Help Sup Forums I keep hearing voices in my head telling me to join ISIS!

Help Sup Forums I keep hearing voices in my head telling me to join ISIS!
It's annoying to heard them the moment I wake up, to the moment I fall asleep, even when I'm dreaming they keep asking me question and telling me things
I think I will have to join them so the voices will stop following me everywhere!
>what should I do?
>inb4 take your meds
I already went to check my doctor and a therapist, but both of them tell me I'm good and it's just stress, but is not!
Any easy way of killing myself to end this madness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kx5Al3GEDcQ
youtu.be/dy46ZkYbo28
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_State_(2017_TV_series)
whale.to/a/electrical_h.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TYN5Ipjkw7w
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaula_de_Faraday
youtube.com/watch?v=N3rTBQ1qP2Q
wired.com/2008/05/army-removes-pa/
unvis.it/wired.com/2008/05/army-removes-pa
web.archive.org/web/20100708230258/http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/
charismanews.com/opinion/66835-just-days-before-the-solar-eclipse-rick-wiles-issues-his-most-ominous-warming-ever
mentalhealthamerica.net/mental-health-screen/psychosis-screen
youtube.com/watch?v=ON23pE0P1ro#t=25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go on...

ISIS is fucking finished and al-Baghdrumpf is dead. Don't join unless you want to die or be taken prisoner.

youtube.com/watch?v=kx5Al3GEDcQ

go back to the doctor
the doctor you checked was in your head

Take the blue pill. Valium.

Then go stare at yourself on the mirror and say “i am not going to join ISIS. Everything is fine”

I know they're watching and I already told them, but they want me to keep going!
I rather be death than joining them, but it's the only way the fucking voices stop giving me orders and shut them
Te lo juro, no entiendo que pasa. Aparentemente estoy normal, pero escucha voces y estoy cansado
A-amon? Who the fuck is he? And how he can help me? Do you know anything?
That doesn't help Ukraine!!! You will be part of Russia sooner or later

And for all of you I've been doing some research to make sure I'm not a cuco! Here is one of my proofs!!!
youtu.be/dy46ZkYbo28
Fuck you government!!! Fuck you mil! Fuck you all!!! Fuck the psyop!!!!
I'm not fucking crazy you're controlling my mind and I know you can read and heard this!!
I can't turn on the chip user, there are not bluepills once you took the red one

Hey CIA
Turn yourself into the FBI
Lmfao

Schizo nigger

Watch the link I posted.. you will see I'm not schizo..
Once you do it, come back and write what you think

makes sense...

pic related.

Do it faggot, join ISIS

I'm watching a show called "The State"
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_State_(2017_TV_series)
Should turn you around

I'm in that point of want to kill myself jumping from a high place!
Fuck you I would rather join the YPG than isis! Do it yourself fucking scooter burger

Thanks for the recommendation user I would watch it so the fucking voices will stop for a few minutes, can you watch the video i posted and give me your opinon?
They are harassing me 24/7 i already move to 5 different states and cities but they always send someone to harass me, I'm so tired I want to die already, while I'm working they start harassing me, and I can't concentrate.. I've lost many jobs because of this, they even stole my laptop a few days ago..

This or go directly to haldol.

whale.to/a/electrical_h.html

Perp-a-durp.

I wish I could really take meds and don't give a shit about a thing..
I think I will smoke weed for a while trying to settle down, I just want them to stop harassing me.
You got the right idea user, watch the YouTube link I posted
Just try to learn more about it user.. it's a hell of loving

youtube.com/watch?v=TYN5Ipjkw7w

I hope, for your sake you're larping.

try a foil hat. if that doesnt work create a faraday cage in your apartment. if that doesnt work you're probably just a schizo

What's the point?
I really wish I was leafbro.. I want to die, i know they're watching so that's why I made this post.. so someone will realized that there is something going on.. I was living in Vancouver when all started, my life turned into a hell.. they even call me liar.
Do you know any way of killing my self quick, without pain or something alike? Because that won't work

wanted to watch it and to lazy to log in on yt due to age verification

Do it buddy, we can have an easier look at what's wrong with your brain when it's splattered over a wall

I can't in good conscience give you advice for killing yourself. Don't give up.

Please target liberal areas if you go through it.

>>what should I do?
>>inb4 take your meds

watching too much of the jewbox. you're being programmed.

user take it easy , just do this :

Get inside a Faraday cage, es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaula_de_Faraday

If someone is using an electro weapon on you , you can nullfy it with this, also , this clear if you have issues like schizophrenia or truly a gang stalking case. be strong.

Also, get a motorcycle helmet and lead plates and voila! all electromagnetic weapons cant reach you.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3rTBQ1qP2Q

user... I...

There better be a lot of lead and concrete with multiple airlocks.

