efficient'
> OH YES INSECT REPELLENT, LETS GO FOR THAT
Yeh holohaux never happened.

>Seriously how the fuck does anybody still believe this nonsense?

they drank too much fluoride

>You are also the most technologically advanced nation in the world... Why would you use insect repellent?

Because it works.

>You are also the most technologically advanced nation in the world... Why would you use insect repellent?

Because it was invented by Fritz Haber, a German Jew. Using the invention of a Jew would have been funny to them.

So does no food or water

If they killed people with Zyklon, what did they use to delouse the people as they arrived?

>it works
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-335392/Amazing-escape-Auschwitz-gas-chamber.html

>Why would you use insect repellent?
why not?

>the most technologically advanced nation in the world.
kek

>Carbon dioxide, nitrogen, carbon monoxide
All of them are hard to transport, more expensive, and harder to handle then Zyklon b

no a Jew Jewing is what's funny, keep it up

Remember that the average IQ in the US is 93 so they'll believe basically anything you give them

And who could forget that fucking holocoaster ride at ... Auchwitz, was it?

The jews were seen as the enemies of the nazis. So the nazis wanted to kill them, logically.

Why would a nation, fighting in Eastern and Western Europe, The Atlantic Ocean and Northern Africa, round up people all across Europe, send them to camps, to slowly kill them?

Despite the policy of deportation, apparently.

No food and no water is way too inefficient.

People can last for a week without water, and multiple weeks without food.

Killing people this way would also invite diseases.

It was also too cruel for the camp guards to do.

They didn't delouse people, kek. They deloused the clothes.
They used Zyklon b. One of the reasons they used Zyklon b in the gassing chambers was because it was already widely available in the camps

really shlomo?

What about just drowning them in cages then? Simple, effective, no toxic fumes. Or simply pushing thousands of them off tall buildings?

Seriously a 5 year old could come up with a better final solution to the Jewish problem than homicidal gas chambers filled with delousing agent.

don't argue with kikes bruv they are worthless retards, nice digits

>Killing people this way would also invite diseases.
>
>It was also too cruel for the camp guards to do.
Disease would speed the process.

Again, German commanders refused the order for summary execution of Bolshevik but gassing civilians is 100% cool with them. Does that seem reasonable to you?

>One of the reasons they used Zyklon b in the gassing chambers was because it was already widely available in the camps
Again, there is literally zero evidence of Zylon having ever been used in the alleged gassing chambers.

6 gorillion damn it! 6 fucking gorillion people were fucking MURDERED by those nazi bastards!!!!

who cares if they used off woods deet. fuck you for even denying it you fucking racist

In the beginning, yes, deportation was the policy. But once war started, that policy was no longer viable. But the jews still remained inside the third reich.

So the policy then changed to mass concentration. Then the war dragged on, the number of jews rose exponentially (due to the eastern jews), and the policy changed to forced labor. But women, children and sick people have little to no uses, so they were exterminated.

Holocaust could also be seen as a vendetta. After the battle of Stalingrad, it was clear as day that the war was lost. And it was a couple of months after this battle that the main genocidal actions began

>find jews
>round them up
>deliver them to a train station
>transport them to the camp by rail
>wash them
>give them new clothes
>ID them
>feed them
>kill them with bugspray dropped from crudely punched holes in the ceiling in large cold rooms with windows, no air ventilation or airtight doors
Why do all of this instead of just shooting them like they did the Jews, communists and partisans in the Eastern Front?

it would be so easy to make a CO2 or CO generator at every camp, even mobile ones. Infact you could build them on four wheels and use them as a form of transportation when not gassing, you could use it to move large amounts of corpses around and stuff... HMMMM....

youtube.com/watch?v=wVZ_5yWmBRk

:)

>Eastern Europeans didn't have a culture of bathing

the fuck you on about

>What about just drowning them in cages then?
Nazis weren't shooting propaganda videos. Are you unironically suggesting drowning people in cages is more efficient then gas chambers?

Can you estimate the mental tool it would have on the minds of the camp guards?To drown thousands of women and children everyday?

>Disease would speed the process.
It would also kill the camp guards.

>German commanders refused the order for summary execution of Bolshevik
where? Nazis were more cruel to the soviet prisoners then jews.