BTW user plenty of people develop schizophrenia and learn to cope with it and/or have the voices go into remission.

Look after your diet, walk at least two hours a day, get enough sunlight and try somekind of meditation possibly a guided one with instructions.

>>There better be a lot of lead and concrete with multiple airlocks.
What? you want to LARP Aliens 2 in my house or what? Bring your own alien, predator and marine suites, plox.

All good m8, just look for the soldier of fort Lauderdale shooting.. pay attention what he was telling
I wish I could die already teabag.. your queen is a lizard.
Is been more than a year already user, it seems like it won't stop.. I may go inawoods and die there like an old wolf when he knows his time has come..
Not falseflag, I won't kill anybody.. I just want to die
I know I am being programmed by this voices.. they all harass me. It's hard to work that way.. I may lost my job because of it.
Ya estoy cansado mexibro, me he mudado a mas de 5 ciudades incluyendo paises.. creo que me emprobleme al investigar desde niño.. me quieren ver sufrir solamente, es un infierno. Creo que lo mismo Paso con el soldado de fort Lauderdale que disparo y dijo que habia sido obligado.
I rather help the YPG than isis
You need that kind of materials to build it?
Is being a whole year, I can't take it anymore user.. I may rest in peace one day
I already try meditating but nothing seems to work for me, death seems the easy step

>Help Sup Forums I keep hearing voices in my head telling me to join ISIS!
Check of there's jews living nearby.

>Check if

well whatever you do, scream ANTIFA ACKBAR when you do it.

You need to subordinate your mind to your will. Check out Franz Bardon's Initiation Into Hermetics.

wired.com/2008/05/army-removes-pa/
>Army's very strange webpage on "Voice-to-Skull" weapons has been removed. It was strange it was there, and it's even stranger it's gone. If you Google it, you'll see the entry for "Voice-to-Skull device," but, if you click on the website, the link is dead.
>The entry, still available on the Federation of American Scientists' website reads:
Nonlethal weapon which includes (1) a neuro-electromagnetic device which uses microwave transmission of sound into the skull of persons or animals by way of pulse-modulated microwave radiation; and (2) a silent sound device which can transmit sound into the skull of person or animals.

Let's archive it
unvis.it/wired.com/2008/05/army-removes-pa

>I think I will smoke weed for a while trying to settle down
If you're hearing voices you probably shouldn't be using drugs. If there's any chance of it going away, using a psychedelic (weed) will definitely not help.

>ISIS

Sorry, but if you are crazy, we don't want you either.
We cut off the heads of the enemies, but we have minds of work.

do not ignore the call of jihad brother.

The funny thing is I'm Hebrew descent and a jew who went away of his religion because of babylon..
Qt
I won't do what they expected me to do user..
I will do it user
>this
I know this user, but that's the only way of not wanting to kill myself.
I knew Europe has something to do with isis.. but don't worry I won't join unless they put a gun in my head (that's what they do it non physically
Why would I join? I'm a Hebrew, I think you will kill me, but hey that's what I want after all

convert to islam brother it does not matter what race you come from, all muslims are equal in the eyes of allah (swt). daesh will accept all persons who are willing to die for the mujahedin.

you sure you don't have an infection?

People with OCD/disorders get intrusive thoughts sometimes when they have infections. Drink rosehip tea, OJ, vitamin C pills, all that.

I read that tobacco helps stop brainwashing or whatever but I have no Idea where I read that or why or if its even true

How bout classical or IDM type music?

If ur psychotic weed or psychedlic plants prob arent a good idea. But if not, try epic dosing

You try prayer?

Film an encounter, get a gopro, set up security cams, idk sound pretty crazy, bro

Godspeed & God bless

no just seriously wrap tin foil around your head, thick.

Surround yourself with metal.

Faraday cage would 100% work if they are actually using emag weapons on you. 100%

web.archive.org/web/20100708230258/http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/
>Conclusion

>The helmets amplify frequency bands that coincide with those allocated to the US government between 1.2 Ghz and 1.4 Ghz. According to the FCC, These bands are supposedly reserved for ''radio location'' (ie, GPS), and other communications with satellites (see, for example, [3]). The 2.6 Ghz band coincides with mobile phone technology. Though not affiliated by government, these bands are at the hands of multinational corporations.
>It requires no stretch of the imagination to conclude that the current helmet craze is likely to have been propagated by the Government, possibly with the involvement of the FCC. We hope this report will encourage the paranoid community to develop improved helmet designs to avoid falling prey to these shortcomings.

Good luck. You're not alone.

whoops meant for OP
BUENA SUERTE, PUTO. Is Mexico safe to travel in Piedras Negras? I want to visit family but I want the scoop from someone that lives in the country currently.