Nazis routinely killed civilians:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
Nazis routinely killed Bolsheviks:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen

>Again, there is literally zero evidence of Zylon having ever been used in the alleged gassing chambers.

Even Zundel report found traces of HCO in the gas chamber, kek

This theory that it secretly happened in the final chaotic months of the war is how I know it's bullshit.

Literally the biggest like in all history.

literally a fitness test that requires some rational thought process and planning would weed out the weak, probably 2/3rd of the population would already be dead, not including the children

Just take the

>wash them
>give them new clothes
>ID them
>feed them
and you are mostly right.

>it would be so easy to make a CO2 or CO generator at every camp, even mobile ones.
That is how jews were killed at Treblinka.

>masturbation machines
Fucking lol

I mean just pointing out that zyklon b administered in the way it was isn't really proof it didn't happen at all. I'm a skeptic myself and don't believe it happened (not to the extent the jews try to say it did) but you have to remember that at the time, ineffective chemical weapons were used all the time. Hitler himself got mustard gassed when fighting in WWI because they'd literally pitch canisters out onto the battlefield and hope the wind blew the same way. Warfare today has progressed so much that it's almost hard to believe it used to be very inefficient but it was.

Not the final months, the final years. In the final months everything was too chaotic.

So i guess you have no argument now? Will you be a big boy and concede, or will you call me a kike?

>All of the deathcamps were on the eastern front
>None of the deathcamps were in the west-germany
>The nuremberg trials were the definition of a kangaroo court
>"Wir haben das nicht gewusst" barely anyone came forward about the gas chambers

>The holocaust was the greatest propaganda piece
>They knew they needed it because the USA failed to defeudalize Germany after WW1

I wouldn't use the pesticide specifically made as an alternative to one that was dangerous to humans.

- pour ZyklonB pellets into room through holes in the roof covered by wooden lids
- pellets has to be heated to a temperature of 78.5 C to release gas
- no means of heating the pellets

People lived in these camps for the entire duration of the war in most cases. Some of them not only (according to you) survived being sent to a gas chamber mutliple times, but also didn't eat or drink for 6 years. Oy veyyyy

>>All of the deathcamps were on the eastern front
Obviously, you are going to build the camps away from your population, and around the largest concentration of jews.

You also have to understand that the camps were built in the generalgovernment because it was a lawless place outside of the civilian administration.

It is kind of like USA with Guantanamo prison.

>barely anyone came forward about the gas chambers
why are you lying? plenty of people testified about the gas chamber

Americans used the same thing, so it's not so unrealistic, there are other issues with it and the whole story though.

Are you denying they did any of those things for the prisoners?

>Are you unironically suggesting drowning people in cages is more efficient then gas chambers?
If those rooms were gas chambers, then yes. And it'd be a hell of a lot more efficient than some of the other methods supposedly carried out (including being gassed with the diesel engine of a captured T-34 LOL)

>It would also kill the camp guards.
Guess what else would kill the camp guards? (hint: it seeps through the wooden door to the gas chamber and is highly flammable)

>where? Nazis were more cruel to the soviet prisoners then jews.
It is true that many commanders refused such orders, one of the most famous being Rommel during his Africa campaign.
Many Jews killed were reprisal attacks by natives after the Germans liberated them from Soviet occupation. Riga is a good case of this.
youtu.be/rfECPYfLRfQ?t=6m20s

>Even Zundel report found traces of HCO in the gas chamber, kek
>traces
I'd expect the walls to glow blue from all the gassing, trace amounts are irrelevant and could have come from anywhere.

>Are you unironically suggesting drowning people in cages is more efficient then gas chambers?
Yeah I am. You could put 10,000 people on a ship and then sink it, re-float it and repeat.

You could build a simple diesel powered wood chipper and just toss them in.

You could build a giant guillotine that fits 100 heads at a time.

You could place them all on railroad tracks and just run a locomotive over them all.

Literally any idea is more efficient than toxic gas fumes in fake shower rooms.

>People lived in these camps for the entire duration of the war in most cases.
Political prisoners and western POWs.

>Some of them not only (according to you) survived being sent to a gas chamber mutliple times
Testimonies from senile people. Rumors circulated in Germany. There were plenty of rumors about gas chambers. They heard about the fake showering rooms. So sometimes when a jew went to a work camp, he got surprised when water came out.