Join up, have fun. No need to kys, that'll happen naturally while fighting for the goatfuckers.

just do it fag

this, you might even get a qt yasidi slave wife desu for the 6months you're alive

You are typing like someone going through a manic episode, you should legit get some help my dude
Antipsychotics will help if you are hearing voices, if you're exaggerating then whatever but if you are legit hearing things get help before it explodes on you
t. schizo

>Commies cheering on mentally ill joining isis
My almonds are spinning

saleel al sawarim 2bh

I don't know desu, sounds fishy.. why are you on jihad?
I've been praying YHWH without any answer.. I think I don't like him or something, but I will try what you recommend, and not I'm not sick with ocd, and about the music they will start saying I'm a psycho if it's classical music, I like Canon in D a lot, and Fur Eliese to
G_d bless you too user
I may try user, I even saw this futurama episode where get start hearing voices and he got this crazy guy who give him his tin foil and it worked
I really need to try this, but it will be weird to wear a helmet around without a bike
That's what makes me 100% sure I wasn't crazy, even the voices told me I'm not (I know how this sounds)
Thanks, and I don't know about mexico safety I'm not from there
I'm more a space guy than a jihadist user
Lenin would have sent you to the salt mines
At least I would have a qt waifu desu and die in the end, what else could I ask
Been one year, this thing got me depressed af user, I can't get help because they may be working with them, that's what scares me
>this
And not I'm not mentally ill, I'm a scientific
Can't you take the time to read the thread?
From commie to Kekistani.. I know your kind
>classic

You need to get help. The voices you hear are not real people and they have no control over the physical world, they can't hurt you. If you go to get help all the voices can do is bitch and moan, you will be safe
You will feel infinitely better, I put off getting help for a long time and I've been stuck for a quarter of my life because of it

Trust me, I study part of the kabalah.. And it clearly says this things happens, but just a few manage to learn how to used it..
But like I said before, i already try help. But they can't find anything wrong with me.. just "stress"

Tell those kikes at the hospital that you're going to kill yourself and they will admit you. Or you could just check yourself into a mental hospital; that's what they're there for...

Tell the doctor that you are hearing voices and he will immediately understand what's wrong, you need to make sure he understands that you are hearing things, if you try to hide it they can't help
Hearing voices is a huge red flag that doctors cannot ignore

Guys, it's a huge conspiracy.. they may work for the ones behind the harassing and gang stalking..
Remember during the elections when someone yell there were shills creating post and the shills start saying they weren't?
In the end we find out it was true.. people getting pay to mess with us online, and they were dumb enough to screw their mission, so ctr admit in here they were real..
What doesn't make you think the same thing will happen irl? After all I know a lot of things that a few people know.. that's why they're attacking me.

charismanews.com/opinion/66835-just-days-before-the-solar-eclipse-rick-wiles-issues-his-most-ominous-warming-ever

>this post
user, you are clearly loosing your mind. Seek help.
mentalhealthamerica.net/mental-health-screen/psychosis-screen

That won't help user, it won't..
I really hopes it happens soon user

Here's the radio broadcast, spread the word and warn others. Stock up on water, food, and basic essentials.

youtube.com/watch?v=ON23pE0P1ro#t=25s

Maybe it got talking to you , if the doctors say it nothing then it nothing
Jesus & moses are no better than you , you could be the chosen one , follow the sound and it could lead you to greateness

God*

They stole my computer, I was writing about all the current events and what it's happening with me, saving evidence and all that kind of stuffs, but they took it to prevent me to do it..
Now I just have my cellphone, but I will try to spread the word, I can see what will happen next in dreams sometimes
I think it may be this user, I got this feeling, even some of the voices say I'm the chosen one, some other call me Jesus, some other the antichrist.. it's hard to explain..
Tell me how can I follow the sound? And what sound?
>not stopping any time
Also they are other humans talking, it seems like they work for the government.. or the elites

Join them and come back. You're far more likely to kill leftists than real Americans.

I am a real American user, why would I join them?

You're going loopy from all that time by yourself, get some help man. You know the voices AND your own rationale can both be wrong right?

I just want to end it dying man. To much for my 22 years

Try doing something everyday that takes lots of thought and energy at same time like running hurdles on track, will improve self and voices will be drowned in background of concentration, when you're done will be so exhausted wont have energy to even care what they're saying.

I won't argue that you have anything to live for because only you can tell that for yourself, but there are people that have decent lives despite your condition, and 22 years even though it doesn't feel like it, is only a small frame of reference to decide your life's worth.

You're under psychic attack. Most important thing: Do not talk back to or react to the voices. Try to ignore them as much as possible and go about living your life as normal. They might be trying to push you to suicide. Don't kys or they win. It won't last forever, sometimes it feels like they won't stop but they will back off eventually if it feels like they aren't going to achieve their objective.

Good luck and God speed user.