Or it could be all just a publicity stunt to get attention or money. Either way your logic is shit:

>someone is lying about his exeriences in the Holocaust
>therefore Holocaust is fake!

i urge you to watch this

Really the fapping machines would have been worse, not as bad as the holocoaster though

no, ordinary Jews also lived through the war. The conditions got especially harsh when the Allies had bombed the railways near the end of the war.
No supplies -> no food -> dead Jews

obviously not fake but more and more turned into a clownshow spectacle cliché that nobody will take seriously, the whore mother butt of all jokes, as a result of the jews pushing their luck and self-victimizing narratives to cover their misgivings for far too long

how would the scrub the poisonous gas before collecting the bodies?

>Are you denying they did any of those things for the prisoners?
Not to the ones who were sent to the gas chambers, obviously. Why the fuck would they feed, clothe and tattoo someone just to kill him a couple of hours after?

>Guess what else would kill the camp guards?
HCO quickly becomes inert when it leaks into the open air. And the camps guards respected a safe range from the gas chambers. And no, HCO is not highly flammable. You need ridiculous concentrations.

> Rommel during his Africa campaign.
lol, you think Rommel was fighting Bolshevivks in North Africa? Now i know you are just trolling. Nice moving the goalposts btw

> trace amounts are irrelevant
blatant moving the goalposts

>and could have come from anywhere.
lol, what could it be? hmmm, let me think?

>You could put 10,000 people on a ship and then sink it, re-float it and repeat.
So you have to sink 100 ships to kill 1 million of jews.

Are you 14 or are you just straya-posting?
Either way i'm capping this

>no, ordinary Jews also lived through the war
name me 3. That lived all the war in concentration camps.

Honestly the most efficient genocide I've had the honor of studying was Rwanda.

Roughly 100 days to kill between 500,000 to 1,000,000 people by simply going door to door, non stop killing, continuously.

As for the holocaust, there are some questions I'd wager about numbers. However, in the decision to use a quickly made shack (it doesn't have to be air tight to be effective dipshits, t.chemist) and dropping in a can of a pesticide made with hydrogen cyanide among other caustic things, bought likely on the cheap end....is honestly really efficient for being resourceful. However, I doubt this was the only way people died in the holocaust as Stalin and Rwanda prove that if you want people dead, then starve them or just have a whole population kill them whenever they are seen. For a nation to disregard these methods entirely in favor of makeshift gas chambers is fucking retarded (I've only been able to find claims that chambers got around a million from wiki...but it's wiki so this is useless other than that when a wiki claims that chambers weren't the only thing, then damn).

In sum, yeah, gas chambers are inefficient compared to other methods that were likely used more often.

Just a side note cause this is /pol. This shouldn't be a talking point for Jews to push an agenda, just like blacks with slavery, and Irish with the world. This seems like shilling and acting like a damn kike, but I'm just trying to be as honest as I could.

As for the 11 gorillian, that number is pushing it. A nation embroiled in the largest conflict in human history, fighting every front, somehow kills off 11,000,000 extra in a genocide that is unknown to the public...I would honestly kill for a journal/diary of a soldier who had to run one of these places.

How do you like it?

I'm gonna make a compilation of all the posts one day

>Testimonies from senile people. Rumors circulated in Germany. There were plenty of rumors about gas chambers. They heard about the fake showering rooms. So sometimes when a jew went to a work camp, he got surprised when water came out.
Show documentation of the German populace knowing these things or get out. Diaries, letters to friends or husbands at the front. Hell, show us the reverse; show us soldiers writing to their wives about muh gas.
How could rumors of gas chambers exist in Germany (to the extent where they evaded suppression by the Gestapo) when EVERYONE was surprised at the state of the camps after the war?

I think the reason most idiots on this board deny the Holocaust outright instead of just merely being skeptical is because they don't want the jews to have any political shield from criticism, which the Holocaust is. I never see any Porajmos denial (gypsy holocaust, gypsies were massacred to) because gypsies have almost no political power. I bet all the people on this board who deny the Holocaust would have no problem admitting the Gypsies got killed en masse.

Just accept the fact that your ugly Jew family has been lying to you and brainwashing you since your infancy. 'Holocaust' indoctrination is their little way to get you to maintain that Jewish "us vs them" mentality. It is just a religion, it is not meant to be taken literally.

You eventually learned the truth about the tooth fairy, this is much the same. it's tough I know but you'll get over it.

I will admit some shit doesn't add up about the gas chambers but I'm fairly certain you're some underaged child, I think it's time you shut off the computer because you are making real holocaust skepticists sound like a bunch of fucking morons.

3 of those are compelling, but the bottom right has a pretty obvious explanation: the area where the monument is placed might not be where bodies were buried.

I imagine if there was a camp there, surely some number of people would have died and been buried in the surrounding area somewhere, they might have just completely fucked up the location -- similar to that monument in Ecuador marking the Equator Line, which is actually off by several hundred meters.

Better, why waste money in gas/bullets instead of just digging a deep pit and pushing them all to their death in it?

>Why the fuck would they feed, clothe and tattoo someone just to kill him a couple of hours after?
That's what we're saying you retard.
What you're suggesting makes no sense. We have the numbers from Auschwitz from the camp commandant himself, and unless he was lying and covering up an operation that had no written orders (how convenient for the story) then nothing makes sense.
The camps were WORK CAMPS. They sent them there, cleaned them up and fed them and they did slave labor. They weren't being gassed, it's utterly moronic to suggest. They would have just shot them into a ditch, just like all the partisans in the East.

>HCO quickly becomes inert when it leaks into the open air. And the camps guards respected a safe range from the gas chambers. And no, HCO is not highly flammable. You need ridiculous concentrations.
1) then why didn't the same occur to the delousing chambers?
2) "survivors" of gassing said the guards liked to smoke outside the door. Were they lying?

>lol, you think Rommel was fighting Bolshevivks in North Africa? Now i know you are just trolling. Nice moving the goalposts btw
I should have been more specific: the comment you responded to was over Bolsheviks (many of whom were Jews), mine was about the order of execution of Jews. Which Rommel among other commanders refused to carry out.

>lol, what could it be? hmmm, let me think?
Well we know they were delousing clothes.

>You want to kill a large number of people quickly and efficiently
I'd send them to fight the Vietcong

Does it trigger you Jewboy? Am I disrespecting the memory of the poor poor Jews who perished in the non-existent Holocau$t?

DEATH TO THE KIKES!!!!!!!

Should add: We have the numbers from Auschwitz and the other camps.

>GIFTGAS

sounds pleasant

This guy diary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Klemperer

>soldiers writing to their wives about muh gas.
Soldiers did not saw the gas chambers, the camp guards did. And since the camp guards had the obligation to not disclose what happened in the camps, i doubt they would write about it (since the mail could be intercepted and spied on). The camp guards spread the rumors when they were on leave

>when EVERYONE was surprised at the state of the camps after the war?
source? People did not knew the gas chambers existed. They heard rumors.

You still get shocked when you find out a rumor is true. Like, for example, you hear rumors that your gf is cheating on you, but you still get shocked when you find out that she is actually cheating.

And to be honest, Germans only got shocked about it because the nazis lost the war.

>already calling me a jew

I win, you lose (

they used a diesel engine at Treblinka

That's right, cling on to your outrageous lies like the dirty little kike that you are. No shame at all. Imagine living in Israel and knowing deep down that your nation is founded on the biggest lie in history.

Death by wombat

This is the first thing that made me doubt the official story. Then I found out a lot of the reports were from the Soviets.
>Trusting commies ever

>What you're suggesting makes no sense
You were the one who suggested that they were feed, clothed and feed before the gas chambers, lol.

>We have the numbers from Auschwitz from the camp commandant himself,
wow, so now nazi testimonies at Nuremberg are reliable?

> then why didn't the same occur to the delousing chambers?
What? Why didn't the guards kept in a safe range from delousing chambers?

>"survivors" of gassing said the guards liked to smoke outside the door. Were they lying?
There are no survivors of gassing. Also source for your claim?

>be the first country to weaponize nerve agents
>decide not to use it for ethical reasons
>could easily use them for industrialized Jewnocide if you so desired
>allies don't know about this yet when creating war atrocity propaganda about you
>make up some dumb story about using anti-lice pesticides instead

Or simply work them to death and turn a hinderance into an asset for your war machine?

Jews already had the Muh 6 million meme up and running during the first world war.